The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

+3
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 01 Oct 2014, 6:53 pm

Chatter in here homies

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by x12x Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:57 pm

Hmmm I wonder who the hooded man could be... Wink

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers) Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Live Discussion Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Post by x12x Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:00 pm

I'm slightly behind but I just got dumped! I feel like Costello could be behind this haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:02 pm

Last thing (for now) I did not expect to feel sorry for Jones but when he was begging for his company and then asked about his things I almost felt bad for him.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 01 Oct 2014, 9:34 pm

Loved it gents, top show and it really did feel like the start of a new era!

Unsurprisingly my favourite part was the eulogy... What a fantastic piece of writing clap the whole fantasy/reality part was just awesome, I loved how Costello refused to take accountability for his action and really cemented his wrapped view of the world around him.

I'm anticipating some kind of final showdown at GZ maybe a HITC or last man standing match as the feud ender.

I think they maybe more BBBBBBBBBBrian than meets the eye, he has really come to prominence in the last few shows, but then again maybe he's just an interviewer... Lol

I hope Chris enjoyed the arrows match, I really enjoyed writing it especially the ending... Seeing Joshua lay all four men out was a real statement, Plague/Joshua also looks like a lock for GZ now.

Yes viper... Who indeed is that hooded man??????

Mr Jones send off was extremely fitting and it was great to see Harris land the first punch... However I was always expecting the Harris/Jones storyline to evolve a bit more and explore the whole father son angle... But seeing him getting the beating he deserved was certainly a fitting end to his involvement in the fed.

So it also looks like we have Nate/Gaz Masters/Harris and Enforcer/Max as the feuds for the top of the card moving forward... Some great storylines to come from those match ups.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 01 Oct 2014, 10:11 pm

I still can't see that being the end of Jones. You don't sow seeds of father/son relationships just to leave them unexplored.

Great work M, Arrows still flying high

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 02 Oct 2014, 9:13 am

Triffic show lads

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 11:50 am

Quality work as always. That eulogy was the highlight of the show for me. Brilliant writing

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:01 pm

gazzyD wrote:Quality work as always. That eulogy was the highlight of the show for me. Brilliant writing

It really was, hats off to twist for that! One of, if not my fav VC moment ever!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:02 pm

Top show, feedback on OOC. Eulogy wasn't bad I suppose. Read better.

EDIT: LOL M......wanted to see if anyone shouted me down for the above comment without knowing I did it! Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 02 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm

I really hope that isn't the end of Harris and Jones!

Marked out when he sparked him though.

Really enjoyed that show. The Eulogy was very good.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down