The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Scars and Stripes Feedback

+5
DP
MtotheC
Steel
Marky
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Scars and Stripes Feedback Empty 6CW Scars and Stripes Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:20 pm

Match of the night?

Shock of the night?

Superstar of the night?

One Match/Feud you would like to see this year?

One match you think will take place at the next PPV (Beachfront Brawl)? And don't bloody say JJ vs Leone  Laugh 

Any predictions for the rest of 2014?

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers) ?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Scars and Stripes Feedback Empty Re: 6CW Scars and Stripes Feedback

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:48 pm

Match of the night?

Standard was really good, enjoyed the KTTK match

Shock of the night?

After VC won I didn't expect the cash in same night

Superstar of the night?

VC

See below for next PPV

One match you think will take place at the next PPV (Beachfront Brawl)? And don't bloody say JJ vs Leone  Laugh

Harris v Masters #1 contenders match. Enforcer v VC. Jackson Black v Jax Cutler

Not really, if I was a betting man I'd predict the whole authority/uprising power struggle running through to next year and coming to a head at NOG

a gazzy PPV win?  Whistle 

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Jul 2014, 8:51 am

Match of the night?
Main event, although every match was brilliant in it's own way

Shock of the night?
Personally it was Plague's use of McCoy, but plenty of other moments would have won on any other night!

Superstar of the night?
Can't see past Vincent Costello

Adamson v JJ Johnson

One match you think will take place at the next PPV (Beachfront Brawl)? And don't bloody say JJ vs Leone
Harris v Masters, maybe in a three stages of hell match?

Nobody is safe!

Any additional feedback/improvements that can be made (honest answers)?
Gazzy's PPV losing streak needs to go on longer, other than that spot on Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:29 am

Match of the night?
Key to the kingdom

Shock of the night?
Costello cash in

Superstar of the night?
Costello

Enforcer vs max

One match you think will take place at the next PPV (Beachfront Brawl)? And don't bloody say JJ vs Leone

Phillips vs cutler
Jackson black vs Daniel Reilly

Won't like to guess as would probably be totally wrong, can see the uprising vs authority lasting the whole year though

Another great PPV, so much good stuff happening across the whole roster

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:33 am

Match of the night?

A tough one to call, I loved how the Xtreme match ended and the carnage throughout lived up to the standard set by the Xtreme division. KTTK was excellent, really liked how VC picked up the win, suited his character perfectly. However I’m gonna go with the main event, Harris and Masters turning on each other to stop the other one from wining was brilliant!

Shock of the night?

Has to be the cash in... Didn’t expect it at the start of the night

Superstar of the night?

Another tight call, Max becoming a double champion, Jax winning his first title but have to go with Costello wining KTTK and cashing in.

Think Costello/Enforcer could work if E leaves the Authority and moves towards a more tweener character type.

Adamson vs Wood... a top face vs a real old school heel.

One match you think will take place at the next PPV (Beachfront Brawl)?

Phillips vs. Cutler inside a steel cage

Wood to become 6CW champion inside two PPV's time

Honestly... I have none, loved this PPV for obviously selfish reasons, roll on aftermath

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:28 am

Match of the night?
The Main Event was brilliant but The Key to the Kingdom match stole the show for me. There was a point where it was near fall after near fall and it was just sensational writing.

Shock of the night?
I called the cash in so can't say it shocked me. I'd opt with the ending of Xtreme title match.

Superstar of the night?
Vince Costello.

Costello vs. JJ Johnson is one I'll keep saying I'd like to see. I reckon Wood vs. Leone would be a good one too.

I'd be very surprised if Masters and Harris didn't go head to head but could conceivably see them go against Bad Intentions.

Never think the show is done till JJ says so!!  Laugh

Top effort once again, the main event in particular was just a sensational piece of writing.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 28 Jul 2014, 2:08 pm

Match of the night?

KTTK match had it all. Brilliant written and kept us guessing right until the end.

Shock of the night?

Costello cashing in AND being successful. Also have to mention the end of the Xtreme match. What a way for Joshua to finally be pinned! Opens the doors to all realms of possibilities

Superstar of the night?

Costello without a doubt. Richly deserved

Wood v GazzyD has the makings of an epic

Costello v Enforcer.......I am sure E will have something to say about the cash in and Authority leaving him high and dry

I think there will be some movers and shakers now, and a whole new landscape appearing at the top of 6CW. Costello still has issues with Wood (and Emmy as proved by the segment) but is Wood now gunning for GazzyD? Enforcer seems to be in limbo but that's how he likes it. I think now is the time for the Uprising to maybe increase its ranks...........I think Masters and Harris are too hell bent on each other to help the cause.

How the hell are you going to keep this standard going?! The show was immense, I don't think there was a bad match on the card and the segments were well thought out and written. I tell you what, you have really made a rod for your backs, but I am 100% sure you can keep this going.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 28 Jul 2014, 2:14 pm

Match of the night?
The Main Event

Shock of the night?
Costello's cash in

Superstar of the night?
Max Adamson

GazzyD vs. Vincent Costello

Scott Harris vs. Mike Masters

Think the Authority will start to crumble now with Altair and Enforcer losing their titles.

Fantastic show once again and the standards of the pay per view are so so high. The only constructive criticism I could give is that be wary of pushing yourselves too hard, if even the "lesser" pay per views are as big as this then it might start making the shows too high of a standard to keep up.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 28 Jul 2014, 2:24 pm

I hear what has been said about the standard of the shows currently and I do agree 100% but unfortunately I don't know if there is anything we can do about that right now (and I really don't mean that in a pat ourselves on the back kind of way).

Personally (Paul may disagree) I don't think we really pushed ourselves for this PPV at all. We went in knowing this would be a "B" show but it still came out looking really strong. There was a fantastic collective effort from so many people (we are very grateful for that) but I have to say this was probably the easiest PPV to write since I joined the team in October.

The problem is, all of you!. And I don't mean that in a bad way but right now the roster is so strong that the cards that we create just look fantastic from the get go because there is so much talent. We have really toned down the weekly shows (to make PPV's more exciting) but having an e-fed with so much quality means that the standard is just ridiculously high.

When I ran 6CW by myself in 2011-2012 I was burnt out by the end because I worked too hard in trying to one up everything I had done before, this really isn't the case at all this time around.

And this isn't a rant (everyone is being really nice) I just wanted you guys to know that the standard we are producing is down to the standard you are producing. There is a hell of a lot more in the locker as far we are concerned, if ever there comes a time when we are draining ourselves then I will make sure we bring it down a level.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 28 Jul 2014, 2:36 pm

Yes - What he said  thumbsup 

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 29 Jul 2014, 8:41 am

Match of the night?
Main event tag match was fantastic - with a shock ending.

Shock of the night?
For me the biggest shock was the ending to Joshua and Plague - I half expected the cash in as soon as E got the pin...well after a mini mark out and I remembered the KTTK!

Superstar of the night?
Costello

Max v Enforcer from a personal point of view, but Harris v Masters is shaping up nicely!

Harris v Masters

Enforcer to break away from The Authority, go it alone, but eventually side with The Uprising. Like most people I think The Authority still has a lot of legs and wouldn't be surprised for it to still be going at NoG.

The standard at the moment is brilliant, but I like the fact that it is not because of ridiculous spots (though we have our fair share!) and twists for no reason. With efeds it is easy to try and one up everything including shock value and the intensity of matches, at the moment though the main thing I take from every show is the storyline progression - and that is the one thing that will keep everyone hooked!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down