The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 18th August 2014

+10
jeromedubois
Daniel Reilly
Cagero
DP
x12x
TheCultOfPersonality
Steel
MtotheC
TwisT
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 18th August 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy 18th August 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:44 am

Match 1
6CW UK Championship
Daniel Reilly © vs Bam Sparkleston vs Simon Cagero vs Nate Nack

Match 2
Red Arrows vs Brotherhood

Match 3
GazzyD vs Confidence Carter w/Justice Porter

Match 4
Wild Stallions vs Jax Cutler/Jackson Black

Match 5
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

Match 6
Handicap (Opponents picked by JJ Johnson)
Keith Leone vs G.A.Y.S

Match 7
Liam Wood vs Alexander Altair

Match 8
Edward Plague/Joshua vs DeMarcus Brown/Jimmy Phillips

Match 9
Scott Harris vs Mike Masters

Main Event
EWF World Championship
Vincent Costello © vs Enforcer
Special Referee: Max Adamson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 18th August 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 18th August 2014

Post by TwisT Sat 09 Aug 2014, 1:23 pm

The camera pans around the new home of 6CW and the increase of fans in attendance is distinctly noticeable. The sheer scale of Wembley Arena is a sight to behold and the production looks crisp, professional and on a whole different level to what was seen at The Copper Box. As the camera continues to search the audience, Harold Lloyd's voice sounds out.

HA: 6CW HAS HIT THE BIG TIME!

The fans cheer louder as the camera shows Harold and Henry sitting in front of a plush new commentary desk with the 6CW logo behind them. They both look to have some kind of a make over and both of them are wearing new suits. Henry adjusts his as he sees the camera point to him and his brother before smiling broadly.

HE: I have to say, I am liking Wembley!

Harold turns to his brother and smiles, before patting the new desk with his hand.

HA: Can you feel the workmanship in that?! Let's hope Joshua isn't around to chokeslam someone through it!

Henry laughs and turns back to the camera.

HE: Ladies and gentlemen, let me be the first to welcome you to the 6CW Arena......formerly known as Wembley!

HA: Just listen to this crowd! The walls seem to echo this noise to deafening levels!

HE: Walls?! I can't see any walls! Just wave upon wave of 6CW fans!

The two men chuckle before Harold suddenly concentrates on what he is hearing through his headset. He turns back to the camera and starts nodding wisely.

HA: Whether the upgrade of facilities and the new arrival to 6CW was simply a coincidence, we will find out now. Anthony Grace's limo has just pulled up outside! Let us head to our backstage cameras and watch his entrance!

The bigger arena screen flashes on and we see Anthony Grace step out of his limo. He is wearing a black suit and a white shirt which is buttoned all the way up to the top. He wears his normal black wraparound glasses and adjusts his jacket as he stands on the pavement. We see some screaming fans outside of Wembley and he marches over to them. Grace takes his time to sign autographs and have photos taken. While he is doing that, Harold's voice is heard.

HA: What a win Grace got last week. He proved a few of his doubters wrong and showed that his heart is firmly in wrestling and not film-making. However, those that love film have certainly showed THEIR appreciation in an upshift of cinema tickets. Grace's most famous character Gambit has been given another airing in cinemas across the country. I am sure your local cinema will be showing Gambit: Origins folks. It is a fantastic film and scored 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

The screen changes to show a film poster of Gambit: Origins.
6CW Anarchy 18th August 2014 9let84

Henry's voice sounds out as the poster is shown.

HE: Are you plugging Grace's film?!

HA: It doesn't need to be plugged.....it is selling out around the country without my help!

The screen then shows Grace leaving the fans and waving to them. He enters the Arena where there are stage hands clapping his arrival. He shakes hands with a few of them and gives a female worker a kiss on the cheek. He makes his way through the corridors before he is shown standing behind the curtain. He is passed a cheek microphone from the sound crew and puts it around his head. The crowd's volume has increased as they see Grace a few paces from the curtain. An "Amaz-ing Grace" chant starts up as Grace has a few words with the sound man. The producer comes into shot and shakes Grace by the hand before motioning behind him. Suddenly, "Amazing Grace" pours out of the speakers and some of the fans even start to join in. As the music builds, Grace takes a deep breath in before crossing himself religiously. He then strides through the curtain and out into the arena.

HA: JUST LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!

Wembley Arena's roof nearly comes off as the crowd cheer loudly. The camera picks up kids by the guardrail excitingly cheering and waving their banners. Grace stops on the ramp and soaks the atmosphere in. He nods his head and bites his lip as the flashbulbs explode around him. Grace then slowly walks down to the ring, stopping to talk to fans and greeting the kids. Harold is heard as he walks down the long aisle.

HA: He has been tweeting about this all week but you have to say he was right. Grace HAS put bums on seats. There may have been a few misgivings from diehard 6CW fans but I hope they change their mind about him. I have been lucky to spend some time with Grace, his wife and their 3 daughters and I have to say I have not met a nicer bloke.

HE: Maybe he is trying too hard?

HA: Even he would not have dreamt of this kind of reaction. The more he wrestles, the more he will move away from his film star past. I know that he really, REALLY wants to be big in 6CW on merit. He showed against Percy he has the right tools. Now he just has to consistently prove he belongs here.

Anthony Grace finally gets down to the ring and climbs the steps. The music continues to play as he climbs the turnbuckles and salutes the crowd. As the tune reaches its crescendo, Grace stands in the centre of the ring and looks every inch the star. The music stops and the crowd applaud, while Grace bows. He appeals for calm and then starts to speak clearly.

AG: Welcome my friends! Welcome to your NEW home in your NEW era. Welcome......to the 6CW Arena!!!

The fans cheer and a "Thank You Copper Box" chant also goes up at the same time. Grace nods and speaks.

AG: Yes.....The Copper Box.....we salute you. The spiritual home of  6CW it will always be and a place close to my heart. I had ONE match there. I had my FIRST victory there. And I left that place the ONLY man in 6CW to have remained UNDEFEATED there! That is something truly amazing to put on my résumé!

The crowd cheer and Grace mouths "Thank you Copper Box". He takes off his sunglasses and places them in his breast pocket.

HA: He is right you know! I thought the same when I read his tweet.

HE: You follow him?!

Grace steps towards the ropes and looks around the arena.

AG: As I stand here before you good people, I feel I am on the crest of a wave to something huge. The Copper Box was OLD 6CW. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that. It was a faithful friend to you guys and supplied many happy memories. But times move on. Things change. And NO-ONE should ever fear evolution. Because to better yourself is one thing, but to follow your dreams is something totally different. And as I look around at you all, I have to pinch myself. THIS, my friends, is MY dream. And I have to thank each and every one of you for making that DREAM......my DREAM.....a reality!

He steps back and applauds both the fans, the Lloyd brothers and also up the aisle to those backstage. He then turns back and looks around the arena again.

AG: My dream has always been, as soon as I set foot into this place, to raise the bar to what you have seen in the past. That bar has been set so high by the guys in the locker-room. They deserve this new home for they have made 6CW great long before I got here. I am not going to lie to you.......I know some of them have hated the fact Anthony Grace has come here. They feel I have peed on their parade. But I respect them all for what they have done and truly it is me that isn't worthy. So I would just like to say, love me or hate me, my appreciation for the work gone into this federation will never die...........From the backstage staff, the roster and you fans. I salute you all. 6CW lives and beats in your heart and my arrival hasn't changed that. You deserve this......you all do.

The crowd applauds as Grace points into the camera and nods. He turns away and smiles to the fans.

AG: But......and you were sensing one right? But......that bar can be taken higher people! Why stop at the Arena when we can dream of performing at the STADIUM every 10 days! Some may scoff at that, but who cares! That is what we dream for! Those parts of life that are hard to reach but we strive for them anyway. I am here to help make those dreams become a reality. You want to see the very best matches in the best possible surroundings and I will not stop.....as blood, sweat and tears fall from me.....until that comes true. I showed my fans a taster of what I can do at The Copper Box. But now.....in this new theatre of 6CW dreams......Anthony Grace is ready to reach for the stars and stamp his name in the history of 6CW at WEMBLEY ARENA!!!

The crowd cheer "6 C DUB" as Grace retrieves a small notebook out of his inside jacket pocket. He flips through the pages and stops on one, widening his eyes as he does so. The crowd quieten down and he begins to speak again.

AG: So now we come to my opponent this week.....

He starts to read from the notebook.

AG: Jerome Dubois, former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion and latest inductee to the 6CW Hall of Fame.....

He raises his eyebrows, snaps the notebook shut and replaces it inside his inside jacket pocket. He looks at the fans and smiles the perfect smile.

AG: Well, it was an honour for Mr Dubois to come out at the beginning of my match. I was hoping he might stay around so I could get HIS autograph.

Grace winks at the camera and the crowd laugh.

AG: But I am sure there will be many more opportunities. This match could well be the making of me. I mean, to list Dubois achievements means I need a bigger notebook! I am thankful that he has introduced himself to me and highlighted the golden globes I have won.......

He looks at the camera and looks stern.

AG: Though lay off Timothy, there is a good chap. Guys like him, with introductions only he can do, makes us ALL look good. Maybe you need a little bit of humanity. I would be happy to show you.....

He holds his stare before turning away and smiling at the crowd again.

AG: And Hall of Fame club member.....wow that is a big accolade! It means that Mr Dubois will forever live on within the history books of 6CW. He can proudly show off his legends club membership badge and get all the advantages from it. When he walks around The Copper Box he will be bowed too and honoured........

Grace chuckles.

AG: Thing is my friends......we are not at The Copper Box anymore. We have moved on. Has Mr Dubois moved on? Is Mr Dubois ready for this new era? Can the legend become a legend all over again?

Grace paces the ring as the crowd hang on his every word.

AG: I am sure he can......I am sure he can. But I can only speak from experience and, as I have only been here a short time, that experience has to come from Hollywood. You ask any actor or actress in Tinsel Town and they will all say the same thing. A legends award, a life-time achievement award, hall of fame award.....call it what you will.....is the WORST thing any ACTIVE professional can get. He or she may feel they still have a lot to give. He or she may feel that a new sensation is just around the corner. But......to their fellow colleagues......that reward signifies one thing and one thing only......

He looks at the camera.

AG: "Thanks for the memories.......shut the door on your way out".

The crowd cheer but Grace shouts "no no no" over the top of them.

AG: No, you can't cheer! That is no way to treat a legend of this company! I am not saying that Mr Dubois is washed up and wasted. I am sure there is life in him to create one more iconic moment. I am certainly not taking him for granted.......unlike the rest of the roster. You see Mr Dubois, respect is earned in my opinion and boy have you earned it. But other people.......not me, but others.......have chosen you for that award simply because they feel your time has come and gone. That the life-time achievement will not be achieved again, at least by your hands. But that is not something to feel SORRY about. You should EMBRACE it. You should come out here now and tell those backstage how wrong they are! Hell.....why don't you even give back that award and state Jerome Dubois will be the next World Champion etc etc etc.........

He looks up the aisle as the crowd laughs at the etc's.

AG: Because......Mr Dubois.....that is EXACTLY what you are going to say when you come out from behind the curtain. Isn't it? That I am just some silly film star not on your level and simply not good enough to grace your ring. If that's the case......then you have nothing to fear in 10 days time. But remember one thing.......this is new surroundings......this is a new era.......and this is 6CW that you have NEVER seen before.

The fans cheer and another "Amaz-ing Grace" chant starts. He continues to stare up the aisle as he walks to the ropes and grips them tightly.

AG: Listen to the noise Mr Dubois.......everyone is saying Grace. It may not be anything to be worried about in your eyes, but it is a sign of things to come. I belong on the big stage and I perform better when I am with the LEGENDS of any business. You look at me and aren't intimidated? Well Mr Dubois, I feel the same. Let's show the whole organisation that there is life in the French poodle yet and not go down with a whimper. The A-lister of Hollywood calls on the A-lister of 6CW. The OVATION is ready. Let us make a BLOCKBUSTER together!

He nods his head as the fans in the arena cheer. Grace waits patiently for Dubois' arrival as everyone looks on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 11 Aug 2014, 1:35 am

*The scene is set inside a comfortable looking office. Two leather armchairs have been set up opposite each other and Timothy Allen is resting in the one closest to the camera. In the opposite seat, JJ Johnson is just taking his seat. JJ is dressed in jeans and a white shirt.

TA: Thanks for joining me for this interview exclusive, JJ.

JJ: Not a problem, my man.

TA: A lot of the time when we are at the arena and we have the cameras rolling during shows we tend to just get superstars’ thoughts and feelings on that evening…the crowd, the tension and the occasion can all play a part and sometimes detract from the bigger picture. 6CW wants us to create a feeling and a vibe towards your upcoming match with Keith Leone at Beachfront Brawl…they want the 6CW Universe to understand just exactly what this matchup means. After all, bouts like this one don’t come around very often.

