The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014)

+8
Crimey
x12x
TwisT
Marky
Enforcer
MtotheC
TheCultOfPersonality
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014) Empty 6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:52 pm

6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014) Bfb10

Official theme song: "In the End" by Linkin Park

Match 1
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs Wild Stallions vs The Brotherhood

Match 2
Bruce Bolan vs Ojore

Match 3
6CW UK Championship
Bam Sparkleston (c) vs Simon Cagero

Match 4
6CW Xtreme Championship
Edward Plague (c) vs Joshua vs Jimmy Phillips vs DeMarcus Brown

Match 5
"The Sequel"
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

Match 6
6CW INT Championship
Jax Cutler (c) vs Jackson Black

Main Event 1
EWF World Championship
I Quit
Vincent Costello © vs Liam Wood

Main Event 2
"Once in a Lifetime"
JJ Johnson vs Keith Leone

Main Event 3
"The Final Frontier"
The Uprising vs The Authority
War Games

GazzyD/Mike Masters/Scott Harris/Nate Nack/Enforcer vs Max Adamson/Daniel Reilly/Alexander Altair/Justice Porter/Confidence Carter

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014) Empty Re: 6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014)

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 08 Sep 2014, 3:24 pm

As Anarchy ends, 6CW cameras manage to catch up with Mike Masters. The camera's show Masters storming down the corridor. He takes a towel which was wrapped around his neck and throws it at a random member of the backstage crew. He then kicks open his locker room door and paces up and down the room as the 6CW cameraman enters. Masters notices him and kicks a chair...

MM: Oh yeah of course you would be following me you good for nothing SOB. I swear this has to end, this all has to end. I am sick and tired of the Authority. I am sick and tired of Scott "should really be named Jones" Harris thinking he's better than me. Because let me tell you something, know one is better than the show off, there's a reason they call me the show off and that is because I run the show. I mean seriously, did you see what happened out there? I mean, did you pay attention to the little things. And I'm not talking about the Authority, I'm talking about the Uprising.

Masters stops pacing, takes a huge breath too calm himself down. He then grabs the chair and places it on the floor as he slowly sits on the chair and composes himself.

MM: Let see now, first you have Gazzy. Have you how Gazzy thinks he's better than all of us. He's thinks he's the leader of the bunch, almost playing the peacemaker and all because he's Daniel Magnussons right hand man. The nerve of him. Then there's Nate Nack who's not only jealous of Gazzy but he's jealous, suspicous and too concerned about the well being of that girl he hangs around with. Then there's Enforcer who doesn't even care about the Uprising and only himself. And finally, the man thats gonna screw us all at Beachfront brawl by aligning his troublesome self with his troublesome father, the man that apprently ruined his life. Oh yeah, I said it, and I've been saying it all along that this man can't be trusted, Scott Harris can't be trusted! All this story telling, it's all an act. It's all a farce, the 6CW universe might be buying it but im not.

Masters starts to shake his head from left to right and then looks back up to the camera.

MM: The Uprising might think I'm the problem but let me tell you, where all as bad as eachother. We all have our problems. I would love, just love to settle all of this with Harris inside a steel cage but instead I'm gonna be teaming up with the man. If this all falls apart, this is will be on Magnussons hands, not ours, but his. But you see, it won't fall apart. You see not only will this match prove the end of the Authority, this match will prove the end of Harris as I will prove once and for all that I am the better match. I'm gonna go to Australia, I'm gonna enter the Sydney Superdome, I'm gonna enter the barbaric structure of War Games from the start, I am gonna survive until the very end. I will put an end to all this mess. Dammit, I am the Masterful one, at Beachfront brawl I will create another masterpiece.

Mike Masters then stands up proudly as he kicks back the chair. He then signals to the camera to video him from up to down.

MM: I went through a table today but I'm still standing. It's gonna take a hell alot more to keep Mike Masters down. Reily, Altair. You're going down. Bad intentions, you stuck your nose in an unwanted place and now you will pay the price. You two guys and that little trash lady you hang around with have come into this business to make an impact. Well trust me, you've got my attention, you've been screwing me over for awhile now but you'll get what's coming, oh I can't wait. And then there's the champion, Mr.Adamson returning home. Let's just say you won't be returning back to England once me, and the Uprising are done with you as you have a massive target on your back my friend.

Mike Masters then walks to the end of the locker room and points to the poster of Beachfront brawl. He begins smiling...

MM: At Beachfront brawl, the Authority dies. Mr. Jones, the weasel himself, you'll be out of a job I'm afraid. I mean, you can always become an ice cream man, you know to prove to "other kids" that you're not the monster "other kids" think you are. Or hell, you can be become a taxi driver. I mean you could drive yourself to the Harris household to make ammends. *Masters begins smirking* One way or another, you'll be out of 6CW old man, the whole 6CW universe will see the back of you and I'll say thank god when the time comes. And that time will come.

Mike Masters walks over to his cupboard, puts his Masters hoody on and picks up his bang.

MM: Wednesday 17th September, Beachfront Brawl. The uprising, one common goal to end all. Do I see them as acquaintances? Damn right, Masters is too damn good for them. But I know despite the differences, we will all fight the good fight. A famous man once said when you're at a war, you think about a better life. 6CW, I'll leave you with that. Because now, well I got a flight to catch.

Masters puts his face close to the camera with a serious/aggressive look before leaving the locker room as the camera slowly fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014) Empty Re: 6CW Presents BEACHFRONT BRAWL (Wednesday 17th Sept 2014)

Post by MtotheC Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

Costello stands alone in an empty room talking directly to the camera

You think you’ve seen the very best of me? You think Costello’s Law has been at its most sadistic, it’s most brutal and callous… Well I haven’t even scratched the surface yet. What I am capable of… goes deeper than any cinder block to the head, its goes further than throwing some pathetic loser off a stage.. The atrocities I’m really capable of are buried just below the surface, bubbling away, stagnant, just waiting to spill over, primed to be unleashed when the moment calls for it.

I’m a sick guy, a sick and twisted guy, someone who doesn’t have that voice in his head that the rest of you do… You know, that voice that says “Stop, you’ve gone too far this time, you’ve crossed the line”. You see because for me there is no ‘too far’, there is no line I could ever cross… when it comes to defending my title, my property I’ll do whatever it takes and if that means breaking bones or ending careers then so be it.

But the thing is and this is the thing you really need to understand about me, it’s that I don’t feel anything, I don’t feel regret or remorse, I don’t feel guilt, or worry about blame. Condemnation means nothing to me. You can all raise your disapproving eye brows and scorn at my actions but to me it’s like water off a ducks back. It doesn’t even register on my radar, even when I ball up this fist, wrap a set of brass knuckles around it and smash someone’s jaw into a thousand pieces I don’t feel anything. I don’t say these things to get a reaction, I don’t say these thing to get a rise out of anybody, I say these thing because I want you all to know, I want Liam Wood to know that Costello’s Law does what it needs to do to survive and progress, to prosper and to thrive.

You see, he may think that he’s clever, that he’s ever so smart, that he can predict what I’m going to do, a genius technician inside that ring, an Einstein even… well Einstein let me make myself abundantly clear… at Beachfront Brawl on September 17th in Sydney Australia, when the bell rings and the rule book is torn up, the official has no power and anything goes it’s Darwin and Costello’s Law that will survive, you see I’m the master of evolution and it’s those that evolve, that develop and adjust who succeed in that environment.

You wanna put it all on the line, in the main event… with pride, honour, grandeur and greatness all on offer… the chance to cement a legacy?! Good… I like that, I’m all in too, only for me all that bull s&%£ means nothing, I don’t want any of it, I reject it in fact, all that matters to me is this title and what it stands for… Being the best in the world, being the standard bearer and staying there is all that matters, evolving is all that matters… Darwin is king and that’s why you can’t beat me, you can’t make me say I quit, it doesn’t matter what you do, It won’t happen.

And It’s not because I’m incapable of saying it, or that I would never say it, or because I’m superman and I don’t quit… it’s because you can’t make me say it, you don’t have what it takes, you can’t cross that line, you simply aren’t built that way, sure you can get mad and get really angry but the difference is, the fundamental difference between me and you is that I will do whatever it takes.

And by choosing this match you may have thought that you’re playing to your strengths and that you can finally give me that a$$ whooping you’ve wanted to for years but unfortunately Liam, you’ve been played yet again. You see I knew if I got you really angry, if I got you all fired up by talking trash about your dime a dozen tart you’d play straight into my hands. But it worked even better than I could have dreamed because not only have you picked the very match that you could never beat me in, you’ve gone and ruined the one good thing you had in your life, the one thing you had going for you and now who knows maybe after I’m finished making you say I quit, maybe I will throw her a bone after all…

Costello’s Law says… evolve or die.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:36 pm

The scene opens backstage. We're outside the office of Daniel Magnusson and voices can be heard inside. The camera pans around and sees a gap in the door and manages to see gazzyD and Daniel Magnusson in conversation

g: They have to go. They're both too pre-occupied to see what is happening here.

DM: thats a bit of an over reaction don't you think. Besides who would we even bring in at this stage to replace them

g: I couldn't care less. This is no longer just a fight between the Uprising and The Authority. The clue is in the title...this is war and those two jacka55es are more concerned about their own pathetic little squabble. I swear to God I can't put up with them costing us another win, especially now that we have a chance to end this.

DM: I still think you're over reacting. All we need is for Scott and Mike is for one night only to channel any ill feelings they have for each other against the Authority, at the end of the day they're still two of the best on this roster, you think I can just go and pluck another Harris and Masters from the locker room? If I could I would

g: You make it sound so easy. For the past month we've been trying to get them back on the same page, its impossible. We can't afford for them to be walking into such an important match when they're obviously not 100% committed to the cause. Right now I'd say it's only me who actually seems to appreciate whats on the line here

DM: Don't talk daft. Do you honestly think me that poor a businessman that I would make such a decision if I didn't believe that the five men could get the job done. I'm disappointed if you think that Gareth

g: I didn't say that did I? But I don't get how you can be so calm. Lets look at the evidence. Harris and Masters are like a married couple after the honeymoon period, Nate as much as he's a good guy I don't even think he knows where his head is at right now and then Enforcer....I mean come on

DM: Need I remind you he beat you at Night of Glory.

g: I haven't forgotten, butI've also not forgottn that he was one of the very men who made the Authority what it is today, he is one of the very men who is coming into this war for all the wrong reasons, he is...

DM: He is a former EWF champion, one of the longest serving might I add, and he is one of the toughest S.O.B's on this roster right now, if we're going into such a hellacious structure we're going to need somebody like him

g: But this isn't a team, it's just a group of individuals, each with their own agenda, and that agenda is not in The Uprisings best interest.

DM: Listen Gareth...

g: No you listen

Magnusson seems taken aback that gazzy has spoken back to him

g: at the end of the day you chose me to lead this fight for you, and I have no problem doing that. I'll spill blood, sweat and tears for this team, I don't care if my career ended in the War Games structure so long as it was in preserving the life blood of the best damn wrestling promotion this world has ever seen, but you need to be more concerned about what is in front of us, I hate to be the voice of reason here but The Authority are bloody good, they proved it tonight, and more importantly they're all on the same page. You better talk to these guys or else.....

DM: or else what?

g: or else we lose and 6cw is no more

gazzy shakes his head disappointedly and walks out leaving Magnusson speechless in his office

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 09 Sep 2014, 12:58 am

*The scene opens up on Bondi Beach in Sydney. The beautiful blue ocean is slowly bringing in waves to the golden shore and the blazing sun beats down on all of the surrounding area. The cameras then pull out to a long shot of a man walking along the beach, looking out at the sea. As the figure gets closer we realise that it is JJ Johnson, dressed in shorts and sandals. He reaches the edge of the water and he sits down, gazing out into the distance with the water slowly lapping at his feet. The cameras pan in to JJ’s face.

JJ: Here we are…

*He pauses and picks up a few grains of sand, pouring them back down.

JJ: It seems like a lifetime ago that I stood on the cusp of such a high profile situation, nothing to gain and everything to lose…the pressure weighing on my shoulders, not knowing what is just around the corner.

But then I stop, I pause and I remember that it wasn’t so long ago at all. In fact for the past twenty two months I have awoken each day and faced the very same battle. Because every day that I am able to pull myself up out of bed, go about my daily business….is another day that I defy the prognosis that confined me to a wheelchair….every day I live with the pressure that it could all slip away in an instant….I might just realise that this is nothing but a dreamlike state and in the harsh, cold reality I cannot stand up, I can’t walk….I can’t be the man that I was born to be.

*JJ runs his finger across a scar on the side of his neck

JJ: Just one of many reminders of what I have been through….a constant re-visitation to the operating table, the anxiety and the impatience that filled me up each and every time I went under the knife…the worried look on my wife’s face, the dread that inhabited her eyes as she waited for the news that not only did she have a new born baby to look after but her husband just became an invalid and she was destined to wipe my a55 until the day I died…

*JJ shudders and then shakes his head

JJ: But enough of the dark times, reminiscing and hanging onto a past full of apprehension and fear….because as long as I allow that darkness to envelope me and weigh me down, I will never learn to swim once more….it’s time to welcome the freedom that has begun to wash over me….I’m a survivor…I am blessed to be in the position I am today and I’m not going to dwell on what I left behind….

