The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier)

3 posters

Go down

Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier) Empty Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier)

Post by DrDeath Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:29 pm

It's been revealed that Daniel Bryan isn't strong enough after his surgery to make a return to wrestling at this time - here's my idea...

At Survivor Series, why not have Cena's team beat The Authority and install Daniel Bryan as the new Raw GM?

Only intermittently of course until he is fit again, but it would slowly re introduce Daniel Bryan back to the wrestling scene, as well as setting up the potential for matches down the line when he is fit enough?!  Possibly ending up with HHH putting forward Lesnar as his final card and Bryan winning the title further down the line after WM or even at the WM after next

Also it gets rid of the now stagnant Authority storyline and freshens things u a bit with a face in charge.....It would also be the LAST person the Authority would want in charge as he isn't the face of the WWE

Just an idea

Last edited by DrDeath on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier) Empty Re: Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier)

Post by Prometheus Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:05 pm

I think you've got to have something a bit bigger than Bryan turning up at Survivor Series to make this event what WWE needs it to be.

Let's say that they are successful with their Network for free pitch in November and let's say that add 250 000 more subscribers and hit that million mark.

What WWE has to do then is convince all these new people that the network is something they want to continue with. And for that I think they've got to have a really very good PPV. I'm talking SCSA stuns HHH for the Authority to lose, or The Rock beats down Rusev.

I don't see how they get through the event without their Champion being there. I personally think they may give Sting an outing, but I'm really not convinced he's the big draw they might think. But I think they've got to treat this event and its success almost as seriously as they'd treat a WM show.

The absolute 2 worst things that could happen for WWE are that they can't even give away the Network to get over the million mark. Or, people join for free then immediately close their account.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier) Empty Re: Survivor Series and the future (Raw spolier)

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Tbf the rock being there wouldn't surprise me. Talk if him vs HHH at mania, his run in with Rusev last month and WWE did a poll asking who should be on team Cena and for some reason the rock was on the list and won (just beating dean Ambrose)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Ah, I guess I really should check out the WWE website from time to time.

I think that the 2013 event was one of their worst PPVs in terms of buy rates. And I just hope that WWE have got it right. If they take the attitude that 'this is one they can afford to give away' then IMO they will have much less benefit than if they come in and say "how do we make Survivor Series really special?"
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Not far wrong I have to say Smile

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down