JJ: No they don’t and I can understand where you are coming from and what you are saying but I don’t feel the magnitude of this fight has passed anyone by…this occasion so big that even Rip Van Winkle couldn’t sleep no more, know what I’m saying?

I think it’s just a product of the times we live in and also a testament to exactly what we are a part of nowadays. 6CW right now is the hottest product in this business, with a roster so talented that no matter where you turn you are guaranteed first class entertainment. I walk into the locker-room and I look around and see ten-fifteen guys minimum who all have the skills to go to the very top…I’m talking about the potential to be global superstars, not just world championship material.

And yeah; this match between me and Keith Leone is hot business…it is right up there at the very top of anyone’s list when it comes down to making a “match of a lifetime”…but I’m not arrogant enough, and neither is Keith, to think that just because we came back and signed on the dotted line that everyone else should just stop what they are doing and put all eyes on us….that’s not how it goes down.

We’ve got owners at war right now, a power struggle to rival any we may have seen in pro-wrestling history….we’ve got a gunslinger as the new EWF Champion and unfinished business between him and his most bitter rival…a growing cancer of monsters and demons infecting up the Xtreme division plus another twenty plus guys looking to prove their worth and put their names up in lights….did anyone expect a “stop” sign to be waved because two “legends” turned up and decided to throw-down?

The fact that, in some people’s eyes, that JJ Johnson vs Keith Leone isn’t the only upcoming fight on anyone’s mind isn’t a bad thing….it is a damn good thing and it is proof that this company has never been in a better bill of health….

TA: So you aren’t worried in the slightest that this match might not be talked about with some of the other classics that have gone before?

JJ: Who said that? Who even knows the answer to that question? I’m not worried, Tim because in my mind there is no doubt, no doubt at all that when me and Keith Leone step in the ring at Beachfront Brawl it is going to be a matchup for the ages, a collision that they will talk about for years to come.

Infact, and hold the damn front page because JJ Johnson might be pumping his balls a little too much, but I’d go on record and be damn near positive that on September 17th you will witness the greatest match in professional wrestling history…

*Timothy Allen raises his eyebrows

JJ: Yeah there I said it, Tim, and you can write that down and they can take that sound-bite and use it over and over because I truly believe that is what you are going to get. I didn’t come back here to go 50%....I didn’t punish myself through month after month of harrowing rehabilitation to come back and half-a55 anything….I came back because I believe when I get in the ring and I lace them up…you are going to see a better JJ Johnson than anyone has ever seen before.

TA: As someone who been in this profession for a long time, wrestled some of the all-time greats, what is it about Keith Leone that makes you believe he will be an opponent that brings out a “best fight ever” performance from you?

JJ: I’ve been in the game since 2008, Tim…and in that time I’ve shared the ring with Hero, Hobo, Enforcer, Nemesis, Cassius Zhi, The Saint, Abe Abercorn, Median…keep throwing the names and I fought them all….TGA, Crime Lord, Max Adamson….Dicey Reilly, Cobra….the list goes on and on….I’ve fought them all. And you can bet your a55 that I beat them all too….I am privileged to have gone toe to toe with these men and engaged in some matches that the people will never, ever forget…

I’m talking hall of fame matches with my boy The Saint, hall of fame matches with my most fiercest rival Cassius Zhi….hall of fame matches for the TAW Title with Median….they released a goddamn DVD because I been in so many good matches…

But all that time, in all those years, I never shared a ring…one on one with Keith Leone. It never happened, no matter how much we both might have wanted it, and the timing never really worked out for us…our paths never crossed….but everytime I watched a 6CW broadcast and I saw Keith Leone in action, I saw a man who I knew had what it takes to bring out a performance in me that no other opponent ever has…

TA: And why exactly is that?

JJ: For those who don’t know, and the 6CW production team needs to work harder on teaching everyone a little history, Keith Leone may be the best superstar that this company ever produced. A controversial statement, I know, because I got major love for Dicey Reilly just like everyone else….but any time you turned on your TV set during 2011-2012 there was only one wrestler you wanted to see….there was only one wrestler the fans paid to see…..and that man was Keith Leone.

You remember that at this time 6CW and 6WF were merged into one company. We shared PPV’s, we toured with these guys, we watched them live just like they watched us….and for almost a year, out of nowhere, they started trouncing us on ratings, on attendances, on practically everything you can think of…

JJ Johnson and Hero were set to headline Born in Fire, I mean this match was as big as they come, but when I got to the arena all the fans wanted to talk about was whether Keith Leone was going to win the 6CW Championship from Geoff Steel, 6CW was the main focal point at 6WF’s biggest pay per view…that is when I started to realise that this wasn’t a flash in the pan, this guy must be doing something pretty special…

So I started to watch him, week in, week out…I watched as he practically brought down Genesis by himself, from the inside out, I mean he destroyed the greatest faction in wrestling history….I remember being at Night of Glory IV, competing on that card, and then sitting ringside to watch Leone face Lex Hart in the main event….that match gave me goosebumps, that moment when Leone finally won the big one was unbelievable…you could not make the atmosphere up, I have never witnessed anything quite like it..

TA: I’m sure you have had your fair share of crowd reactions similar to that one?

JJ: Maybe I have, maybe I never noticed because I was caught up in the moment…but I will never forget the night Leone won the 6CW belt, that was something else. But really that brings me back to my original point….and why I know this match is going to exceed all expectations….because this isn’t just about two icons, two legends or future hall of famers….this is 6WF vs 6CW all over again….this is about two men who represent very different lives and yet represent so many similarities….two men who carried their respective companies on their shoulders…..two men, who for a long time, where the reason that fans came to see the show….this isn’t arrogance, Tim, this is just the truth…we were bigger than it all…

If 6CW want to hype this match up and sell it like no other then all they need to do is tell the people exactly what they are getting for their money….tell them exactly who is stepping into the ring at Beachfront Brawl and why this fight is worth their pay per view money alone….

JJ Johnson….3x World Champion, former 6WF General Manager, Tag Champion, Internet Champion, TV Champion…3 Born in Fire main events…..3 Born in Fire main event victories…Mr 6WF, I can’t deny my roots,…dubbed one of, if not, the best superstar to ever set foot in a professional wrestling ring….Hall of Famer…I could carry on but if you ain’t wet at that then nothing ever gonna lube you up…

Keith Leone….Former 6CW Champion, Former 6WF Champion….Hardcore Champion, Xtreme Champion….the man who brought down Genesis and put 6CW on the map….the Extreme Icon…went to Dublin and spilled Dicey Reilly’s blood in one of the most hostile environments ever seen…guaranteed first ballot Hall of Famer…

They don’t make matches like this on a whim….contests like this only come around once in a lifetime so I don’t think I can big this up anymore….this is like Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson squaring off in their primes….this is like Hulk Hogan vs The Rock but in their primes….Steve Austin and John Cena….the sort of bout that when it happens, you make sure your there because you blink and it is gone…

I never thought I would see the day but here we are…this match is going to happen and if that alone isn’t grabbing your attention then I sure as hell don’t know what will…

What else needs to be said?

TA: And the animosity between you and Leone, do you that will factor into the match?

JJ: Yeah I do. Because Keith, for all his greatness, has a tendency to run his mouth a lot and make situations a damn sight more personal than they have to be. I respected Keith as a man and as a competitor but the moment he started talking about my family was the moment that respect went out of the window…

And I know why, I have seen him do it before, because he thinks getting inside his opponent’s head gives him an advantage….but just like I never fought anyone like him before, he has never been in the ring with anyone like me. He has no idea what is coming for him at Beachfront Brawl and he doesn’t realise that talking to me in the manner he has been….well it’s only going to make things a damn sight more painful for him on September 17th. Sure I’m riled up, his words made me angry, but unlike Dicey Reilly, I’m not allowing my emotions to run away with me…I won’t fold to mind games….because I’ve been in this position a thousand times before….I watched Cassius Zhi threaten my pregnant wife whilst I lay bleeding on the floor so if Leone things a few verbal insults are going to bother me…he needs to go back to the drawing board and think again…

He can talk, and he can try and goad me into falling into one of his traps, but he is shooting bullets at a man who they carved out of bullet-proof material…I’m watching every jibe ricochet and I’m going to keep in smiling….because sooner rather than later it will just be me and him…no mics, no gimmicks and no talking….then we’ll see….then we will learn just how well Keith Leone can adapt…

Because for the first time in a very long time, despite what he likes to think, he doesn’t have the upper hand…he doesn’t have control….he doesn’t have the final say on how this all ends….and I have a funny feeling that he won’t realise that until he’s lying flat on his back, looking up at those very bright lights…

TA: Which leads me on to my final question; who wins?

*JJ laughs

JJ: I could sit on the fence and tell you all to buy the pay per view or join us in Australia to find out….but JJ Johnson never shied away from an opinion, never afraid to tell you exactly how it is….I expect a fight like no other…I expect to sweat, I expect I will probably bleed….but when it is all said and done, I’ll have my hand raised in victory…

TA: What makes you so confident?

JJ: Experience….Leone is one of the best ever, but he hasn’t done what I have done in my career. He hasn’t fought the same calibre of opponents, hasn’t fought the same amount of high profile matches that I have….and I believe that when I take him to a place he has never been before, beyond the pale….he will sink rather than swim…

TA: And you don’t think the fact that you haven’t wrestled in over twenty months will have an impact?

JJ: I don’t doubt there may be a little rust when the first bell rings and I know Keith has been wrestling week in and week out, but unless he can end it quickly I guarantee I’ll find my feet within minutes…..I’m not Alexander Altair, I’m not Bad Intentions and I am certainly not Percy Percival (JJ laughs)…Leone will quickly learn that all the tune up fights in the world  cannot prepare him for me…I’ve trained harder than ever before, I’m in better shape than I have ever been…I am stronger, faster and more explosive that ever…..form is temporary, Tim, but class is permanent and come Beachfront Brawl I am going to prove exactly why I am so highly thought of in this profession…

TA: Thank you for your time, JJ, this has been a very enlightening interview. And good luck to you at Beachfront Brawl.

JJ: I appreciate it, thanks homie.

*JJ shakes hands with Timothy Allen as the interview comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 11 Aug 2014, 2:46 pm

The scene opens in the backstage interview area, Timothy Allen is standing by with the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello…

Allen: Mr Costello tonight you go one on one with the former champion Enforcer in a rematch for the EWF world title, how have your preparation gone this week for what promises to be a one hell of a main event?

Costello blanks Allen, ignoring the question

Ok, well what are your thoughts on the developments within the Authority camp last week, with Enforcer turning his back on Max Adamson costing them the tag team titles?

Costello huffs at the question, continuing to ignore Allen

Ok, let’s move on, speaking of the 6CW champion… Max Adamson, what impact do you expect him to have in tonight’s main event as the special guest referee?

Costello rolls his eyes and grabs the microphone out of Tim Allen’s hand…

Costello: You always have so many questions for me don’t ya? Well how about I ask you some questions, like… Why are you such an a$$ hole? Why don’t you grow a set balls? And when for the love of God will you buy a decent suit?

Allen nervously begins to stutter in response

Allen: I, I, I…

Costello: They were rhetorical questions you idiot! If you want to continue breathing then I suggest you rethink your questions, you’re talking to the world champion her bub, not some curtain jerker, not some piece of trash rookie. Costello’s Law is the main event, so you do your job and treat me with the respect I deserve or I’ll make sure your cleaning toilets for the rest of your pathetic career. Are we clear?

Allen: Yes Mr Costello

Costello: Well get on with it then, I’ve got places to be!

Allen hesitantly asks his next question…

Allen: If you win, I mean WHEN you win tonight, what’s next for Costello’s Law?

Costello: Better! The sky’s the limit for Costello’s Law, the world is my oyster. You see Timothy I don’t want to be another cog in the wheel here in 6CW, I want to be THE wheel. I don’t want to be a product of my environment… I want my environment to be a product of me. You see 2 years ago I was just another guy trying to make his way in this business now I am THE business. And that’s what pretentious fools like Liam Wood and Gazzy D for example just don’t understand, I mean I don’t have anything against those guys per say but what they don’t get is that in this business and  in this world in fact no one gives you anything- You have to take it! And that exactly what I did, I didn’t knock on Magnusson’s door with my hands out and a hard luck story, I laced up my boots, got my hands dirty and took the EWF world title. I took everything and left nothing.

Costello’s Law says you either rise or you fall and I’ll tell you this for free I’ve only just began my ascension.

Allen: And what about Enforcer, Adamson, what about tonight?

Costello: Enforcer thinks he knows Vincent Costello, he thinks he’s got it all figured out, but let me tell you this, he has no idea, zip, none, nothing. If he had even the faintest idea about me he wouldn’t have lost this title in the first place. Enforcer’s time at the top is over and not a minute too soon, he’s a has been, a relic, a remnant of a time best forgotten and tonight I’ll prove just why I’m the future and he’s the past.