*Johnson puts his hand down in the water and watches his hand as he moves it through the liquid.

JJ: I’ll admit that I have had second thoughts, third thoughts…..hell I counted all the way to a hundred and I still experienced doubts….nearly two years since the last time I laced them up….that fateful night in London, damn I still remember it like it was yesterday…I can recall each and every moment, each punch….each blow I felt….the twinges in my neck, the tremors in my spine….and then….nothing!

*JJ looks down and sighs

JJ: But we’ll leave that there because that’s the past and now I’m looking firmly forward, writing new chapters….forging a future that I don’t ever want to be forgotten. Knowing I was stepping in the ring with quite frankly one of the best in the business has given me countless sleepless nights…..I woke up to find Brandi watching videotapes of Leone’s bloodbath with Dicey in Dublin…I saw the tears fall and her body shake….I know what I am putting my family through, what I am putting myself through….and I know that there is a good chance that after taking an a55 whooping from Keith that my body is going to collapse once more….that this ill-fated return is going to erupt back in my face…

I know exactly what I am letting myself in for, I know exactly the kind of man Keith Leone is….I know that my blood is going to stain the Superdome and when all is said and done I will be lucky if my legs can support my own bodyweight…

But despite the countless times I have thought about throwing the towel in….the amount of times I have wondered whether it is all worth it…..whether or not…

*JJ pauses, his eyes full of emotion

JJ: …I can actually win this match…..whether this version of JJ Johnson can realistically go one on one with Keith Leone and walk away triumphantly……I look into the mirror and I know that I will never be satisfied until I know, one way or another…

I can listen to the opinions, I have heard them all….the pros, the cons….I have weighed them up time and time again….but until I get the answer in front of my face there will always be a niggle in the back of my mind and I will not rest until I know whether I can hang tough…

And so, despite my career hanging in the balance, I will be at Beachfront Brawl and I will be as fired up and as prepared as I have ever been for any match that has gone before it….because I have never had more pressure on my shoulders, more eyes watching me and waiting to see whether I can walk the walk as well as I talk the talk…

Keith Leone is going to turn up in fantastic shape, he’s undefeated since he returned and he’s taken out some of the biggest names of the roster in that time….there are no doubts that he hasn’t missed a step, he’s on point and I know that the man stood across the opposite side of the ring from me next Wednesday is at the top of his game…

But that’s exactly how I want it be, I couldn’t have asked for it to be different because otherwise I would never get the answers I need….let’s be honest because I could of walked into 6CW and demanded a match with anyone…I could have picked out a weak link and I could have massaged my own ego by knocking off a few stiffs who were hand-picked as cannon-fodder…

But in my own heart and in my own mind I would have known it was a lie, a sham, and JJ Johnson doesn’t get down like that….I have never lived my life that way….I live for the challenge and if I can’t rise to it any longer then I need to pack up my stuff and get the hell out of Dodge…

*JJ pushes himself up to a standing position. He kicks his foot out into the water.

JJ: Keith Leone is about as tough an opponent as I could have got, I mean he’s elite and probably one of the top ten superstars in the history of this business…I know fighting him is comparable with the matches I had with Cassius, Hero & The Saint….I know he is going to bring the very best out of me and that I will need a performance of the highest magnitude in order to compete from bell to bell….this is a Superbowl contest…..this is as big as they come…”once in a lifetime”….”rumble in the jungle”…..this is the “Battle of Beachfront Brawl” and whoever comes out on top is going to have the whole world at their feet…

Me and Leone are opposite ends of the spectrum, standing for every different things….but when it comes to competition we come to win, no holding back….this is what we live for, this is all we have…

Keith is fighting for immortality….he wants his name up in lights and his legacy sealed…he wants a place in the Hall of Fame and I respect the hell out of that….personally I believe he’s there already but he needs a career-defining win in order to seal the deal….I am his ticket into the history books….and I have looked into his eyes and I know he wants this more than anything he has never wanted anything in his life…

But like I said last week….I don’t want to win this match, I NEED to win it and come fight night that is going to make all the difference…..I need to justify my comeback, the rehab, the trials and tribulations I have forced my wife and daughter through….I need this because if I don’t win then I came back for nothing and I will not allow that to be the case….

If I fall flat on my face then I risked it all for nothing…..I threw it all away like a high-roller in Vegas and I did all without a consideration of the consequences….this is do or die….I either walk out of Sydney triumphant or I sit back and take stock on whether or not I can be a big game player in this sport anymore…

I have never put all my eggs in one basket like this, never have I gambled my life on a decision that I only have so much control over the outcome….I’ll turn up in ten days and I will fight like I have never fought before, the people are going to see the best JJ Johnson they ever have….but I can’t account for Keith Leone….I don’t know just how well he is going to perform…

*JJ picks up a stone and throws it high into the air, waiting for it to splash down in the water.

JJ: And despite my bravado and my earlier indication that I am not thinking about a negative outcome….I can’t help but wonder if I can actually do this…..I mean, can I?

Three years ago I would have entered this match without so much as a backward glance…I would have walked in there and laid a beat-down on Keith Leone like he has never had in his life….I would have told you, without a shadow of a doubt, that the only man leaving Beachfront Brawl as a winner is JJ Johnson...

But what about now? Seven surgeries, three months in a wheelchair and the toughest rehab I have ever experienced…twenty two months on the sidelines and not a single match on my ledger since Cassius Zhi left me attached to a respirator…

I have bounced back from oblivion, stared death in the eyes and fought back to stand in this position I am today….physically, mentally and spiritually I have travelled so far to get to this point….and when I get to the arena next Wednesday I’ll don a smile, I’ll play that damn audience like only I can….smile for the cameras, pose for the pictures….I’ll give them a night they will never, ever forget….

But behind that persona, behind the smoke and mirrors that doubt will linger….you want me to go on record and tell you what is going to happen at Beachfront Brawl?

*JJ looks into the camera

JJ: I don’ know…

*JJ half-smiles, his eyes telling a different story.

JJ: I need this, more than anyone will ever know……is it enough?

Well the countdown is on….

*JJ smirks

JJ: Tick……..tock!

*JJ turns his back on the camera and then begins to walk down the beach. The camera watches him go and then fades to black.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 09 Sep 2014, 8:21 am

The crowd inside the Sydney Superdome is abuzz with anticipation. There are a large number of Uprising signs, as well as a number for the hometown favourite Max Adamson. The anticipation quickly shifts to excitement as Saturday Night blasts around the arena and the crowd as one rises to it's feet.

Ha: Welcome to the Superdome, and things are about to kick off in a big way! Listen to the thunderous ovation for the former EWF Champion, Enforcer, as he makes his way to the ring!

He: We are well on the road to Beachfront Brawl, but The Uprising fans should savour every moment of the trip - as once it is over their heroes will be left a broken losers!

In the ring Enforcer is stood, seemingly emotionless as the majority of the crowd cheer, but a few boos can be heard.

E: If you listen to my team mates I am the lone wolf. The member of Team Uprising that doesn't care who wins the War Games match, the one who is only here for my own selfish interests. Mike Masters has already said that I don't care about The Uprising - and Gazzy said that I am here for all the wrong reasons.

But the interesting thing is that only one member of our 'team' fought at Anarchy to try and win the man advantage for us. As anyone who was seen a lumberjack match before could have predicted, things got a little out of hand. To put it mildly anyway.

I knew it was going to happen and so did my team mates. What we also knew was that me getting the victory was the most important thing for our team. So with that in mind I was confident that my team would ensure that there was a fair fight between Max and I - something that still hasn't happened...and something that Max knows he cannot win.

So when all hell broke loose I did what I did best and hit each and every sorry son of a bitch that got in my way! As I rearranged the facial features of Confidence Carter, I looked outside the ring and saw each and every member of 'Team Uprising' had left the ring and were taking part in their own little battles.

So they can claim that I am here for the wrong reasons, but it seems to me that I am the only one here for the right one. I am here to win.
I am here to beat The Authority so bad that they scuttle back under whichever rock they crawled out from under.

It seems to me that everyone else is more worried about settling scores or getting one over on each other. I really couldn't care what Masters and Harris are arguing about at the moment, maybe Scott used Mike's lipstick - or maybe Mike has streched one of Scott's dresses. But whatever their current squabble is about they have one week to resolve it. I am coming into Beachfront Brawl to kick ass and if I need to deal with two petulant brats as well as The Authority, I will!

He: How are The Uprising going to have any chance? Enforcer has come out here to run down his own team mates!

Ha: E is telling it like it is, there are no hidden agendas when it comes to Enforcer!

E: It may seem strange to stand here and list our problems, but they are out in the open now. When the dust settles and the carnage is cleaned up after War Games there can be no excuses. No claims that without the in-fighting the result would have been different, no regrets that personal differences cost the team. The would knows our problems, I am man enough to admit them and to move on from them. My question to my team mates is...are you?

Because if you are not, you will pay the price. I may have been the leader and true talent in The Authority, but these are not a bunch of jobbers that we're facing. To win each of us will have to turn up fully focused and ready to go to war, even then some may not survive.

I have faced War Games before and I guarantee each participant will feel the consequences for a long time after we're done. But I plan on dealing with them safe in the knowledge that I walked out on the victorious team.

I may not believe in the idealogical crap that my partners do, I have as many issues with Magnusson as I do Jones, but I do believe in winning. It is why I am in 6CW, and it is what I do best.

So, Harris, Masters, Nack and Gazzy...don't worry about me. I am here to win, make sure you are too!

Ha: Enforcer is trying to unify The Uprising! Of all the things I expected to see this week, I don't think that was one of them!

He: Who are you kidding?! Enforcer is out here to stroke his own ego...and there is no way the rest of the egomaniacs on his team will take his words on board!! This is all playing right into the hands of The Authority and Mr Jones, I can't wait!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 10:17 am

The camera cuts to the dimly lit locker rooms in the arena where very little can be seen. The door to the corridor being pushed ajar allows a small ray of light in to illuminate some of the room, but only a locker and a few fitness items can be seen. The door then closes and the room is momentarily dipped into total darkness before the lights come on, and in the corner of the room a familiar hooded figure is seen seated. The camera then remains focused on the person as they begin to speak.

Leone: The day is finally here, the moment that in 6CW has been months in the making, but in my career has been years. There is no longer any time for “face offs”, no more contract signings and hyping up the match with special sit down interviews, it’s completely out of the companies hands now and into ours. Can you feel it JJ? It must be so sweet knowing that in such a short period of time you’ll be wrestling in front of your adoring fans once again. Hell, I bet you even are happy now that I called you out for the liar that you are and prevented you from going back on your deal all those months ago, as now your return will be that much sweeter. You’re going to roll into Beachfront Brawl on a wave of anticipation and excitement and I’m sure you are going to deliver your fans so much in terms of emotion and wrestling skill. There’s only one thing that you can’t deliver to them, and that’s the victory you crave, that you “need”. You see JJ, when we were growing up we were both told fairy tales as a way of hiding the true ugliness of the world and stop us becoming so cynical at a young age. But whilst I quickly saw through these stories for what they really were, it has become clear to me as time has progressed just how much they clearly affected you. You honestly can only see yourself as the hero of this story, not being able to comprehend how anyone would ever dislike you, whereas like those stories, I look past the face of it to see the truth. Your showboating, your arrogance and your cheap shots have done little to divert my attention, let alone impress me JJ, all they have done is reaffirm my beliefs as to what you are; a fraud. You still think of yourself as a hero to these people because you earned their respect all on your own, but the fact of the matter is JJ that’s a lie and you know it. From day one you were given everything you needed to make yourself into a star and that’s not even just from your days in wrestling. You were given natural talents like looks and charisma and you’ve used them well, I’ll never begrudge you for that, what I will begrudge you for is the way you were given shots others could only dream of. Chris Patricks, Clarke James, Abe Abercorn, Marty Jarosik, the list goes on of guys that were held back so that you could make waves in this business, because JJ Johnson is the poster boy. We wouldn’t want someone coming in and ruining JJ Johnson’s story so let’s just give him another title shot, hell, “why don’t we put JJ Johnson’s match as the main attraction of this show?” You are correct in thinking that you’re a draw JJ, but would you really be that on your own, but I guess we’ll never know now, because history will only get to see you on the magazine covers you’ve graced.

Keith Leone now raises his head and his face can be partially seen, but he still keeps his face partially covered by his hood.

