The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going

+4
hazharrison
catchweight
Pedro147
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
8 posters

Go down

Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going Empty Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:30 am

What's happenin lads and ladettes!

Just wondering if any v2ers will be making the journey for this?

Dee
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going Empty Re: Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going

Post by Pedro147 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 am

Have tickets gone on sale or are they sold out? I checked ticketmaster and they said no tickets on sale so was wondering if you'd any info?

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going Empty Re: Martinez vs Frampton 2 - anyone going

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 am

They go on sale on Saturday mate at 9am
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:45 am

Whats the situation with the venue? I read they are constructing some sort of theatre especially for it?

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 am

They are setting up a 16k temporary arena mate. The location is a crackin spot next to the shipyard . Hopefully the weather is good
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:14 am

I'm planning on flying over for it. Just need to secure a seat before booking flights.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am

Sounds good, although hoping for good weather in September in Ireland sounds a tad Barry McGuigen-esque optimistic.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:27 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:They go on sale on Saturday mate at 9am

Cheers man. I might drive up for it and stay the night. Should be a good night and I think Carl wins again.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 am

Must be great to be young and single and get to go to these things..... Sad 

Then again spending an evening with a load of guinness fuelled Irish isn't my idea of fun...

Though in fairness It's preferable to having to sit through Mamma Mia or Titanic for the 200th time..

Hope Frampton wins and I hope Mcguigan let's him go big afterwards and doesn't milk him..

The kid has the talent to be special...He's certainly the biggest talent I've seen since Hamed for me...Over here.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Must be great to be young and single and get to go to these things..... Sad 

Then again spending an evening with a load of guinness fuelled Irish isn't my idea of fun...

Though in fairness It's preferable to having to sit through Mamma Mia or Titanic for the 200th time..

Hope Frampton wins and I hope Mcguigan let's him go big afterwards and doesn't milk him..

The kid has the talent to be special...He's certainly the biggest talent I've seen since Hamed for me...Over here.

100% agree. I have seen him live a few times. I think he reminds me of Hatton but he is more talented in defence and better all around boxer. I think another late ko for Frampton. I was near ringside for the last Martinez fight. Had a great time. If I didnt have a baby due a few weeks before the fight, i would definitley be there.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Hey Truss stop hating on us young, free and single
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:38 am

It is possible to married and go to live boxing...........just be nice to your daddy-in-law and he'll give you some pocket money.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 am

You're very much like  Lumbering Jack.......

The guy that was a big CEO in the City but used to ride to work on his bike (No kidnap risk there)..Had a big Yacht in the South of France.....Had the kind of Wife we could all only dream of.....Had a beautiful kid on the way that would be better looking than the rest of the 606 posters kids put together...

Yet hated everybody and everything..

With all your success and degrees Strongy I expect you to be a little more positive..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Everyone get tickets?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:51 pm

hazharrison wrote:Everyone get tickets?

Did you get ones Haz? I'm gutted I have to miss it. love watching him fight live. The atmosphere is something else and he is such a talented all round fighter.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Yeah but might have one spare (will know nearer the time).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Are you from Belfast? What's good to do from 7am to 6pm (aside from drink Guiness)?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:07 pm

I wish was going. Hope you have a great night mate. Carl is a hell of a fighter and everytime I see him, he gets better and better.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:11 pm

hazharrison wrote:Are you from Belfast? What's good to do from 7am to 6pm (aside from drink Guiness)?

Naw I live about an hour or 2 away. You could do a city tour and take a run around all the places were the troubles were. (Some crazy Murals to see). Other than that, just go around a few of the City centre bars and sample a few of the guinness. Most places are very freindly and full of craic. Should be a good buzz that day because of the fight.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:49 pm

hazharrison wrote:Are you from Belfast? What's good to do from 7am to 6pm (aside from drink Guiness)?

You could try the Titanic Experience. http://www.titanicbelfast.com/

I haven't been yet but its on my to do list.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Strongback wrote:

You could try the Titanic Experience.  http://www.titanicbelfast.com/

It's on mine too. I also want to go to the Dublin Zoo in the near future.I hear it's not bad.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:57 pm

I went to Dublin Zoo a few years ago. They had a tiger in there with the biggest balls I have ever seen. Not sure if he will still be there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Rowley wrote:I went to Dublin Zoo a few years ago. They had a tiger in there with the biggest balls I have ever seen. Not sure if he will still be there.

What was the zoo like, did you enjoy it?

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:00 pm

AdamT wrote:
Strongback wrote:

You could try the Titanic Experience.  http://www.titanicbelfast.com/

It's on mine too. I also want to go to the Dublin Zoo in the near future.I hear it's not bad.

I've been a few times in the last few years, they've really expanded it. It must be at least twice the size it was when I was a kid.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:02 pm

I have never been. I heard it is really big now. It is probably a 3 hour or more drive were I'm from but could make a day of it.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:02 pm

AdamT wrote:I have never been. I heard it is really big now. It is probably a 3 or 4 hour drive were I'm from but could make a day of it.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:05 pm

AdamT wrote:
Rowley wrote:I went to Dublin Zoo a few years ago. They had a tiger in there with the biggest balls I have ever seen. Not sure if he will still be there.

What was the zoo like, did you enjoy it?

It was good mate, putting aside the slight moral objections I have to zoos it was one of the better ones I have been to if memory serves.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:06 pm

AdamT wrote:I have never been. I heard it is really big now. It is probably a 3 hour or more drive were I'm from but could make a day of it.

It takes a full day to take it in all in unless you leg it around it.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Sounds good. I also must do the Guinness factory tour.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down