Allen: With all due respect Mr Costello, Enforcer has proven over the last months that he still has plenty in the tank, if anything he’s better than he ever has been.

Costello: And what the hell do you know hey? I’ve been in the ring with him, I’ve looked into his eyes and there is nothing there, just emptiness behind the façade he portrays, its smoke and mirrors nothing more. Tonight I prove that, tonight I prove why Enforcer is a spent force in 6CW, tonight I prove why Costello’s Law is the here, now and future of 6CW.

Costello indicates that the interview is over before Tim Allen asks one more question…

Allen: Vincent, before you go, just one more question please… In recent weeks we’ve seen you involved in a number of incidents with Emmy the girlfriend of long term rival Liam Wood, is this another ploy to get inside the head of the Viper?

Costello: A ploy? No, no, I have no reason to play mind games with Liam Wood, I have no reason to get inside his head, because I’ve been there since day 1, since the day we met and he realised that Costello’s Law would always be one step ahead of him. That no matter how hard he tried or how many fans chanted his name, I would always be in front of him. You see to me Liam Wood is as insignificant now as he always has been, I’m the one who holds all the cards, I’m the one who has all the power. But and this may surprise you, Liam Wood does have one thing I want… Emmy! You see every now and again Costello’s Law likes to slum it, every so often I like to sample a different kind of fruit, you see sleeping with super models is fine but I have wanted to sink my teeth into that British tart for some time now and you know what Timmy? She feels the same! I can see the way she looks at me, I’ve caught her eyeballing my deal and let’s face it, who can blame her?! Well guess what Emmy, you’re in luck because Costello’s Law is more than happy to throw you a bone! I know you’re sick of Mr emotional, I know you’re tired of playing Dawson’s Creek, so listen up Emmy, my door is always open for you sweet cheeks.

Costello laughs sadistically as he walks off down the hallway.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014, 7:16 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Christy James can be seen waiting outside of one of the 6CW locker rooms. Christy is getting herself composed for a few seconds before beginning her segment.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen I am outside the 6CW locker room, where I have been told Keith Leone entered just minutes ago. We hope to get a few words with him regarding last week, his match this week and of course, the ongoing rivalry with JJ Johnson.

Christy now turns to the door and knocks but receives no reply. Christy then shakes her head as she cautiously pushes open the door and walks inside to find Keith Leone strapping his wrists with tape. Leone pays no attention to Christy who tries to subtly get his attention at first, before then resorting to just starting the interview.

CJ: Keith Leone, last week we saw you defeat Jerome Dubois and become involved in yet another stare down with your Beachfront Brawl opponent JJ Johnson. Is there anything you want to see in regards to the events of last week?

Leone lets out a sigh as he keeps taping his wrists and fists before he finally looks up at Christy and speaks.

Leone: What do you expect me to say here Christy? It was a hard fought match but I managed to overcome Jerome Dubois and show what a real 6CW legend looks like? The people watched the show, they saw what happened and very little was left to subtext. Jerome Dubois did prove he had some fight left in him and on occasions he did push me almost to my limit, but at the end of the match I still was the man with his arm raised as the winner. But JJ hit the nail on the head after that match, you know, when he called me sloppy. I’ve been back for three matches and I’m still getting back to form, and yet I can beat a former 6CW World Champion already. Even on my worse days I’m better than a majority of the wrestling world because I have talent that others would kill for. Not natural talent, not God-given wrestling prowess, I have skill that I have worked for years to perfect. When people were busy gawking as JJ Johnson went and beat another main event wannabe, I was hitting the gym, going into the training rooms and working myself to exhaustion. Because I couldn’t get by as a “semi-decent” wrestler; companies don’t look at me and think I’d make a good spokesperson before I perfect my craft. Now I’m not saying that right now you’re not a great superstar JJ, but I will say you earned a damn site more money and fame on your way to the top than I did. You had your bag carried to the top of the mountain whilst guys like me had to drag up our baggage all the way, and that’s why there are so few of us in this business. Because so many just gave up hope as they looked to the top of that mountain and thought it unassailable. So many talented guys missed out on their opportunity because of guys like you and that’s why I have a problem with you JJ. I have nothing but respect for the talent that you have, but I have no respect for the ease in which you were given it. That’s why I’m trying to get this edge out of you JJ; I’m trying to train you like I was trained. You don’t understand the do whatever it takes attitude because you never have had to before. So JJ, the next time you try and stare me down with all of that righteousness in your eyes, why not take a look at yourself first? Why not try and see the man I see and not the man you try to portray to the people you so desperately crave the approval of.

CJ: Well be that as it may Keith, JJ Johnson has picked your opponents for next week, the tag team of (Christy blushes slightly), the G.A.Y.S., what kind of mind games is JJ trying to play with this move?

Leone snorts out some laughter as he now gets to his feet and starts to pace up and down the room.

Leone: JJ is trying his best to get inside of my head right now because clearly I’m buried deep within his, but he’s not doing too good a job with it. JJ is trying to make this more of a light hearted affair so I can’t highlight that darkness inside of him. He thinks by sending comedy acts my way the audience will be too distracted by the joke to remember what’s going on between us, but you give the fans far too little credit JJ. As they watch me tear them apart, they aren’t going to be laughing at the “fool” you made out of me; they’re going to be terrified about what they may witness at Beachfront Brawl. They will all be thinking, “good god, what has JJ Johnson unleashed upon himself?” They won’t be questioning how you’re going to win at Beachfront Brawl, but how you’re going to survive, but you already know what you have to do JJ. You have to shed this “holier than thou” persona you always hide behind. If you want to walk out of that ring and not be wheeled away on a stretcher, you can’t allow yourself to feel the need to be the good and pure of 6CW. I mean hell JJ; you’re already sending two men to the slaughter at Anarchy, that’s hardly good of you. Sooner rather than later you’re going to need to show these people you are prepared to be a competitor more than you’re prepared to be a face of a company, because even they will turn on you. Beachfront Brawl is coming ever closer JJ and as the time ticks away I hope you’re fully aware of the magnitude of the situation that approaches you. In terms of your career it may be quite literally do or die, so in the meantime, get ready and feel free to watch the lambs come to the slaughter at Anarchy.

Keith Leone smirks as he looks up at Christy James before he then goes back to the bench and sits down, staring down at the ground. Christy then slowly backs away and exits the room as the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 12 Aug 2014, 5:46 am

The scene opens and we appear in the backstage area, Christy James can already be seen waiting with microphone in hand ready for her next big interview, Christy lifts the microphone to her mouth in preparation as the crew indicate they are ready to roll.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time DeMarcus Brown

DeMarcus skulks on to set and stands beside Christy with his arms folded without saying a word

CJ: Welcome DeMarcus, it’s a pleasure to have you joining me

DB: Yeah I’m sure it is, look can we just get this over with already, I don’t want to be here as much as you don’t want me here

Christy looks taken aback by Browns forward attitude

CJ: Sure have it your way, this past week saw you challenge Jimmy Phillips for the number one contendership for the Xtreme Title, how did you think it went?
DB: How do think it went? Really that’s your question? Did you not watch what happened out there? I came this close to ending this terrible run I’ve been on only for the match to be interrupted, by the Joshua an the man pulling his strings the current champion, So when you say how do I think it went Christy what answer are you expecting exactly other than about as worse as it could have possibly gone, yet another opportunity lost and still looking for that win. Your know Christy I’m stating think that this losing streak I’m on is never going to end, I just can’t catch a break, I’m down on my luck and I haven’t seen anything to suggest that it might change anytime soon, No matter how hard I train no, matter how hard I fight the win still evades me, may be somebody has put a curse on me or I must have stepped under a ladder without knowing because there is no other reason for what is happening to me. That might sound like an excuse Christy but it’s not I know that I have more talent than most of these guys on the roster, but yet I find myself looking up at them week on week, it like there’s some kind of force at play that’s laughing at my every failure like some never ending bad joke.

CJ: We saw this last week JJ Johnson himself offered to help you overcome your issues, have you given it any more consideration?

DeMarcus snarls and shakes his head

DB: I’ll tell you exactly what I told him last week, I don’t need his help I don’t need anybody’s help, what I need is for people to just mind their own god damn business and let me get on with mine, seriously who does that guy think he is, just because he’s been around for a few year and somehow managed to win himself a few championships here and there that now gives him the right to stick his nose in other people’s business, surely it should be well and truly up the rear end of whoever’s dishing out the title shots these days. That doesn’t just go for JJ Johnson that goes for anybody who wants to give me a few tips or a few pointers, I don’t need your help and I don’t want to hear how you’ve been in this situation before and how you overcame it, I don’t care about your experiences and how you battled your demons, keep them to yourself and stop wasting my time, the only person I care about is myself and the only opinion I want to listen to is that of my own, ill deal with this my own way, DeMarcus Brown does not need no mentor or tutor, because the fact is there is nothing anybody could teach me that I don’t already know.

CJ: But surely DeMarcus if what they have to say could help you end this run you should be grateful for it.

DB: Did you not listen to a god damn word I just said, Christy I don’t want to hear it, not a single word, Go give your advice to GazzyD or Jimmy Phillips I’m sure they would like nothing more to hear your wisdom. Now are we done here Christy quite frankly this is getting tedious.

CJ: Just one more question then you can go back to being on your own with only yourself for company, this week you team with Jimmy Phillips to take on Plague and Joshua a chance to gain some revenge for last week, do you and Phillips have any plan of how you might overcome them?

DB: I’ve got a plan and it involves Jimmy Phillips staying out of my way and letting me take care of these two.

CJ: Let me guess by yourself?

DB: Exactly, I don’t need him getting in my way and becoming another problem for me, I’ve got a big enough problem as it is without adding him into the equation, I can deal with Plague with Joshua the two men seem to enjoy pain and torture so they’ll know doubt love what I have in store for them at Anarchy, a performance there might see me prove my worth and earn that shot at the Xtreme Title I don’t need Phillips or anybody else coming between me and that, So Jimmy if you’re listening you’re in for an easy night as long as you just leave me to doing what I do best, Ill carry us both to victory, then you can go out and celebrate a win and get back to proclaiming this to be the year of the talent. Now I believe we are don’t Christy.

DeMarcus barges past Christy and off set as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 12 Aug 2014, 5:40 pm

Mike Masters is seen walking into the building. As he continues walking, he notices a crowd of fans to the left of his view. The fans are heard chanting "Masters, Masters!" The camera goes up close to Masters as he begins smiling, he then walks over to the crowd of fans much to their jubilation. Masters begins signing autographs, he quickly grabs a picture of him from the latest 6CW magazine.

MM: Damn look at me, look at that smile, i'm even showing teeth! I haven't been that happy in awhile now. I won't waste your time any longer kid, here's my signature, treasure it or even do the smarter thing and sell it for thousands on ebay, make the most of my name, put it out there because I know how people can make a name for themselves from my expense.

Masters then begins smirking, however his sarcastic smirk turns into a disgruntled look when a kid passes him a poster of Mastes and Harris posed as tag team champions.

MM: Why do you still have this kid? You know if I wasn't a good guy, I woulda ripped this poster into threads infront of you but lucky for you, I am a good guy. But kid, you deserve better than this poster.

The kid then looks over to his Dad.

Kid: Dad, can I rip this poster so it's just Masters? *The Dad hestitantly nods in agreement with his kid as the kid cautiously rips the poster in half and hands Masters side of the poster over to be signed*

MM: You are one awesome little kido you know that. I like the way you think. Everybody needs a little less Harris in there life.

Masters pats the kid on the head and then waves his goodbyes to the crowd. He then makes his way towards the entrance. "Champion" hits and Masters makes his way to the top of the ramp. He quickly asks for a microphone as he stops at the top of the ramp.

MM: You know I'm not meant to be out, this isn't what you call a scheduled appearance but I wanna get a little something off my chest. Oh and yes, this may get me into even more trouble than I already am with 6CW management but who the hell cares right? *Crowd pop* Actually let's start with that topic in hand. Daniel Magnusson. The new top dawg in 6CW. The man that had all the faith in the world in me at Scars and Stripes but is now threatening my job here in 6CW. Magnus, we gotta get something clear. I have a lot of trust issues and im sure you can relate to this too so excuse me for being a nuisance but you sir, still haven't earned my respect. You are trying to keep me and Harris apart like were two spoiled kids yet you fail to release the ever increasing hatred we have for eachother. Now we've finally been booked for a match at Anarchy so you better do the honourable thing and let us fight because this match needs to happen and needs to be sorted once and for all.

MM: It's been a long time coming. Ever since we became tag team champions, all he's ever done has been a burden on my career. Not only have I done all the heavy lifting, along the way he's kept secrets, announced as the "son" of the ex owner of this business. Now that was a shock I first but i'm starting to see the resembelance if i'm honest with you all. Anyway not only that, he also mocked me, he screwed me over titles but hey I'm not gonna get into that because it's pretty much a broken record right? No, let's not go there anymore. The time for talking is over. We finally meet one on one at Anarchy. For months we've battled alongside eachother but now, you will find out what all of our opponents have found out and I will show you why I am that damn good. No authority to get involved, no dodgy refs, a fair one on one fight to see who the better man is, the Masterful one is out to get you. I'll see you at Anarchy, partner.

