The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread

+28
Steffan
munkian
George Carlin
prop_lyd
LordDowlais
Stone Motif
alive555
Dolphin Ziggler
Jhamer25
Coleman
Sgt_Pooly
Biltong
Cardiff Dave
GavinDragon
Allty
wayne
VinceWLB
maestegmafia
profitius
Artful_Dodger
ME-109
Luckless Pedestrian
glamorganalun
dragon999
bedfordwelsh
ScarletSpiderman
The Saint
dragon4life
32 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread - Page 5 Empty Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread

Post by dragon4life Tue 21 Oct - 16:17

First topic message reminder :

3 in Wales squad that would have been 4 if tyler was fit

Last edited by dragon4life on Wed 17 Jun - 13:59; edited 1 time in total

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan - 20:47

Please, please, please Dragons board do not be tempted to trade in our home advantage for a lucrative Millenium Stadium (as suggested by the SW Argus). That, for me, would be a guaranteed way to lose the tie. Think long term, rather than short term, financial gain. A capcaity RP would be so much better atmosphere wise than the MS with some 25k fans (if that).

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 24 Jan - 20:57

I think you're right.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan - 21:26

I really don't know where this rumour is coming from. It isn't going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat 24 Jan - 21:31

Cardiff Dave wrote:Great result for Welsh rugby plus the Terks got a tuning.

Qualifying in a second rate league when many of the teams field their reserve team is not great for Welsh rugby, at least the Turks were playing at the top table which is good for Welsh rugby.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon4life Sat 24 Jan - 21:45

glamorganalun wrote:

Qualifying in a second rate league when many of the teams field their reserve team is not great for Welsh rugby, at least the Turks were playing at the top table which is good for Welsh rugby.

You can only beat whats in front of you and Blues and Dragons have done that

Last edited by dragon4life on Sat 24 Jan - 21:48; edited 1 time in total

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan - 21:47

glamorganalun wrote:

Oh p*ss off Alun. Only in Wales do you see kn*b heads like you belittling the wins of its fellow clubs. You wouldn't see Leicester fans belittling Newcstle's win today. Wouldn't see the Northampton boys laughing at Exeter for racking up the points and finishing 2nd seeds in their competition. Unfortunately Wales has a higher % of simple minded human beings than the rest of Europe which unfortunately holds us back, on average, in business, sport, politics and culture. Rot in hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sat 24 Jan - 21:51

Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

Oh p*ss off Alun. Only in Wales do you see kn*b heads like you belittling the wins of its fellow clubs. You wouldn't see Leicester fans belittling Newcstle's win today. Wouldn't see the Northampton boys laughing at Exeter for racking up the points and finishing 2nd seeds in their competition. Unfortunately Wales has a higher % of simple minded human beings than the rest of Europe which unfortunately holds us back, on average, in business, sport, politics and culture. Rot in hell!
Griff, I gave a different response to Alun on the International section, but you also have to look at the answer he was responding to, totally uncalled for.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan - 21:54

Alun is only happy having pops. Best off not rising to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 24 Jan - 21:55

wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

Griff, I gave a different response to Alun  on the International section, but you also have to look at the answer he was responding to, totally uncalled for.

Given alun's history of degenerating all things Welsh rugby and ESPECIALLY dragons rugby, I'd say it was quite called for. Sometimes the truth hurts, but the truth is the truth and these simple minded idiots happen to be taking over the internet everywhere I turn!

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan - 21:57

Yeah maybe. However, I can see some banter in Dave's post (about the Scarlets loss) but I read, and know from his previous posting history, that Alun genuinely cannot see the good in anything outside of his bubble. He'd love the dragons and blues to exit ASAP so he can have a dig. Not a nice chap.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 24 Jan - 21:58

Griff wrote:Please, please, please Dragons board do not be tempted to trade in our home advantage for a lucrative Millenium Stadium (as suggested by the SW Argus). That, for me, would be a guaranteed way to lose the tie. Think long term, rather than short term, financial gain. A capcaity RP would be so much better atmosphere wise than the MS with some 25k fans (if that).

Keep it at Rodney Parade and I'll go out of my way to get there, and drag friends and family along for the ride! Improvement in the domestic competition is required now if we're to progress in the latter stages of challenge cup.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sat 24 Jan - 22:02

The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

Griff, I gave a different response to Alun  on the International section, but you also have to look at the answer he was responding to, totally uncalled for.

