The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye ready for comeback!

+30
trottb
SugarRayBray
Adam D
catchweight
kingraf
Hammersmith harrier
Strongback
TRUSSMAN66
milkyboy
ShahenshahG
Dipper Brown
Coxy001
88Chris05
DuransHorse
dangerous_mouse
md_fan
Rowley
Steffan
3fingers
monty junior
jimdig
rycoys
Duty281
jimmy glitter pants
lfc91
hampo17
Boxtthis
tunes666
hazharrison
hayemaker
34 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haye ready for comeback! Empty Haye ready for comeback!

Post by hayemaker Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:38 am

Hi everyone. Hope Christmqs has been a good one. Here is just a little something for some of the Haye doubters out there to ponder.

Former two-division world champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) has assured his fans that they haven't seen the last of him. The 34-year-old boxer is promising to return in style. Haye has been inactive since July 2012, when he knocked out Dereck Chisora.

Since the win over Chisora, injuries forced him to withdraw from planned fight with Manuel Charr and two scheduled dates with Tyson Fury. The second injury promoted Haye to get right shoulder surgery and says doctors advised me to retire.

"The shoulder is fixed, for me that was the most important thing. I didn't want to rush an announcement [on my comeback], have a set back, and have to have another six months out," Haye told The Independent. "I'm punching harder than before now because of the rehab. My right is now stronger than my left and is stronger than before surgery. Trust me, 2015 is the return of 'The Hayemaker', I'll be bigger, better, faster, stronger, with a new plan."

This is exactly what I have been expecting. I think after a year of disappointment 2015 is going to be a HUGE one for Haye. He is fit again and already plotting his comeback. We havent seen the last of the Hyemaker! Expect big things in 2015!

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Haye ready for comeback! Empty Re: Haye ready for comeback!

Post by hazharrison Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:43 am

Big things? He might get a crack at Stiverne should he get past Wilder but Fury and Klitschko won't touch him with a barge pole.

What's the point in punching harder if - against the bigger heavyweights - you're too timid to punch?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:48 am

I though he hit WK with some big shots, up till the last round, I dont get why people think if he let WK jab his face of and then ultimately KO him with a right that it would have helped his cause.

That being said I'm a bit bored of the uncertainly with Haye and also think now he is not with Adam Booth anymore at this lat stage in his career, we have more than likely seen the best of him.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sun 28 Dec 2014, 11:06 am

I like Haye, or, at least, I like watching him fight. But, I'll believe his 'comeback' is on when he actually gets in the ring.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 28 Dec 2014, 11:10 am

I've just had déjà vu! I read the same rubbish last year Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:00 pm

Not to fussed on haye to be honest. Great cruiser but showed he was afraid to mix it with klitscho in the ring, he would rather survive for 12 rounds. Would be far more interested in fury fighting klitscho because fury would actually FIGHT HIM!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:24 pm

hazharrison wrote:Big things? He might get a crack at Stiverne should he get past Wilder but Fury and Klitschko won't touch him with a barge pole.

What's the point in punching harder if - against the bigger heavyweights - you're too timid to punch?

Haye is not timid at all. He is one of the most explosive heavyweights in the division. In fact I would say he is the most explosive. In terms of speed and power as a combination he is out on his own. There are some other big hitters in the division for sure - Klitschko would rival Haye in terms of pure power but he doesnt have Hayes speed.

I think Haye will win the heavyweight championship back in 2015. He beats Wilder or Stiverne easy and for Klitschko he is still the biggest fight out there. I think Klitschko will be thinking about retiring soon and wont want his legacy to be harmed by people saying he ducked a Haye rematch. From Klitschkos perspective he also knows he won the first fight so I would expect him to be full of confidence for a Haye rematch. Maybe even overconfident if he thinks Haye will use the same tactics.