Mike Masters drops the microphone as he raises his hand to the crowd as the crowd stand up and cheer as Masters quickly exits.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 12 Aug 2014, 9:54 pm

The scene opens up in a small darkened room. There are cobwebs hanging from the wall and mould grows on the exposed brickwork. The floor is bare and broken in places with a light, choking dust appearing to swirl from the stonework. The ceiling cannot be seen, shrouded in darkness, which is a bit more comforting on the eyes. A continuously dripping sound is heard but not seen and is the only noise that may relieve your senses of a room so unwelcoming. The surroundings could be looked at as a cell or hell and no normal human being would ever find salvation in this kind of atmosphere. If a person of compassion walked past, they would shut the door for fear of depressing anybody else that looked in.

This is a place to be confined in or to relive your thoughts. For a time when hope is lost and the only shred of light must come from within. Without that, the consequences would be as bleak as the room.

Hunched forward and sitting in the corner is a large shadow. Bathed in black, the shadow is unmoving apart from the shoulders which arch back and forth through heavy breathing. You would think that anyone in a place such as this would be crying or at the very least trying to get out. But the shadow merely breathes, perhaps in contentment, perhaps in contemplation. One thing is clear, as the camera focuses on the shadow, that he or she is at home here.

A match is lit from the shadows hand and the room is illuminated by a small flame. The fire moves, dancing in the darkness as if unaware of the desolation of where it was lit. Soon the flame is magnified as it is placed near what appears to be a glass container. As it stops and moves within it, we can tell that it is a lantern that has been enlightened.

As the shadow picks up the lantern and scans it across the floor, we can see that it is surrounded by newspaper clippings and old photographs. None of them are clear to see and most of them are ripped and damaged. The scale of these articles is clear in the light however, as we see the shadow is penned in by them. The lantern continues to revolve around the shadow but then stops suddenly against the wall. What we see next identifies the shadow.

McCoy. A puppet that used to be loved and adored is now scratched and spoilt. The lips are flat and emotionless, neither showing happiness or sadness. The face merely screams indifference or disbelief. Even with his sorry state, McCoy has been lovingly perched against the wall. However, as the light moves to the right of his head, we can see a lone arm held into the air by a manacle and heavy chain.

The puppet is no fool. Like any normal human, he would not have stayed here unless he had to.

And the shadow, who we now know is Joshua, is with him as always.

Joshua brings the lantern to his face and we can see that his forehead is largely covered with dark red dried blood. For once, his hair is hidden by his large shoulders and his wounds, new and old, are for all the world to see. In a few places, fresh red drips down his skin and falls from his nose, mimicking the sound of the insistent water drops. He seems oblivious to the bleeding and his eyes are staring directly at where McCoy was, now covered in darkness away from the lanterns comforting light. His face seems as indifferent as his puppets, even when his eyes do slightly reveal a tinge of grief. Without knowing what the man is capable of, you might feel some sorrow at the sorry scene that is shown.

With a flourish, Joshua proves he isn't a prisoner. He moves his massive frame from the floor and stands up straight. His eyes stay stock still, making an invisible line straight to where we know McCoy's eyes are. He takes a few paces forward, head unmoving, and then raises the lantern higher in the air so as to brighten up the room further. A awful sight, straight from a horror movie, is clearly shown for the first time.

Written on the walls, smudged in his own blood, are the following words:

A father needs to understand that his son follows his example and not his advice

Joshua suddenly takes deep intake of breath and flicks his head violently downwards. His hair covers up his face in the familiar nightmare pose that his opponents have seen for weeks. Then, without warning, he throws the lantern against the wall. The glass shatters on impact and the room quickly goes back to its dark and drab look. Joshua walks towards the camera, head bowed, until his bulk covers the entire screen.

Then, quickly extending his arm, he pulls a massive wooden door that had been opened wide out of shot. He closes it loudly behind him and we can just make out that the door has a barred window, the like seen in any medieval building.

Joshua lingers awhile, head turned and looking into the small barred window of the door. He gives a brief nod before walking off out to the side of the screen. The door, the entrance to hell's cell, is fully shown as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by TwisT on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:13 pm

Our scene opens in the lavish London apartment of The Viper Liam Wood, the camera pans along the walls showing off the familiar wrestling memorabilia that we have seen countless times before. As the camera pans along we see a few new additions including a new picture of Liam and Emmy stood outside the Elite Coliseum as well as a picture of Wood with Thunder who has began to show signs of recovery in the photo.

The camera pans in to the room to reveal Emmy calmly sat on the sofa playing on the PS4 as Wood can be seen pacing back and forth, Emmy quickly pauses the game and place the controller down before turning to Wood who seems to be checking the locks on the windows. Emmy laughs to herself before speaking to Wood is is muttering to himself underneath his breath

E: They're fine Liam, sit down...

Wood seems to not hear the call of his girlfriend but instead carries on checking the locks on the next window before moving to the front door and doing the same. Emmy's smile disappears for a second and a look of concern crosses her face.

E: ...Liam, you can't let him do this to you...

Wood stops in his tracks and turns towards Emmy before moving over to the sofa to join her, he feigns a look of confusion but doesn't reply, instead his attention still seems focused on the security of the couple's home. Emmy shakes her head and speak again

E: ...do you really think you can hide how you feel from me? You might be able to tell them that you're fine but I can see that it's getting to you and you can't let it...I am fine!

Wood sits down next to Emmy but stares at the ground, a look of guilt covers his face and he shakes his head with disappointment before finally replying

LW: This time...

E: What is that meant to mean?

Wood looks up at Emmy

LW: What do you think I mean? Yeah this time it was just a stupid video but what if next time...what if...

Wood lets out a huge sigh and stops speaking, almost afraid of what he was about say

E: Liam, this is what he wants to happen...for some reason he wants to mess with us and push our buttons and you can't let him do that...I'm tough enough to look after myself

Emmy laughs but Wood's face and tone remain serious as he once again looks down at the ground

LW: I don't know why but it seems like he's not done with this and I honestly don't know what I'd do if anything were to happen to you...

E: You can't think like that baby...it's going to cost you more matches...

Wood almost reacts angrily to what Emmy says and cuts her off

LW: You think that matches against idiots like Jackson Black even compare to your safety? Thanks Emmy, nice to see what you think...

E: Don't be stupid Liam...we both know that thinking like this isn't good for you and letting him mess with your head again definitely isn't...he tried it before and it failed and no matter what he does...it's going to fail again and again because you didn't find yourself after everything just to let him bully his way back in...

LW: ...but...

Emmy gives Liam a serious look and shakes her head cutting Wood off and causing him to smile

E: Now I need you to do me one thing...

LW: What's that?

E: Stop worrying about little old me, go to the gym, train and get ready to show Altair just who he's dealing with...ok?

Wood doesn't reply once again seeming a bit distracted by the locks

E: OK?

Wood nods and grabs his gym bag before exiting the apartment, after a few second the door handle begins to move causing Emmy to smile

E: Don't you dare think about it Liam!

A laugh can be heard from behind the door as the scene fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 13 Aug 2014, 2:47 pm

(Christy James is in the backstage area of the newly revamped Wembley Arena. She has a black skirt on, complimented by a glistening golden vest top. She clutches a microphone in hand and waits for her cue to start talking)

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined at this time by Justice Porter, Confidence Carter and of course, Glory!”

(Glory, dressed all in red, leads the Bad Intentions tag team into the camera’s view. Carter and Porter both have their “Ghost” balaclavas over their faces, their eyes fixed on the interviewer. Glory gives Christy the once over and then smiles)

“I like your top”

(Christy gives a smile, although it is apparent that she is intimidated by the trio)

“Thank you, Glory. You look beautiful as always.”

“You are kind, Christy. I understand you wish to talk to my clients before Anarchy?”

“Yes I wanted to first get a word about the end of last week’s broadcast. We haven’t been able to get much information regarding the end of the tag title match, do you know if Mr Jones or Max Adamson has managed to catch up with Enforcer and find out why he did what he did?”

(Glory smiles, flashing brilliant white teeth, and then she answers the question)

“That is not my question to answer. I have an opinion, of which we all do, but it is not my place to speak about those matters. Mr Jones has brought The Authority this far, we have great belief in his leadership, so whatever decision he chooses to make, I am sure it will be the correct one.”

(Christy James looks a little disappointed by the lack of response)

“So you don’t wish to share your opinion? How about Justice, or Confidence?”

(She holds the mic towards the two men but Glory grabs her arm and pulls the microphone back down)

“This interview will be conducted with me, Christy. My clients do not need to be bothered with question and answer events. Anything you need to know, I will be happy to inform you. But the answer to your particular question is no, I do not wish to share my opinion on Enforcer. All I will say is this; whether Enforcer chooses to walk away or not, we will conquer this federation. The Authority is bigger than any one man”

“Ok then. Well how about we talk about this week’s show and the match between Confidence Carter and GazzyD. This is a big match for Confidence against a former world champion, are you ready for that kind of step up in competition?”

(Glory turns to Carter and smiles. Carter lowers his balaclava and he smiles back, an arrogant air to his expression)

“A step up in competition? Christy, I understand you and Gazzy are very well acquainted, friends even, but please do not try to insult our intelligence. GazzyD was relevant, once upon a time, but that time has passed, that ship sailed a long time ago. I don’t know if anyone told you but for the last eighteen months he has done nothing but pile up failure after failure”

“Gazzy is one of the best athletes to ever grace 6CW. And he got himself back to winning ways last week, I would recommend you don’t underestimate him”

“Spoken like someone who cannot separate their personal life from their professional. Tut, tut, I am disappointed, Christy. Gazzy may have won one match but my boys have been nothing but impressive since the moment they walked through the 6CW doors. They have laid waste to anyone that has crossed their path and last week they dismantled former tag team champions with consummate ease. They are on the road to proving that there is no team in this business today that can compete with them”

“But this isn’t a tag team match. This is singles competition. Something Gazzy has excelled at and Confidence has very little experience in.”

“Well worked out, Christy, I am glad that University degree is coming in handy. Yes this is singles competition but it really changes nothing. Just because Bad Intentions choose to perform as a tag team does not mean they have to. These two men are as skilled in solo competition as they are as a unit. And I don’t need to quote facts, figures or even try to convince you because at Anarchy you will get all the proof you need. Confidence Carter is one of the most athletically gifted men in the business, his hands and feet are certified deadly weapons, and he possesses speed that would make an Olympic sprinter wilt. GazzyD was a big deal three years ago, he made a lot of money, but his drawing power is dwindling, his star is fading and on Monday night we will extinguish his flame for good.”

(Christy has an apprehensive look on her face as she looks at the jubilant confidence on the faces of the people in front of her)

“The war between The Authority and The Uprising is certainly gathering pace, it seems as though wherever you turn nowadays there is a flare up or a confrontation between the members of the two factions. When is this going to end?”

“When the members of The Uprising realise that fighting against us is futile. When Daniel Magnusson and Dean Andrews admit that they made a mistake in coming back here and challenging the dominance of Mr Jones. That is when it will end, Christy, and not a minute sooner than that. Mr Jones has a vision and it is our duty to him to ensure that that vision becomes a reality. We will not stop, will not rest until every man that stands in front of us is removed from the equation, permanently. They need to understand that they can knock us down but we will get back up and we will come back stronger. That every morsel of success they gain is only delaying the inevitable because sooner rather than later we are going to wipe them all out. We will baptise 6CW in the blood of our victims and usher in a new era that will never be forgotten. Does that answer your question?”

(Glory grins, her tongue between her teeth, as Christy slowly nods her head, fear in her eyes.)

“Good. Don’t worry your pretty little head, Christy, because as long as you stay back here with your little microphone, no harm will ever come of you. This war does not need any unnecessary casualties, just those who make the conscious effort to oppose what we are trying to do. Mr Jones signed us up to his cause because he knows that we will fight on the front line and we will do whatever it takes to make sure we win.

“You call this a war, Christy, but I prefer to refer to it as what it really is; a massacre waiting to happen!”

(Glory smiles again and flicks her hair over her shoulder before beckoning for Porter and Carter to follow her from the shot. Carter stops in front of Christy and gives her the once over before winking and following his allies. Christy looks worried and repulsed by what she has just heard)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 13 Aug 2014, 7:43 pm

Christy James is shown backstage, the camera zooms out to reveal 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris stood next to her. The crowd pop for the youngster, though there are boos interspersed within those, evidently fans of Mike Masters.

CJ: My guest at this time, Scott Harris!

Harris raises his eyebrows in acknowledgement, looking at the floor. There is a resigned look about the former Tag Team champion.

