The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abraham vs Smith II

+15
Hammersmith harrier
Lance
CallMeBenji
Coxy001
TopHat24/7
milkyboy
Strongback
TRUSSMAN66
hazharrison
RanjitPatel
catchweight
wheelchair1991
Dipper Brown
Derbymanc
rob-glos
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abraham vs Smith II Empty Abraham vs Smith II

Post by rob-glos Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:11 pm

Made for February 21st in Berlin. 

Smith lost the first fight by a couple of rounds and the only reason we're getting this rematch is because of the laughable score on one card. 

Abraham took him lightly, is a bit shopworn, isn't anything like the force he was at MW but should still have more than enough to win. If we're honest, Smith is Euro level on his best day!

Fair play to Eddie for getting a second payday for Smith.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Abraham vs Smith II Empty Re: Abraham vs Smith II

Post by Derbymanc Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm

Applause to Eddie and Paul for getting this but I can't see Abraham underestimating him again and think it'll be a shutout (I'll still be watching it though.)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:36 pm

Can only echo the common consensus. Had Smith nicking it by a round but I think he fought the best fight he possibly could that first time around and can't see him eclipsing that performance second time round. I see Abraham showing greater stamina this time and winning more emphatically (not in terms of the scorecards of course).

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:38 pm

The only reason this is happening is because the Sturm was a draw

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 08 Dec 2014, 8:00 pm

Abraham is crap. I see another close fight.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Mon 08 Dec 2014, 8:16 pm

Totally agree with catchweight.Abrahams best days are well behind him and Smith only really needs to perform as well as last time then nick another round to be in with a chance. Assuming the scorecards aren't a joke again.

Close fight.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 08 Dec 2014, 8:16 pm

I thought Abraham walked the first fight. He'll walk the rematch, too. Smith fought out of his skin but wasn't winning rounds.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Mon 08 Dec 2014, 8:25 pm

Depends what 'walked'means in rounds. If it means Abraham by 2 rounds max then I agree. I'm sensing it doesn't though so I disagree.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 10:09 pm

Think he deserves a rematch but where is the value of having it in Germany ???..

Stops him or loses....Can't see him stopping him !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 08 Dec 2014, 10:56 pm

All I can say is Eddie must have compromising photos of Kalle.

Eddie could also feature in photos.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 09 Dec 2014, 8:15 am

Or he's actually a decent promoter and negotiater eh Strongy, credit where it's due and all that...................

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 09 Dec 2014, 8:49 am

If its in Germany, seems like sauerland is the guy with the photos. I couldn't care less about this, but there 'a nothing like a bit of controversy to sell a rematch. Bit of a no brainer for both promoters really.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:17 am

As much as some of his recent bollox frustrates, this is another example of Fast Car doing a super job for his fighters.

Securing big paydays (and actually paying them) is why his stable is packed and Fwanks almost empty.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:19 am

Re the fight, Smith boxed out his skin last time and still lost (irrespective of judging) and I'd expect him to lose again.

Nice enough bloke, reasonable talent and decent pundit - but never world level.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:25 am

In all honesty if you show any sort of lateral/in-out movement then that's enough to totally befuddle Abraham. Froch laid down the blueprint of how to totally negate his strengths, whilst a lesser boxer (Smith isn't exactly in his league) may not be able to perform to a 120-108 sort of domination they can in theory simply outbox him for long enough without getting dragged in to a slugfest.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMeBenji Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:31 am

The fact that the scorecards are more likely to be under the microscope with this one means that this will force Abraham to up his game. As much as his best days are behind him, I certainly got the feeling that, out of the two, Abraham is the one who can raise his performance from the first fight. It's as if he knew he was going to get the decision regardless and just went in there and did the minimum to win (although I had Smith winning by one round).

I recall being frustrated with Smith because his work rate simply wasn't enough in the last fight but I just don't think he's fit enough to up it. Abraham's body is there to be hit pretty much the entire time as he never moves away from his high guard but Smith just wasn't doing it enough despite his body shots being some of his most eye catching work.

Callum beats Abraham now....

CallMeBenji

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:06 am

Agree Callum stands a better chance than big bro now...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:52 am

milkyboy wrote:If its in Germany, seems like sauerland is the guy with the photos. I couldn't care less about this, but there 'a nothing like a bit of controversy to sell a rematch. Bit of a no brainer for both promoters really.

Kalle has already said the fight is a tough sell for him as the German public did not see any controversy in the result. I thought AAA was a clear winner as did most from memory. There was one bad scorecard.