You ar eprobably right about Fury. I think this would be a massive fight and an easy win for Haye a bit like the Audley Harrison fight. But I think Fury will just continue fighting bums in 2015 while he pretends other fighters are avoiding him. Who is he fighting next? Oh yeah another bum that nobody has heard of! Aboslute joke.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy glitter pants Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:25 pm

picard

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:31 pm

Nobody will ever say Klitschko ducked Haye in a rematch because Haye doesn't deserve the rematch, regarding Fury and who he's fighting, he's fighting the WBOs number 4 ranked heavyweight, he's going about things the right way rather than having t shirts with severed heads and other pointless garbage.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 28 Dec 2014, 1:07 pm

David Haye will only fight a maximum of two times in 2015, so I cannot see any 'big things' happening.

The K brothers won't bother with him, Fury probably won't either after being messed around last time (can't say I blame him!), so that leaves...Wilder? And some spurious rumours of a 'Battle of Britain' with Joshua?

Boring!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 28 Dec 2014, 5:45 pm

It is interesting to know how haye actually plans to regain a title, can't see him boxing more than 2 times to get a shot. I can see a fight with joshua actually happening it makes alot of money, I just really hope he means it this time, still the best heavy we have and to me destroys fury,price and joshua. Love him or hate him he obviously has sublime talent and him back is exciting for the sport!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sun 28 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm

Praise the Lord. The saviour of the heavyweight division is talking again.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 28 Dec 2014, 5:52 pm

rycoys wrote:It is interesting to know how haye actually plans to regain a title, can't see him boxing more than 2 times to get a shot. I can see a fight with joshua actually happening it makes alot of money, I just really hope he means it this time, still the best heavy we have and to me destroys fury,price and joshua. Love him or hate him he obviously has sublime talent and him back is exciting for the sport!

Spot on mate. Haye back in the division can only be a good thing. Haye brings a new level of excitement and quality to the division like him or not. Say what you want about him but when he fights, its big news and the division was at the peak of its interest when Haye was fighting. Since then it has fallen back into boredom.

I thinks its far too soon for Joshua to take on someone of Hayes class and I cant see Hearn risking him even with big money on offer. Haye seems like a good kid and a top prospect so I would to see his confidence destroyed by taking a beating against Haye.

Lets be honest though, Haye would not be coming back if it wasnt about winning world titles. In my opinion a comeback can only mean one thing - regaining the heavyweight championship. I sense this will be a massive year for Haye.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

He never fights though, a guy who is 34 has only fought 28 times in a pretty long career. Realistically he needs to fight about 4 times this year to get near title contention again, there is simply no chance of that happening, he will just use his mouth to hype a money fight which will probably end up falling through. I don't mind Haye, he's a talented fighter but it was almost 6 years since he moved up to HW and in the cold light of day his best win since is Chisora and Valuev (who was imo a 46 year old Holyfield was far more impressive in beating). The division hasn't gone back in to boredom as Wlad is back on HBO and there's a number of young fighters nearing a title shot, Haye beating complete journeyman like Barrett, Ruiz and Fraudley did nothing but make the division in to even more of a joke than it already was. With the WBC belt circling again it's up to Haye whether he really wants to be a champion or just line his pockets.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:34 pm

Haye is a good fighter. However, things need to be put in perspective.

Haye is handsome, has a great body and speaks well. In other words, he's a promoters dream, at least he was before the injuries. Haye being an easy sell says nothing about his fighting ability...

In a nutshell, this is Haye as a fighter:

Haye has genuine heavyweight power in single shots, though to punch like a heavyweight he needs to exert alot more energy than someone like Wlad, due to his smaller size. Essentially, he can't punch like a naturally heavy handed heavyweight, especially for 12 round,  because he needs to load up on shots to generate power, this burns energy, thus he pot shots.

His record is average at heavyweight, he beat audley, and old shot ruiz, journeyman monte barret, the talentless, slow and beatable valuev, then was comprehensively outclassed by wlad, beat Chis but, despite the knockout, did it less impressively than Fury. Those are facts.

Had Haye beaten a Stivern, Arreola, wlad, vit, pulev, povetkin or chagaev then I would certainly understand your excessive enthusiasm for mr david haye, hayemaker.

I think David Haye is a good fighter.  However, I wished he'd fought more often against more impressive opponents.

Having only had 6 fights at heavyweight, and only 1 fight in 2 years, then he should have to fight his way into contention for a title shot. The reality is there's a que, he's no sugar ray leonard, therefore he will have to wait his turn like everyone else.