Given alun's history of degenerating all things Welsh rugby and ESPECIALLY dragons rugby, I'd say it was quite called for. Sometimes the truth hurts, but the truth is the truth and these simple minded idiots happen to be taking over the internet everywhere I turn!
The point is Saint that CD was happy a Welsh team lost, I'm NOT, against another Welsh team or to my teams advantage I don't mind, against a foreign team with no advantage to my team, different.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sat 24 Jan - 22:07

If you are definately playing the Blues you should play at Dave Parade, if you are playing anybody else, I would play at the Millenium and I know of 3 outsiders who would be there to support you.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan - 22:13

wayne wrote:If you are definately playing the Blues you should play at Dave Parade, if you are playing anybody else, I would play at the Millenium and I know of 3 outsiders who would be there to support you.

''Outsiders'??? Perhaps a slip of the keyboard, but is this part of the problem in Wales? Why would anyone be deemed, or indeed classify themselves, as an outsider to a public sports match???!

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 25 Jan - 8:47

The Saint wrote:
Griff wrote:Please, please, please Dragons board do not be tempted to trade in our home advantage for a lucrative Millenium Stadium (as suggested by the SW Argus). That, for me, would be a guaranteed way to lose the tie. Think long term, rather than short term, financial gain. A capcaity RP would be so much better atmosphere wise than the MS with some 25k fans (if that).

Keep it at Rodney Parade and I'll go out of my way to get there, and drag friends and family along for the ride! Improvement in the domestic competition is required now if we're to progress in the latter stages of challenge cup.

Agree 110%, to move this game to the MS would be utterly crazy, the Blues would be very happy if we did but if we want to get to the Semis then keep it at RP.

There was a quote by Prydie before yesterdays game that the crowd will give them the extra edge against Stade will imagine that again in a quarter final against the Blues.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Dragons board make the right Rugby decision. Maybe we should all e-mail them and let them know how we feel.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Sun 25 Jan - 12:15

We have to play it at Dave Parade. It's bad enough that we lose a home game every Judgement Day, but to move a home game to the city of the away team would be madness. Like Jason Tovey said on Twitter, what's the point of fighting for a home quarter final only to give the advantage away?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 25 Jan - 17:00

Griff wrote:Yeah maybe. However, I can see some banter in Dave's post (about the Scarlets loss) but I read, and know from his previous posting history, that Alun genuinely cannot see the good in anything outside of his bubble. He'd love the dragons and blues to exit ASAP so he can have a dig. Not a nice chap.

Well spotted. At least somebody did.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 25 Jan - 17:13

glamorganalun wrote:

Maybe I should have been clearer. The "Great result" I was referring to was the fact that we were getting an all Welsh QF. Agree that the pool stages of the Bic Biro are a tad easier than it's bigger brother, but from now on no doubt that all teams involved will want to win it, so the ko stages will be a different animal altogether.
The Terks getting a "tuning" was a wind up. Should have added a smiley I guess.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 25 Jan - 17:26

wayne wrote:
The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

The point is Saint that CD was happy a Welsh team lost, I'm NOT, against another Welsh team or to my teams advantage I don't mind, against a foreign team with no advantage to my team, different.  

Eh?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun 25 Jan - 17:32

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

Eh?
If as you say you had added a smiley in your last post, I still wouldn't have believed it, it was a mealy mouthed apology that was miles to late Very Happy

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 25 Jan - 17:45

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:We have to play it at Dave Parade. It's bad enough that we lose a home game every Judgement Day, but to move a home game to the city of the away team would be madness. Like Jason Tovey said on Twitter, what's the point of fighting for a home quarter final only to give the advantage away?

Agreed it defo should be at Dave. I hope it is and no doubt the place would be bouncing as would the surrounding bars and restaurants.
Although quite different, we've had similar debates over the years about moving games from CAP to the MS next door. Ultimately though, wonga talks and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some number crunching going on in the coming weeks.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 25 Jan - 17:50

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

Eh?
If as you say you had added a smiley in your last post, I still wouldn't have believed it, it was a mealy mouthed apology that was miles to late Very Happy

I haven't apologised. Nothing to apologise for anyway.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 25 Jan - 18:05

London Irish or Edinburgh away in the Semis if we beat the Blues.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan - 18:37

Should be on neutral territory IMO. Otherwise the incentive is to finish lower down the seedings to get an easier semi (should you get there).