CJ: Scott, a big match for you this week and arguably one the fans have been waiting to see, as you go up against your 'former' partner, Mike Masters. Your thoughts?

Christy looks to Harris for a reply. He continues to look down a the ground. There is a pause as James waits for an answer. It drags on as Harris doesn't respond.

CJ: Scott? Your thoughts?

There is again a pause, as Harris ponders his next move. He finally looks at Christy. His tone is matter of fact.

SH: I think, Christy, that you need to leave me to do this alone. Because, to be honest, you're not going to be asking me any more questions.

Harris looks to James who confusedly walks out of shot. Harris looks to the camera.

SH: I think people must be thinking that I'm spoiling for a fight at Anarchy. That I feel fulfilled, even vindicated to get my hands on Mike Masters. The truth is, 6CW, the fact that this situation between myself and Mike has devolved so much that this is the only workable alternative, it doesn't show us in the best light.

I'm ashamed of myself, I'm ashamed that I've allowed myself sink to such a level. Because I'm better than this, I conduct myself with more maturity than to get involved in such childish, petty behaviour. Yet, for some reason, I did. I allowed myself to do it. And I don't why or how... All I know is that Mike Masters had the ability to reduce this usually composed, focussed man to a petty, immature child.

You see, I'm not really sure why me and Mike irked each other so much. We were an excellent team... In the ring. His explosive, in your face style was matched by my all out wrestling ability. That's why we were only successful between those ropes. Outside of those, as people, as partners, we were a square peg and a round hole.

It's hard to pinpoint where it went wrong. We never did get along, his ego is bordering on obscene at the best of times, but it was the revelation of my parenthood that really did for us, which may I add was down to his insistence. From their, the fragile trust that was starting to form, shattered before us. And it's funny, because this sounds like the post mortem for a failed relationship and I must say, there are parallels, but let me put it on record that it wasn't Scott Harris that ended this partnership, if you can call it one.

This tag team was ripped apart by the one thing me and Mike had in common: The want to be THE man. Because that's what put us at loggerheads, both men wanted to be World Champion... Both men couldn't bare to see the other hold what the other craved. That's what drove the nail into the coffin.

And that's why we find ourselves preparing to lock horns, that's why Wembley Arena, on it's inaugural night, gets to see Mike Masters take on Scott Harris. Because, pure and simple, something has to give. Mike Masters says he was the better man in the partnership, I beg to differ. At Anarchy, we finally get to see who the better man is.

And it's important... No, scratch that, it's damn vital that I don't allow myself to get dragged back into the boobie for tat, the petty crap. Because when I'm calm, composed, focussed, I operate at my best. And at my best, 'The Sharpshooter' is near on unplayable. THAT is the level I need to and will be at Anarchy.

I'm not going to lower myself to Mike Masters' level and spit bile about him in return because that will give him the satisfaction that he's riling me and let's face it, he's arrogant enough without needing further gratification. I'll take everything he says in my stride, play the straight bat and frustrate him that his mind games, or poor excuse for mind games, aren't even scratching The Sharpshooter's surface.

What I will say though Mike, is that words have a habit of biting you when you can't back them up. I've seen you, watched you, studied you. I roughly know what I'm going to get at Anarchy, but what about you? Can you comfortably say you know what Scott Harris is going to turn up? Because hell, I have no idea!

All I know is that at Anarchy, when that bell rings and this crowd is split down the middle, you're going to be in for the fight of your life. I'm going to put the theory that you're the Masterful One to the test, because I'd wager Mike that you've never faced anybody as cunning, as canny, as skilled as me.

You say you're going to make sure that 6CW gets less Harris. Sadly for you, you're just the stepping stone, you're the obstacle that I've got to get by to show that the more Harris these people get, the more they'll love it.

Because I'm the future of this company. One day, I'll be the man stood atop of the mountain with the target on his back and those people that back me, that support me to the rafters will still be screaming those three words that evidently wind you up so much.

Needs.
More.
Harris.

And trust me Mike, believe me, please, when I say this. Because the more you try to get shot of me, the more of 'The Sharpshooter' you're going to get!

And that's a promise.

See you at Anarchy, 'partner', no hard feelings when I make you eat your words and tap in the middle of that ring! See you soon, Wembley!

With that, Harris walks out of shot, as we go to a promotional advert.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:43 am

Our scene opens backstage were Christy is stood in front of a huge 6CW welcome to Wembley billboard

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time here at Wembley I bring you.....gazzyD

gazzy walks into shot. He's wearing his latest 'Seeing is believing' tee, he and Christy both hug each other

g: Always a pleasure Christy, and may I say you're looking especially beautiful tonight

Christy blushes before trying to compose herself

CJ: always the gentleman, but gazzy first things first the question on everybodies lips this past week is are you thinking of walking away from 6CW?

gazzy takes a minute pondering his response

g: Christy...........I'm not gonna lie, well you know more than anybody my feelings these past 18 months. Its been tough, it hasn't felt like a home to me, hasn't had that 6CW magic....in short it's sucked. So yeah after Scars and Stripes, after the latest chapter of the embarassment my career has turned in to I was ready to walk away. Walk away from a company I helped build, walk away from a business I loved.....

gazzy takes a deep breath, almost swallowing a lump in his throat

g: ....walk away from you. I'd had enough. When 6CW closed it's doors I was a sure fire hall of famer, undefeated at Night of Glory, hell I was the History Maker. Now *he scoffs* it seems all I got is history. Christ listen to me, I sound like a bloody scouser.

CJ: and what changed then?

g: a few things if I'm being honest. I sat down with Mr Magnusson and he was the first person to put me in my place. Don't get me wrong I know you've been there in support since that whole thing with my marriage and Max and everything since, and it really was and is still appreciated, but Mr Magnusson didn't want to know all about that. He doesn't want somebody sat around moping, licking their wounds and feeling sorry for themself all the time

Hearing Mr Magnusson basically put me in my place was just the tonic I needed. All this time I've been molly coddled, not to be confused with our resident cross dresser. That hasn't really helped me, you know? I would argue that maybe it hasn't been my luck thats been the issue since I came back, but my attitude. That all changes now. I'm not gonna dwell on what has happened these past 18 months, and you know what....whatever happens going forward I'm not going to let that affect me either. Que sera sera, what will be will be.

With that said I'm not ready to walk away from this company. There's plenty of fuel left in the tank. I'm only 29, still got my best years ahead of me, plus on reflection I have no intentions of walking away while Max Adamson and The Authority are still at the top of this company. I don't care what I have to do and who I have to do it to, but I will not rest until I have the 6CW title around my waist, a title that I essentially won and helped Max to defend, and I will not rest until The Authority are out of 6CW once and for all. When I do finally walk away, I'm not going to do so a hollow shell of my old self. I'm going to get this show back on the road, and I'll have been a muti time champion, back in line for the hall of fame and a bona fide living legend of this industry.

CJ: Gazzy, thats the best news I've heard all day. I was so worried that you were actually going to leave, but hearing you now, it's like I'm watching an interview from the old 6CW

g: Well Christy with my attitude now I feel that way

CJ: Good. If I could just get back on track with the interview, were you shocked by the actions of Enforcer last week?

g: Not even a little. In fact before last weeks show I tried to give Max a little heads up that Enforcer wasn't stupid enough to fall for whatever The Authority had planned at Scars and Stripes. But Max being Max he just had that dumb ass smile plastered on his ugly mug of a face, and the rest is history. I knew it was coming, but I couldn't help but laugh out loud when it happened.

CJ: Surely the prospect of going up against The Authority seems a lot more daunting knowing Big E has distanced himself from them with his actions

g: It really is. I know more than most that Enforcer is as tough as they come, just look at Night of Glory V. But if I know The Authority like I think they do I bet they've already got somebody lined up to replace Enforcer, who'll that be is anybodies guess, but I'm ready to take the fight to them alongside the Uprising and win this company back.

CJ: and would you want Enforcer part of the Uprising?

g: I'd be stupid if I said I didn't but that's really not up to me. Enforcer will make his own choices, I only ask that when he inevitably gets his match with Max, he leaves something for me when he's through with him.

CJ: well gazzy, last week you and Nate defeated The Authority team of Daniel Reilly and Altair, this week you're up against Authority opposition again, this time in the form of Confidence Carter. Any predictions?

g: Yeah, I predict in confidence, that Carter is going to get his ass kicked

CJ: OK gazzy, thanks for your time

g: any time for you Christy

gazzy and Christy hug again before gazzy walks out and scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagero Thu 14 Aug 2014, 7:08 am

Ever feel so overwhelmed that you don’t know what the hell to do with yourself?

Just ask DeMarcus Brown.

So overwhelmed, that he choked at probably the most important moment in his career. Possibly the only moment that had ever mattered in his career. He had the opportunity; he had the chance of facing Simon Cagero one on one… And what did he do? He choked, he couldn't handle the pressure; he couldn't handle what was about to happen. I mean sure, he also peed me off, and made probably one of the biggest mistakes in his career trying to pick a fight with me… But he couldn't back up what he said. Don’t think I’m going to blame him though. Like I said to him before we fought. Many people have tried, and many people have failed in falling Simon Cagero.

While I may have a big mouth, I back up my words with the most profound actions. I’m not a slouch, and I don’t give in to just anyone. This does not mean that I don’t lose. I couldn't give a Poopie if I lose, but I’m not going to roll over and die because you’re bigger or stronger than I am. I’m not going to stop because you think you’re better than me. You have to prove it, my friends. You have to prove that you’re better than me.

Use your actions, not your mouth.

Maybe then I will let you overcome me.

Then again, maybe I’ll snap again; just like at Scars and Stripes. Then you probably won’t even have an opportunity to best me.

Shaking, uncontrollably... It's not a very pleasant feeling; but yet, since June, I haven't been able to do anything but... It's as if I'm a victim of drugs, going through withdrawals, but much worse... It's a terrible feeling really, to look around, and be afraid of your own shadow, the slightest move, even by myself – the slightest creak; and why? Because I'm afraid of what will happen... Not anything in particular, I'm just afraid what will happen to me... It seems as if my conscience isn't holding me back as much... It feels like I miss Angyllica, my former wife less and less every day, and a shadow of doubt as well as guilt engulfs my very being... I'm not guilty of anything though, I haven't been for the longest time... But yet, for some reason, I feel as such... And I'm afraid.... And shaking almost violently... Beads of sweat trickle down my forehead, as I hold my head between my legs, in the fetal position... Something has me spooked.. And I don't know what it is... That frightens me even more... So what am I to do about this? Am I supposed to face this unknown fear, and overcome it, or am I supposed to sit here all day, in the fetal position, shaking violently, sweating more and more profusely with each passing moment... I hate the feeling of cold sweat; it's very uncomfortable, and not very pleasant... The lights are off, and nobody's home, at least in my mind, anyway... The lights are off at least. Too many things happen when I try to confront my fears... Way too many things... I try to comfort myself. I try to make things alright.... I try to convince myself... Yet I see, from far away that it is all a lie; a simple lie... Everything isn't going to be alright; and that's the thing I'm afraid of most....

I'm afraid of losing what I never had in the first place.

And isn't that the truth? So many people are afraid of that, and I'm no different... Take Orlando for instance, he's afraid of losing his love... But from what I see, there isn't any. They both try as hard as they can, and fail miserably... Just like me... It's happened to a lot of people that I have seen, so at least I'm not alone in that respect... And I do have one thing above them all at least... I have company... I realize I'm not alone in this crazy Poopie hole we call life; and I'm glad, but it doesn't comfort me... Even when surrounded by millions of people, I'm petrified, almost... Before I go out in front of the people, I have to tell myself that everything will be alright... I don't want to screw up in front of them, it's one of my worst fears; not my worst, just pretty close... My worst fear is being alone... Isn't that a paradox? Afraid of the people, yet afraid to be alone – Yeah, I know, I'm a mess.

Man... I know what you're going through...

You want back in your life, back to when everything was right; but you feel nothing can be right anymore... You feel as if you're trapped in your own little world, and wherever you go, you feel like you're being judged and ridiculed... You feel as if you can't escape... And your only doorway out of this world is through a mirror... Crying those crimson tears to which you've come so accustomed to... Looking at the deranged man on the other side... Never knowing what will happen next... Your biggest fear, becoming the man in the mirror, the broken man who is too afraid to do anything... And it makes you feel sick; to think you're becoming that man in the mirror... The deadbeat father, the coward, and the envious man.... Trust me, I've been there Simon; and although we have our differences, I will always be there... Just remember, inside you Simon, there is a strength that you never even knew you had... One that can take you further and further away from that man in the mirror, and can stop that waterfall of crimson tears... Yet to get away from that man, you have to become Simon... You have to become me...

It's your only choice...

