The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behaviour in the boxing section

+14
3fingers
catchweight
JabMachineMK2
Rowley
kingraf
superflyweight
milkyboy
DuransHorse
TRUSSMAN66
Pedro147
Derbymanc
TopHat24/7
Coxy001
Adam D
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Behaviour in the boxing section - Page 2 Empty Behaviour in the boxing section

Post by Adam D Thu 11 Dec 2014, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all.

Its Christmas time. There is a need to be afraid.

Because I hate you all.

As a team, we have tried to give you all a little more leeway over the last week to have a bit of fun. Its been mostly taken in the right way and confined to one thread. But even that thread got out of hand.

SO you have two choices.

1. We go back to how we usually mod the boxing section with my mandated iron fist and ban every single toerag that so much as uses a coloured font.

or

2. We carry on to give you a little more freedom on this thread and you all play relatively nicely. You still respect each other and if someone oversteps the mark, let us know and dont cause it to descend into chaos.

There has been a few returnees who we are giving a second chance to at the moment (we are not stupid and know everyone of you who is a returnee so dont think you are fooling us) but its the Christmas season and we are most probably high on the v2 office party eggnog and therefore in a good mood.

Shall we try option 2?

Merry Christmas everyone.

Now piss off.

Bah Humbug.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Behaviour in the boxing section - Page 2 Empty Re: Behaviour in the boxing section

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:11 am

kingraf wrote:CK - Little late, but suffice to say you don't actually live here. Big people get off all the time, it's open season. Assuming someone is innocent just because they got off a big case over here is incredibly naive.

Also there was no attempted r.ape. It's never been reported as an angle. They "took the taxi" kicked out Shrien quite fortunately for him, shot her and didn't take a thing. Obviously you don't live here, but even if it was an attempted hi jacking (which is literally the only option left realistically) as a rule, they don't kill people, especially women in the car, as the clean up job devalues the vehicle. It's obtuse to think three men would rather lose a quarter odd value of the car than try overpower a 120lbswomen and kick her out. Or at least kill her in the bush somewhere

Will happily carry this on in the off topic section (still no idea where it is), but as a response there have been numerous reports that they were attempting to r*** her. I'm not a policeman/detective working on the case so like you I'm reliant on Mr Google, and there's an abundance of stories surrounding it there.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Behaviour in the boxing section - Page 2 Empty Re: Behaviour in the boxing section

Post by hampo17 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:16 am

The off topic section is at the bottom of the home page, if you haven't found it you haven't looked Wink

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:18 am

I was expecting it to be at the top in the sticky section... I get tired quickly by scrolling ye'see Wink

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:18 am

Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:20 am

Now, is this some kind of 'joke' that there isn't a off topic section?

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:21 am

You should go to specsavers mate, I hear they have great offers on at this time of you Wink

https://www.606v2.com/f15-off-topic

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:28 am

Are we allowed to post murder trials stuff on the OT section?

CK - I've actually followed the trial, closely since day one. There's been NO talk over here of any r*** attempted or otherwise. The only sites that reported have "Co.uk" on their website.

http://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Anni-Dewani-not-raped-pathologist-20121010

That's probably the biggest local online news site.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:49 am

Always South Africa isn't it ??

Backward Country...

Can't lift their weights either..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:00 pm

On the bright side... At least the tax rates are okay as is the cost of living and the weather. Could also be worse.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:52 pm

Have an acquaintance (Friend of my father-in-law) from Johannesbourg (check sp) who had a luxury house and lifestyle but has moved here because not only could he not get his White son into University with the quota system....but he'd been mugged and carjacked on a few occasions.....and felt scared daily for himself and his family.

South africa was a disgrace back in apartheid times.........Two wrongs however doesn't make a right !

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:13 pm

A report was released which stated that 47% if white South Africans don't think that apartheid was a wrong... Don't really feel sorry for them... at all.

9% of the population
2% of all crime victims are white
90% of the wealth
lowest unemployment rates
highest graduation rates
highest university entrance rates

But sure... they're oppressed, or undergoing a genocide... or whatever it is.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

kingraf wrote:A report was released which stated that 47% if white South Africans don't think that apartheid was a wrong... Don't really feel sorry for them... at all.

9% of the population
2% of all crime victims are white
90% of the wealth
lowest unemployment rates
highest graduation rates
highest university entrance rates

But sure... they're oppressed, or undergoing a genocide... or whatever it is.