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 25 Jan - 18:40

Griff,

Seeding didnt come into the semis it was a straight draw and its home as in home country isn;t nit home ground?
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sun 25 Jan - 18:54

The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

At least someoone can see reality and has not got his head in the sand. I, believe it or not was pleased both the Blues and the Dragons won well but this competition is a joke and selling teams like the Blues, Dragons, Newcastle and Exceter short mainly by the French. I took exception to the comment about another Welsh team getting a tuning when they were in a real competition.

I take exception to some of the insults by some on this forum, I do not lower myself to insults, we are all entitled to express opinions and ideas. I noticed nobody disagreed with my comments, the truth should not hurt, the competition has been spoilt by some teams been not good enough and other teams (French mainly) not taking it seriously.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 25 Jan - 19:39

glamorganalun wrote:
The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

At least someoone can see reality and has not got his head in the sand. I, believe it or not was pleased both the Blues and the Dragons won well but this competition is a joke and selling teams like the Blues, Dragons, Newcastle and Exceter short mainly by the French. I took exception to the comment about another Welsh team getting a tuning when they were in a real competition.

I take exception to some of the insults by some on this forum, I do not lower myself to insults, we are all entitled to express opinions and ideas. I noticed nobody disagreed with my comments, the truth should not hurt, the competition has been spoilt by some teams been not good enough and other teams (French mainly) not taking it seriously.

They did though. That's the truth and is taking the pi$$ going out of fashion down your way or what?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan - 20:00

Cardiff Dave wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:
The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
Griff wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

They did though. That's the truth and is taking the pi$$ going out of fashion down your way or what?

In my best 'Coming To America' voice: "He got a point"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan - 20:05

bedfordwelsh wrote:Griff,

Seeding didnt come into the semis it was a straight draw and its home as in home country isn;t nit home ground?

Hi Bedford, can you clarify: do you mean it's not home ground, as in it is in England but at a neutral venue???

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 25 Jan - 20:34

Yeah that's what I understand Griffin unless they have changed that ruling
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan - 20:58

bedfordwelsh wrote:Yeah that's what I understand Griffin unless they have changed that ruling

Cheers Bedford. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 26 Jan - 8:17

Griff wrote:
bedfordwelsh wrote:Yeah that's what I understand Griffin unless they have changed that ruling

Cheers Bedford. thumbsup

Griff,

Not sure where the teams we would meet in the semi would play though. Irish could I guess choose anywhere in England but would want something relatively close to their fan base to allow as many as possible to travel there so I would guess maybe Twickenham, The Stoop or the Kassam in Oxford.

As for Edinburgh, well the obvious choice would have been Murrayfield but with that as their home ground now I don't know. Would they move across to Glasgow maybe.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 10:09

It's a toughie. Another conundrum is what would happen if the semi was in Wales with the regional set-up: if the Dragons had a home semi could we choose to play it at Ebbw Vale because technically it's not our home ground, but it is one of our regional homes, so to speak. Is that unfair on the opponents? Would we have to go outside the region???

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 26 Jan - 12:28

I guess in our Region would be ok but I would also imagine that for a semi final there would have to be a minimum capacity level which as an Ebbw boy would unfortunately rule out ECP.

As a quick aside Ebbw are top of the Premiership at the moment Wink Ponty have 2 games in hand though.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 13:37

I follow the premiership results quite closely Bedford, even if I don't go to any games. Been very impressed by Ebbw recently. I was looking at their squad - very few Dragons squad players in there from what I saw (only a relative quick glance though). Could that be a reason why they're doing so well - i.e. less meddling and players being farmed out and recalled by the Dragons at the drop of a hat = a better more settled squad than other teams in the region? I look at Cross Keys having Dragosn boys sent out to get some game time, recalled for injuries, sent back for a B&I game, recalled again. It must be sh*t for the player and a nightmare for the premiership coaches in terms of continuity and trying to please everyone. Then again I look at Newport and just think WTF! Not that we were ever that mighty, but 'how the mighty have fallen'!

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 26 Jan - 16:58

When I am home I try and time it so that Ebbw and Dragons have a home game then I can go and watch both. There is still a lot of bitterness towards the Dragons/Regions on the terraces by people of my generation though the pre season friendly against the Saints built some bridges.