Leone: Then we come to the Keith Leone story; from being the sad little loner at school to finally making it to the “big leagues” and having to bite and claw my way to the top. Whilst you were riding around in limos with a World Title over your shoulder JJ, I was nearly being burned alive in matches with Code Effrego and Blue Dragon. People always looked at me as the freak in our business because I seemingly never had the same goals as everyone else. Guys thought that being the best meant earning the most money, having the girls chase after you, riding in that limo with JJ Johnson. I’ve never bought that lifestyle though; I’ve always known that looks fade, that those same girls will be chasing after a new guy in a couple of weeks. That fame that so many people crave so much is so fleeting when you have nothing to really back it up with. So for years I’ve damn near killed myself to be the best, whether that meant I had to be beaten to a bloodied pulp by monsters, forced to submit by technical experts or be put through a table by crazed Irishman. Oh and whilst we’re on the topic of Dicey Reilly JJ, the way I threatened his “family” far outweighs anything I’ve done to yours. I put his family in real danger because I allowed myself to become the monster, the only reason I ever mentioned yours was to prove what an egomaniac you are and what you’re willing to sacrifice personally. So before you get angry at me try looking in the mirror and seeing if you like what you see. But I digress, I made true wrestling sacrifices to become the best and after a short spell in 6CW I was finally being recognised for my true potential. People were coming to 6CW to see the World Title matches were leaving talking about me, interviewers wanted to speak to me, 6CW was me. I didn’t look for fame, fame found me and I truly became the show stealer before I became the show. You’re right when you say that you are a guy that’s going to draw money JJ, but I’m the one that’s going to keep the fans hooked. It’s almost like a car; you’re the sporty exterior that grabs people’s attention, but I’m the engine that actually gets people to buy the car itself.

The two of us are true legends of this business JJ, no matter if I like the way we got here or not. In the annals of time we will both be remembered for what we achieved and the great moments we were a part of, but now it’s time to figure out so much more than that. At Beachfront Brawl we find out who can really “draw”, who do the fans truly back up and who the better man is. You say you need to win this match JJ, and this is a rare occasion I believe you, I can see in your eyes the animosity and desperation. You realise you teeter on the edge of obscurity if you can’t win tonight and that drives you insane. But here’s the question, what are you willing to give; and I’m not talking about your blood, sweat and tears. I’m talking the things that will cost you on the long run; are you truly prepared to put yourself in a wheelchair just to try and beat me. Because at the end of the day JJ that’s what you’ll have to do in order to beat me, throw everything you have and hope for the best. You just have to decide what’s worth more to you; your future ability to have a “normal” life outside of this business, or this one shot at true glory. I’ll see you out there JJ.

Keith Leone now gets to his feet and looks around the locker room before brushing past the camera as it pans around to watch him leave the locker room before cutting away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 7:37 pm

The crowd are expectant as the lights go dim inside the Sydney Superdome, the Titantron remains on with only a dark screen visible, the crowd erupts as a message appears on the screen;

#MaxComesHome

Henry: Listen to this crowd! The atmosphere is electric!

The crowd are mixed, many are chanting "Adamson" over and over while others boo and jeer, the message goes off of the screen and the lights come on. There is a pause while the crowd continue in their mixed chanting, "You suck" and "Adamson" in duelling chants, interrupted by a tremendous mixture of cheering and booing as "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons begins to play, and after a good 30 seconds Max Adamson emerges on the stage grinning ear to ear, he is dressed to compete, wearing navy blue boots, knee pads, elbow pads and trunks, with a now retro "Captain Australia" t-shirt. He is wearing two Championship belts, one is the 6CW World Championship, and the other...

Henry: Max is wearing his Australian Championship, what a moment this is!

(As his music finishes, Adamson stands at the top of the ramp, looking down across the Sydney Superdome, nodding as the crowd are relentless in their chanting, Adamson hushes the crowd with his hand and brings the microphone to his mouth.)

Max: This isn't even the historic part...

(Adamson smirks as the crowd begin cheering and booing in almost equal measures)

Max: The historic part comes when, for the first time ever, this great nation witnesses the homecoming... For the first time ever, Australia's own Max Adamson, the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

(Adamson glances at the Australian Championship on his left shoulder)

Max: ...The Australian Champion...

(This draws more cheers from the Australian crowd)

Max: ...Steps into that ring, the Team Captain of the Authority, and competes in front of his own countrymen.

(More cheers are heard as Adamson smiles)

Max: I've made my career out of not caring what the fans want, or think. Out of not pandering to their demands and worrying about what happens inside this ring. However...

(Adamson smiles again as a loud "Adamson" chant echoes around the Superdome)

Max: However... Based on that frankly awesome reaction to my mere presence...

(More cheers are heard as Adamson smirks, until his expression changes)

Max: ...I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime. It doesn't matter whether you cheer me, whether you boo me, whether you live in the country of my birth... I don't give a damn.

(The booing is now more prominent as Adamson has a stern look on his face)

Max: For years I deemed it an honour to be a professional wrestler, and to represent my country. When I was presented with this Australian Championship, I was thrilled. Over the moon. It was the single greatest honour in my career. But for years I was criticised by my peers, I was criticised for not breaking through at the very top. I was criticised for not breaking that glass ceiling. I was a proud Australian, more concerned by the Australian fans in attendance and representing you people than I was for focusing absolutely everything into becoming the absolute best in the world. Being your Australian Phenom, frankly it held me back. Being your Australian Champion, held me back. But I'm done.

(Adamson looks focused as the crowd turn on him, a lot more boos than cheers are heard)

Max: I'm still a proud Australian, I'll still support Australian national sports teams and Australian nationals who excell, much like myself. But the days of pandering to my own people are over.

(The boos are becoming louder as Adamson continues)

Max: And I don't even know why you guys are booing, I'm from Perth, it's not my fault 6CW came to the wrong side of Australia!

(Adamson laughs through the booing and looks at the Australian Championship on his shoulder)

Max: And this has to be done, because I've moved on. Once upon a time, Max Adamson was delighted to call himself the Australian Wrestling Champion. But look at me. I've won the World Championship in 6WF and in 6CW, I'm the reigning and defending World Champion wherever I work. This Australian Championship, it's beneath me.

(Adamson nonchalantly allows the Australian Championship to slide off his shoulder onto the floor as the booing starts once again)

Max: Sure, you can say Max Adamson has turned his back on Australia, if that's what helps you deal with this emotionally. But like all great Australians, I don't even live here anymore. The very best Australians moved away and stayed away. Russell Crowe, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Hugh Jackman, Kylie Minogue, Max Adamson, to name but six, moved away. I was excited to come back here, because this is long overdue. Gone are the days of Max Adamson partying in a Walkabout bar in Birmingham with nobodies who think they're my friend because they're Australian. Gone are the days of Max Adamson being your martyr. I am the World Champion. I am better than each and every one of you. I am not here by choice, I am here because the 6CW Schedulers decided to get away from the turgid weather in Britain and get away for some sunshine. Max Adamson is here in Sydney, not representing you honest, allegedly hard working Australians. I am here representing the Authority.

(The crowd boo and a loud "You suck" chant is echoing around the building)

Max: And now you're just like each and every other sycophant I dislike around the world. Get it into your thick skulls, this is NOT the Max Adamson Homecoming. I am not here for you. The Australian Championship, give it to Molly Coddle for all I care. Max Adamson officially vacates the Australian Championship. Max Adamson is above all of you now, I finally dragged myself free from all you idiots, wearing green and gold to 6CW events, drinking beer in front of the women and children in attendance, and making complete buffoons of yourselves and apparently in my name! You held me back, you dragged me down and now I'm free, now I'm the World Champion, the LAST thing I'm going to do is come back and allow myself to be dragged back down to your level. This is business. This is my job. I am going to leave now, come back for the main event, and lead my team, the Authority, to success against the Uprising, and ensure Mr Jones has absolute control of 6CW. And when I'm done, there will be an afterparty immediately after Beachfront Brawl ends. That party will be held at Sydney Airport, in the First Class Departure Lounge, as we get the hell away from here and believe me when I say this Sydney, I am never coming back.

(The crowd boo and some fans are seen looking visibly upset as Adamson stares into the crowd)

Max: Like the end of every relationship, someone is to blame. It's not me, it's you. There's your homecoming.

(Adamson drops the mic and treads on the Australian Championship as he leaves the ramp, heading to the back to a chorus of boos as the camera focuses on the abandoned Australian Championship belt, zooming in on the nameplate and "Max Adamson", before fading to black.)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 11 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm

The Sydney Superdome is buzzing with anticipation as the camera turns round to focus on the Lloyd brothers at their commentary positions. Many signs are visible behind their shoulders which include a few “believe2achieve” posters. Harold composes himself before he starts to speak.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, or should I say sheila’s and blokes, welcome to the Sydney Superdome for what is destined to be one of 6CW’s finest PPV’s!

Henry nods at his brother enthusiastically before speaking himself.

HE: That’s absolutely right! All the matches down the card have classic wrote all over them and we have 3 HUGE main events for the good people of Australia.

HA: One guy that is used to playing to big audiences is Anthony “Amazing” Grace. However, this will be the former film stars first PPV in his short wrestling career. Still undefeated, he faces the hall of famer Jerome Dubois in what has been dubbed “The Sequel”. Let us take you back to their first match together and how Grace announced himself as a contender here at 6CW……

The arena screen comes on and shows the following footage:

Dubois gets to his feet and backs the official into the corner of the ring shouting curse words at him in French. The referee points to the 6CW label on his jersey and orders Dubois to turn his attentions back to the match. Grace is slowly getting to his feet as Dubois closes in on him and sets him in position for a powerbomb, he yells Viva France which draws boos from the crowd before wrenching Grace up through the air

HE: HUGE POWERBOMB!

HE: HOW IS GRACE KICKING OUT? ARE WE FILMING THE WRESTLING EQUIVALENT OF ROCKY AND NOBODY HAS TOLD ME?

HA: He must be running on empty, I don't know how he is kicking out of these moves from Dubois

Dubois is complaining and muttering to himself as he looks down at Grace on the mat. He impatiently drags him up to his feet and sets him in position again for the Culture Shock

HE: If he nails this its definitely over......HERE GOES

HA: GRACE HAS DONE IT! MY GOD WHAT A WIN FOR GRACE. DUBOIS' FACE TELLS THE WHOLE STORY

Grace quickly rolls out of the ring where he is met by the official who raises his arm in victory. Replays show Dubois going for the Culture Shock and Grace manages to drop down behind and rolls up Dubois for an unexpected victory

HE: I can't believe what I've just seen here tonight. How? Dubois is a hall of famer, he's won nearly every title available

HA: I told you before we started, write off Grace at your own peril. Huge momentum in this man’s young 6CW career!

The screen fades out and the camera focuses back on the Lloyd brothers.

HA: From that moment in time, the entire locker room sat up and took notice of a guy that they said would fall flat on his face in this business.

HE: Let us not forget as well that Grace followed it up with a clean win over Jackson Black and was mere seconds away from giving his team the win in the last show. I hate to say it, but the guy has impressed me.

HA: He has certainly done that! And Sydney itself did not let Anthony down with their welcome last night either. Let us go backstage to Timothy Allen who will tell us all about it.

The screen changes to Allen standing backstage with a microphone in his hand.

TA: That’s right guys. Anthony Grace landed at Sydney Airport last night at around 8pm local time. Whereas most of the roster have come in groups on specially chartered planes from 6CW, Grace flew into Sydney in his own private jet. The news is that he made a slight detour a few days before and spent some time with his family back in the States.

Footage comes on the screen of a small jet moving slowly across the tarmac before stopping. The planes doors open and Anthony Grace steps out to be met with many camera flashbulbs illuminating his face. Grace waves to the crowd and salutes them as well. He is wearing a black suit and a light blue shirt with no tie. Grace doesn’t wear his usual wraparound sunglasses, but we can see them poking out of his breast pocket. As Grace, walks confidently down the steps of the plane, we can hear Allen’s voice over the footage.

TA: Grace was met by quite a few fans which, as we can see, he greeted warmly. A few pictures were allowed to be taken before Grace met Sydney Lord Mayor, Clover Moore. The two men shook hands warmly before they were both shepherded into the airport by security.

The footage stops and we return to see Timothy Allen.

TA: Grace arrived at the Superdome sometime this morning where he did a few media interviews and answered questions by the local papers. Since then, we believe he has been training for the biggest match in his career so far. I have with me one man who is really excited to be here. He is the winner of GQ magazines 6CW competition. Please welcome Mr Brandon Lee Tyler……….

The camera zooms outs to show a goofy looking man standing next to Allen. He is wearing a X-Men Origins: Gambit t-shirt and holding a massive “believe2achieve” sign. The winner waves into the camera before smiling broadly at Allen.

TA: Congratulations Brandon and welcome to Beachfront Brawl. How are you feeling now you are here?

BLT: Oh I am so excited! I can’t believe you showed footage of Amazing landing there! I was there you know AND I got a picture taken. It was unbelievable to be so close to a genuine global superstar. What a man!

Allen looks into the camera and raises an eyebrow before continuing.

TA: You were only one of very few people that got the question right. Max Adamson is indeed the current 6CW champion. Most of the votes went to Anthony Grace. You must enjoy 6CW as well to know the answer?

BLT: Oh no, I voted for each answer! Anthony was obviously my first choice! I can’t wait to see him in action and beat this French guy. He doesn’t deserve to be in the ring with Amazing! I don’t know why 6CW have placed Anthony so low down the list as well! Surely he should be headlining?!

Allen looks a bit uncomfortable as he doesn’t want to annoy the competition winner. In the end, he gives the man a smile and turns back to the camera.

TA: Strong words from one of the many Anthony Grace fans packed here this evening. Harold, back to you……

The scene returns to the Lloyd brothers at their commentary position. Henry is chuckling quietly as his brother begins to speak.