The real reason Kalle is doing business like this is because Hearn owns the Sky dates and the likes of Groves need the Sky platform. Whoever owns the Sky dates owns British boxing, it's a monopoly. Eddie owns the contract because of Daddy's relationship with Sky.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:55 am

Laugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

Strongback wrote:
milkyboy wrote:If its in Germany, seems like sauerland is the guy with the photos. I couldn't care less about this, but there 'a nothing like a bit of controversy to sell a rematch. Bit of a no brainer for both promoters really.

Kalle has already said the fight is a tough sell for him as the German public did not see any controversy in the result.  I thought AAA was a clear winner as did most from memory. There was one bad scorecard.

The real reason Kalle is doing business like this is because Hearn owns the Sky dates and the likes of Groves need the Sky platform.  Whoever owns the Sky dates owns British boxing, it's a monopoly.  Eddie owns the contract because of Daddy's relationship with Sky.

Or because he has the bigger/better well known stable of fighters? picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard

Buffoon.

It'd be like claiming that more Premiership rugby matches get shown because one of the chairmans of a club is best mates with someone at Sky..... OR.... It makes business sense to showcase a better, more diverse and overall bigger pool of talent than the Championship.

Hearn has the contract because his outfit earns Sky more money.

Buffoon - we need an emoticon dedicated just for Strongy and I vote for Buffoon.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:05 am

Captain Kirk wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Kalle has already said the fight is a tough sell for him as the German public did not see any controversy in the result.  I thought AAA was a clear winner as did most from memory. There was one bad scorecard.

The real reason Kalle is doing business like this is because Hearn owns the Sky dates and the likes of Groves need the Sky platform.  Whoever owns the Sky dates owns British boxing, it's a monopoly.  Eddie owns the contract because of Daddy's relationship with Sky.

Or because he has the bigger/better well known stable of fighters? picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard

Buffoon.

It'd be like claiming that more Premiership rugby matches get shown because one of the chairmans of a club is best mates with someone at Sky..... OR.... It makes business sense to showcase a better, more diverse and overall bigger pool of talent than the Championship.

Hearn has the contract because his outfit earns Sky more money.

Buffoon - we need an emoticon dedicated just for Strongy and I vote for Buffoon.

How about a smiley of you and Derby Eddie eating Eddies ass.

You know very little about boxing politics.  I can remember Barry Hearn being wiped out and on the floor. Boxing promotion is cyclical.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:11 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:Laugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh Laugh

Nothing outlandish in my post.

You think the Germans public wants to see Smith again?

You honestly saying Kalle does not want Sky dates?

Eddie got into boxing promotion 3 years ago, how did he get the Sky deal if it wasn't because of Daddy?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:13 am

Ok this might be a bit weird...
But Strongy does have a point here. 

When Eddie got bored of whatever he did before and decided boxing was his new toy...

They had no stable. 
The fighters they have with Matchroom now are because of the sky deal, not the other way around.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:16 am

Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Laugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh LaughLaugh Laugh

Eddie got into boxing promotion 3 years ago, how did he get the Sky deal if it wasn't because of Daddy?

Your post was actually perfectly logical & sensical unless bitterness over-rode it at the end.

I don't think Smith deserved a rematch, and the result was clear, but you've used it as another reason to lay into Eddie whereas I see it as another sign Eddie has done his job superbly (really coming through for his fighter) and not in a way that screws Joe Public (like with his PPV).

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:18 am

rob-glos wrote:
The fighters they have with Matchroom now are because of the sky deal, not the other way around.

I think this is overly simplistic. I think it's a circular issue, not binary.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:33 am

Strongback wrote:

Not really sure of your point here strongy. It's pretty obvious after the Kessler froch fight and with his signing of groves etc, that he's looking at a lucrative relationship matching his homeboys with sky/Eddie fighters. Sky/Eddie know they can get the 'cheated of Liverpool' posse motivated for the fight. If it sells and there's money in it, then it's no brainer for the promoters. If Eddie had sauerland touching his toes, the fight would be in Liverpool. As it is, if its not a seller in Germany, there has to be a few quid in it for kalle to grease the wheels. Or if its a favour for a favour, well that's business.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:42 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Your post was actually perfectly logical & sensical unless bitterness over-rode it at the end.

I don't think Smith deserved a rematch, and the result was clear, but you've used it as another reason to lay into Eddie whereas I see it as another sign Eddie has done his job superbly (really coming through for his fighter) and not in a way that screws Joe Public (like with his PPV).

Forum rumours are Smith is getting in the region of £150,000 for the Abraham rematch. Eddie has nothing to do except show up on the night for 25%. He also keeps mouthy Smith happy and in turn the other Smith brothers. Eddie knows he is sending another fighter away to get beat but it's good for his rating with the WBO.

