The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:01 pm

Grey's Tree's Anatomy

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:01 pm

Operation Yewtree.

Easy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:02 pm

Let's have places next.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Operation Yewtree.

Easy.

Phuk, I was refreshing page 13.

Tino seemingly unstoppable!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:03 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Easy.

I was always good at these when you and Cane used to do them.

Used to wind Union up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:06 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Easy.

He's phucking, and I mean PHUCKING, awesome!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:07 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Easy.

He's phucking, and I mean PHUCKING, awesome!

I PHUCKING LOVE YOU JULIUS.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:12 pm

Places

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

Big Bush Surgery?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

Grate Pyramids Of Geezer
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

Great Pyramids of Giza.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:14 pm

Well played, Cane.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:15 pm

I'll give it to Cane even though he made a slapdash go at it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:17 pm

Spelling, please Jim.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:18 pm

Union Cane wrote:Spelling, please Jim.

phuck you Cane Laugh

I'll give it a go.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:25 pm

Spelling

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:25 pm

Antidisestablishmentarianism?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:28 pm

Queen

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:28 pm

Union Cane wrote:Antidisestablishmentarianism?

Correct.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:29 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Bullymoo

I'm done

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:30 pm

May I look at what I would have won?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:May I look at what I would have won?

Ever so sorry mate.

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:37 pm

At least you got your BFH.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:49 pm

BANZAI!!!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 18 Oct 2014, 7:56 am

So desu ne.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Sun 19 Oct 2014, 10:38 am

They say you learn something every day, my lesson today is that "We don't have to take our clothes off" was sung by a man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:04 am

Fist, yeiah!
Had a good weekend. Met like half a dozen cricket legends. Some more legendary than others. Kevin Pietersen is a lot bigger in real life. Jacques Kallis isn't. We're actually roughly the same height. Saw a wedding which took place at the dam om the telly yesterday. Girlfriend asked if those were my friends. Because, you know, the dam is only 320 square kilometres and stuff. For a medical student, she does have some brain farts regarding everyday life practicality. Wedding looked good, though. Dam musta been blocked off that weekend as there was not one idiot in Adidas sweatpants jet skiing on tape.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:11 am

Lynda Bellingham? 

I'm not she.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:13 am

That's good. Would be quite alarming to find that not only are you dead. But also a woman. Would raise all sorts of red flags the imaginary pregnant TIMC.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:17 am

I had Bellingham in my dead pool...

Fird

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:I had Bellingham in my dead pool...

Fird

Ever since she announced she was about to die?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:34 am

Jules wrote:Ever since she announced she was about to die?

Yep, about December last year, not claiming and kind of clairvoyence, but still, at least I got some points from it.

It's what she would have wanted.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:08 am

Read an online report which ranked Johannesburg as the unfriendliest city on Earth. Phuck me, forget Damascus, Gaza, Freeborn... I live in the hardest city on Earth.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:14 am

Not hard, just unfriendly.
Except the barstaff. They're too friendly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:23 am

kingraf wrote:Read an online report which ranked Johannesburg as the unfriendliest city on Earth. Phuck me, forget Damascus, Gaza, Freeborn... I live in the hardest city on Earth.

Freeborn, Wisconsin? Or do you mean Freetown, Sierra Leone?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:25 am

No Julius, the report clearly stated it's the Unfriendliest because it's hard. It's true mate. I've seen things
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:27 am

Yes I meant Freetown, Liberia. Typing on the mobile, and the predictive text is a little frustrating.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:27 am

I also don't proof read.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:29 am

I saw a dead body or two by the side of the road on my way out from the airport there. Then played a club called Krugersdorm / Krugerstown and their opening bowlers were ar5eholes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:31 am

kingraf wrote:Yes I meant Freetown, Liberia. Typing on the mobile, and the predictive text is a little frustrating.

Ha ha... thought so.
Si-do-ne came in 5th but is also 5th most expensive city which is a bit of a shock. I thought we were 14th last year.
I told you our taxi fares are criminal but real estate prices are simply ridiculous.
Some plain-looking timber shack on a small plot of land in an OK suburb was sold for a record price last week. Some people are brainless nuts.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:31 am

Saw about twenty bodies laid out on the road a couple months ago, when a taxi veered onto oncoming traffic. Think they were all dead. Added about half an hour to my drive.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:33 am

Cost of living is extremely high in Oz though. Ex pat mate who moved there pays A$3 for a loaf of bread. At that price it better have healing powers
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:35 am

kingraf wrote:Saw about twenty bodies laid out on the road a couple months ago, when a taxi veered onto oncoming traffic. Think they were all dead. Added about half an hour to my drive.

What club would it have been that I played against? Just googled and Krugersdorp is the only one that comes up. Do you know that club?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:36 am

I used to see the odd dead body in the middle or side of the road in Saigon. Then witnessed another guy nearly getting swiped as he went to mark out the position of the body. They had about 13,000 road fatalities per year in 2007. It's probably over 15,000 now. I think it's around 1,200-1,300 here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:39 am

Its most likely Krugersdorp Sean. Never played there as they aren't in my district though. Has a cracking nature reserve, though.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:43 am

There's a lovely restaurant in Rivonia called Saigon. Overpriced to the tilt, but quality.

No one knows exactly how many people die on SA roads each year, but it's at least 1500 every December.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:46 am

kingraf wrote:Cost of living is extremely high in Oz though. Ex pat mate who moved there pays A$3 for a loaf of bread. At that price it better have healing powers

Yeah, that's sort of cheap really.
You get those 2 for $6 deals but the bread ain't what it used to be. To get a decent brand it's more like $4.50-5.50 per loaf.

Food here used to be so plentiful, fresh, clean, additive free and cheap. There's so much rubbish (especially in the supermarkets) these days.
Everything tastes different from what it used to taste like... say 20-30 years ago and they have definitely made slices of bread smaller and thinner.
It goes off in about 2 days when it's hot and humid. You have to put it in the freezer to make it last longer but even then it still seems to deteriorate so quickly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:46 am

I have seen several inside-out badgers sleeping at the roadside, but never a person.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:48 am

Union Cane wrote:They say you learn something every day, my lesson today is that "We don't have to take our clothes off" was sung by a man.
Bit late with this one but I had exactly the same conversation with someone last night about that song. They were adamant it was a woman.

Step forward my knowledge of Jermaine Jackson...(only for google to reveal it was Jermaine Stewart)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 20 Oct 2014, 9:51 am

Adam D wrote:
Union Cane wrote:They say you learn something every day, my lesson today is that "We don't have to take our clothes off" was sung by a man.
Bit late with this one but I had exactly the same conversation with someone last night about that song. They were adamant it was a woman.

Step forward my knowledge of Jermaine Jackson...(only for google to reveal it was Jermaine Stewart)

I was sure it was a woman, but then I saw the video at the weekend and she had a small moustache, which led me to believe she was actually a man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next