HA: Those Grace fans sure are passionate!

HE: If Grace loses, they may riot!

HA: Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that! The man himself hasn’t been seen since this morning but there are rumours that he has trained alone to prepare himself for the match. We are hoping at some stage that Grace will come out and say a few words to these good people……..

Suddenly Harold’s attention is diverted by a stagehand waving frantically at him. “Amazing Grace” starts to play as Harold has to shout over the noise of the now cheering crowd.

HA: What a reception! Absolutely deafening! I can hardly hear myself speak!

As “Amazing Grace” continues to play, Anthony Grace appears from the curtain pushing a young boy in a wheelchair. He stops on the stage, wearing a white suite this time with a navy blue shirt, and salutes the fans. The young boy in the wheelchair looks on in awe as the crowd cheer Grace’s arrival. As usual, Grace is wearing his cheek microphone and he adjusts it slightly before smiling broadly. The music starts to fade out and Grace kneels down beside the chair. He gives the boy a smile and says a few words of reassurance as the crowd quieten down.

AG: What a welcome! That’s for you, you know Timmy…….these people have taste. They aren’t here to see me!

The crowd and the young boy laugh as Grace swivels round, still kneeling and addresses the audience.

AG: Now some of you may be wondering why I have brought my young friend Timmy out here to meet you all. Well, something happened last week that reaffirmed my BELIEF  that family is so important and something that should be cherished. That is why I was deeply moved when I received a letter from young Timmy’s parents…..

He reaches into his trouser pocket and retrieves a folded piece of paper. Grace unfolds it and then starts to read.

AG: “Dear Amazing Grace, I heard on my local radio station that you were coming to Sydney for a sporting event. My son Timmy is a big fan of yours and Gambit is his favourite member of the X-Men. Unfortunately he has been ill for quite a while now and has been feeling very low. Could you find it in your heart to cheer Timmy up and visit him while you are in town?”

Grace waves the piece of paper in the air and smiles to the crowd with tears in his eyes.

AG: Letters like this make me BELIEVE just how lucky I am. Lucky that I have been blessed with a healthy life and lucky that I have young fans like this who SUPPORT me all across the world. Young Timmy here does not deserve a life of pain. Young Timmy here does not deserve to be unhappy. But still he BELIEVES. He BELIEVES that some way along the line his life will improve. That BELIEF means that he is stronger than any of us and that is why I brought him here this evening. To prove that with HEART and DESIRE, anything can be ACHIEVED as long as you BELIEVE!

The crowd applaud loudly although there is a small section of boos coming from one corner of the arena. Grace slowly gets to his feet and a stagehand approaches him with an assortment of merchandise. Grace takes it from him and turns back to Timmy.

AG: Young man, compared to you I am simply not worthy. But I have a few tokens here to show you how much I appreciate your support and how much I BELIEVE that things will get better in time. I promise that to you…….

The crowd cheers as Grace bends down and Timmy hugs him with one weak arm. Grace then places the merchandise on his lap. We can see that there is a “believe2achieve” t-shirt and baseball cap, some 6CW action figures and a signed Gambit poster. Grace ruffles the boy’s hair and smiles broadly as the stagehand slowly wheels Timmy back behind the curtain. Anthony Grace turns back to the crowd and claps his hands loudly.

AG: Now……there is the small issue of why you guys have turned up to see me fight at Beachfront Brawl!

The crowd cheer again and Grace starts walking down the aisle while continuing to talk to them.

AG: When I came to 6CW a few months ago, I knew I had what it takes to be successful here. I quoted my mantra and BELIEVED to ACHIEVE…….

The camera quickly cuts to two fans wearing “believe2achieve” t-shirts on and giving the thumbs up to the camera. It then cuts back to Grace who is still walking down the aisle talking and from time to time, slapping the fans hands.

AG: There were times when I was told that I shouldn’t be here. That I didn’t DESERVE to be here. That a film star such as myself had no right to be in this profession. Even when I had all that ringing in my ears, you good people…..EVERY SINGLE ONE……kept me going. The cheers that greeted me night after night, spurred me on. The support I received was beyond anything of Hollywood’s wildest dreams and proved that 6CW has some of the best fans in any walk of life!

The crowd cheer and a “6 C DUB” chant breaks out. Grace reaches the steel steps and climbs them slowly. He ducks between the ropes and walks confidently to the centre of the ring. He holds his arms out and speaks again.

AG: And because of that steadfast BELIEF in me, I have ACHIEVED so many things in the short time I have been a 6CW wrestler. I am the ONLY man not to lose at The Copper Box arena. I have BEATEN hall of famer’s and legends. And, of course, I am still UNDEFEATED!

The crowd cheer again and this time an “Amaz-ing Grace” chant starts up. Grace smiles his Hollywood smile and allows the crowd to chant for a while. He nods his head as the crowd continues and mouths “thank you” to them. After a few more moments, he motions his hands downward to get the crowd to be silent. The crowd does so willingly, even though there are a few lone boos audible. Grace ignores them as he addresses his crowd softly.

AG: There comes a point in this new career path when my fellow colleagues will applaud along with you. Happy in the knowledge that I stand with them, not as a better man but as an equal one. For the most part, I have been able to get their respect. But there are still those that doubt my heart and soul. Young Timmy’s doctors doubted him when he was born, telling his parents that he would not live beyond a week and that there was nothing they can do. Just look at him now! I have the same problem as Timmy; those experts in this profession doubting my ability and will to succeed. These same people, filled with their so-called knowledge, told me plainly that I would not last a week either. Looking me in the eye and stating that there is nothing anyone can do……..

Grace looks up at the crowd and smiles.

AG: Well I showed them!

The crowd cheer and Grace nods his head in agreement.

AG: My friends, anything is possible! REMEMBER THAT! When there are those enlightened ones that fire negative thoughts in your direction; you can deflect it with a steadfast BELIEF in yourself. If my first few steps in wrestling has taught you anything, it is that you can ACHIEVE in something alien to you. Whether those steps lead to a victory or defeat, doesn’t matter. Whether those steps lead to gold or no glory, hasn’t factored in my thinking. All I wish to BE is the BEST I can be. Performing in front of thousands of people that have paid good money to see me in action. As long as I please YOU, everything else will fall into place……….and we will ACHIEVE things TOGETHER!

He salutes the crowd as Harold Lloyd can be heard.

HA: These fans are lapping it up. I haven’t seen anyone in that ring so confident of what is coming out of their mouths.

HE: And with no script in sight!

Grace stares up the aisle.

AG: Somewhere in the back there, reliving the moment we faced the first time, is Mr Dubois. A man of such high standing in 6CW that he has put my victory down to luck. He will come out here and tell each and every one of you that you are wrong to BELIEVE. That you are either born great or you end up a disappointment. That no matter how hard you work…..how much you want something……you will ultimately fail. This is exactly what he told me before our first blockbuster. He stared down from that screen and said that my heart had no significance. He was going to break me and send me packing back to the USA! That the beating would prove to the world that amateurs can never become skilled. He told me that, quoting his 6CW title winning CV and his hall of fame award glistening in the background. He told me that…….and it made no difference. Because he failed to recognise just how strong BELIEVE to ACHIEVE is!

He points up the aisle.

AG: You underestimated me Mr Dubois. Just as Mr Coddle did. Just as Mr Black did. The doubters kept saying the same things over and over again, but this tidal wave of faith and conviction just drowns you all in your self-indulgence. NEVER have I said I was better than you. NEVER have I said I am better than anyone! But you will recognise my work ethic. You will recognise my heart. You will recognise my belief. And we will stand toe to toe in this ring, with you still being confident of your abilities, but respectful of mine! That is how it should be. That is how we will fight. That is how we will create a sequel so worthy of the history books that they will be playing the match over and over again……

Grace bows his head a little.

AG: So Mr Dubois, on the 17th of this month, our stage is set for a second time. Your ego versus my heart. Your Fortune against my Ovation………

He looks up to the crowd.

AG: Your history against 21,000 fans all pushing me higher. All chanting my name. All believing……

The crowd cheer and Grace cocks his head back towards the aisle.

AG: That sound I am used to. That sound I am thankful for with every beat of my heart. That sound…….I hope to hear when the credits roll at Beachfront Brawl. When the fantasy of Anthony Grace you think is going to face you, makes way for the Anthony Grace reality. The moment when I BELIEVE I will ACHIEVE!

He lifts his arm up as the crowd cheer his name.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 12 Sep 2014, 3:28 pm

The camera moves forward slowly towards the cell in Plague’s mansion. The door creeks open and we see Joshua sitting cross legged and with his back firmly pressed against the wall. His head is bent downwards and his hair completely covers his face and most of the front of his body. Joshua is rocking slightly and this view is slightly disturbing. Joshua continues to be lost in his own personal torment as some music starts to play faintly.

Lately I've been noticing
I say the same things he used to say
And I even find myself acting the very same way
I tap my fingers on the table
To the rhythm in my soul
And I jingle the car keys
When I'm ready to go
When I look in the mirror
He's right there in my eyes
Starin' back at me and I realize……

As Joshua is still hunched over, various images of past starts to slowly drift across the screen. We have Joshua’s first appearance with McCoy and the destruction of Blade. We then see the Chamber of Horrors match and McCoy being smashed against Joshua's face. Next comes the moment when Joshua was carefully mending McCoy in his promo. The images vanish and then the camera focuses on the man in the room. Joshua doesn't move away from the wall, but continues to rock forwards and backwards. The music still plays distantly and the haunting lyrics quietly play out.

The older I get
The more I can see
How much he loved my mother and me
And he did the best that he could
And I only hope when I have my own family
That everyday I see
A little more of my father in me……

More images float across the screen as Joshua’s rocking now becomes much more forceful and erratic. We see numerous Dumbstruck’s being delivered one after the other, before seeing weak wrestlers held in the Joshua Tree. Then two main images are shown side by side of Joshua. The one on the left shows a slow motion shot of Joshua climbing the ladder in the Chamber of Horrors at Night of Glory and then looking down at the prone Edward Plague. He then lands a huge Dumbstruck headbutt to the Brotherhood leader. The image on the right shows Joshua climbing the turnbuckle at the Stars and Stripes PPV, ready to hit Plague with another Dumbstruck. This time however, Plague lifts McCoy up which makes Joshua lie down for the 3 count. These two images intermix before disappearing from the screen. Still the music plays and the next verse of lyrics can be heard quietly.

There were times I thought he was bein'
Just a little bit hard on me
But now I understand he was makin' me
Become the man he knew that I could be
In everything he ever did
He always did with love
And I'm proud today to say I'm his son
When somebody says I hope I get to meet your dad
I just smile and say you already have……

Joshua slowly lifts his head and the camera zooms in onto his face. The scars seem more visible on his features and his eyes are puffy and red.  He cradles his knees closer to his chest as one more image is shown beside his face. This time we see Joshua hit the Dumbstruck on Jimmy Phillips before extending his hand and joining with Edward Plague. Joshua is now gritting his teeth and snarling at the camera as the music builds.

The older I get
The more I can see
How much he loved my mother and me
And he did the best that he could
And I only hope when I have my own family
That everyday I see
A little more of my father in me…...

Suddenly Joshua pounds the wall with his fist which cause brickwork to fall to the ground.  The music stops abruptly and the air is quiet. Joshua gradually starts to stand and then wipes his face with his arm. He flings his long black hair backward so that the camera can see his face. We notice also that McCoy, who always seems to be by Joshua’s side, isn't with him. Joshua breathes deeply before he starts to speak:

Signs of weakness………have plagued me in recent weeks………

He turns toward the chains that at one point held McCoy:

But I have to ask myself………has that weakness now become………a source of strength?………

Joshua turns back to the camera and bows his head slightly as if contemplating:

It seems that my life is now………in the bosom of another………A life that was destined only for two………but now the numbers have doubled………I ask myself if this is right………to eradicate a wrong of the past………Or whether I should seek guidance………from one that has let me down in recent times………Should I stay with what I know………or embrace this new family………

He stares into the camera and speaks forcefully:

I made my choice………so I now die by my choice………

He turns his head away as if ashamed to look at the camera. Softly, he utters his next words:

With new family………come new responsibilities………Ones that I cannot shy away from anymore………For the music has changed its tune………and pulls me in an unknown direction………But the lyrics stay frighteningly familiar………Suffering………in many different facets………shall be delivered………through vengeful hands………until all understand the truth………

He slams his fist into his hand as he turns back to the camera:

My truth………My mantra………has been warped this period………For what I thought I knew………has been shown to be a fraud………The term monster I encouraged………as it best described my being………And when the audience applauded for more………the monster found his calling………But the truth………the truth was far beyond that term………And though I fought against it………the silence of he who is dear to me………forced me to walk alone………to another beat………

He pauses and nods slightly before continuing:

But monster………that word shouted at me from all corners………is just the tip of the iceberg………You have no idea………of the horrors I have witnessed………and caused………For I now know that “monster” ………is beneath me………And there is yet been a word………created by any false God………to describe who you look at now………The man you see and call Joshua………is so much………much………worse………

Joshua walks towards the camera so that his massive frame nearly covers it. He hunches his shoulders down so that his face is just visible at the top of the screen. He then clasps his hands together tightly which make his bare arms bulge. Joshua’s tone is menacing as he speaks:

Brown………Phillips………My anger will enclose you………and then suffocate you………My hunger will devour you………and then spit you out………My soul will petrify you………and then turn you to stone………Then onwards I will go………to the next foolish victim………

The camera backs away as Joshua walks forward through the open doorway. He stands there for a while before addressing the camera for the last time:

Old family………new family………the result is the same………6CW………bathed in blood………and remembering the date………when the new level of “monster” was created………

Joshua closes the door with a bang and walks out of shot. We can now see, wrote in red and dripping down the door, the following words:

All Will Suffer

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:34 pm

Our scene opens on a hot Sydney Street, people mill about as we spot a familiar figure in the distance. Sporting an old school WCW logo t-shirt underneath a black 6CW hoody the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion the Viper Liam Wood can be seen slowly walking along the street, a smile covers his face as he spots a sign for the the Sydney Superdome. As Wood walks a few people seem to recognise him but give him space to enjoy his holiday, suddenly though a flash goes off that causes Wood to spin on the spot turning towards a photographer.

