The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Lewis, CEO of Welsh Rugby

+6
kingjohn7
SecretFly
wayne
HammerofThunor
LordDowlais
Chunky Norwich
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roger Lewis, CEO of Welsh Rugby - Page 2 Empty Roger Lewis, CEO of Welsh Rugby

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 01 Oct 2014, 10:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Roger Lewis now earns a staggering £353,000. That is 2 and a half times the amount that the British Prime Minister earns.

That's an annual pay increase of £16,000, in the year that a vote of no confidence was brought against him, professional rugby in Wales nearly collapsed and the entire community league structure in Wales remains at breaking point.

What a corrupt, disgusting, vile organisation the Welsh Rugby Union is.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Roger Lewis, CEO of Welsh Rugby - Page 2 Empty Re: Roger Lewis, CEO of Welsh Rugby

Post by LordDowlais Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:29 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Irish Londoner wrote:
If you want to change Welsh Rugby you have to change the WRU board - not Lewis.
These are the people who don't care if clubs fold across Wales thanks to the league restructure, who aren't worried about the Regions failing to keep Welsh players or develop new ones, etc. as they see their primary job is to keep the MS full and balance the books.

I also agree with this. The whole structure needs to get out of it's Draconian roots and align itself with the 21st century.

Like my old man's garden, it needs a total blitzing to make it ship-shape and Bristol fashion.

Laugh

My old mans garden is like that as well, he spends so much time down his caravan he just totaly forgets about his garden, he had to pay somebody the other month to go in there and just uncle sam the lot of it, grass about three feet tall, conifers as wide as they are tall, and the decking on it's last legs, he paid to get all this done, and guess what, he still just stays down West Wales and sticks two finger up at his garden.

picard

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2