Last edited by 3fingers on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:43 pm

hayemaker wrote:
rycoys wrote:It is interesting to know how haye actually plans to regain a title, can't see him boxing more than 2 times to get a shot. I can see a fight with joshua actually happening it makes alot of money, I just really hope he means it this time, still the best heavy we have and to me destroys fury,price and joshua. Love him or hate him he obviously has sublime talent and him back is exciting for the sport!

Spot on mate. Haye back in the division can only be a good thing. Haye brings a new level of excitement and quality to the division like him or not. Say what you want about him but when he fights, its big news and the division was at the peak of its interest when Haye was fighting. Since then it has fallen back into boredom.

I thinks its far too soon for Joshua to take on someone of Hayes class and I cant see Hearn risking him even with big money on offer. Haye seems like a good kid and a top prospect so I would to see his confidence destroyed by taking a beating against Haye.

Lets be honest though, Haye would not be coming back if it wasnt about winning world titles. In my opinion a comeback can only mean one thing - regaining the heavyweight championship. I sense this will be a massive year for Haye.

Haye has never won the heavyweight championship. He won a paper title against one of the worst paper champions of all time (by the skin of his teeth in a boring fight).

The only way he can win the championship is by beating Klitschko. Two problems with that: 1. Klitschko will not bother with him after dealing with him fairly easily last time and 2. Haye wouldn't stand a chance in a rematch.

Haye is coming back off one reason only: money. Look for him to kayo a palooka or two before taking on Joshua in 2016.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:13 pm

Michael Sprott I heard

Apparently the British public wants it...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:36 pm

Steffan wrote:Michael Sprott I heard

I'm all about the Audley rematch.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:37 pm

Rowley wrote:
Steffan wrote:Michael Sprott I heard

I'm all about the Audley rematch.

If he could get away with it, Haye would be, too!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:38 pm

It's funny because it's true!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:03 pm

Just musing, but Audley vs Fury would be reasonable fight to make. I don't think that Fury would spark him early like Price or Wilder, and Audley's actual boxing skills (when fully utilised) are a cut above Fury's. Might make for an entertaining fight. Audley probably has this one on his old drawing board as we speak.

As for Haye - would love to see him back in the ring against a live opponent but will believe it when it happens. Also you can never tell with healed injuries how they will stand up to a proper test after rehab. He could blow that shoulder out again in his first fight.

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Mon 29 Dec 2014, 4:12 am

hayemaker wrote:
hazharrison wrote:Big things? He might get a crack at Stiverne should he get past Wilder but Fury and Klitschko won't touch him with a barge pole.

Haye is not timid at all. He is one of the most explosive heavyweights in the division. In fact I would say he is the most explosive. In terms of speed and power as a combination he is out on his own. There are some other big hitters in the division for sure - Klitschko would rival Haye in terms of pure power but he doesnt have Hayes speed.

I think Haye will win the heavyweight championship back in 2015. He beats Wilder or Stiverne easy and for Klitschko he is still the biggest fight out there. I think Klitschko will be thinking about retiring soon and wont want his legacy to be harmed by people saying he ducked a Haye rematch. From Klitschkos perspective he also knows he won the first fight so I would expect him to be full of confidence for a Haye rematch. Maybe even overconfident if he thinks Haye will use the same tactics.

You ar eprobably right about Fury. I think this would be a massive fight and an easy win for Haye a bit like the Audley Harrison fight. But I think Fury will just continue fighting bums in 2015 while he pretends other fighters are avoiding him. Who is he fighting next? Oh yeah another bum that nobody has heard of! Aboslute joke.

Deffinately a wind up.

The D4 thing in retrospect was kind of funny but this unimaginative streak of bores trying the same style is.... boring.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Mon 29 Dec 2014, 9:05 am

md_fan wrote:Just musing, but Audley vs Fury would be reasonable fight to make.  I don't think that Fury would spark him early like Price or Wilder, and Audley's actual boxing skills (when fully utilised) are a cut above Fury's.  Might make for an entertaining fight.  Audley probably has this one on his old drawing board as we speak.