Wood's smile disappears in an instant as the pap begins to follow him, Wood turns on his heel pulling his hood up and doing his best to avoid the photographer who sets off in pursuit of the number one contender.

Reporter: Liam...Liam! James Dundee from TMZ Australia...Can I have a moment of your time?

Wood ignores Dundee and quickens his pace causing the reporter to works in to a jog, continuing to harass Liam.

Reporter: Oh come on mate...I won't take long...just a few words!

Wood: No comment...how's that?

The reporter puts on a laugh and continues to walk quickly behind Wood who removes his headphones from his pockets and goes to put them in but is quickly stopped in his tracks by Dundee's first question.

Reporter: C'mon...just a sound bite! How come Emmy isn't with you? Are the rumours of a split true?

As Wood stops Dundee crashes in to the back of him causing Wood to react angrily, he quickly grabs the pap and slams him in to a nearby wall, Dundee smiles thinking his story just got better but Wood releases him before finally breaking his silence.

Wood: SERIOUSLY!? On Wednesday I walk in to the Sydney Superdome and I fight the man who has tried to talk it ALL away from me, I walk in to that arena and I get to prove to the world that Night Of Glory wasn't just some fluke and that when the odds are against me I'll never give up...most importantly though? I get to walk in to a sold out Superdome and fight for a world title...the same world title that was stolen from me before I could truly put it on the map...you sicken me! You see...that's that issue here! The people who run this company...the people who try to make a buck off it? The people like YOU...They have no interest in wrestling...they want scandal...they want celeb...they want every sordid detail but they don't want wrestling...

...You come to me days before I get to fight for a world title and you're more interested in some bullsh¡t rumour that means NOTHING in the grand scheme of things...you're more focused on who I am and not what I can do...so no, I'm not going to answer your pointless questions because people like you make me sick. My name is Liam Wood and I am not here to jump through your hoops...you want a story? Go bother Anthony Grace...go ask Bam what his favourite One Direction tracks are or go as JJ Johnson why Hollywood doesn't compare to this damn company! They might be happy to play the part of the media darling but I am not, I have no intention of being anything other than a wrestler. So if your next question to me is about ANYTHING other than my match at Beachfront Brawl you better keep your damn mouth shut!

Dundee goes to speak but quickly changes his mind allowing Wood to turn away. Wood begins to walk away but Dundee quickly pipes up, this time less cocky, almost concerned.

Reporter: Liam...off the record...I just need to know...why did you pick I Quit against a guy who could leave you for dead? I'm not doubting your skill but Costello is dangerous...

Wood turns back and shakes his head

Wood: Why does everyone feel the need to tell me just what Vincent Costello could do to me? Do you all know who I am? Do you know what I've been through in the past year and a half? Maybe the question shouldn't be what can Costello do to me but what I can do to him?

You want to know though? You really care why?

James nods as Wood begins to speak

Wood: It's because I will NEVER give up...You say Costello can hurt me? I can take whatever he throws at me...You say he can leave me for dead? I say I'll get right back up and start swinging again because there is nothing that will make me give up on my dream of being the best...

...You people paint Costello as this monster but you know, I've seen the real Vincent...I've seen the whiny little bitch who will do ANYTHING it takes to punk out and get an easy win, I saw his win that title by taking on a man who was half crippled...I saw him demand the right to choose his own opponents for the title and I saw him turn his back on EWF when it needed him and it cost him the title...he blames everyone for him losing it but the truth is...he was a little punk and Fear took him out like he was nothing.

So why did I pick it? I picked it to show the world that Costello can't handle the heat and the moment his back is against the wall he'll crumble.

Dundee attempts to speak but Wood shakes his head and begins to walk away, James begins to follow but stops, instead getting his phone out and speaking to his editor

Reporter: Hey Luke, I was just wondering...would TMZ like a story about Bam Sparkleston's top 5 One Direction tracks?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 13 Sep 2014, 10:19 pm

*A video package starts with clips of Jax Cutler spearing his opponents, it shows him winning the Intercontinental Championship, it shows Michael Hathaway in his ear, Jax beating down Keith Leone before it finally rests on an image of Jax Cutler holding the title aloft, sweat dripping down his forehead.*

MH: The future of this company.

*The scene abruptly cuts when Michael Hathaway's voice is heard, he is sat down in a chair, looking straight down the camera. The Intercontinental Title is on a side table next to him.*

MH: Is here...today.

*More footage of Jax Cutler suplexing people, hitting people with the Cutting Edge, his entrance and a lot of images of Michael Hathaway speaking to him and for him and about him. It cuts back to Michael Hathaway in his chair.*

MH: Jax Cutler is not just the future of 6CW, he's not just the future of wrestling, he's the future of human athletic potential. He is as close to perfect as an athlete has ever achieved and he is proving this week after week, show after show, match after match. Jax Cutler is working on a level that some thought wasn't possible. He is fast, he is strong, he is smart, he is technical...he has mastered professional wrestling and he's only just getting started. He takes conventions and squeezes them, he squeezes and crushes conventions until they are nothing but relics of a by-gone age. He has taken the standards set by the past and he has smashed them into a thousand million pieces.

Where is he now? The gym, training. He doesn't waste his time like these other so-called professionals do with these interviews, that's not his job, that's not what he's here for. He's here to fight, he's here to win, he's here to be the best. He will do all those things because of this dedication. I talk for him because Jax Cutler knows the importance of keeping in shape, keeping match fit, making sure he is ready for every fight, especially the big fights, especially the pay per view brawls. 

This is why Jax Cutler is now the 6CW Intercontinental Champion. It's not just his supreme natural talent that sets him apart, it is his dedication to the sport. He doesn't see himself as a show man or an entertainer, he is an athlete of the highest order and it shines through. When Keith Leone stepped into the ring with him, that fat waste of space couldn't live with Jax's superior athletic ability. Leone has heart, he has the ability to take a beating but when he is dissected as a professional wrestler, he is woefully inadequate. He is barely a professional, he's a pub fighter with charisma. The only reason Leone left that match with the win is because he realised it was the only way to escape with his career...that kind of desperation can lead to all kinds of miracles.

Jackson Black will have no such luck. Jax Cutler isn't going to stop for anything at Beachfront Brawl, he's not going to be caught out, he's not going to lose his championship to a wannabe Jax Cutler. Jackson Black is the past of this company, Jax Cutler is the future. Jax Cutler is the new and improved 6CW, he is The Main Event. 6CW will be sold on Jax Cutler for as long as Jax Cutler wants to stick around whereas Jackson Black will always be remembered as a solid wrestler who helped 6CW in its early days. While Jax Cutler will go down in history as 6CW's greatest star, Jackson Black will go down as a beloved fixture of 6CW's halls but ultimately could not live in a 6CW that had Jax Cutler in it.

The name is apt Black, Beachfront Brawl...because it will be a 'brawl' and when it comes down to a fight, man on man, there will only ever be one winner...Jax Cutler!

*Footage moves really fast so it's just a blur of bodies, but it is clear it is Jax Cutler's victories and beat downs. It eventually abruptly stops on an image of Jax Cutler standing over Jackson Black as Michael Hathaway's laugh can be heard in the background.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm

CJ: Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm Christy James and as always I'm backstage bringing you all the latest news and interviews from around 6CW, we have traveled to the other side of the world this week as 6CW presents beachfront brawl live from Sydney Australia. And what a show we have in store... Not one, not two, but three main events topping the card in what promises to be an action packed PPV. And with that being said please welcome my guest at this time... one half of the I quit match participants, the man who defends his EWF world title against The Viper Liam Wood... Vincent Costello!!!

The camera pans out revealing Costello standing next to Christy, dressed in a smart suit with the EWF title drapped over his shoulder

CJ: Mr Costello, the I quit match at beachfront brawl has the 6CW universe divided, one half of the people I have spoken to believe that this type of match plays straight into your hands, no holds barred, no rules, no constraints, the only way to win is to force your opponent into saying the words  'I Quit'!!! The perfect environment for you. However as I said, opinions are split, the other half believe that hell would have to freeze over before Liam Wood says I quit in a match against you and that the only way you can win is if The Viper stops breathing and can no longer continue. What are your thoughts on this?

Costello: Well Christy let me make myself abundantly clear, those people who say I can't win, who are saying that Wood will never say I quit, they know Jack! The majority of people in this industry know Jack! You see momentum is built up to be this unstoppable force, when a guy like Liam Wood who's face fits, who smiles at the right people, who says the right things, when a guy like that picks up a couple of big wins that momentum train really getsa moving, it starts to pick up pace and before you know it the idiot fans are behind him, the office is behind him, his face is on all the t-shirts and the hype machine goes into overdrive! And then all of sudden before you know it all the cronies, all the yes men, all the self absorbed journalists like you are shoving him down our throats, you start to tell us that this guy is the real deal, this guy is the man, like it's all set out in stone, like the page has already been written. It's like, this guy is gonna achieve his destiny and ain't nobody gonna stop him.

Well Liam, you may have momentum, you may have won at Night of Glory, and an I quit match maybe your perfect type of fight, but let me tell you this... There is a big difference between someone with momentum, someone with all the fans in his corner and everyone cheering his name and someone who has this... 

Costello motions to  the EWF title from his shoulder

Because I am the EWF world champion, because there is a time to play and a time to win and when it comes to winning your looking at the very best, there's no one else, there is nobody better at getting the job done, at getting the win, you see winning is in my blood, it's in my bones, when it comes to winning I'm Floyd Mayweather, I'm Rory Mcilroy, I'm Ric Flair, I'm unbeatable when this tittle is on the line. And I couldn't give a damn if it's in an I quit match, a ladder match, a submission match or god damn snake on a pole match, I don't lose, I can't lose and ain't you or nobody gonna prove me wrong.

CJ: Vincent you are the EWF champion but surely you must recognise the threat that Liam Wood poses to your possession of that very title?

Costello: I already know the answer to that and quite frankly the fact that you don't means I obviously held you to high a regard miss James, you see if and that's a big if... Liam Wood is as good as he thinks he is, if he is a good as he has got you all believing he is then surely this Wednesdays match at beachfront brawl is nothing more than technicality, perhaps I should just hand over the title to Liam right now?

CJ: No that's not what I meant...

Costello: Exactly, because I know it, you no it and deep down he knows it, he isn't on my level, he has a proven track record of failure, of nearly getting the job done, of nearly climbing up to the mountain top, only to fall at the final hurdle. Whereas I, I have a history of winning, of doing whatever it takes to get the job done. And this Wednesday, I will erase whatever doubt there is out there, whatever miss belief there maybe that me and Liam Wood are somehow eternally destined to go back and forth and back and forth until the end of time, because when the lights are on bright in Sydney on the 17th September Costello's Law will prove without a shadow of a doubt that The Viper is nothing more than the nearly man of 6CW, the man that will forever be known as a quitter, the man who cried out in agony those words, those fateful words... I QUIT!!!!

Now there's a headline for you!

Costello smirks at CJ as he walks off shot

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 14 Sep 2014, 6:31 pm

“Cut You Down”

The scene opens at the 6CW Fair in Sydney where an outdoor museum has been set up with some of the memorabilia that the 6CW stars have worn, and famous photos that were taken from their successes. The camera switches showing the corners of Perfect Jack, GazzyD, amongst other stars. The camera zooms out as it stops on Anthony Grace corner with fans queuing to get in and see his memorabilia corner, as a scuffle if heard. Graces corner is seen having posters attached to the wall such as for his new film “Gambit” as well as seens of him posing for 6CW. Pieces of the ring mat from when he beat Dubois is seen on the wall as well.

VO: Get out the way!! Get out the way! I said please move out of the way!

The fans are seen being shoved aside by security as a 6CW spokesman Jeremy Cuffle is seen making his way to the front.

JC: Sorry ladies, and gentlemen this section of the exposition has been closed down for the seeable future.

Fan 1: What!? That is cowpat! We paid good money to see this!!

Fan 2: Yeah we want a refund if we can’t get in!