That's not the attitude..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:17 pm

If you want to talk about that take it to the OT section, the boxing section isn't the place for it thumbsup

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

hampo171 wrote:If you want to talk about that take it to the OT section, the boxing section isn't the place for it thumbsup

I've been taking all night......Give us a break will you !! thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm

Fair enough... I'm not really bothered... think there's a Stop the Oppression meeting down the road... Nothing screams an oppressed race like people arriving in a bevy of Land Rovers and SUV's.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:31 pm

kingraf wrote:Fair enough...  I'm not really bothered... think there's a Stop the Oppression meeting down the road... Nothing screams an oppressed race like people arriving in a bevy of Land Rovers and SUV's.

You sound bitter..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:34 pm

Bitter about? I just called bull.shi.t on the bleeding heart story you try spin about white South Africans.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:38 pm

3fingers wrote:I think TRUSS should be given a 30 day ban. He seems to be an enduring light on v2 so it would be interesting to see how the board functioned should he temporarily be extinguished. Actually,  ban all the big names for 30 days (Hammer, strongy, milky, truss, haz etc) and give those, who are too timid to post, a chance to post. Allow them free reign without the fear of a rebuttal from The Clique.

Also, it might give The Clique an oportunity to expend some energy on the more meaningful things in life, such as real life.

Today, in my life, I worked a split shift, monitored the databus on a typhoon, hit the bag, got three stitches in my knuckle, drove 180miles to see my family (who were in bed when I arrived),  had a half bottle of wine by myself on the sofa, and posted once on V2....I did not rub shoulders with any billionaires, I am not an Adonis,  I have not just arrived back from vegas, or going to vegas anytime soon, I have not predicted the winner of lots of fights and made lots from the bookies in doing so, neither have i lost any money, I have no famous freinds, no world class boxer has done me a good turn, I dont have three degrees,  im not a self professed professor of law, economics, psychiatry, or politics, I dont give a poop how you spell (though hate the use  of the word ergo), and Im not going to impress anyone by what I can (or have) benched, squated or deadlifted, and I use boxrec all the time. Oh, and I dont own any property, or a nice car.

Ouch.

Are the 'clique' tough on newcomers? Too busy scoring points off each other. Something similar tends to happen on most boards and its a free market, plenty of others to try.

The constant squabbling and willy waving has probably driven off a few good posters though and that's a shame.

When truss does his annual retirement, the place is very quiet... some may think that's a good thing, but I've never noticed it corresponding to an influx of new blood.

My real life is nappies and screaming kids and I tap away on here for some light relief.  But I can probably survive without it, so am happy to retire for the good of the board. Under this keyboard warrior front lies a magnanimous soul. Obviously, I'd expect to be granted an emotional farewell thread, before making a comeback a few days later.

I await the expected torrent of 'f*ck off milky' posts, which I will laugh off whilst being secretly hurt and scarred for life.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:44 pm

milkyboy wrote:
3fingers wrote:I think TRUSS should be given a 30 day ban. He seems to be an enduring light on v2 so it would be interesting to see how the board functioned should he temporarily be extinguished. Actually,  ban all the big names for 30 days (Hammer, strongy, milky, truss, haz etc) and give those, who are too timid to post, a chance to post. Allow them free reign without the fear of a rebuttal from The Clique.

Also, it might give The Clique an oportunity to expend some energy on the more meaningful things in life, such as real life.

Today, in my life, I worked a split shift, monitored the databus on a typhoon, hit the bag, got three stitches in my knuckle, drove 180miles to see my family (who were in bed when I arrived),  had a half bottle of wine by myself on the sofa, and posted once on V2....I did not rub shoulders with any billionaires, I am not an Adonis,  I have not just arrived back from vegas, or going to vegas anytime soon, I have not predicted the winner of lots of fights and made lots from the bookies in doing so, neither have i lost any money, I have no famous freinds, no world class boxer has done me a good turn, I dont have three degrees,  im not a self professed professor of law, economics, psychiatry, or politics, I dont give a poop how you spell (though hate the use  of the word ergo), and Im not going to impress anyone by what I can (or have) benched, squated or deadlifted, and I use boxrec all the time. Oh, and I dont own any property, or a nice car.

Ouch.

Are the 'clique' tough on newcomers? Too busy scoring points off each other. Something similar tends to happen on most boards and its a free market, plenty of others to try.

The constant squabbling and willy waving has probably driven off a few good posters though and that's a shame.

When truss does his annual retirement, the place is very quiet... some may think that's a good thing, but I've never noticed it corresponding to an influx of new blood.

My real life is nappies and screaming kids and I tap away on here for some light relief.  But I can probably survive without it, so am happy to retire for the good of the board. Under this keyboard warrior front lies a magnanimous soul. Obviously, I'd expect to be granted an emotional farewell thread, before making a comeback a few days later.

I await the expected torrent of 'f*ck off milky' posts, which I will laugh off whilst being secretly hurt and scarred for life.