As for Haye - would love to see him back in the ring against a live opponent but will believe it when it happens.  Also you can never tell with healed injuries how they will stand up to a proper test after rehab.  He could blow that shoulder out again in his first fight.

I can see the logic in thinking Audley v Fury would be a good fight, maybe 5 years ago I'd agree, but Audley's done and Fury is/should be way above fighting the version of Audley that exists today. The only way Audley wins is if he hits Fury over the head with a steel drawing board WWF style.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 29 Dec 2014, 9:39 am

Audley was a poor fight for a 13-bout novice in Price a couple of years ago in my opinion, let alone someone in Fury's position now. Fury is mandatory for a world title and high up the rankings of the division; Harrison was never even close to that kind of level even in his prime, whenever the hell that was, never mind now. How can anyone even half mention someone like Harrison as even a semi-decent opponent for Fury right now?

What fight of Harrison's indicates that he's got better boxing skills than Fury? Presumably it was one of those ones that Audley has talked rather than fought.

Sorry md_fan, bit of gentle ribbing and don't want to sound too arsey on the subject.....But all things Audley really grind on me, as you can probably tell!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 29 Dec 2014, 10:49 am

Hope everyone had a good Christmas? Now is the time to get off the juice though... Haye should be glued to the laughing stock chair, Harrison comments put in the D4 bin. Etc.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Mon 29 Dec 2014, 12:22 pm

Haye is not coming back for the money. He is already extremelly rich and he doesnt need to keep fighting. A comeback can only mean 1 thing and that is that he is ready to go for world titles. He is already a proven world class fighter, former two weight champion and one of the biggest names in the division. I can see him having a warm up fight to test his shoulder is ok and after that it will be about winning world titles. No point in him fighting bums he knows he can beat. Leave that to the Tyson Furys of the world.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 29 Dec 2014, 12:27 pm

hayemaker wrote:Haye is not coming back for the money. He is already extremelly rich and he doesnt need to keep fighting. A comeback can only mean 1 thing and that is that he is ready to go for world titles. He is already a proven world class fighter, former two weight champion and one of the biggest names in the division. I can see him having a warm up fight to test his shoulder is ok and after that it will be about winning world titles. No point in him fighting bums he knows he can beat. Leave that to the Tyson Furys of the world.

Everything Haye does is for money. Why do you think he was baring his a rse in the jungle? Floyd Mayweather gets some stick from fans for his capitalist approach to matchmaking but Haye is on another level.

Fury has beaten Johnson, Cunningham and Chisora - opponents that stack up quite favourably to the heavyweights Haye has beaten.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Mon 29 Dec 2014, 12:28 pm

hayemaker wrote:Haye is not coming back for the money. He is already extremelly rich and he doesnt need to keep fighting. A comeback can only mean 1 thing and that is that he is ready to go for world titles. He is already a proven world class fighter, former two weight champion and one of the biggest names in the division. I can see him having a warm up fight to test his shoulder is ok and after that it will be about winning world titles. No point in him fighting bums he knows he can beat. Leave that to the Tyson Furys of the world.

That's where I stopped reading.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 29 Dec 2014, 4:06 pm

It must be awfully difficult for David to sit comfortably when you're lodged in his rear. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything he does is for money. If it wasn't he wouldn't have fought Monte Barrett, Audley Harrison or Derek Chisora. He could have fought bigger challenges than all of them for less cash. Say what you want about Fury, he keeps proving people wrong and whether you like it or not, Fury is doing exactly what Haye needs to do, fight people in the top ten.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Mon 29 Dec 2014, 4:53 pm

Haymaker reminds me of strongy; it's the same kind of obsession.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:01 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Audley was a poor fight for a 13-bout novice in Price a couple of years ago in my opinion, let alone someone in Fury's position now. Fury is mandatory for a world title and high up the rankings of the division; Harrison was never even close to that kind of level even in his prime, whenever the hell that was, never mind now. How can anyone even half mention someone like Harrison as even a semi-decent opponent for Fury right now?

