The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu.

+5
Neutralee
yappysnap
quinsforever
Breadvan
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
9 posters

Go down

England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu. Empty England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu.

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:40 am

England crush Newzealands world cup dreams after a bruising encounter,the mental scars England dished out today after such a moral victory will run into the Kiwi Psyche for generations.

Quote;Sir Clive Woodward;world cup winning coach 2003; "International rugby is about winning the next game, nothing is learned from losing! unless England lose because we always win regardless of the score board"

Back to top Go down

England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu. Empty Re: England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu.

Post by Breadvan Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:41 am

Very Happy  Hey View! long time no wum fella...
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu. Empty Re: England scoop moral victory, cry Hoorah for Sir Stu.

Post by quinsforever Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:43 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh 

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:44 am

Very Happy How do.

Got a new house so been seriously busy,but happy days loving the new place.

Now i have some more time on my hands i will try to post my positive posts a little more often.

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:50 am

i've been feeling the welsh wum-machines grinding into action - guess its nerves ahead of your posiible whupping this afternoon Wink

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:51 am

Please don't think that the insane over hyped Sky views are the same as most England fans views.

Woodward is a clown who can't admit that his only idea: Manu at 14, is an utter failure and won't admit it.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Sat 14 Jun 2014, 12:19 pm

yappysnap wrote:Please don't think that the insane over hyped Sky views are the same as most England fans views.

Woodward is a clown who can't admit that his only idea: Manu at 14, is an utter failure and won't admit it.

I thought Woodward was pushing for tuilagi at wing last week, and explaining to greenwood why it would work, after hearing him today I thought I had dreamt it.

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 14 Jun 2014, 2:24 pm

England did fine.  Nothing to be ashamed about.  They keep pushing the ABs to the edge. One point is a loss sure... but one point down on ABs at home is nothing.  

BUT...... did Clive Woodward really say that?   I want to be kind to him but he does say things that............... well, his age seems to be doing a lot of talking in recent times. Weird stuff.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Sat 14 Jun 2014, 5:58 pm

It was only that he and greenwood argued about it that I remembered.

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 14 Jun 2014, 6:33 pm

A moral victory is a loss. I really don't like moral victories.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Sat 14 Jun 2014, 6:43 pm

I actually thought SCW was peed in the studio, stumbled on his words and starting to look pretty infirm. It will only get worse as he gets wheeled out ad nauseam for the RWC but pray to god after that he will be shut ina room with no doors, a vcr with 'the drop kick' playing on a loop and a copy of the daily mail.

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 14 Jun 2014, 7:20 pm

on the bright side, at least we wont have to listen to quinell's one-eyed commentary after the group stages Wink

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by sad_gimp Sat 14 Jun 2014, 7:23 pm

Woodward was the first to bring the "1%" to professional rugby...but now everyone else has caught up he has nothing to offer.

I don't blame SL for trying Tuilagi on the wing. Lesson learned before the WC. Our game needs line breakers and supporting runners = tuilagi centre, Ashton on wing.

If he'd tried it in the WC I'd criticize.

sad_gimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Sat 14 Jun 2014, 7:28 pm

quinsforever wrote:on the bright side, at least we wont have to listen to quinell's one-eyed commentary after the group stages Wink

or your no eyed posts  laughing picard 

Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down