The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend

4 posters

Go down

Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend Empty Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:02 am

News story circulating that Woodhouse, who famous tracked down a twitter troll who had abused him, has been banned from Twitter for posting abusive messages about Frank Warren.

Not too many details available (cracking article I know) but I'm not part of the Twitterati so am unable to find out anything concrete (The Daily Mail exist on less I gather). Maybe one of you hip and happenin' cats know more.

Funny, sad, ironic in equal measure but I personally have no issue with anyone criticizing Frank Warren in light of his most recent incident with Ricky Burns.

The opinions expressed in this article are not representative of that of the moderating Team of 606v2 (although privately you can guarantee they will undoubtedly harbor some ill will towards Mr Warren)

Back to top Go down

Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend Empty Re: Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend

Post by adamk Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:10 am

He's been tweeting as recently as 12 minutes ago

adamk

Back to top Go down

Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend Empty Re: Curtis "Trollhunter" Woodhouse - Rise and Fall of a Twitter legend

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:29 am

The article said he was banned on Friday and then opened up another account yesterday.

Unrepentant swine...just like Ched Evans (gasp)

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:35 am

He took a chance landing at a guys door. You never know who your going to. Were I'm from you have boys in wooly faces that wouldn't take too kindly for that kind of behaviour.

Was funny though.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:43 am

AdamT wrote:He took a chance landing at a guys door. You never know who your going to. Were I'm from you have boys in wooly faces that wouldn't take too kindly for that kind of behaviour.

Was funny though.

A lot more hot air in England than N Ireland tho!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:45 am

True enough. Still a lot of smack gets talked so fair play to him for having the nerve to do that. I'm sure the other guy got a great shock Smile

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 18 Nov 2014, 11:32 am

Rumor is Curtis has heard Jabby tweating about knocking him out in sparring...

and is on his way round as we speak..

Seriously Curtis shouldn't be so sensitive.....Dignity Curtis...Dignity !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down