The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA results 29/10/14

4 posters

Go down

TNA results 29/10/14 Empty TNA results 29/10/14

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Courtesy of tnasylum.com

By JSO
October 29, 2014
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Samoa Joe and Low Ki defeated MVP and Kenny King when Joe submitted King with the rear naked choke. Great technical match with quick bursts. I love this pairing of Joe and Low Ki - their styles and chemistry mesh well and could be a nice long-term tag team if they go that route.

Devon cut a backstage promo, talking about what happened last week with Bram and Magnus. Then Devon suddenly got a phone call and said "Testify" to the someone on the line.

Bram and Magnus cut an in-ring promo, talking about their mission to eliminate the brotherhood of hardcore. Devon interrupted and brought out Tommy Dreamer to brawl with Bram and Magnus at ringside. I’m actually intrigued by this storyline of Bram and Magnus to wipe out the hardcore legends. The way they talked about their childhood and spilling blood together, it should be interesting to see how far they push the violence against the ECW guys.

Madison Rayne approached Taryn Terrell backstage and tried to apologize for her actions a few weeks ago. Taryn was still mad and said they should just focus on beating the Beautiful People.

Shark Boy was doing an autograph signing, but was busy eating a hot dog. Simon Diamond started yelling at Shark Boy and tried to motivate him to get back in shape. Shark Boy said “Shell yeah” and walked away.

The Beautiful People defeated Madison Rayne and Taryn Terrell in a Knockouts tag match when Madison turned on Taryn and hit her with the Rayne Drop. That Madison is a sly fox, isn't she? Madison was always great at playing a character more than anything, so I'm okay with this. In fact, this could be a solid mini feud before Taryn chases the Knockouts Title.

The Hardys defeated EC3 and Tyrus when Matt pinned Tyrus after a Swanton from Jeff. It was a pretty decent match, but nothing special. Tyrus isn't doing anything for me thus far, and he just kind of shrugged off the loss like it was nothing, even when EC3 berated him after the match. Anyway, the Hardys vs. Samoa Joe and Low Ki in the tag tourney finals should be excellent.

James Storm cut an in-ring promo and called out Davey Richards. Storm tried to tempt Davey into joining the revolution before Eddie came out and told him off. Davey got mad and said that he can speak for himself. Eddie slapped Storm across the face and challenged him to a match.

James Storm defeated Eddie Edwards with the Last Call after Eddie argued with Davey on the apron. I see where they're going with this story, but this is not what I envisioned for the Wolves after that amazing tag title series. The Wolves are already the tag champs, longtime partners, and top merchandise sellers. To even tease splitting up Davey and Eddie because of a "revolution" that hasn't necessarily rejuvenated the careers of Manik and Sanada seems ludicrous.

Bobby Roode defeated Lashley with a sunset flip counter to win the TNA World Title. Yeah, there were some shenanigans in this match – ref bumps, a low blow and a belt shot – but I thought it added to the drama pretty nicely. As a big fan of Bobby Roode, I am so happy that he is the champ once again. I liked that Mike Tenay mentioned that Lashley has a rematch clause, so that was a good setup for Roode vs. Lashley III. Overall, another fantastic night of wrestling.
Posted By JSO

http://www.tnasylum.com/2014/10/1029-impact-wrestling-coverage.html#disqus_thread

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

TNA results 29/10/14 Empty Re: TNA results 29/10/14

Post by talkingpoint Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:29 pm

TNA made the right decision to make Roode a 2X champion. It does feel like his time again. I think TNA did the right thing, especially as guys like Storm and Aries never got to become 2X champs. Roode should be the face of the company right now.

I don't think they will break up the Wolves but Storm's promos did make sense, I liked the fact that he referenced his past tag partnerships. I personally think it is a red herring. It seems too early to break them up.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Not watched TNA for a while.

This sounds good.

What night is it on now?

ps, how long has shark boy been back?

cheers.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:37 am

Its still on a Sunday night over here.

Shark Boy has been back for a few weeks now and he is purposedly looking out of shape!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:54 am

Adam D wrote:Its still on a Sunday night over here.

Shark Boy has been back for a few weeks now and he is purposedly looking out of shape!

Maybe he's going to change his name to Whale Dude? Laugh

Wish I hadn't read these spoilers now - would've liked the world title match to have been a surprise. Still, sounds like a decent show.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down