Kalle I'm sure is looking at this and hoping he can sell it to the Germans. He is taking a chance on the basis Eddie will scratch his back down the road. They both know Abraham will win it's just about what Kalle has to do to sell the fight.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:43 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
rob-glos wrote:

Don't think so. 
How many times at Matchroom press conferences have we heard them announce new signings because they want to fight on Sky?

Almost, if not, every time. 

When Matchroom started promoting again they had barely any fighters, now they arguably have every single name fighter in the country. 

They wouldn't have them all without Sky. 

Matchroom didn't have this stable beforehand and say to
Sky "want our fighters, give us exclusivity"

Last edited by rob-glos on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo tastic)

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

Abraham is escaping scot free here...........Not only did he receive a contentious decision but he's getting another big payday against one of the few fighters in his division...Ole man river can beat !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Forum rumours are Smith is getting in the region of £150,000 for the Abraham rematch. Eddie has nothing to do except show up on the night for 25%.  He also keeps mouthy Smith happy and in turn the other Smith brothers. Eddie knows he is sending another fighter away to get beat but it's good for his rating with the WBO.

Kalle I'm sure is looking at this and hoping he can sell it to the Germans. He is taking a chance on the basis Eddie will scratch his back down the road.  They both know Abraham will win it's just about what Kalle has to do to sell the fight.

Well, again, the first part of that is reasonable (and testament to Hearn's quality as a promoter) but you end up overcome by your own bitterness as always.

A Promoter's job for his stable is to secure them shots and paydays - Hearn delivers these. Your criticism is pathetic and the alternative is the Frank Warren approach which nobody but you seems to think is beneficial to anyone.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:50 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Forum rumours are Smith is getting in the region of £150,000 for the Abraham rematch. Eddie has nothing to do except show up on the night for 25%.  He also keeps mouthy Smith happy and in turn the other Smith brothers. Eddie knows he is sending another fighter away to get beat but it's good for his rating with the WBO.

Kalle I'm sure is looking at this and hoping he can sell it to the Germans. He is taking a chance on the basis Eddie will scratch his back down the road.  They both know Abraham will win it's just about what Kalle has to do to sell the fight.

Well, again, the first part of that is reasonable (and testament to Hearn's quality as a promoter) but you end up overcome by your own bitterness as always.

A Promoter's job for his stable is to secure them shots and paydays - Hearn delivers these. Your criticism is pathetic and the alternative is the Frank Warren approach which nobody but you seems to think is beneficial to anyone.

Frampton fights for Warren !! ......So he's okay !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:51 am

milkyboy wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Not really sure of your point here strongy. It's pretty obvious after the Kessler froch fight and with his signing of groves etc, that he's looking at a lucrative relationship matching his homeboys with sky/Eddie fighters. Sky/Eddie know they can get the 'cheated of Liverpool' posse motivated for the fight. If it sells and there's money in it, then it's no brainer for the promoters. If Eddie had sauerland touching his toes, the fight would be in Liverpool. As it is, if its not a seller in Germany, there has to be a few quid in it for kalle to grease the wheels. Or if its a favour for a favour, well that's business.

My point is it is a more difficult fight to sell as a rematch after the first fight which, while a pluckey effort, was not close. Kalle has the full risk of the promotion. It doesn't matter to a Eddie if Smith loses, he has another fighter in a WBO title fight. He picks up 25% for showing up.

The point is the risk is with Kalle with Hearn dangling Sky dates as the carrot.

Some fights just don't make sense for a promoter and this has to be one of them.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:51 am

rob-glos wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
rob-glos wrote:

Don't think so. 
How many times at Matchroom press conferences have we heard them announce new signings because they want to fight on Sky?

When Matchroom started promoting again they had barely any fighters, now they arguably have every single name fighter in the country. 

But it's a snowball effect. Hearn didn't go from no stable to massive stable overnight on the back of winning an exclusive Sky deal. Sky had ditched boxing, Hearn turned that around - for which you give no credit.

Also, once he started to get boxing back on Sky, he didn't have any exclusivity. He just delivered for his fighters. The effect from there was cumulative - at no point was there some magic change.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:56 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Frampton fights for McGuigan his promoter. He fights on Warren's TV platform.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:01 pm

Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Frampton fights for McGuigan his promoter.  He fights on Warren's TV platform.

Just debate Toppy...I find you boring.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:07 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
rob-glos wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
rob-glos wrote:

Don't think so. 