My only choice... It doesn't give me much of an option... But still, I would rather have everything back to normal, instead of feeling empty, instead of feeling alone... It's if I need someone in my life; yet I want nobody at all... I want to be independent, to try to make it on my own.... Yet at every turn, at every crossroad, I make the wrong choice... I can never win in the situation... It leaves me feeling depressed, and completely useless... Which is why I’m always so down on myself...? People think it's because I'm just a big emo; crying about everything... But the fact is, I can never win, no matter what I do... I can try my hardest, I can do everything right... But I still end up losing.. And it's because I'm my own biggest critic... It's nobody's fault but my own... I can't help but feel at fault for my own actions... Who else could be to blame? I could very well blame the man I'm looking at right now, but the fact is, not even my own reflection is responsible for what I have done...

That's why I want to help you, Simon...

I want to help you, because I know what you've been through... On a bigger note, I know you... I know what you respond well to, as well as makes you tick. Nobody knows you better than I do. Just think, Simon, just think what I could do for you. I could reunite you with your wife and child... I could make the world respect you again... On top of all that, I could make it so you could live your life again, to its fullest... You won't be alone anymore; you won't have to make those decisions on your own... You won't lose at every situation... Think about it, don't you want to be happy again? Don't you want your life back? Don't you want everything to go your way? Honestly, you could never be happy the way you're going... Crying those crimson tears while looking at that pitiful man in the mirror... The man you have to become to overcome... Yes, I know I've done a lot of wrong in my life, but I want to make yours right... I want our life back to normal... And right now, you couldn't possibly do it alone. This is why I’m lending my hand... I promise there will be nothing obscure and off the wall... Just let me help you... Let me help us, and together, we can overcome.

Together Simon...

I can't believe I'm allowing myself to take advice from my own reflection... The same one that I've asked to help me many times before... But have heard nothing in return... Could I be going crazy? Could this situation have me going mad? I mean, earlier today, I was talking to myself... Arguing with myself... And now I want to help myself...? I mean, my reflection wants to help me...? It might sound crazy, but I feel as if I can trust it.. I feel as if it is right; it can turn my life around, and make everything better... As it is, it can't get any worse... Stuck in this one bedroom apartment, tiled floor beneath my feet... The small room feels as if it's closing in on me, there is no escape from this room; and yet I wish to converse with my very own reflection....

Not out loud, but still... In my mind, it sounds a bit obscure... But that's not the crazy part... The crazy part is it's giving me a reason to go on... Just one more day... It's allowing me to dry the crimson tears from my eyes, and look at the world in a whole new light; through these poor aged eyes... Aged beyond their time, but yet can see far deeper than ever before... What was once a clear vision has turned into a world of shadows; yet it opened a door for me... It allowed me to see into the heart, even my own... And see the true intentions... It's allowed me to see much deeper... But I can't see the heart anymore; I thought it was a problem and not a blessing... I was blinded by my own blindness... I never realized how much it helped me... I never saw such beauty when I could see... I never realized how pure the heart was, I never saw how beautiful my former wife was until I truly lost my sight... But it was a problem... So it was fixed...

But at what price...

Now I'm even more blinded to the world around me, unable to see their intentions; unable to see the true beauty that lies within... I had a choice, physically blind, yet emotionally inept, or emotionally blind and physically inept... I had a choice to make, and again I made the wrong one... Maybe he is right... Maybe I need the guidance in my life... I can't seem to make the decision on my own... Even one as simple as that... I'm a fool, plain and simply; a fool that can't stand on his own two feet... I need someone to hold my hand, like a child; I'm like a child – Unsure of myself, and scared... My former wife, my beautiful wife... Am I really going to follow through, or am I going to do the same damn thing over and over and over again... Break my promises, and go back on my word... I don't want to, but for some reason, I feel I have to... I feel as if this entire life is a fake... And I want to be set free...Help me... GOD DAMNIT! HELP ME!

Of course the world will help me. Everyone’s a God Damn critic.

Because the world won’t stop watching me, the lights come up to the people around me, re-enacting my past. There is a reason I am the way I am today. I believe that bringing my personal life into the ring has brought an understanding unlike anybody else you have ever seen. There is a reason that I’m better than anybody else – I’m probably the most understood man, the most real sports entertainer that you will ever lay eyes on.

I stand up from the floor, and look around me. Actually, I’m quite proud of my performance, all things considered. 6CW doesn't have the most elaborate budget for such things… I’m amazed they can even afford to keep me around, all things considered. Regardless, I suppose there is a reason that people have come to see me… I step forward, to get this over with.

Simon: “So look at what we have here. Not that it really is a surprise… Or is it? I mean, Simon Cagero with a really big chance to upset here, if he really wants to. Could it be a “dream come true”, or will he flunk out like everybody wants him to? So many questions, so little time isn't there? I mean, sure we can look around, and we can say that we believe there are so many better out there, can’t we? We can think that other people are more deserving, that others have been here longer and have earned their share… But who says that I, Simon Cagero want to really play fair? That wouldn't be right, and that wouldn't really be me, would it…”

I look around at the people, the fans that have come out to see me. If only they knew, if only they would listen.

Simon: “You can only get away with so many things, after all.”

I look vaguely impressed, nodding my head at the people around me.

Simon: “And I was taught something a long time ago that I still abide to this day.”

A smile crosses my face. You know the kind, the weasel kind – which nobody really likes.

Simon: “Don’t tease the stupid people.”

I chuckle to myself, at the cost of these people.

Simon: “Now I’m not saying you’re stupid, perhaps. But listen to me for a moment. If I went and changed how I did things around here, people would be wondering What The Hell, right? I mean people come from far and wide, and they expect to see some bumhole that is more than full of himself, probably enough for the entire 6CW in fact. And to have him to go and change himself on a whim; that’s CRAZY! We can’t do that! That completely goes against everything the world stands for! Everything must be the same week in and week out.”

I’m dumbfounded, or at least act that way, as I take a few steps toward them all.

Simon: “Or do they really?”

I stop.

Simon: “I also live by the old adage; The more things change the more they stay the same. I suppose that’s something that you will all need to remember by the time I’m finished here. It is rather important, I mean; probably gain some life experience from something like that. But here, I will give you an example… Let’s use Bam Sparkleton here. When Bam got to the 6CW, he was the creepiest guy you had ever met; being a stalker, completely obsessed with people. I’m betting that people really didn't like him for any reason, wrestlers being the same. Now people cheer for him, they chant his sayings, they wear his shirts. So what has changed here? Bam hasn't changed, he’s still that creepy Poopie that came to the 6CW. Nothing has really changed, except maybe your perception of him.”

I shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “Just like people’s perception of me changes on a whim.”

I point to one group of people, as they boo so loud, that I’m almost kicked off my little makeshift stage, but then point to another, as they cheer me into an encore.

Simon: “I’m a pretty charismatic guy, and although what I preach isn’t exactly what is ideal to the rest of the world, I bet you anything that by the end of the year, you’ll be screaming my name. You’ll be yelling along with me; you’ll worship the ground I walk on. I’m not changing, neither are you really…? But your perception of me changes. After all I seem fun, lighthearted and perhaps a little quirky. I mess around a lot, and make fun of people in a different way than you’re used to. I’m not cookie cutter like a lot of the guys around here; I actually have depth to who I am. I don’t spend my days running around with a vein popping out of my neck with my face in a camera all the time, although one might say that on the last show it was kind of needed.”

I waggle my eyebrows before I start to pace. I have a tendency to do that, and I have no idea why I do.

Simon: “Little by little, the 6CW is turning their attention towards me…”

I stop, and slowly turn my upper torso, as to enact what is happening. Albeit, it probably looks a little creepy, almost like that creepy guy at the club doing the slow double take, face expression and everything.

Simon: “They are becoming…”

I whisper out, still keeping the same expression.

Simon: “WASTED!”

I drop the expression before screaming out. I scream so loud, that it almost causes me to jump from the exertion.

Simon: “They are Wasting Money, Wasting Time, Wasting a Little Bit of Our Precious little minds, ladies and gentlemen. You’re accepting that it’s okay to be Wasted, to be Prodigal, or to a little bit of a lesser extent, Wanton. You’re all finding that it’s starting to be okay to be a little messed in the head, to know that talent is Wasted here, as well as anywhere. You accept the Wasted life, or at least are starting to. Nothing has changed; being Wasted is still the same as it was five, ten years ago in my books. Nothing has changed; only your views on what I stand for.”

I look around, dumbfounded.

Simon: “And this is okay in my books.”

I grin, and nod my head.

Simon: “But I don’t always rub people the right way. My in-your face roundabout way of doing things has the tendency to urine people off more than make them cheer… Maybe not of the fan variety, but definitely the entertainer variety – they don’t like the cut of my jib, jimmy. Well, maybe I should slap them around with my jib a little bit, and make them realize. Maybe I should whip this jib right out on national television, and make it clear that I do not give… A damn about what they think. Their opinions are a million, and there is only one me. If I listened to every damn one of them, I’d be dead. Ass up in a ditch, wondering what the hell happened to me. If anybody knows me, only I’m allowed to cause that kind of confusion in myself!”

I throw myself down on the ground, my ass up, body curled a little bit…

Simon: “But anyway, I’m getting away from the point here… I do have a valid one, I swear!”

I stand up, and dust myself off.

Simon: “Can we say, Championship?”

I make the money sign with my fingers, and almost go into a salivating frenzy. Somehow I contain myself though.

Simon: “More importantly, can we say, SIMON CAGERO, THE NEW 6CW UK CHAMPION?!”

I scream out, looking up to the heavens. This is my time to show the world.

Simon: “Of course we can! And of course we will! I mean, is there really any other choice out there? What are you going to do, hope that stalker dude gets it? Or how about Nate Nack; do you truly believe that he deserves to win a title around here? Here’s the thing, I don’t really care if I get a title, but I can at least bring a little prestige back to whatever it is. Even if it was a flaming bag of crap, people would line up to face me, so they could try to take it away. Not only because I’m an bumhole, but because I would make it seem like it’s worth fighting for. I would actually defend it, and that’s the trick boys and girls, it’s not really rocket science, nor is it some new and outstanding fan-dangle gizmo that the kids are all talking about these days. It’s simple, and will keep everyone coming back wanting more.”

As I’m speaking, I lower my head down to the level of the fans.

Simon: “I know what you’re thinking…”

I stomp my feet, and say in a really high pitched voice,

Simon: “BUT SIIIIIMOOONN! WE ALREADY HAVE A CHAMPION!”

It makes me roll my eyes. Sounds like a typical 6CW fan though.

Simon: “Sure the 6CW has a champion. But look back, and think. Is Daniel Reilly really a champion? Has he been completely outstanding, completely mesmerizing, and completely jaw-dropping? Think, and think hard here people… This is a very important question.”

I shake my head, telling them all the answer. Of course they know the answer!

Simon: “What has your Daniel Reilly done for you lately? What has he done to deserve to leave Anarchy with the title around his waist? Sure, it might be a match or two… But then sit back and think about the other guys. Pretty impressive, right – sure we can say that they’re all impressive in their own right. Nate and Bam I mean.”

I blink hard a few times, holding myself back.

Simon: “Then buckle up.”

I raise my hands up, like those kids that say “STOP THE BUS!” or whatever it is that they say these days.

Simon: “Because next, you’re going to think of Simon Cagero. What has Simon Cagero done in the 6CW since coming aboard? Well, aside from urine everyone off… Because that’s a given… I, Simon Cagero have stayed true to my word, bringing the world of the Wasted Ones to each and every one of you. Showing you that you don’t have to fit in with the rest of the mold; I have shown you that it’s okay to stand out, to raise your voice, and perhaps your fingers in the air… But it doesn't stop there, because I have shown you action, unlike you have ever seen before. I've shown you heights that you have never dreamed of…”

I look like I’m staring out into space as I’m saying this, my hand open, and held high, like a typical dreamer.

Simon: “The others?’

I drop my hands, and shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “Yeah, they’re there.”

I give a thumbs down. Simon doesn't approve of such things.

Simon: “But whose name is on everyone’s mind at this very moment when it concerns 6CW?”

I rub my chin in thought.

Simon: “Harris? Hell no.”

I shake my head.

Simon: “How about a little bit of GazzyD? Well, we might get warmer.”

I shake my head harder.

Simon: “Nobody but me.”

I say as I use my thumbs to point at myself, again a grin crawling over my face.

Simon: “That’s right ladies and gentlemen, nobody but Simon Cagero, which is why that I am the logical choice. I make sense, where everyone else falls short. It’s not about being a cocky Tinkywinky, nor is it about Wee weeing people off. I've shown you all that I get results.”

I gasp, almost as if I said something absurd.

Simon: “And come hell or high water.”

I pause

Simon: “That title will be around my waist at the end of the night.”

I make the clichéd waist symbol that everyone seems to know. They seem to click in.

Simon: “Because I’m not afraid to show them what it’s like… To Be…”

Again, I pause.

Simon: “WASTED!”

I scream out, before taking a deep breath.

Simon: “They need an education, before I steal their hopes and dreams away, after all.”