??: (Cough) unfortunately for you mon ami you simply didn’t pay enough…

Dubois emerges on camera dressed in a black Yves Saint Laurent suit with a white shirt, and cognac coloured shoes. Dubois then takes out a bunch of notes and hands it over to one fan and lightly slaps him on the cheek.

JD: There you go mon ami, now go back to whatever trailer park you came from…

Security then start shoving the fans away as Dubois makes his way over to Anthony Grace stand.

JD: and they say I am not a generous fan…Mon dieu pffff. Well, well, what do we have here?

Dubois stops and pauses as he stares around looking at each item from the Grace stand. Dubois then pauses in front of the piece of the mat which is signed by Grace from the night he beat Dubois.

JD: Monsieur Grace….

Dubois then whistles out loud as a member of security comes rushing over and hands Dubois a sledgehammer.

JD: I have wanted to do this for a long time!

Dubois smacks the wall smashing the piece of mat that was nicely framed off the wall. Dubois then goes on and destroy every single part of the stand eventually throwing the sledgehammer on the pile of rubble. Dubois then pauses and repositions his hair as he then stares into the camera.

JD: Just 3 days mon ami…3 Days! 3 Days until this whole saga, this whole false prophecy comes to an end. 3 days until we hear the last of “Believe To Achieve!”. 3 Days until I cut you down once and more all! Because Monsieur Grace these 3 words that you so richly believe in is a mistake…We aren’t all born the same…We are not all equal. In life you have winners and losers! And that is just a clear fact…Just like the fact that little Timmy…Your Number 1 fan…Nothing will change the fact  he is  the biggest loser of them all….He has a life threating disease and nothing changes the facts that  death is waiting for him around the corner at any moment…And no matter how much he wants to believe, the only thing that he will achieve is disappearing off the face this earth, with that being  said at least it will be 1 less idiot chanting your name, and believing in this whole mockery.  Because Monsieur Grace Believing to Achieve means nothing…and the fact you repeat each and every week drives me insane because you settle for mediocrity…You give these people false hope that they are part of a bigger cause, and that if they push real hard, give it there all, and believe…Well then they can do anything that they wish to do…And by given them that hope instead of helping them…you are hurting them. You are hurting because the world isn’t being run by people like you…They are being run by people like me…And that just the way things are, it is called “Natural Selection” as Darwin said. Just some people like me are born better than people like you.

And people like me don’t give a dam about people like you, because you need to know and understand your role in life…And your role is not being a wrestler…But a second rate movie actor…And the fact you are here today meeting me in the middle of the ring at Beachfront Brawl is the biggest mistake in your life…Not because of what I am going to do to you, but because as I told you Monsieur Grace you are hurting these people…Now anyone of those idiots in the arena will believe that they too can become a wrestler! That they too has what it takes to make into this ring with hard work, and belief…When in truth they will never make it…Not only that but by given them that belief you have made yourself the biggest hypocrite the world has ever seen.  “Believe to Achieve” is just an absolute joke! It really is mon ami…Because in all honesty what have you achieved hein? What gives you that right to be on 6CW roster? What have you done before that? Did you “Believe To Achieve”? To you work hard, gave it your all and EARNED your way into the 6CW roster!? Non mon ami you picked up the phone, called your good old friend and manipulated your way into this job…

Dubois then walks away from the cubicle as the camera follows him as he makes his way slowly towards the exit.

JD: Have you heard of Johnny Cash mon ami? You should listen to him one day mon ami, I think you might like him…He made a very appropriate song called “God is gonna cut you down”…and come Beachfront Brawl that is exactly what is going to happen but God is going to cut you down…But not just any god, a wrestling God will. And that position has been handed to me…I am that wrestling God, and I will cut you down! And I repeat myself monsieur Grace, I will Cut you down. And speaking of god mon ami, I will be praying for you that night…I will be praying and asking god for forgiveness because what I am going to do to you won’t be pretty…Hell you should even ask you 5 and 6 year old fans to not tune in…Because I plan on sending a clear and loud message to the rest of the world…And that this…this right here is my world! This is my kingdom! And I will be damned if some Hollywood actor can stride into this company and tell me to respect him! Because I don’t respect you Monsieur Grace…

You haven’t done a dam thing to earn my respect…You may point to the first victory against but what did I tell you monsieur Grace? Hein? What did I say? I said that I am a Conqueror! I am just like the Great Napoleon who won Wars not just puny little battles like you have. I will win this war.  I will conquer you…Because this isn’t the sequel mon ami…non non non non…The stage has been set, and the spotlight will be on us…This is the grand finale…And I will beat you once and for all, and you will forever remember the pain that you felt that night…And you will forever remember that I was the man who did that to you. So enjoy this little moment…Because that is all it is a little moment…Because come Beachfront Bawl, just like Johnny Cash said “Go tell that long time liar, that he can run on for a long time, can run on for a very long time, but sooner or later God is gonna cut you down!

Dubois then walks into his limo as it drives off to his hotel as a group of 6CW faithful are heard chanting Dubois name.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 14 Sep 2014, 10:42 pm

AG: He did what?!

The stagehand nods his head while expecting some kind of verbal explosion from Anthony Grace. Instead the former Hollywood film star stares at the floor and gives a slight chuckle. He looks up to the stagehand and smiles broadly.

AG: It seems Mr. Dubois missed his anger management course again. Did he get annoyed that he didn’t have a merchandise stand?

The stagehand says nothing but just shrugs.

AG: No matter, no matter. It is a shame that yet again Mr. Dubois refuses to tell me these things vis-à-vis as he would say. But if the therapy he needs takes the form of smashing my picture with a sledgehammer, then I am glad I could help!

Grace laughs again and shakes his head. He turns back to the stagehand and raises one eyebrow.

AG: You said there were two things you wanted to speak to me about?

SH: Yeah, sorry, Timothy Allen is on his way to do an interview. He wanted your thoughts on Dubois’ actions……

AG: Not actions my friend…..”performance”…….and a good one at that. Of course I would be honoured to talk to Mr. Allen.

The stagehand goes to leave but Grace calls him back.

AG: Before you go, would you be so kind to give this to Mr. Andrews.

Grace reaches into his suit pocket and retrieves a wad of rolled up twenty pound notes. He passes it to the stagehand who looks at it confused. Grace notices his look and smiles.

AG: Don’t worry, it isn’t a bribe! This is to cover the merchandise lost on that stand. I feel partly responsible for Mr. Dubois not being able to keep his anger in check. 6CW should not be the ones to lose revenue because of one man’s selfish actions.

The stagehand nods and then walks off to Dean Andrews’ office. Grace watches him go, making sure he is still smiling. When the stagehand is completely out of view, Grace looks to the ceiling and sighs.

AG: Stupid damn French idiot! I would love to ram those words down his fuc…….

TA: Mr. Grace!

Grace regains his composure and beams his Hollywood smile at the interviewer.

AG: Timothy! A pleasure as always! But I thought I told you to drop the surnames?! It is Anthony remember.

Allen shakes Grace warmly by the hand and then ushers in a film crew. One of the crew brings in two stools which he places on the floor. Allen motions for Grace to sit. Grace checks his attire in the lens of the camera and then sits down.

TA: Sorry for the lack of notice Anthony but you have been told what happened at the fair?

Grace nods.

AG: And I am sure it is a big story that you need my comment on? You forget Timothy that I know how the media works. Time is money etc etc. You don’t want to miss the chance of an exclusive.

Allen laughs and looks to the cameraman. He gives a thumbs up sign and Allen steadies himself. He then starts to talk confidently into the camera.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here backstage at the Superdome with one Anthony Grace. I am going to talk to him about his upcoming match with Jerome Dubois and his reaction to what happened today at the 6CW fair. Anthony….

Allen turns to Grace, who smiles again.

TA: What is going through your mind right now after Dubois’ outburst? Are you angry at the way he fails to acknowledge how you beat him and the way he destroyed your merchandise stand?

Grace laughs a little.

AG: I am more angry at him calling me a second rate movie star. My agent, God bless him, will be very displeased. But I presume it is hard for Mr. Dubois to follow my movies as he needs subtitles.

TA: And his words on Timmy, the sick little boy you brought out a few days ago?

Grace laughs again and waggles his finger.

AG: Yes that was uncalled for. However, like most things that come out of Mr. Dubois’ mouth lately, it is completely devoid of the truth. You see it is true that Timmy has a life threatening disease. But the wheels are already in motion for him to wave that disease goodbye. I have dipped into my royalties from Gambit to hire some first class doctors. I have heard the prognosis is very good and Timmy stands an excellent chance of recovering.

Grace smiles into the camera and Allen is taken aback.

TA: You would do something like that for a little boy you have only just met?

Grace laughs again.

AG: Of course Timothy! As Mr. Dubois rightly stated, Timmy is my number one fan. And I look after those people that support me. I know for a fact that there will be hundreds of my fans flying especially to Australia to see me in action on the 17th. It will be an honour to wrestle in front of them and I hope to do them proud. Little Timmy has told me he will not be very happy if I don’t win, so I have a duty to perform for him and all the other Grace supporters in the audience……the citizens of Graceland.

TA: Citizens of Graceland?

AG: Exactly! Or my COG's for short. The people that keeps me moving onwards and upwards. If they believe, I know I will achieve. It is as simple as that.

TA: And what do you say in response to Dubois saying you have no chance facing a wrestling God?

Grace looks into the camera and gives a wry smile.

AG: Mr. Dubois seems a little full of himself when he talks about God. I know for a fact that Mr. Dubois isn’t the one I pray to every night to keep me and the world safe. I take my religion very seriously and I don’t like him taking the Lord’s name in vain. He will say that he can perform miracles in the ring, but a true God is humble about his powers. Unfortunately, I believe Mr. Dubois calls himself that because, as strange as it seems to him, he knows he has no Godly powers. He is merely a man……a man I will face in a few days time. And with the Grace of God……a true God…..I hope to come out of that match healthy and victorious.

Grace crosses himself and looks at the ceiling before turning back to Allen.

TA: What kind of reaction are you hoping for Anthony? 21,000 6CW fans chanting your name?

AG: I hope so Timothy. I hope they appreciate the amount of effort I am putting into my wrestling career. It is true……and I acknowledge this……that some fans of this company believe I haven’t paid my dues but I tell them that is exactly what I intend to do. I am a newbie here Timothy and I have never once said I am above anyone. I am just here, trying my hardest, and hoping that it reflects positively with the crowd. Simply put, I am in this business for them. If they don’t like it, then it doesn’t matter how many matches I win or titles I obtain. It would be a wrestling career that is hollow. I want to be the superstar that the fans come to see, cheer and then go home happy after the event. No more, no less.

TA: And if you do win…….it will turn a lot of heads in 6CW. A newly crowned hall of famer, losing twice to a 4 match rookie.

AG: Exactly Timothy! Exactly! A 4 match rookie! But one that is still undefeated. I would be stupid if I thought Mr. Dubois didn’t think he could beat me with one hand tied behind his back. But he should be careful……lightening can strike twice. And he doesn’t want to have egg on his face with all these prophecies and wrestling God remarks. Can I beat him? I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think that. But my whole career won’t be based on it. If I lose, I go back to my locker room and fine tune things that went wrong. Then I go back out there for my next match and I aim to do better. Mr. Dubois thinks this will be my last match. A match where he plans to humiliate me…..

Grace looks into the camera and for once, he isn’t smiling.

AG: Well Mr. Dubois, the only humiliation that will be felt is if I pin you in the centre of the ring. I am not saying it is a certainty…..I have too much respect for you to say that. But I am saying it is a possibility. Think how you will feel if that happens Mr. Dubois. Think how your silly little breakdown at the fair will make it all the more worse to stomach. I don’t wish for any person to go through a feeling such as that, but it will be because your own actions. I am comfortable with the aftermath if I lose. I will be able to hold my head up high and take it. Can you Mr. Dubois?

Grace holds his stare before turning back to Allen. The smile returns as he extends his hand.

AG: Now if you don’t mind Timothy, I have another autograph signing to go too. It has been a pleasure to speak to you as always.

Allen shakes his hand and the cameraman stops filming. Grace goes to leave but Allen holds his arm back.

TA: Anthony, just between you and me……what do you think your chances are?

Grace smiles and removes Allen’s hand off his suit.

AG: Only God knows that. And if you believe God is Dubois…..well then it seems the result is a foregone conclusion.

TA: I am not really religious…..

Grace shakes his head and starts to walk out of shot. He shouts back to Allen as he goes.

AG: Don’t worry Timothy, nobody is perfect. Just ask Jerome Dubois……

He turns back and salutes to the interviewer before striding down the corridor.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 15 Sep 2014, 10:45 pm

Timothy Allen appears on screen with a large cheesy grin on his face dressed in a grey suit as he stand in the back of the arena.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, after months upon months of talking these two men will finally meet in a match that is being called “The Sequel” at Beachfront Brawl. Now it is my pleasure to say that we have one of the competitors from that match with me right now. So without further a do, ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time Jerome Dubois…

Dubois swaggers on screen dressed in blue jeans, and a white T-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

TA: Mr.Dubois, after having spoken to Anthony Grace, it seems that the animosity is coming from one particular direction. I mean let’s face it Grace respects your accomplishments, and respects you as a wrestler, so why did this start to begin with?