Talking to lads in the club house and friends/family etc they get annoyed that some of the boys aren't getting recognised by the Dragons but then as you said on the flip side they are glad they aren't as that way the coaches are able to select from a settled squad.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 17:56

I guess what I also meant was that, with the other Prem clubs in the region it seems like they're sort of forced to accept some of our academy boys - "send him to Cross Keys/Bedwas to get some game time" - when that player may not fit in with the game plan/style of the coach in charge of the prem club. I was thinking that perhaps EV have not got this agreement in place as they're relatively new back into the prem. Look at it as a good thing for now! I'm sure the EV faithful would be up in arms if some of their boys were given recognition as that means they'll be plucked from EV to train with the Dragons and perhaps sit on the Dragons bench instead of turning out for EV, thus weakening them! Or worse, which has happened with Newport and other prem clubs - a player gets some recognition, gets called up to the region, doesn't get much game time so is loaned out - but wait for it - to a different prem club such as Bedwas!!! It works both ways of course, but currently there aren't too many of the decent fringe players being loaned back to Newport. That's gotta suck as a premiership fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 26 Jan - 18:03

Can't answer that one Griff though I would imagine that they would come under the Dragons radar now they are back in the Prem, know they weren't before promotion.

As mentioned I do know some on the terraces complain not getting recognition but then glad they don't, wasn't aware of the loaned out issue.

Surely if Newport/Keys/Ebbw etc loaned a player to the Dragons then surely common sense says he goes back to his original club if not required not farmed out somewhere else that's just f crazy

bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 26 Jan - 18:10

"Newport Gwent Dragons chairman Martyn Hazell wants their European Challenge Cup quarter-final against Cardiff Blues to be played at Rodney Parade.

The Dragons host their rivals in the last eight on the first weekend of April, and a venue switch to the Millennium Stadium has been discussed.

But Hazell wants the Dragons to make the most of their home advantage.

"I think it will have to be played at Rodney Parade. The players have worked hard to get a home draw," he said.

"The supporters would like a home draw. There's nothing worse than if you went to a big stadium with 15,000 or 20,000 people rocking around in an empty bucket.

"It would have to be put to the board and we will have to discuss it, but that's my personal thoughts."

The Dragons and Blues have already met twice this season, with the Dragons winning in Cardiff and Blues coming out on top at Rodney Parade.

The Dragons finished top of pool 3 after beating Stade Francais 30-19 at Rodney Parade.

Blues secured second place in pool 1 with a 28-3 win over Grenoble in France.

The draw for the knockout stages was based on finishing positions in the pools, with the Dragons seeded third and the Blues sixth."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/30985710

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 18:43

Yeah, lets hope he sticks by that CD. If this was a reverse fixture I'd hope for it to be in Cardiff Arms Park rather than the MS or, even worse, Cardiff City Stadium! I'll never forget that New Years Day about 4 years ago (is that right?!) - my first trip to Cardiff City Stadium. My mate in the RAF had 50 free tickets. 50!!! He couldn't give them away unfortunately. It was a rather quiet affair. However, it was a decent crowd I think. They just got lost in the empty seats. No-one wants that to happen again.

As an aside, I don't blame the Blues for trying Cardiff City stadium. Sometimes you need to have to balls to go for it to see if it works. It didn't and luckily they were able to get out of the agreement. But at least they tried. Kudos, sort of!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 26 Jan - 19:21

Griff wrote:Yeah, lets hope he sticks by that CD.  If this was a reverse fixture I'd hope for it to be in Cardiff Arms Park rather than the MS or, even worse, Cardiff City Stadium!  I'll never forget that New Years Day about 4 years ago (is that right?!) - my first trip to Cardiff City Stadium.  My mate in the RAF had 50 free tickets.  50!!! He couldn't give them away unfortunately.  It was a rather quiet affair.  However, it was a decent crowd I think.  They just got lost in the empty seats.  No-one wants that to happen again.

As an aside, I don't blame the Blues for trying Cardiff City stadium.  Sometimes you need to have to balls to go for it to see if it works.  It didn't and luckily they were able to get out of the agreement.  But at least they tried.  Kudos, sort of!