And steal their dreams, I will – everything for them will be black, much like now; nothing more to see, unless you watch Simon Cagero, that is.

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Thu 14 Aug 2014, 7:38 pm

A backstage camera comes to life and shows Daniel Reilly, barely visable as he stands in a darkened room alone, with the 6CW UK Championship slung over his shoulder.

DR: Silence can do many things to a man and the people around him. When a man who begins to become known for his loud noise suddenly becomes silent without a word of warning, the enemy slowly begin to get confused, agitated, even unstable. I have sat and watched in silence as these so called superstars of 6CW attempt to replicate me by talking the talk and then backing it up, but all have fallen like I never would.

Silence is as they say 'golden'. And when I think of the word golden, my mind turns to this Championship that is hanging over my shoulder. I have kept my promise of making this Championship something to be treasured. This Title is no longer just another Championship. I have restored some integrity, some prestige and some much needed value back towards it.

All you have to do is ask Blade. If you think this Championship doesn't mean a thing to me then ask yourself why I was so willing to end a man's career to keep it in my possession. I am continually having weak and untalented men put before me and one by one, I continue to send them to the defeat they already knew was in their future.

So after taking on so called men after men, it seems that now I must take the next step to boasting this Championship, and lighting the star that I send shining even brighter with every win, by beating three men all at the same time.

Now I've listened to you all talk, and yet I struggle to find any source of my fiber that sheds worry. I don't need to train twice as hard, I don't need to prey or eat any kind of vitamins to know that I am better then the three men placed before me put together.

I am the man who breaks dreams, I am the man they call the most dangerous in wrestling, I am the man who can end a career in a heartbeat.

Nate Nack, Bam Sparkleston and Simon Cagero, do what you must to prepare yourself, rest your little heads on your pillows when you sleep and let your conscious take you to that special place that you take yourself each night, but don't dream too hard, I'll only break them..

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 15 Aug 2014, 8:27 am

Our scene opens in the “Church” of Edward Plague, as the camera pans through the hall we see Joshua sat in the background as a child bravely holds McCoy keeping Joshua subdued. The camera continues to travel and we see Dylan and Cody speaking to a group of followers as the lights suddenly flicker before going out completely. The lights come back on to reveal Plague stood in the middle of the room with a sick smile across his face ready and waiting for a message for Demarcus Brown and Jimmy Phillips.

“Ladies and gentlemen...hehehe...this week, the machine is ready and waiting with it's pitchforks to attack us, the so called...hehehe...monsters!”

Edward looks over at Joshua who's eyes are locked on McCoy, refusing to look over at Plague, Plague turns back to the congregation and continues to speak

“But what they see as an attack...hehehe...I see...as a sacrifice...hehehe...you see, they are sending their hero's to take away what they see as MY power...”

Edward looks at the Extreme Title that is being held by two of the followers and smiles

“...they want to take it away from me because they know that in my hands...hehehe...that mere possession...hehehe...it's a deadly weapon...hehehe...it's the key to opening the eyes of the weak and that scares them...hehehe...they think that giving that belt to Jimmy Phillips or Demarcus Brown will take my power away and put it in the hands of those who the crowd cheer for...hehehe...further forcing their eyes shut...hehehe...but they are wrong...”

Plague walks over and take the belt, resting it across his shoulder and walking around the room

“...in MY hands...hehehe...this is a tool to grab the attention of the weak and to use in an attempt to save them from what they have become before it is too late...hehehe...in the hands of Jimmy Phillips and Demarcus Brown...hehehe...then this is nothing more than a boost for their ego...hehehe...the people who enter that arena to watch us fight...hehehe...they treat Brown and Phillips as if they are gods...hehehe...they believe that they care and they think that those two men...hehehe...because that is all they are...hehehe...will be the ones to save them but the sad truth of it all is this...”

Plague's smile widens

“...they are the monsters...NOT US! They are the ones you should hunt down...hehehe...they are the evil ones...because I use this belt to save you...hehehe...they plan on using it trick you...hehehe...the truth at the end of the day is that if died...hehehe...they wouldn't notice because another would take your place in the cheering...hehehe...another would fill your spot and they wouldn't even care.”

Plague lowers his head as the lights begin to flicker before going off once again, as the lights come back on in the room Plague is once again gone, the camera zooms in to Joshua who seems unmoved...eyes still locked on McCoy

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 15 Aug 2014, 1:23 pm

In Time.

“In Time” by Mark Collie begins to play as Anthony Grace is seen standing in the middle of the ring as clips of Jerome Dubois career begins to play. From his debut in the 6WF, to becoming 6WF internet Champion, to his 6 month reign as internet champion, to capturing the 6CW Tag Team titles, to winning the 6CW world heavyweight title. To the final image being of a photoshop image of Dubois standing tall as Anthony Grace is seen laying down in a puddle of blood.

The video ends as the camera zooms in on Anthony Grace as the crowd boo’s the video compilation.

A slow but steady clap is heard as the titantron shows an image of a man wearing a black leather jacket with blue jeans, with a pile of DVD’s all staring Anthony Grace. As the camera turns and follows the man Jerome Dubois appears inside a bar smoking a cigarette and drinking some Pastis. A radio is seen on a wooden shelf just above the bar as the song “In Time” continues to play.

JD: In Time mon ami….in time…(Dubois blows out the smoke slowly)…In time mon ami you will realise that I can hear what your thinking mon ami…I can hear your every thought…I can hear your every doubt and fear that you have…Because mon ami reality is slowly settling in…The dust is starting to settle, and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel…But it isn’t the light that you seek…Because you are starting to realise dat zis little escapade that you are on will lead you nowhere other than misory and pain…You are starting to realise just how wrong you are…You realise that your decision, your every move isn’t leading you to the light but further into the darkness…and In time that darkness will consume you…Because that right there, that little mat that you are standing on…That square that you are in…that belongs to me. Just like those walls belong to me…Just like those fans belong to me.

This is my world little man, a world that you don’t quite understand…A world that you will never ever understanding…All you are doing right now is throwing more gas on to a flame that you cannot control and soon, and I mean very soon you are going to get burnt. But in time mon ami you may come back from this...From this beating that is coming your way…And trust me when I say I don’t not want to be held accountable for what I am going to do to you…I do not want to be held responsible, for the pain, suffering, and humiliation that is coming your way…(Dubois pauses once more as he takes another toke from his cigarette and blows out the smoke through his mouth). You know your days are numbered Grace…You count them one by one, because you are beginning to realise that those accomplishment that you state about me, are badges of success. But beneath that, beanth all those accomplishments they all lead to one thing…I have seen the best, I have fought the best, and I have beaten the best…You cannot beat me, and in time when that bell ring you will realise that.

Dubois pauses and takes a sip from his pastis as he then slowly rises out of his chair with his face staring down at the floor as he slowly raises head to stare into the camera.

JD: Grace….If you look into my eyes, in time you will find the reason I am here…I am here to end it all before it even begins…I am here for one simple reason Grace, and it isn’t about proven a single dam thing to the world...I have done that for over 5 years, this inside this ring I am one of the best wrestlers to have ever laced up a pair boots…I am here to tell you, forget about Anarchy, by the time that I am done with you, you will know that you just came back from hell…I am going to victimize you Grace…I am going to do things to you that you didn’t believe even existed….And in time you will come to realise that. You see this isn’t all fun, jokes, and games for me Grace like it is to you…I take this very seriously, and whether you realise it or not this right here is very personal to me…Hell it is extremely personal…Because for all those flashy watches that you wear, for all that arrogance you display, and for all that pandering that you do, you are nothing more than a con artist…a fraud…and a hipacrit. You talk about my achievements…You talk about respect…you talk about earning  your way, and honour. Grace you are the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen…And I should I know I just stepped into the ring with Keith Leone…

But the reason you are what I say you are is because you haven’t earned a dam thing…You have just walked into this company based on your connections and networking, not on ability alone…I mean Grace, what achievements do you have to stand within my ring…What have you done?! Nothing mon ami…Absolutely nothing….All that you have done is stolen the opportunity away from other hard working men and women, who work the independent scene hoping to make it just one day into 6CW…You are making a mockery of the profession that I do. And you are insulting each and everyone of us who have paved the way for the next generation who want make their career in this business. I mean who the hell do you think you are? Just because you know Dean Andrews you think you can cut it in this company?

Dubois then pops in a DVD with “Anthony Grace, greatest moments, and stunts” Dubois then shrugs his shoulders and laugh.

JD: You see Grace, your naivity is what will be your downfall…In time Grace, I will make you realise exactly what you have gotten yourself into mon ami…Because this….this right here…this industry, we don’t have stunt doubles…we don’t have safety harnesses…and we don’t just show up for 2 months of the year for some job…This is 365 days a year, no days off…This is an industry where you body gets battered, bruised, and abused mon ami…Careers end in an instance…Just like yours will once I am done with you mon ami. So Grace instead of making of mockery of yourself…Instead of trying to predict what I am going to say…Instead of getting those peasants on your side…Instead of trying to insult my Hall of Fame achievement realise one thing and one thing only…Come Anarchy it is going to lights, camera, action, but not the way you believe it to be…Because you see this is a new beginning for 6CW…Just like it is a new beginning for everyone single of those men and women in the back right now…And come August 18th 2014, when Anarchy goes live, the entire world is going to see a miss match…The entire world is going to see a man get brutalised….The world is going to see Anthony Grace for exactly what he is…A second rate actor, who couldn’t cut it in Hollywood, and who ended up being all talk within the wrestling industry…Grace mon ami…In time you will realise that you joining 6CW, and stepping into that ring with me was the worst decision you have ever made in your entire career…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 15 Aug 2014, 2:15 pm

Anthony Grace cuts in before Dubois can finish speaking. He holds his hands up in mock appeasement as he starts to speak.

AG: Listen Mr Dubois, obviously something has rubbed you up the wrong way about this match. Whereas I certainly don't doubt your pedigree, I do doubt the way you go about showing it. I mean what kind of a role model are you for the MILLIONS of 6CW fans in attendance? Sitting there drinking and smoking as if it makes you bigger than anyone else? Tut tut, Mr Dubois those vices are no good for your health and certainly not for a professional athlete such as yourself.

He turns to the camera and smiles.

AG: Kids, remember. Just say no.

He winks and turns his attention back to Dubois.

AG: Look JD......can I call you JD? I think we have got off on the wrong foot here. I mean I enjoyed the little trip down memory lane and the choice of music playing in the background. We are ALL in no doubt of your history in this company. That is why you got the Hall of Fame award right? But that little image at the end, as cute as it was, did you really have to do that? Apart from the fact that using my image in any production material means that you have to pay a HEFTY fee, you have just shown the world that you have little to no class. Even in those surroundings. Even with badges of success. It is such a shame to see a man of your esteem start to doubt himself by resorting to standing behind a video screen. I have come out from behind it. Why don't you? I mean.....this is YOUR ring.......right?!

The crowd cheer as Grace opens up his arms and steps back a few paces, opening up the ring for Dubois. When no-one appears from the curtain, Grace steps forward and allows himself to laugh a little.

AG: JD, you won't be the first and certainly not the last to bring up my career as a negative. The film star who has been given an easy route to a new career. Well JD, I don't class facing a man such as yourself, with the history behind you, as an easy route. It is EXACTLY why I came to 6CW - to test myself against the very best. If I win on Monday.....then great. If I lose......well that's just the name of the game. You take the knocks in any career and you come back stronger. No whining. No complaining. Just believing in yourself, your ability and the trust placed in you by thousands of people chanting your name.......

The crowd start chanting "Amaz-ing Grace" at this and Grace cups his ear, making the cheering go up in volume.

AG: This might be hard for you to believe JD. It may be even harder for you to stomach. But hearing the people present cheer for me so positively is being part of MY world. And believe me when I say, I have worked DAMN hard to get them to do that and, by the Grace of God, I have damn well earned it!

He motions for the crowd to hush and, when they do so, he stares right at Dubois’ huge image on the screen.

AG: Anthony Grace, that’s me in case you couldn't hear the fans voices from behind that screen, never makes a wrong decision. Even when things haven’t gone to plan, I have stood by them no matter what. So far in my career, I have been proved right at every turn. I am under no illusion over what coming to 6CW means. I am under no illusion of what you could do to me in this very ring. But……here I still stand……here I still wait. And on the 18th, whether the very notion makes you sick or not JD, you WILL be facing me one-on-one. I just hope your words don’t come back to haunt you, because I WILL be reminding you of them.

He smiles his perfect smile and salutes Dubois.

AG: JD……may the best man win.

He smiles broader and then turns to the fans, waving and applauding them.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 16 Aug 2014, 9:36 am

(Timothy Allen is reporting backstage)

TA: ...And since then nobody has seen Max Adamson, we've heard rumours of an Authority implosion, with severe ramifications on the rest of the 6CW roster if that were to be the case... I'm hearing Adamson has been spotted, there is reports of Adamson arriving at Wembley Arena...