JD: PPfff you know not Monsieur Allen, there were times when I actually respected you as a journalist…Hell it was my father who hired you back in 2010! Yet here you are today, brainwashed, believing the words of a false prophet like Anthony Grace. You know what? This interview over, I think it is time that Dubois Declares exactly who Anthony Grace really is…So excuse me!

Dubois shoves Allen out of the way as the camera follows the Frenchman as he strides down the corridors leaves the building he is in where there a ring places outside with fans standing all around it, as a little side show for the fans before Beachfront Brawl.

“Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” hits as Dubois makes his way out to a ruckus reception filled with boo’s with a small group of 6CW faithfuls chanting Dubois name. Dubois makes his way down the ramp, and walks over to ringside where he grabs a steel chair and then slides into the ring. Dubois then props the steel chair in the middle of the ring and sit on it facing the camera.

JD: Madame…Messieur….Mes amis….The Finally and not the sequel is finally upon on us…In just 48 hours I will be stepping into this this very ring with a man who has fooled you all…A false prophet…A joke of a man who barely has any credential to stand on his own to feet. Now I have insulted this man, I have told him what I would do to him at Beachfront Brawl…Yet instead of doing the right thing standing down and walking home, and staying away from this match, he continues to spew out his garbage…He continues to brainwash you all with 3 words “Believe….

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!!!!

JD: Exactly…Believe to Achieve…3 words…3 Extremely dangerous words mes amis, as those 3 words are singlehandedly destroying this company. Those 3 words are destroying the progress we have made since 2009 when this company started! Those 3 words are brainwashing you into buying and believing into this man…I mean seriously the world would be a better place without Anthony Grace in it, and his little COG…Grace I know I have made it perfectly clear…I do not like you…I do not respect you….And quite frankly I think you would be better of dead than being here in this moment right now…But there are reasons behind this animosity Monsieur Grace it isn’t for nothing! It is for 2 simple reasons…You see what you do not understand or comprehend Monsieur Grace is right in front you…and that is 1 number and 2 letters….6……C……..W!

Crowd: 6C-Dub! 6C-Dub!

Dubois pounds his chest as he points to the pocket of the diehard 6CW fans.

JD: You see Monsieur Grace those people who I am pointing in the crowd right now…Those are the real fans! Those are the fans from my world! Those are the people who made this company great! And those are the people who boo you each and every night that you step into this ring because they see you the same way that I do! And that is a man who has failed throughout his entire career, making cheap cash here, and there, and then buys his way into getting what he wants. Now it would be crazy to say that is the only reason because Monsieur Grace I do the exact same thing, but I never….EVER! Do it at the detriment to the things I love…and make no mistake about it, I love this company….I love these 3 symbols…and Love everything that 6CW represents! You see Monsieur Grace let me give you a little history lesson…6CW has never been mainstream, we were rebels! Rebels who broke away from the big time because we felt the juggernauts on this industry had lost touch with these fans really wanted…and that was pure, non stop wrestling! Hardcore Wrestling! Technical Wrestling! Submission Wrestling! The bottom line is WRESTLING! They never cared for the bright lights, the attention, the crap that you bring along here…All you do is entertain…and in my world Monsieur Grace these die hard fans who love 6CW just like I do don’t want to be entertained by some Hollywood actor who purchased his way into this company! They want to see young, up and coming wrestlers who have worked there god dam ass off just to have the opportunity to appear on just 1! Not 2! 1, 6CW show…Yet here you are spitting in all there faces, and mine!

Monsieur Grace let me make it perfectly clear I despise everything that you are doing to this company…Because without even realizing it you each and every week that you come out and spew your garbage out you are killing this company…You are like a cancer chopping away at the very flesh of 6CW. These fans who turn up to our shows now, are no longer the diehard 6CW loyal fans, but those idiot kids like Timmy who would be better off dead rather than gasping for once last ounce of air chanting “Believe to Achieve!”…These fans are what we ran away from because they are not the real fans, and I despise them for it…They are not the one who made this company great! And they are certainly not the one I ever want to see in this arena. Because Monsieur Grace, seeing those fans fill the 6CW arena….My Arena makes me sick because it reminds me of what I ran away from…It shows to me that 6CW is slowly dying each and every week…The company that I built and love is dying Monsieur Grace…I have been here for over 4 years, and every single night that I have come out here, I have made sure that I set a standard within this company…. I made sure that I didn’t let the wrestling industry down…But more importantly I made sure that 6CW was put on the map for good! That’s why when I joined this company 4 years ago monsieur Grace…Because this company was special…hell we had the greatest wrestlers that this industry has ever seen like Dicey Reilly, Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, Daniel Reilly, Cobra, The Saint, and so many more! And when I look at where we are at now it makes me sick…Because I despise these people now…these people you are attracting to this company…I don’t care that they boo me, because they are too fickle to understand what I have done for this company…I have giving those fans in that corner everything I had…My blood, sweat, and tears! Hell just like when I faced Cobra in the very first Chamber of Horrors match!

(A cheer is heard from that small group of diehard 6CW fans)

JD:  I have given everything to this company, and I will be the first to admit it, I didn’t do it just for them, I mainly did it for myself…but more importantly I did it for 6….C…..W! That is why those fans respect me! That is why I was put into the hall of fame, I didn’t BUY my way in there…I earned my way in there, and that is what the wrestling industry is all about Monsieur Grace, Earning your way to where you are, paying your dues, and more importantly doing what is best for 6CW! So yeah I despise you…and yeah…yeah….your dam right when you step into the ring with me I am exactly what I say I am a WRESTLING GOD! Because you see Monsieur Grace, that is the clear difference in the standard between you and me…Your not even a rookie, and you should bow down to me, and praise me for everything that I have done for this company, and you should beg, and plead with me to even let you into the locker rooms here in my company!

Dubois then pauses and takes a swig out of his bottle of water.

JD: And the second reason I despise you Monsieur Grace, is because you have fooled each and everyone of these people…Your Mantra, your personality everything about you is fake! Paying for this Timmy bumhole treatment I mean please! You couldn’t earn your way into this company so your are doing what you always do, buy your fans, buy your success, right? And the worse thing is….the worst of it all is that these idiot buy into what your saying, and they start cheering you, and simple to understand why. They cheer for you because, they will forever live their lives through you because they are too ashamed to look at themselves in the mirror, and see themselves for what they really are…FAILURES….

The crowd begin to boo Dubois.

JD: So your dam right come Beachfront Brawl I am setting the record straight…I am saving this company….I am killing your career….and I am going to expose the world to the real you….because lets be honest monsieur Grace, Beachfront Brawl is your make or break moment….It is the end of your 3 seconds of fame…Because when the tough get rough you won’t have what it takes to stay with me…So enjoy your 48 hours….Because tick tock….tick tock…The your time is coming…Courtesy of the wrestling god….THE GREAT Jerome Dubois!

“Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” Hits as Dubois rises off the chair, as the small pocket of fans chant 6C-Dub.

Last edited by jeromedubois on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagero Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

Alone I sit, unable to sleep – as if that it would ever come. I have something important coming up; of course I don’t sleep very well. All eyes will be on me soon… And for some reason, I’m not going to enjoy it. I know I’m not going to enjoy it… It’s not a confidence issue, I know what I’m capable of and I know what I will do; but it’s just the whole PPV thing that will be going on. I don’t know, I used to live for this kind of thing… I used to be huge into walking down that ramp, and having people cheer my name… And yes, they cheered my name – I can be nice if I want to.

So here I’m sitting in this little rickshaw hotel room, with a chair that is barely holding itself together. All the lights are off, except for maybe a lamp that is beside me… I feel restless, and a little uneasy…

Simon: “Have you ever sat back and wondered why the hell you’re on this planet?”

Philosophically speaking, of course, I pause and think.

Simon: “Sat back and wondered, what is your purpose?”

Again I pause, but am quick to follow up with a rather deep sigh.

Simon: “Or questioned the very fabric of your being?”

I shrug my shoulders, and stand up, walking toward the hotel window. I look outside to the busy evening that has unfolded.

Simon: “You know – I do that on almost a nightly basis. I wonder what the hell I’m doing here… And why do I act the way I do? I mean, it seems a little out of my character to be such an arrogant ass, to be someone that I’m not, especially in front of so many people. I feel like a liar, a con-artist, a cheat to the fullest extent. I don’t show people who I am… And I probably never will do such a thing… But then again, do I really hide who I am? Do I make it a big mystery for the people to figure out…? Why the big change, anyway? And that’s what people ask me week in and week out… Why the big change, Simon? Why are you so up in the air, so high-energy, so damn charismatic one week, and down the next? Can you make up your mind on who you want to be?”

I place my hand on the window, staring silently outside for a moment.

Simon: “Well truthfully, that is me.”

I slide my hand down the window slowly.

Simon: “I’m sure you all can relate to such a thing. Ups and downs, we all have them. Myself a little bit more than your average person… I suppose that comes with the territory, really. I don’t really know why, but I guess it is the way it is for some reason or another… Maybe it’s because I have a past, and I live through it every day. Maybe it’s because I’m not able to let go of who I once was... Sure, I’m pretty great now, but imagine being at the top for so damn long. Imagine that you were THE person to beat, for the majority of your career; and then, nothing… It’s all taken away from you, and you have to claw tooth and nail to make it back up to the top. You have to make something of yourself that has a completely different fan base, a complete different group of people… And tie this in with it being nearing the end of your cycle. I’m not a young man anymore… Sure, I may look pretty good, I may smell nice, and I may mesmerize you with my in-ring antics; but what of it, anyway? People get old and die… People don’t always stay young like they would like you to believe.”

I touch my forehead to the cold glass.

Simon: “And that’s okay.”

I lightly tap my forehead to the glass.

Simon: “At least we’re not sitting in some sort of home, making movements in our pants. We aren't forgetting our teeth in the glass, or making them come out like the stars… We aren't to that point, especially me. Yes I might be older than most of the wrestlers here, but that really doesn't matter. Some things in life are better when they are a little seasoned, a little aged… Like a fine wine, or other alcoholic beverage – some things just get better with time.”

I pull myself away from the window, and look out over this small hotel room. I thought I swore to myself that I wouldn't be cheap anymore.

Simon: “Just because the world thinks I’m old doesn't mean you are allowed to look me over.”

Slowly, I walk over to the bed in the middle of the room.

Simon: “Because nobody else is like me…”

I sit on the bed.

Simon: “Nobody else can compare.”

And then lay down.

Simon: “The life you want, the one you envy; if only you could ever be…”

I place my hands behind my head.

Simon: “WASTED!”

I scream out, as someone bangs on the walls.

Simon: “Waste Some Time folks, Waste Some Money, Waste a Little Bit of our Precious Little Minds. Live the life of luxury, and go beyond what you believe is true. Win some and lose some, but stay true to who you are… Become better than what you ever thought, but grounded and real – until you’re larger than life, that is. Don’t be a creep, but creep on your neighbor; he’s obviously up to something… Of course, RAISE SOME HELL – Beyond what you ever thought possible.”

Again, a bang on the wall; maybe wanting me to be a little considerate, considering the time; it makes me turn my head and look at the clock… 1:00 AM.

Simon: “Much like me.”

I lean back, relaxing.

Simon: “Simon Cagero, only becoming one of the most hated men in 6CW.”

I pat my stomach.

Simon: “And of course, the next UK Champion.”

I sit and think for a moment.

Simon: “Kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Simon Cagero, 6CW UK Champion…? Yeah I know – I should get it tattooed on my rear or something to celebrate how it is…”

I sit up suddenly, and say in a loud, rather patriotic tone.

Simon: “BUT WAIT SIMON! YOU AREN'T THE CHAMPION YET!”

BANG, BANG! Maybe they’re getting angry with me?

Simon: “And that’s why you amount to absolutely nothing in life, meanwhile being a jealous ass about what I have accomplished. That’s part of the problem with the kids these days, they don’t believe in anything this world has… Seriously! Every damn thing has to be proven; you won’t believe word of mouth if even it was the damn gospel. I tell you, kids these days – they seriously need a dose of reality, especially that Sparkleton guy. The guy seriously believes that he can beat me… I know! He thinks he can beat Simon Cagero, only the single greatest wrestler to grace 6CW in a long time. What the hell, huh? What is it anyway with all these people that think they’re better than me?”

I roll my eyes and shake my head. I don’t understand these children.

Simon: “Just because you live in some sort of fairy tale doesn't mean anything.”

I chuckle, and roll my legs over to the edge of the bed.

Simon: “I’m still better than you will ever be.”

I stretch my arms into the air.

Simon: “Because you will never be like me.”

I lower my arms.

Simon: “You will never be…”

I pause.

Simon: “WASTED!”

Now someone is yelling for me to keep it down while they bang on the walls. Maybe they should keep it down; they’re the ones interrupting me.

Simon: “You will never be the champion I’m destined to be.”

I flop back, lying back on the bed. Maybe if I stay here long enough I will be able to get some sleep… Maybe soon enough I will get my way – and I won’t have some pompous ass believing that I’m keeping him up, and banging on the walls, screaming at the top of his lungs… Maybe it will happen, maybe one day dreams will come true.

