The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE potentially to sign 4 independent talents

Go down

WWE potentially to sign 4 independent talents  Empty WWE potentially to sign 4 independent talents

Post by Fernando Wed 21 May - 14:20

WWE are set to sign west coast independent wrestler Willie Mack to a developmental deal. Mack has been working since 2006 and is known well for his work with PWG

Mack has been on WWE's radar since going through a tryout camp, but at this time he has not undergone any of the WWE medical testing. Until he undergoes and passes the tests, he is not signed with WWE.

----------

Previous reports indicated that the WWE was interested in signing NJPW star Prince Devitt to a contract. Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported today that Devitt has officially signed a WWE contract, and will report to WWE Developmental (NXT) in August.

Prince Devitt, real name Fergal Devitt, has been wrestling since 2000. He attended the NWA Hammerlock wrestling school in the UK and what began as a hobby turned into a passion for Devitt, and he has been wrestling non-stop ever since and rising in fame

----------

In an interview with Tokyo Sports, KENTA issued his first public comments about signing with WWE. However, he didn't say much at all:

"Right now, There is nothing that I can say at this time. I will announce my plans when the time is right for me to announce them."

Puroresu Spirit reports that KENTA is waiting on his work visa to clear before he makes any type of official announcement. It's expected that a press conference will be held in Japan sometime in the next few days for Kenta to talk more openly about WWE, plus address the media.

-----------

top ROH star Kevin Steen will likely be offered a WWE deal following a recent tryout at the Performance Center.

The report also noted ACH and Rocky Romero will not be offered WWE deals. ACH and Romero attended the same tryout as Kevin Steen, Roderick Strong and Willie Mack. We reported yesterday that Mack is close to signing a deal with WWE, and there is no word on Roderick Strong's contract status.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down