The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding

+8
Steven_Sharks
LukeLovesLuka
Sgt_Pooly
ChequeredJersey
prop_lyd
Ozzy3213
Fluxy
SirJohnnyEnglish
12 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding - Page 2 Empty Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

This page is for bidding for previously released, Championship, National League and academy players who are not currently in the game. In relation to previously released players this can be any player who has been at a team in the game in any of the previous five seasons. In the event that I cannot remember that player being in the game and being released you will need to hunt for some evidence of this for me. The maximum that I will charge for any player in these categories is £5 million, however if a bidding war ensues you may end up paying more.

I will leave all bids a minimum of 24 hours before answering them.

Releases Price Guide

Current International - £5m
Past International - £4m
All Others - £3m

Outstanding Bids

Bath Rugby - 0
Exeter Chiefs - 0
Gloucester Rugby - 0
Harlequins - 0
Leicester Tigers - 1
London Irish - 1
London Wasps - 0 (+0)
Newcastle Falcons - 0
Northampton Saints - 0
Sale Sharks - 0
Saracens - 0
Worcester Warriors 0 (+0)

Current Bids

Last edited by Fluxy on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 9:48 am; edited 116 times in total (Reason for editing : Carr/Loader - Irish/Bath)

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding - Page 2 Empty Re: Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Wed 11 Jun 2014, 12:19 am

The rules were explained to you on page 4 of the old thread Chris, in particular calling up players when there was space in the academy! It reared its head again over the Johnny Hill argument and when Driver tried to call up academy players. Surely you saw both as you helped run the thread.

Olver is a poor example to use because why would anyone pay 5m for a player they genuinely believed they were entitled to for free by simply calling him up?? By signing him through the correct channels that surely shows you were aware of and understood the rules.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding - Page 2 Empty Re: Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 12:36 am

C'mon Chris, just admit it and move on. I can't believe you're denying it again!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Wed 11 Jun 2014, 1:38 pm

Getting really fed up with the accusations of cheating - I had always had Sam Olver in my academy, he had been in there when I brought Hooley and Packman in there and had been there since they were u20s.

I rebid on Olver when Pooly bid £1m on him, as rather ironically I didn't want the issue to become a fuss. I could have also brought back in Seb Toemafeina and another academy player who I deleted from my academy in error, but again didn't as wanted to avoid any issues arising.

I honestly believed you didn''t need to bid on your own academy player unless someone else went for them and then you could outbid them. I have seen other people add players into their academy without paying and no one has even mentioned that at all.

Quite frankly disappointed in how people have reacted here on this. If I had an intention of cheating I would put my hands up and admit to it, apologise and then move on.

1. Honest mistake I made.

2. Made the academy changes before Pete bid, so wasn't in response to him making a bid.

3. Was trying to help out another person in the game improve his EQ numbers.

Personally think it is out of order being accused of cheating like this.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 1:50 pm

You wouldn't get accused if you didn't keep doing it Chris.

You added him after Pete bid, I can vouch for that.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 2:39 pm

Anyway.......

Sarries release: Chris Masoe - 1.5m

(To go through if foreign accepted)

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Wed 11 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

Pooly, what are you talking about - I have not added anyone to my squad since Pete made a bid, if I had known he was making a bid then I would have bid on him, just like I did when you bid for Olver.

I just think it is bang out of order of being accused of cheating when I haven't done anything of the sort and have no intention of doing so. If it looks like I have to anyone, then I apologise, but I haven't and would like to avoid similar situations arising in the future.

Pooly, i would also like to say that there is very little need for you to come in on the 'moral highground' and chip in like you do and try and escalate the matter further.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 3:01 pm

Chris, he wasn't in your squad until yesterday afternoon.

It's pretty obvious what you've done, nobody is kicking off apart from you really. I'm not trying to escalate anything, you've done it before and we moved on.