(A camera cuts to Max Adamson, with a couple of security guards flanking him, walking down a corridor inside Wembley Arena. Adamson has the 6CW World Championship around his waist, and a brown paper bag under his arm. Adamson walks patiently and quietly until Timothy Allen finds him and stands in front of him)

TA: Max Adamson, can I get your reaction to last week's main event, where Enforcer turned his back on the Authority and cost you the Tag Team Titles? Is this the end for the Authority? How can you go forward from here?

(Adamson stares nonplussed towards Timothy Allen, he nods to the security guards who step back and Adamson answers)

Max: It's funny, one bad week for the Authority and everyone loses their minds, thinking the Authority are in some kind of meltdown. I'll tell you who is in a meltdown Tim, the former EWF World Champion Enforcer. You see, ever since Max Adamson joined the Authority, Enforcer has had to readjust. He was the big dog, the baddest dog in the pack. But a bigger, badder dog moved in Tim, and that bigger badder dog made himself the leader of the pack. The big dog had to accept he was second in command. Enforcer clearly couldn't accept he was second in command. He couldn't cope with Max Adamson walking in and adopting the mantle of the in-ring leader of the Authority. So when he lost his EWF World Championship, when it came to defending our 6CW Tag Team Titles, he lost it. He lashed out. He attacked the new big dog, he tried to make his point. Usually that's the breakdown right there, usually there's no going back. But in this animal kingdom, this isn't your ordinary big dog. Max Adamson is perfect for the Authority because I process what's best for business and what's best for the Authority's business. Enforcer has his chance to win back the EWF World Championship, all I have to do is count to three and Big E has his title back, and he can rejoin his pack, no questions asked.

TA: So you're going to stack the deck on Vincent Costello?

Max: Whoa there Tim, now you're putting words into my mouth. What Max Adamson does as the referee is what's in the best interests of the Authority. And hell would have to freeze over before I told you what the Authority's plans were in advance. This bag right here, contains the guarantee that I will do what is best for the Authority.

(Timothy Allen looks suspiciously at the bag, Adamson stares bemused at Allen)

Max: Stop looking at my bag. The point is, all the Authority have to do to move forward is get through tonight. Make sure Daniel Reilly retains the UK Championship, and get to the main event, and make sure the outcome of that EWF World Championship match is what is best for the Authority. There will be no repeat of last week's hysterics. There will be no repeat of Enforcer nearly taking my head off. The Authority is one big family. And families fight from time to time Tim, just because it's the Authority people make a big deal out of it. Like I said earlier, this bag contains the answer... HEY!

(Timothy Allen grabs the bag and runs off, Adamson follows, Allen opens the bag as he runs and is confused and stops running as he reveals a new, sleeveless referee's shirt with "MA" embroidered on it in gold stitching, Adamson catches Allen and grabs him around the neck)

Max: The answer is I'm the referee you idiot. Now give me my shirt back.

(Adamson takes his referee's shirt back from Timothy Allen)

Max: And if you ever touch my stuff again, I'll knock your teeth down your throat.

(Adamson shoves Timothy Allen back as he lets go of his neck, Adamson and his security guards walk off as Allen rubs his throat and is a little apprehensive as the camera fades to black)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 16 Aug 2014, 10:13 am

The camera shows the backstage area, where Christy James is stood with a mic in her hand.

CJ “Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is Bruce Bolan.”

BB “Thanks Christy, it’s great to finally be here in 6CW.”

CJ “It’s great to see you, can you tell us what your objectives will be here in 6CW”

BB “I’m here for championships Christy, I want to be the headline, the star. I have trained all my life, I quit my job to follow my dream of being a pro wrestler, I am not here just to make up the numbers. I want the fans to chant my name while I hold the title belt over my head. I’m not here to make movies like Anthony Grace. I don’t want to walk around with a puppet telling me what to do like Joshua, the whole roster in 6CW needs to look out because I am coming for them.

CJ “Wow, so is there anyone in particular you have your sights set on”

BB “No Christy, anyone with a title around their waist is the target. However I realise I might have to bang a few heads together first to prove myself, so I am issuing an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can go one on one with the Bolan”

CJ “You may be biting off more than you can chew there Bruce”

BB “Not at all Christy, I’ve been in the Octagon, and have never been beaten in there, so I’m ready to take on anyone now, no matter how big or how small.”

CJ “It’s been a pleasure talking to you Bruce, and the best of luck”

BB “Thanks for having me, you’ll be seeing a lot more from me in the coming weeks”

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat 16 Aug 2014, 3:46 pm

Alexander Altair is shown walking into the 6CW arena with Mr. Hernandez. Altair stops in the foyer area looking left and right he shakes his head

AA: And this is progress?

Still the same dump of a city, the same blithering idiots backstage. How are we any better off being here?

Hernandez shrugs his shoulders
MH: I've tried to ask the boss, but to be honest, he's not really been around much this week.

Hernandez starts to talk softly
MH: Between me and you I'm not sure he knew this was on the cards

Altair glares
AA: What do you mean he didn't know. The man is meant to be in control. How does something like this happen without Jones knowing?

MH: You have no idea the amount of stuff that comes across his desk every day. Sometimes he gets me to sign his signature. He's not himself Alexander

Before. He was focused. Completely intent on getting control of 6CW at any cost, but now....

I hate to say it but I think the Uprising are getting to him. I haven't seen him like this before. There's always a plan B,C,D. He's always ahead of the game

But now.....

Take the recent batch of signings, JJ, Leone, Grace, Bolan. He signed the paperwork but I doubt that he read it. If he had he would have seen what was going on. The shift in power

AA: I can't believe i'm hearing this. I joined the Authority because of the promises given by you, by Jones. And now you're telling me even you're starting to doubt him?

Hernandez is wide eyed
MH: I'm not writing him off, don't get me wrong. If I was going to pick sides then my money is always on Mr. Jones, it's just that he's making knee jerk decisions, and that's something he's never done in the past

AA: So where does that leave us?

Hernandez looks sternly
MH: Exactly where we were. We are part of the strongest group in professional wrestling, nothing has changed that. Now everyone has to step up, prove their worth 200%

Hernandez places a hand on Altairs shoulder
MH: Something big is coming, I just know it and we all need to make sure that when it happens, we are ready

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 16 Aug 2014, 8:53 pm

*Michael Hathaway is in the gym barking instructions at Jax Cutler, who is lifting weights with ease, his muscles rippling with each lift. Michael Hathaway turns around to see Jack Reynolds walking into the gym.*

JR: Michael, I've been looking for you? Hopefully can get some words before this week's Anarchy?

*Hathaway clearly rolls his eyes and Jax drops the weights to a big 'clang'. He stands up and his formidable frame casts a shadow over Hathaway and Reynolds.*

MH: Ask away Jack.

JR: Well it seems that there is some problems simmering between you, Jax and Jackson Black, care to elaborate?

MH: Jackson Black felt it quaint to took trash about Jax Cutler and his credentials as International Champion. Jackson Black thought it right to make snide remarks and spread mistruths about my associate and that is something I cannot abide. I appreciate that Black is desperate to find some relevancy in this new and crazy 6CW, a 6CW which features movie stars and authority issues and the greatest athlete to enter its' doors...Jax Cutler.

You see, Jackson Black is used to a more simple time, a more kind time...a time I like to call 6CW B.C. You see Jack, 6CW B.C. was 6CW...before Cutler. Before Jax Cutler entered this company and showed the world what kind of superstars 6CW could attract, before Jax Cutler turned up and revolutionised the sport. That is what Jax has done. While in the past 6CW was happy to accomodate the drunk and the unfit, Jax Cutler has ushered in a new age where the weak are left behind and to be truly successful you have to be supremely professional.

Jax Cutler is the start of a new generation for 6CW, it's had its' tough re-birth, learned to walk again and now it's starting to beging to run and Jax Cutler is leading the charge. He's now the 6CW International Champion and therefore a spokesman for this company, therefore a representation of this company and they couldn't ask for anybody better. Look at him now, training, you won't find him fratanising in bars or parties, you won't find him attending movie premieres. He lives and breathes this sport and it shows, it shows that he is a better and stronger athlete than this company has seen before.

This must be scary for Black, back in the 6CW B.C. days Jackson Black stood out, he looked fantastic. Not these days, he's attacking Jax Cutler because Jax Cutler will be his downfall, be the man who shows him up as the unprofessional, weak, pathetic worm he is. Jax Cutler is the 6CW International Champion and already a better 6CW International Champion than Jackson Black ever was, than Jackson Black could ever dream he was or will ever be. He is the next step in wrestling, he is the man to take 6CW into the stratosphere. Jackson Black is an unfortunate left over relic from a by-gone age, a 6CW Before Cutler.

*Jack Reynolds pulls the microphone back and lifts back to his mouth to ask the question.*

JR: Then how are you going to come to terms with the fact that Jax is going to have to team up with the so-called "worm" this week against The Wild Stallions?

*Michael Hathaway smirks slightly and he turns to Jax who also manages to grin. Hathaway shakes his head before beginning to answer.*

MH: Have you seen this man in action? Have you seen how he decimates his opponents, how he destroys them, how he is unstoppable? You think he needs a partner to do this against The Wild Stallions? Sure the number difference is a bit annoying, but Jax Cutler is twice the wrestler either of them are. He can carry Jackson Black to victory and will not let that waste of space drag him down to his level of scrapping and scraping to victory.

Jax Cutler is the best wrestler in the world and I am the Greatest Mind in the Business. Together we are unstoppable. Jackson Black would do himself a favour to keep that in mind.

*Jax Cutler leans forward, his deep voice echoing around the room.*

JC: Deal...with....that.

*Michael Hathaway pushes the microphone away before ushering Jax Cutler out of the gym, he begins talking tactics again as they leave the room.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 17 Aug 2014, 6:56 pm

As Grace smiles and waves to the crowd, a disgruntled Dubois finishes his glass of pastis as a small grin emerges on his face. Dubois then slowly removes is Ray-Bans Sunglasses and stares into the camera straight back at Grace, as the song “In Time” is still heard playing in the background

JD: Monsieur Grace…You keep moving those lips as poison spills out of it…These fans…These peasants buy into your every word, as you sell them the false dream of the Famous Hollywood Actor one day making big time and reaching the top of the mountain  and conquering the wrestling industry just like you claim to have conquered Hollywood…But in time mon ami…These people will slowly awaken from the slumber…In time these people will begin to see you, the same way that I see you…In time these people will boo you, and you won’t know how to react from it…You won’t know how to deal with it…You mon ami are use to people praising you, keeping you on that little cloud of comfort. Hell you surround yourself but nonsensical yes men who will tell you everything you want to hear but you will be too naïve to realise that you heading down a road you won’t come back from…

Dubois rises out from his chair and turn s away from the bar, as the smacks the piles of DVD’s off the counter. A devilish laugh is heard as Dubois then stops and smiles back at the camera.

JD: And then there will be no more Films…No more TV appearances….No more promoting….No more wrestling…No more Anthony Grace…

Dubois then pulls out yet again another cigarette and lights it up.

JD: You know you should really try one of these mon ami! Because as cute as it is for you to question my lifestyle…To question my vices, and choices...You should be begging me not come out there right now because or else there wouldn’t even be a match on Anarchy! And trust me when I say the only reason why people are talking about you is because of me…You are irrelavent…You are nothing…You keep explaining the reason why you are here…clearly telling the world “I want to face the best!”…But that doesn’t change a single fact that you have done absolutely nothing to deserve to step into the same ring as me! Which is the reason why I am not out there tonight Monsieur Grace…Not only do I not want to waste my time with those peasants in the arena tonight, but I don’t want to even breath the same air as you...That’s because I don’t respect you…Quite Frankly I just don’t like you Monsieur Grace…

You make a mockery of the business I have given everything too. You don’t even know it but by stepping into the ring with me you are spitting in the face of every single legends, icon, and every single men and women wrestlers who have given there blood to this industry! Because that is the difference between you and me Grace…Unlike you I do care about winning…I don’t simply shrug my shoulders and go “Oh Well, guess I will just go off and make another movie then!”. Non! Non! Non mon ami! I care about winning...But….But I don’t care about winning meaningless battles…I win wars! I am a general, who has conquered everything single thing I have set my mind too…And in time Monsieur Grace….By the time I am done with you Monsieur Grace, I would have conquered you too…So welcome to 6CW Monsieur Grace, I hope you enjoy your stay while you can, because little by little, step by step, as every second passes you edge that little bit closer to a war that you cannot win…You edge that little bit closer to the end of your career…and in time mon ami…Those nerves will kick in…You will begin to doubt yourself…and you will begin to question the decisions you made…Because I will make you live to regret the decision you made of coming into my World! My Company! And MY ring!

Dubois stubs out his cigarette…

JD: So as you say mon ami may  the best man win…

The screen goes blank

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down