But it's a snowball effect.  Hearn didn't go from no stable to massive stable overnight on the back of winning an exclusive Sky deal.  Sky had ditched boxing, Hearn turned that around - for which you give no credit.

Also, once he started to get boxing back on Sky, he didn't have any exclusivity. He just delivered for his fighters.  The effect from there was cumulative - at no point was there some magic change.

Couple of things. 
I do give Hearn credit all the time...
In the OP for instance. 

Sky hadn't ditched boxing... They didn't renew any of the other promotional contracts except Matchroom. 

Which is entirely in sky's interests as (I've read this somewhere) Matchroom provide Sky with a large proportion of their total sporting output. (boxing, snooker, darts etc)

Matchroom Boxing have total exclusivity and that was the magic change.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:12 pm

Matchroom didn't have exclusivity when Eddie convinced them not to give up the ghost and start putting on some boxing again (Prizefighter etc).

There was no magic overnight change.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:16 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

I find you unfactual.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:18 pm

Prizefighter was running long before and the success of those shows (in terms of viewing figures) probably went some way to convincing sky to give them the exclusive rights. 

The Matchroom stable is probably the envy of every promoter outside GBP and TR and has been built, very shrewdly, over time. 

But it has attracted the fighters it has because of the sky deal. 

Fighters weren't queueing up to sign for them when they were one of many promoters with sky dates.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:20 pm

Again... 

This is hand in hand with Matchroom demonstrably delivering for their fighters.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:22 pm

Yes, hand in hand, but not a case of zero stable and no coverage to exclusive coverage and a few dozen fighters overnight.

It's been built over time - not denying Sky coverage has been the backbone to that growth.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:23 pm

I never said that. (Edit: or maybe I sort of did...
I didn't mean literally no stable... Very small stable) 

I think we agree here...Very Happy

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:28 pm

Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

I find you unfactual.

Why don't you just admit you fancy Eddie Hearn.....

No homophobes on here..

As for being unfactual...........I think Hammer showed how factual you are on the Hamed thread...

Come out the closet.....Or P**S off !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

I find you unfactual.

Why don't you just admit you fancy Eddie Hearn.....

No homophobes on here..

As for being unfactual...........I think Hammer showed how factual you are on the Hamed thread...

Come out the closet.....Or P**S off !!

Hammer demonstrated he wasn't old enough to have watched Hamed fight live never mind saved enough money in his cookie jar to pay for PPV. He was reading Forbes back in 1997 though and still swears to this day it's the gospel.

Good to see you still have a sense of humour though.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 09 Dec 2014, 1:54 pm

I'm not sure what the argument is here?

I don't think Hearn's alliance with Sky is particularly good for the domestic scene. In 2011, when Sky were open to working with all promoters in ordert to fill a limited number of dates, promoters were forced to work together in order to produce competitive fights. Smith vs Simpson, Hall vs McDonnell, all that good stuff.

Warren soon got sick of being dictated to and jumped ship - forming BoxNation. Sky Boxing ended up being burned by Haye-Harrison and had their budget culled as a result but were impressed with Eddie Hearn, who, thanks to the way he navigated Audley to a "world title" shot managed to pick up the signatures of Darren Barker and Kell Brook.

Sky's top brass wanted to change their product - unhappy as they were broadcasting from leisure centres and town halls. Have they done that? To an extent I guess.

Last edited by hazharrison on Wed 10 Dec 2014, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 09 Dec 2014, 2:15 pm

I hate the fact that since Eddie has come on the scene Promoter's have become self orientated and greedy.... instead of giving the fans what they want, when they want it all the time at a price everyone can afford...

I miss those days when all Promoters were selfless communists...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 09 Dec 2014, 2:28 pm

Gizza kiss Strongy, you know you want too :-D

Didn't you state that Naz's first PPV was Kelly and Hammer said it wasn't.

Your first part of the post had some sense, AA shouldn't really have that much trouble beating Smith and in doing so it keeps good relations with Hearn and ultimately Sky. No brainer for them really.

The rest of it is Strongy's tiny mind trying to make sense of the big bad world.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed 10 Dec 2014, 5:58 pm

good fight for both fighters and both promoters. Lets be honest its pretty flattering for all involved for this to be a world title fight infront of a decent audience at this stage of the fighters careers.

Abraham wins again. Sky's cheerleading team tries to give Smth rounds he didnt win again. Both teams make some money again

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 10 Dec 2014, 6:06 pm

Lol pretty good assessment all round I'd say, Lance!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 10 Dec 2014, 7:07 pm

I proved I didn't watch Naz by knowing exactly what format I watched him fight on, id rather double check my memory which I did than make up random crap.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next