It's not exactly crime of the decade, you added a player to your squad when you seen somebody was bidding on him, don't do it again etc etc.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 11 Jun 2014, 3:28 pm

Give it a rest you two. SJE is getting peed off with the bickering and is considering jacking it in. I ain't taking it back on and if he goes I will too. I don't see anyone else taking it on, so unless you want to see the game end I'd suggest a serious winding in of nevks. This is tedious and we can all do without it.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 3:58 pm

I shouldn't have got involved. I'll stay out of it and let Johnny deal with it.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Wed 11 Jun 2014, 4:41 pm

Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding - Page 2 Smiley-sleep001

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 11 Jun 2014, 4:49 pm

Agreed fluxy and hear hear ozzy!! It's just getting fickle these arguments and trying to rule each other up, let's just leave it all and if an argument occurs again just nip it in the bud
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jun 2014, 4:52 pm

100% agree

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:03 pm

Ben earl 1mil
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:05 pm

As far as I'm concerned there was skulduggery here but I'm drawing a line under it all right now as to be honest I'm sick of dealing with all the Poopie these arguments entail. Onojaife is Pete's player.

The rules are quite clear to all. There are no call ups from academies. They have been explained I don't know how many times now. Anyone found adding players at random will be punished with the loss of whomever I consider the best player in their squad per Matt's suggestion somewhere on this thread.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:21 pm

MARK

Outstanding Bid
Prop - Ben Earl 1m - 5.03

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:57 pm

Have you got record of me signing Louis Grimoldby for my academy SJE? I added him to my squad but I'm not sure whether I did it before the the academy changes?

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:37 pm

Beno Obanao Wasps Academy £2m

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

Worth a punt Chris been holding off him for ages that YouTube video is great to watch

I will go 3 m sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:43 pm

Wasn't he at Bath?

Seen a vid of him doing the rounds, quite old footage at a low standard but he's a big boy.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Wed 11 Jun 2014, 10:01 pm

No he went to Bath United for one game on loan last year, is Wasps academy.

£5m

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jun 2014, 10:18 pm

I am out. 5m was my limit. Has some wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:03 pm

Steven_Sharks wrote:Have you got record of me signing Louis Grimoldby for my academy SJE? I added him to my squad but I'm not sure whether I did it before the the academy changes?

I haven't a list of the academies when the rules came in so no record of him but am aware you've had him in your academy some time so theres no issues there.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:52 pm

SirJohnnyEnglish wrote:Prop - Ben Earl 1m - 5.03

ACCEPTED

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:57 pm

nice one.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 12 Jun 2014, 9:24 pm

Josh Ibuanokpe 1mil
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 13 Jun 2014, 9:29 am

Chris - Beno Obanao 5m

ACCEPTED

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 9:35 am

Glos release Gareth Evans 1m

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 13 Jun 2014, 12:15 pm

MARK

Outstanding Bids:

Prop - Josh Ibuanokpe 1m - 21.24

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:15 pm

Release Ebersohn 1m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:16 pm

Released one now SJE did not know i was over also this was an academy signing

Hope you can now write approved for him
???

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:17 pm

Put the bid in again Matt. I said I'd be rejecting bids if I found you over squad numbers.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:26 pm

Guessing my bid is ok?
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:40 pm

Prop - Josh Ibuanokpe 1m - 21.24
ACCEPTED

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:52 pm

nice one!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 16 Jun 2014, 8:36 am

Release Andrew Coombs
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon 16 Jun 2014, 9:42 am

MARK

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 17 Jun 2014, 7:10 am

Ben Moon - £3m
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jun 2014, 11:47 am

Maybe I forgot to release Gareth Evans as can't see it on these apnea but if so evans 1m

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 17 Jun 2014, 11:49 am

anonmattyt wrote:Glos release Gareth Evans 1m

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jun 2014, 11:51 am

Cool you find things better than I do. Have amended my bid to 5 m which should hopefully be fine as others like du toit went for that  Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 19 Jun 2014, 1:50 pm

Imhoff - 5m

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 20 Jun 2014, 11:38 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:Ben Moon - £3m

ACCEPTED

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 11:40 am

OK
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 20 Jun 2014, 2:50 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Imhoff - 5m

ACCEPTED

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 20 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

MARK

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 20 Jun 2014, 2:52 pm

Cheers Johnny, I think that's me done for the summer

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 22 Jun 2014, 1:44 pm

Saints release FH Tyler Bleyendaal (New Zealand) for £1million

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun 29 Jun 2014, 4:44 pm

Robbie Freuan £5m
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 30 Jun 2014, 5:28 pm

Driver wrote:Robbie Freuan £5m
Can someone make a decision on this bid for me?
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:39 pm

£6 million for Freuan...

Only kidding - Driver's £5m bid for Robbie Freuan ACCEPTED.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next