The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Other British Domestics Will Be PPV?

2 posters

Go down

Which Other British Domestics Will Be PPV? Empty Which Other British Domestics Will Be PPV?

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:36 pm

If Bellew wins its 1-1...

If Bellew wins there's still unfinished business...

If Bellew wins there's a trilogy...

Cleverly must win to stop this...

That being said which other fights that will potentially be made PPV in 2015... Going after the "this fight couldn't happen without PPV."

Joshua/Fury - Hearn has said this could be a Wembley fight . Won't happen without PPV and can guarentee a mammoth build up.

Brook/Khan - Guarenteed to be PPV, title on the line, Khan's a major name. Brook has had good exposure, sells well and has the IBF Belt.

Quigg/Frampton - Potential PPV, Quigg seems a joke figure to some but would be Framptons toughest fight yet. Rare SBW's headline PPV but would it have to be?

Froch/DeGale - Froch is almost guarenteed PPV now...

DeGale/Groves 2 - Potentially with them both as champs, or one holding a strap this would once again be major... But much bigger than the first.

Quite a few there... Is that worrying forking out 15 quid with each of those fights? Or would you like to see them regardless? Quite a lot of those could happen quite a short time space within each other, however you could say at least they are all good fights which mean something... Unlike the 22nd PPV.

Personally if I don't fancy paying for it I'd go to a pub/bar and not moan, mind you...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Which Other British Domestics Will Be PPV? Empty Re: Which Other British Domestics Will Be PPV?

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:54 pm

Agree with your post here mate.

The Cleverley vs Bellew fight on PPV is a pure mockery. Neither are world class and both were stopped convincingly at world level. How is this ever PPV? The first fight wasn't....and that was for a world title if I remember correctly?!

Everything else is spot on. Big fights I don't mind paying for....such as Brook vs Khan.....De Gale vs Froch.....Groves vs De Gale.....hell...even Frampton vs Quigg.

Saying that, one thing I do disagree with.....is you saying Quigg would be his toughest test. I disagree. I think Martinez beats Quigg. Tougher and more durable fighter and has proven it at a high level....unlike quigg who is still waiting to step above domestic let alone world level.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down