The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Live Discussion thread

+2
x12x
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Live Discussion thread Empty 6CW Anarchy Live Discussion thread

Post by JJJohnson Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:35 pm

All talk in here lads. Apologies for my lack of activity recently, just had a lot on.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Live Discussion thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Live Discussion thread

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Cracking show, really like that spin on Costello v Wood. Interesting angle an really begs the question whether he could cause more damage by destroying VC in the cell or by taking his title (assuming Wood were to win of course)

Looking forward to seeing were gazzy/Nate goes. I always seen the electricity between gazzy and christy so will be interesting to see if her character develops over the coming weeks with Nate hell bent that gazzy and Emma might be knocking boots

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Loved the show and I'm in two minds about Wood and his decision...right now I'd love to see Wood pick the title match because although beating Costello to a pulp would be satisfying the real revenge would be taking something away from him such as the World Title...in the process making sure people knew you were still the best in the business when it comes to wrestling.

The big issue is that Wood is based on me and I know that I pick my heart over my head way too many times and the thought of being locked in the cell with Costello might be too much to say no to.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:38 pm

I loved that twist Smile

Personal show highlights

Woods decision
Nate and Emma's showdown - Hooded guy providing protection and the attack on Nate
Masters self realisation
Magnusson dismissing Altair's request
Enforcer getting the pin and ending the show dominating the 6CW champ

Really felt the show told some great stories and took some feuds to a new level

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:05 am

Really really good show, some of the dynamics between characters in it were spot on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:30 am

Thought there were some really good segments in the show, the Altiar/Andrews/D-Mag interaction was funny, the Ojore one was a good read and I loved the one where Costello was talking to Wood in the hallway before his match.

Woods decision is a really great twist on the feud, I don’t really have a preference as I think either a title match or HIAC would be great. I just can’t call which way Wood will go... On the one hand he wants revenge and to beat Costello to a pulp, but on the other hand he would get his revenge by taking the strap away from him. I kind of feel like everything that was said during the show, like the interaction between Wood and Costello plus the D-Mag office seg is leading to him putting his over aggression aside and focusing on what’s important... so if I had to call it... I’d go with him choosing a title shot.

Has Masters now fully turned heel? The eventual match at GZ should be last man standing imo, it would be a great way to exclamation point the feud.

A good win for Joshua somewhat tainted by the aftermath of the match- GZ has a McCoy on a pole match written all over it Laugh book it!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:06 pm

I really liked the show, for once it was just solid and progressive rather than show-stopping and full of shocks.

I have to apologise to my opponents for a lack of promos and also to everyone else for what I believe where some pretty lacklustre match write-ups. Been stuck in a bit of a rut recently and unfortunately it has had an effect on the standard I have produced.

Whilst Grace/Costello did the job I wanted....it should have been more detailed and written better. That has money all over it for a future feud...you guys really gelled in the promos.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:25 pm

I loved Masters flipping out. Taken the feud in a new direction!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Hope everything is alright JJ, but in all honesty I couldn't really tell, thought the show was fantastic

new card going up today?

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:42 pm

MtotheC wrote:Thought there were some really good segments in the show, the Altiar/Andrews/D-Mag interaction was funny, the Ojore one was a good read and I loved the one where Costello was talking to Wood in the hallway before his match.

Woods decision is a really great twist on the feud, I don’t really have a preference as I think either a title match or HIAC would be great. I just can’t call which way Wood will go... On the one hand he wants revenge and to beat Costello to a pulp, but on the other hand he would get his revenge by taking the strap away from him. I kind of feel like everything that was said during the show, like the interaction between Wood and Costello plus the D-Mag office seg is leading to him putting his over aggression aside and focusing on what’s important... so if I had to call it... I’d go with him choosing a title shot.

Has Masters now fully turned heel? The eventual match at GZ should be last man standing imo, it would be a great way to exclamation point the feud.

A good win for Joshua somewhat tainted by the aftermath of the match- GZ has a McCoy on a pole match written all over it Laugh book it!!!!!

How is he going to be attached to it?! Shocked McCoy "burning for his sins" could mean an inferno match or something? It's like saying "Yeah they battered each other to a pulp in the Chamber of Horrors, so now let's BBQ them!" Laugh

I really enjoyed my back and forth with M. I think Grace is a character that is easy to write a back and forth for.......you just cannot pee the guy off! Hence why in this week's promo, Grace will congratulate the worthy winner and wish him luck in whatever Wood chooses. Wink

I don't think there was anything wrong with any of the matches, nevermind Grace v Costello. I think with the standard that is churned out over the last 6 months, we can all forgive you from having an off-day......even if it is only you that thinks it is!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:01 pm

New card will be up shortly, Gazzy. Just waiting for Paul to give confirmation.

I think we have so many brilliant feuds right now. We have three main feuds with Costello/Wood, Max/Enforcer and Harris/Masters but there are so many other components that are working together to really show off the depth of roster.

The heelish trio of Jax Cutler, Simon Cagero and Jerome Dubois are making waves and statements every single show and it is going to be interesting to see where feuds may develop.

The JJ/Bam partnership is enjoyable and I think that could have legs. I like how Bam is being prepared for his re-match.

Plague/Joshua. We have ran with this for awhile and I have enjoyed the monstrous feud. I think these guys have hurt each other badly in the last few months. Can they take it up a notch? I like the idea of McCoy on a pole (consider that idea stolen)

Gazzy/Nate is intriguing. Would Gazzy really turn his back on Christy and sleep with a former teammates' fiance? Pretty heelish tendencies if it turns out to be true. We know from the past that Gazzy can be tempted by the dark side but is that likely to happen again?

Who is the hooded man? There were a few mentions of him this week and a couple of little hints. How is he involved in the current/future storylines?

Anthony Grace may divide opinion among fans but his talent and growing reputation cannot be denied. He is definitely on his way to becoming a big time player. Already has one big feud under his belt....where does he get his next one?

Bad Intentions vs Red Arrows takes care of itself and I am looking forward to seeing both teams bounce off one another. I think this could be a good feud for the division.

Ojore is back and making statements. Bruce Bolan seemed to want to be involved in the Xtreme division but felt the wrath of Altair last week. Is there a spot for both of them in the division that has no rules. How will DeMarcus Brown come back from a big defeat?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:20 pm

JJ- Not just saying this but I didn’t read anything that was lacklustre in that show... like twist said, the intensity has been so high recently with DOR, NOG, BFB and aftermath post BFB sustaining that level was never going to happen and actually doesn’t need to happen. Like you mentioned it good to have a show that just moves things forward rather than shocks and shaking foundations (to its very core!) every week.

To answer some of your questions from above:

Would Gazzy really turn his back on Christy and sleep with a former teammates' fiancé?- No, in short. This is a classic case of Nate jumping to conclusions wrongly and Gazzy being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I fully expect the Andrews factor to come back into play in the next show or two.

Grace already has one big feud under his belt....where does he get his next one?- For my money its Cutler, Grace seems destined to win a belt and I think the verbal confrontations between Hathaway and Grace will be immense

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down