The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Event Results

3 posters

Go down

Main Event Results Empty Main Event Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:03 am

First time I've ever watched Main Event live. Its not a bad little show really, they get on with things and let some people keep a bit of traction.

Also showcased the Cena/Lesnar promo vid for SummerSlam which was quite different to usual and I liked it.

Seth Rollins squashed Fandango in a match that was a bit odd with double heel action.

Jey Uso vs Ryback - Ryback won after a bit of a squabble between Jimmy and Axel outside distracted Jey, who Ryback then took out with the meathook clothesline for the win. I guess this means these two are gonna have a feud, bit of a comedown for SummerSlam for the Usos so I hope another team or two get added.

Best part of the night was Heath Slater revelling in his name for him and Titus as a team. Slater Gator!! Titus hated it and kept telling Heath they were not a team and he didnt like him. Slater ignored it and told Renee he was just misunderstood. Effective wrestling comedy and definitely got a laugh. The whole section of the show was good because the new BBF stable with Kofi and Big E brutally beating down on the pair, led by Xavier Woods. Another Slater Gator interview after the match rounded it off.

Then Rusev vs Swagger - the rematch. Underwhelming fight, with both stars playing up to their respective injuries, Swagger's head and Rusev's ankle. What was most odd is that Rusev took his first loss, albeit by disqualification after losing control and attacking Swagger with the Russian flag. Rusev's first loss was a weak DQ on Main Event. They never really announced Swagger as the winner, so they might try gloss over it, but he won, it was a clear DQ and nothing else.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Main Event Results Empty Re: Main Event Results

Post by Samo Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:22 pm

Seems odd at first but they've been pushing Main Event as a big deal since it went Network exclusive.

Dont know why they're pushing the C show insteaf up working on the quality of the A and B shows first though.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Jul 2014, 2:51 pm

Desperation for people to get the Network.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 23 Jul 2014, 3:00 pm

There has to be an issue with the Network we dont know about because Im desperate to get it. I'd pay $10 a month just for the on demand.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Jul 2014, 3:44 pm

I pay it, but then I always forget to use it. Though I do watch the PPVs on there the next day

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:11 am

It wasnt the first time Rusev lost. He also lost to Roman Reigns by DQ on Smackdown last week. Randy Orton attacked Reigns causing the DQ.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 24 Jul 2014, 11:36 am

You're right, though its two weeks now, but he did, I watched it. Stupid internet lied to me.
Point still kinda of stands though, throwing away first defeats for DQs

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down