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Sep 2014, 3:40 pm

(Justice Porter, Confidence Carter and Glory are all in the backstage superstar area with Timothy Allen)

“My guests at this time are Bad Intentions and their manager, Glory. Thanks for your time ahead of what promises to be a colossal match at Beachfront Brawl. I am of course referring to the War Games bout between The Authority and The Uprising. The future of this company is on the line, it is a “winner takes all” scenario. So my question to you is, how confident are you that you can help The Authority re-take total control of 6CW”

(Glory smiles, vindictively, and she holds up her hands to reveal perfectly manicured red nails. She blows on them and then answers the question)

“Timothy, I can assure you that my clients are more than confident of doing what is necessary tomorrow night. And why wouldn’t they be? You, just like everyone else, has witnessed their capabilities first hand in the last few weeks. They have laid waste to each and every member of The Uprising and they have done it in dominant fashion. Bad Intentions have shown they are the best tag team around, they operate perfectly as a unit, and tomorrow night at Beachfront Brawl they will only re-enforce that fact”

“Last week on Anarchy it was Team Authority, thanks to Max Adamson, that took the advantage heading into tomorrow’s main event. You will have a man over on The Uprising at all times, how much of a different will that make?”

“None. All it means is that we will destroy The Uprising quicker than we already would have. We don’t need advantages, we don’t need the odds in our favour, because we are the dominant force in this industry and when you put us up against anyone, we will prove it. All that happened last week was that we sent a message to Daniel Magnusson and his cronies, they are way out of their depth and now it is too late to beg for mercy.”

“Bad Intentions have not been in 6CW for very long and yet they are main eventing in arguably the biggest match in the company’s history, are you proud of that achievement?”

“It is nothing more than we expected coming in. We know just how good we are and we have always been certain that Mr Jones would see our talent and reward us for it. Of course this is a massive opportunity and once we have served up every member of The Uprising’s head on a platter for Mr Jones I am sure he will give us exactly what we want”

“And what is that?”

“A shot at the 6CW Tag Team Championships. I mean let’s be serious for a moment about this matter. At Beachfront Brawl three teams will contest those titles and not one of them is talented enough to last five minutes with my boys. The only reason the Red Arrows, Wild Stallions and The Brotherhood are getting any spotlight is because we are too busy taking care of business. Once we have crushed The Uprising then our attention will turn to the belts, and we will take them without a moment’s notice”

“You must know, I am sure you have studied tapes, just how dangerous the “War Games” match can be. Are you at all worried about the injuries that you could sustain?”

“Confidence Carter and Justice Porter do not worry, Timothy, because they do not need to. Sure we know just how dangerous this environment is but these are dangerous men and they thrive off this kind of challenge. They like to hurt people, the more severe the better, and the War Games match presents the perfect opportunity for them to do that. GazzyD, Mike Masters, Scott Harris, Enforcer and Nate Nack are in for a world of pain tomorrow night and they are too stupid to even realise it. Mr Jones hand-picked us because he knows in the heat of battle we will do whatever it takes to guarantee victory. Tomorrow night you can guarantee that the whole world will know our names”

“This really is the end of the line though as far as this battle is concerned between both factions. If The Authority were to lose then Mr Jones loses everything. Are you all aware of what is at stake?”

“What do you think, Timothy? Mr Jones has been running this promotion now for well over a year, has he ever given you a reason to doubt him? Has there ever come a point when you have thought he doesn’t have a plan? Do you really think Michael would have agreed to this match, put everything on the line, if he didn’t know he was going to win? We are all aware of what is at stake, we know that one false move and this is all over and we will be remembered as failures. But there will not be any false moves, no slip-ups, because we don’t make mistakes. The Authority has always been and will always be the mainstay in this promotion, you can either deal with it or quit. We are the young, hungry, lions and we are ready to take our rightful place at the top of the foodchain. Daniel Magnusson’s army of washed-up has-beens have had their day in the sun, now is the time for them to be put out to pasture, put out of their misery. And that is exactly what we are going to do to them tomorrow night. One by one they are going to fall, broken, battered, bloodied and mangled at the hands of Bad Intentions and The Authority. This is the end of the road for all of those who oppose us, judgement day has arrived and each and every one of them is going to atone. Come on boys”

(Porter and Carter put their fists together and smile as Glory walks out of shot. Carter sneers at Allen and Porter barges into the interviewer as the broadcast comes to an end)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:11 pm

The scene opens with a Plane that has just landed in Sydney Airport, there are a small number of fans awaiting the appearance of Bolan.

As Bolan steps off the plane, a small cheer is audible. Bolan waves at the few supporters that have come to Sydney Airport ti greet him.

Timothy Allen is there and has a mic, as Bolan is walking to the terminal, Allen is trying to get a quick word with Bolan.

TA " Hi Bruce, some would say you have left it late to arrive in Sydney ready for Beachfront Brawl, some where ever begging to question wether you would show up, last time you met Ojore in the ring you took a hell of a beating"

B "First off Timothy, can you address me simply as Bolan from now on, it's easier for my fan's to remember"

TA "OK Bolan, an you answer my question"

B "Look I'm 2-0 I have not lost in 6CW thus far, I know I took a beating in my first two matches but it's all a learning curve here. The main thing is that I came away still undefeated."

TA "Why are you only just arriving here in Sydney?"

B "I like my comfortable surroundings, my trainers are back home, my gym is back home, just because I'm only just arriving don't think I am not ready for Ojore. I know he is going to be upset, but I have been watching tapes of his previous matches and he is beatable."

TA "Bolan you may be undefeated here in 6CW, but there are the skeptics out there that will say you have not won a match via pinfall or submission."

B "What are you trying to say? Look the record books say Bolan 2-0, that is all that counts."

TA "So you are not going to address the situation"

B "There is nothing to address here Timmy. I'm trying to gain the audience here and you are pushing me close to the edge with your stupid questions, why don't you ask me about the fans that have turned up to see me arrive"

TA "You're right I'm sorry. You do seem to be gaining a following here"

B "You're right, the Bolan Bandwagon is starting to gain momentum. We are going to build on this foundation and more and more fans are gonna get aboard the Bolan Bandwagon"

TA "Bolan Bandwagon? are you for real?"

B "This interview is over I have not got time for this. But I will say all the doubters out there when Ojore taps out to the Bolan Lock, you will doubt no more, get out of here Allen"

As Bolan leaves he kicks over a luggage cart seeming starting to crack under the pressure of the questions that have been asked.

TA "There we have it folks, Bolan guarantees victory, but is the pressure getting to him"

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm

We are greeted to the sight of the inside of the Sydney Superdome, The Beachfront Brawl set looking resplendent. There are fans settling down, waiting for the show to begin. The half full Superdome is stunned into silence, as AC/DC's 'Shoot to Thrill' begins to play. A figure emerges onto the stage and the lights go up as 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris appears. The reaction is predominantly positive, interspersed with a few boo's by supporters of Mike Masters and Max Adamson.

Harris walks from one end of the stage to the other and applauds the fans giving him the positive reaction. He points to his arms and rubs them, indicating goosebumps. He removes his hoody, to reveal a Needs More Harris T shirt and flings the hoody into a quadrant of the crowd. He grabs a microphone and remains on the stage.

Harris looks around the impressive arena and mouthes 'wow', before raising the microphone to his mouth.

SH: You know, it's funny. When I was sat in the 6CW offices, waiting to sign my first contract, I'd had it sold to me that I'd have the opportunity to take part in events of this scale, that I'd have the chance to fly around the world and showcase everything that makes 6CW so special. And you know, I never imagined that in my first year, I'd be taking part in something as big as this, as momentous as this... Something with as high stakes as this.

And I pinch myself, I make sure this isn't all a big dream. This is everything.

Because in one of the most sadistic, punishing matches ever conceived, there's going to be a clash of ideals. Two factions going to war, putting it all on the line with it all at stake: pride, reputations, power to name but a few.

I'm proud that I've been looked to, to drive this Authority threat away once and for all, to rid this company of my father. Because ever since I left my mother at that facility, when she was broken as a result of the sickening treatment she received from Michael Jones, I made a vow, a promise to myself that I'd settle the score, that I'd make him go through the same anguish that my mother did. And what better way than rubber stamping the P45 he'll be receiving on Thursday morning.

See people are quick to make judgements about Scott Harris. Fast to say that he'll eventually stand at his fathers side, that he's duplicitous. Well, 6CW, Sydney, The Authority, The Uprising, whoever wants to listen, read my lips:

I'd rather be dead.

The crowd pop, Harris looking deadly serious.

SH: I don't know how much more proof some people need that I'm 100% committed to this cause but then again, that speaks of said people's intelligence but believe me when I say this: I want The Authority gone, I want to be the man that finishes them and I want to be man that looks Michael Jones in the eye and tells him that it's over, that he is no more.

You can say what you like about Scott Harris, you can criticise me for being too revealing about my private life, that I'm gunning for a sympathy vote but you see, people needed to know just why I'm fighting for the cause I'm fighting, just why I'm so damned intent on finishing this. But then at the same time, I can't help but want to make the man suffer. Really put him through the ringer like he did to me and my mother. Live his suffering.

See, I'm driven, I'm ready. More ready than I've ever been before. I'm a man on a mission, a man that will stop at nothing to settle a score. See, I couldn't care less about friction, about Enforcer, about Gazzy D, about Nate Nack, about Mike Masters. There's one thing on my mind: Victory.

And I don't care if I have to do it on my own, or if I have people stood at my side when that bell rings, I'm staying the course, starting and finishing this battle. This means too much to me for me to fall at the first hurdle. I want Scott Harris to become synonymous with the end of The Authority.

I made a promise to my mother before I flew out here. I promised her that Beachfront Brawl would make a significant step in her recovery, that the spectre of the past would begin to fade and I sure as hell intend to act on that promise!

Beachfront Brawl, 17th September, The Uprising, The Authority: One way or the other, it all ends!

'Shoot to Thrill' plays once again and Harris applauds the fans once more before he makes his way to the back, looking intense and ready.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 17 Sep 2014, 7:39 am

Our scene opens in the Sydney Superdome, the fans have begin to pour in and take their seats as the lights begin to flicker erratically causing some of the fans scream out in terror. Suddenly, the lights go out completely as Superdome staff members frantically rush around attempting to sort out the issue

Tannoy: Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm...SCREEE...

The tannoy quickly turns to static hurting the ears of the fans in attendance but quickly comes back, continuing the message

Tannoy: ...please remain calm...SCREEEE...

Once again the tannoy breaks up but quickly comes back but this time with a familiar voice as the titatron begins to show the images of a darkened, empty room.

Tannoy: ...hehehe...your safety...hehehe...it's here.

The titatron flickers with static and when it returns to normal the darkened room is inhabited by the intimidating figure of Edward Plague, the crowd boo as a sick smile stretches from ear to ear of the leader of the Brotherhood. Plague remains quiet for a few moments as the crowds abuse persists, the abuse causing his face to distort in to an ugly grimmace. After a few moments of silence Plague shakes his head, bowing it towards the ground before finally speaking.

“Tonight is the night...”

The titatron turns to static quickly flashing up images of Plague along with the three other men fighting for the Extreme Title before quickly showing McCoy and The Wright Brothers

“...hehehe...tonight is the night that a choice is finally made...hehehe...the choice of rebirth or the choice of death...hehehe...a choice that I already know the answer to...hehehe...the choice that WILL change me...hehehe...a choice that will begin a new chapter of terror.”

Plague lets out a sick laugh that echoes through the PA causing it to distort again with feedback

“I am here to make each and everyone of you a promise...hehehe...I am here to give each and everyone of you a warning...hehehe...I am here to signal the end of what you have come to know as Edward Plague...hehehe...I am here to tell you that tonight...hehehe...well, tonight is the beginning of sacrifice...hehehe...it is the beginning of a new dawn and it will eclipse any punishment you have seen dealt out before...hehehe...tonight...hehehe...a decision will change the very world you see.”

As Plague speaks of sacrifice we see the roster members that were left injured and destroyed due to Edward Plague including Blade, Orthrus, The Ronster and finally The Wright Brothers before returning to join Plague n the Brotherhood. As the titatron returns the smiling face of Edward Plague has been joined by Dylan and Cody.

D: Tonight, a choice has been made...

C: ...A change blows through the air like a vile stench of death...

D: ...but it is through death that we are reborn...

C: ...we are prepared...
D&C: ...A change is coming.

The titatron quickly flashes before going off completely and leaving the arena in complete darkness, after a few seconds the arena comes back to life causing some of the audience to scream out as the ringside arena is now full of members of the Brotherhood.

The camera pans around the masked figures to reveal their uniforms are covered in blood, as the camera pans they begin to sing in unity.

“Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down”
As the figures sing they begin to drop down motionless one by one on to the ground, each time they repeat it another member drops until only one is left, a single voice singing the song.

“Ring-a-ring o' roses...”

The voice slows and croaks

“...a pocket full of posies...”

The voice slows even more and the figure begins to cough before dropping and the voice of Plague comes over the PA one last time

“YOU'LL ALL FALL DOWN”

The scene fades with Plague's sick laughter filling the arena as the members of the Brotherhood remain completely motionless

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down