The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed

+11
Josiah Maiestas
hawkeye
kingraf
HM Murdock
lags72
LuvSports!
lydian
Jahu
Haddie-nuff
Henman Bill
invisiblecoolers
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed - Page 2 Empty Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed

Post by invisiblecoolers Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

For the first time in history this year Nadal's fan base as gone above Roger Federer.

Nadal who was lagging behind Roger by few hundred thousands last year is now leading fan counts by a few hundred thousands.

As of Aug 29th 2014, Facebooks likes are as follows

1]Rafa Nadal -14,586,067
2]Roger Federer -14,485,122
3]Novak Djokovic - 5,194,729
4]Andy Murray - 2,804,336
5]Del Potro - 1,608,837
6]Jo WilFred Tsonga - 649,313

rest are way behind.

Congrats Rafa for getting the biggest fan base of all Tennis players. Hug

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed

Post by kingraf Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:56 pm

If it's all the same - I hope my partners reproductive system is as robust as Jelena's (Djokovic, not Jankovic)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadal has more fans now - Confirmed

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:33 pm

hawkeye wrote:
HM Murdoch wrote:
Federer is so amazing, he evens wins the fecundity competition.

HM Murdoch. I have to admit I did chuckle a bit when Federer announced the arrival of his and Mirka's twins just after Djokovic announced his impending fatherhood Very Happy I'm sure he and Jelena will make great parents but as far as being newsworthy I do think a second set of twins beats a single baby.

Anyway Djokovic has come up with another way to boost his popularity. What did you think of Djokovic's press conference? I hope Federer doesn't get any ideas. Can you imagine? He wouldn't have to get a random small girl to sing. He has two cute girls of his own that could do the work. I wonder if they can dance too? Laugh

Technically its more of an achievement by Mirka than Fed, as proven Gentically a Men can father millions in 1 go but a Women can't compete even 1/100 of that capability.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 am

emancipator wrote:We all know Nadal only has female fans and a bunch of kids - facebook demographic right there.

I think Lydian may have something to say about such a characterisation. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 am

bogbrush wrote:A mans reproductive system can produce a few million kids every go. It's the woman who brings it all down to small numbers.
Lightweights.

Survival of the fittest, my dear. Wink

invisiblecoolers wrote:Technically its more of an achievement by Mirka than Fed, as proven Gentically a Men can father millions in 1 go but a Women can't compete even 1/100 of that capability.

This is the epitome of a Man's inefficiency. A shot-gun where one is not needed. You should listen to an epic from Jethro Tull. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2