F**k off Milky..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:44 pm

f*ck off milky

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:46 pm

It's Christmas milky and each of your posts is like little presents waiting to be unwrapped. The beauty of each only surpassed by each now one that appears.

Or of course you could do a OneTwo special and just retire from part of the board and acquire exactly 0 f***S Smile

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

Keep em coming boys. I know you're only joking.

It's just a bit of banter isn't it.

Isn't it?

It isn't?

Crying or Very sad broken

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:00 pm

Derbymanc wrote:It's Christmas milky and each of your posts is like little presents waiting to be unwrapped.

You're not Milky's Wife are you ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:02 pm

Yeah! fuc*k you Milky!

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:04 pm

I'd never say f**k you Milky... but I'm definitely in the crowd with people who are saying it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:10 pm

Don't worry Milky, I'm with you with an arm around you... maybe a slight caress of your little buttcheeks... a little cupping thrown in for good measure..

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:11 pm

Raf, you've been all mean to me, since I teased you over your best new poster award last year.  If I retract those comments will you be my friend. I'll say lots of nice things about South Africa , and never mention you being beaten up by a girl.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:15 pm

milkyboy wrote: and never mention you being beaten up by a girl.

Where is Chris today ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:16 pm

What can I say Milky? I'm South African... I get all vindictive really quickly.

If we can never speak about being beaten by that statuesque Amazonian again... all will be forgiven
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:16 pm

I have to admit, the Clique does stop me from posting as frequently as I'd like - the issue with it being a moderated forum but with stark favoritism is that I can't really defend myself without the red pen coming out. #firstworldproblems.

Anyway, I guess I should stop rising to the trolls and just talk about boxing - that'd work better than whining.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:17 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:I have to admit, the Clique does stop me from posting as frequently as I'd like - the issue with it being a moderated forum but with stark favoritism is that I can't really defend myself without the red pen coming out. #firstworldproblems.

Anyway, I guess I should stop rising to the trolls and just talk about boxing - that'd work better than whining.

Can I remind you to stay on topic or you will be banned

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:18 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:I have to admit, the Clique does stop me from posting as frequently as I'd like .

Keep up the good work guys !!! thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:19 pm

What exactly is the topic? I can't remember.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

I think the topic was 'f*ck off milky'. Proving quite a popular thread.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

kingraf wrote:What exactly is the topic? I can't remember.

Something about Adam fisting the naughty ones/chaos reigns and we should all run for the hills/new members are returnee banded members (how do I change my username btw? can't figure out how to do it) and they've bought the plague with them

Something along those lines

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:26 pm

Adam D wrote:Can I remind you to stay on topic or you will be banned

Ok, f**k off Milky

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:26 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
kingraf wrote:What exactly is the topic? I can't remember.

Something about Adam fisting the naughty ones/chaos reigns and we should all run for the hills/new members are returnee banded members (how do I change my username btw? can't figure out how to do it) and they've bought the plague with them

Something along those lines

All usernames are already used up. The only two left are Jim Watt and Strongbackv2

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:27 pm

Adam D wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:I have to admit, the Clique does stop me from posting as frequently as I'd like - the issue with it being a moderated forum but with stark favoritism is that I can't really defend myself without the red pen coming out. #firstworldproblems.

clap And they say Adam doesn't do irony

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:27 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:

Ok, f**k off Milky

Using coloured fonts is a banable offence. Wont you ever learn?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:28 pm

milkyboy wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Adam doesnt do ironing.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:34 pm

Adam D wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:

Ok, f**k off Milky

Using coloured fonts is a banable offence. Wont you ever learn?

Seeing as the mods won't help him...... Maybe Jabby should complain to the guy who runs the site !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:35 pm

Adam D wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Adam doesnt do ironing.

Would hope you'd be employing 3 maids to get such things done from the PPC money generated from here Wink

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 2:36 pm

Adam D wrote:

Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by DDGO2 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:20 pm

So we can get lary on this thread and wont get banned? I need clarity before I gulp down the mad pills. DDGO2 is ready.

DDGO2

Back to top Go down

Post by DDGO2 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:23 pm

OI OI !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU RAPSCALIANS!!!!

Adam wont ban me because he knows I have gifts! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DDGO2

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

DDGO2 wrote:So we can get lary on this thread and wont get banned? I need clarity before I gulp down the mad pills. DDGO2 eMore is ready.

Corrected that for you.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by DDGO2 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

Captain Kirk I am DDGO2!!!! How's it going, friend?

DDGO2

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:28 pm

DDGO2 wrote:Captain Kirk I am DDGO2!!!! How's it going, friend?

Emore, just start with how you want to bromance me and get it over and done with.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by DDGO2 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 3:30 pm

come here, baby.

DDGO2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2