"free tickets"?!?! Shush mun. Sposed to be a secret.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 26 Jan - 19:26

bedfordwelsh wrote:When I am home I try and time it so that Ebbw and Dragons have a home game then I can go and watch both.  There is still a lot of bitterness towards the Dragons/Regions on the terraces by people of my generation though the pre season friendly against the Saints built some bridges.

Talking to lads in the club house and friends/family etc they get annoyed that some of the boys aren't getting recognised by the Dragons but then as you said on the flip side they are glad they aren't as that way the coaches are able to select from a settled squad.

This might cheer them up, Bedford:

'Ebbw Vale centre Carl Meyer will feature for Newport Gwent Dragons in their LV= Cup clash against Exeter on Sunday as the region bolster their midfield ranks.

The South African has been training with the Dragons and is poised for a debut against the Chiefs at Rodney Parade.'

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/dragons/11749522.Dragons_to_have_a_look_at_Ebbw_centre_Carl_Meyer_in_LV__Cup/

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 26 Jan - 19:37

Griff wrote:
As an aside, I don't blame the Blues for trying Cardiff City stadium.  Sometimes you need to have to balls to go for it to see if it works.  It didn't and luckily they were able to get out of the agreement.  But at least they tried.  Kudos, sort of!

Honest question; d'you reckon it was a "rugby decision" then, to move away from CAP to CCS?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 19:57

Probably not directly a rugby decision, no. More indirectly. I.e. "If we move away, and it works, and we get bigger crowds (because we're a bit limited crowd wise at CAP) then we'll have more cash to spend on players, etc." So a business decision that they hoped would benefit the rugby side. Complete guess by me though. I don't think the Blues management would have deliberately moved away had they thought it would damage the region/club rugby wise. Surely?! But saying that, this is Welsh rugby. Maybe that's just waht we do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 26 Jan - 20:11

Griff wrote:Probably not directly a rugby decision, no. More indirectly. I.e. "If we move away, and it works, and we get bigger crowds (because we're a bit limited crowd wise at CAP) then we'll have more cash to spend on players, etc." So a business decision that they hoped would benefit the rugby side. Complete guess by me though. I don't think the Blues management would have deliberately moved away had they thought it would damage the region/club rugby wise. Surely?! But saying that, this is Welsh rugby. Maybe that's just waht we do!!!

A property development decision perhaps?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon 26 Jan - 20:27

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
bedfordwelsh wrote:When I am home I try and time it so that Ebbw and Dragons have a home game then I can go and watch both.  There is still a lot of bitterness towards the Dragons/Regions on the terraces by people of my generation though the pre season friendly against the Saints built some bridges.

'Ebbw Vale centre Carl Meyer will feature for Newport Gwent Dragons in their LV= Cup clash against Exeter on Sunday as the region bolster their midfield ranks.

The South African has been training with the Dragons and is poised for a debut against the Chiefs at Rodney Parade.'

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/dragons/11749522.Dragons_to_have_a_look_at_Ebbw_centre_Carl_Meyer_in_LV__Cup/

We've had one or two and I know Kingsley still has strong links with Ebbw Vale and the club itself, the Saints game was well supported better than most expected and I hope its not just a one off.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 20:45

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Griff wrote:Probably not directly a rugby decision, no. More indirectly. I.e. "If we move away, and it works, and we get bigger crowds (because we're a bit limited crowd wise at CAP) then we'll have more cash to spend on players, etc." So a business decision that they hoped would benefit the rugby side. Complete guess by me though. I don't think the Blues management would have deliberately moved away had they thought it would damage the region/club rugby wise. Surely?! But saying that, this is Welsh rugby. Maybe that's just waht we do!!!

I genuinely have no idea CD. I took little notice when the Blues moved to CCS but was glad they moved back when it didn't work out, rather than carry on regardless. I'm a bit naive/ignorant with happenings at the other regions, apart from that on the BBC website!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon 26 Jan - 20:59

Griff wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

I genuinely have no idea CD. I took little notice when the Blues moved to CCS but was glad they moved back when it didn't work out, rather than carry on regardless. I'm a bit naive/ignorant with happenings at the other regions, apart from that on the BBC website!

You're not the only one as most don't have any idea.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 26 Jan - 21:33

bedfordwelsh wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:

We've had one or two and I know Kingsley still has strong links with Ebbw Vale and the club itself, the Saints game was well supported better than most expected and I hope its not just a one off.

I hope it's not a one off, too.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan - 23:18

Fortress Eugene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next