What fight of Harrison's indicates that he's got better boxing skills than Fury? Presumably it was one of those ones that Audley has talked rather than fought.

Sorry md_fan, bit of gentle ribbing and don't want to sound too arsey on the subject.....But all things Audley really grind on me, as you can probably tell!

Well I did say i was just musing. I know Audley is most likely fully retired and I understand that Fury's current lofty position makes it unlikely that he would even take an Audley fight, but as Duranshorse said it might have been a reasonable match up 5 years back.

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 29 Dec 2014, 10:47 pm

md_fan wrote:Just musing, but Audley vs Fury would be reasonable fight to make.  I don't think that Fury would spark him early like Price or Wilder, and Audley's actual boxing skills (when fully utilised) are a cut above Fury's.  Might make for an entertaining fight.  Audley probably has this one on his old drawing board as we speak.

Interesting, so you see Audley Schooling Chisora?

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:27 am

tunes666 wrote:

Well, I don't believe Chisora would KO Audley - so he may have a chance of taking a points decision if he can keep Dereck from getting inside too much. What is your take on Audley vs Chisora Mr Tunes?

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:20 pm

hampo171 wrote:

It must be awfully difficult for David to sit comfortably when you're lodged in his rear. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything he does is for money. If it wasn't he wouldn't have fought Monte Barrett, Audley Harrison or Derek Chisora. He could have fought bigger challenges than all of them for less cash. Say what you want about Fury, he keeps proving people wrong and whether you like it or not, Fury is doing exactly what Haye needs to do, fight people in the top ten.

I think you need to face the reality that Fury is fighting a bum next. If Haye fought him you would criticise him for it. Fury has never fought any top heavyweights. The best he ever fought was Chisora who was past it and had already been destroyed by Haye. Yet beating him and fighting another bum next is supposed to be what Haye is doing? He already beat Chisora and the guy Fury is fighting next would not last three rounds with Haye. Pointless fight for Haye to take.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:22 pm

Fury beat chisora before haye beat him.....

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:23 pm

md_fan wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

Well, I don't believe Chisora would KO Audley - so he may have a chance of taking a points decision if he can keep Dereck from getting inside too much.  What is your take on Audley vs Chisora Mr Tunes?

Iwould say Audley Harrison is too old now and as much as he is a joke he did win a gold medal. A few years ago I think he would beat Fury. I would not be surprised if Fury did end up fighting him.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:35 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Fury beat chisora before haye beat him.....

He beat a totally out of shape Chisora on points. Haye sparked Chisora out in devasatating fashion when Chisora was at his best. No point even comparing Fury to Haye. The guy is a joke and nowhere near Haye in terms of ability. Haye would embarrass him if they fought.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:38 pm

hayemaker wrote:

He beat a totally out of shape Chisora on points. Haye sparked Chisora out in devasatating fashion when Chisora was at his best. No point even comparing Fury to Haye. The guy is a joke and nowhere near Haye in terms of ability. Haye would embarrass him if they fought.

He should have tried to make the fight then

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:41 pm

From memory the fight between haye and chisora was mildly competitive,  chisora was starting to get into the fight and Haye KO'd him (no doubts Hayes power, when he exerts himself - which he can't sustain). Fury, on the otherhand, demoralised, outclassed, and beat Chisora to a pulp. That said, I would pick Haye to KO fury in three.

Last edited by 3fingers on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm

He made the fight and got injured. Hes just come off shoulder surgery. Not sure how difficult that is to understand. Too many people reading Furys deluded stuff about Haye ducking him when he was INJURED.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:44 pm

I beleive Hayes injuries were genuine. Though that doesn't explain his lack of activity at heavyweight or the calibre of opposition he beat at the weight.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

Hayemaker featuring Take That, the first number one single of 2015.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess, now it's time, for Haye to come back - I feel it's time....
Got Wladimir in his sights now, gonna get this here career right back on track, Oh yeah....
Got a hayemakerin' right hand, got a stingy jabbing left, he's gonna prove it, he's gonna prove that he's the best....

Whatever Haye said, whatever he did, he didn't mean it - I just want Haye back for good (want him back, want him back, want him back for good)
Got robbed against Wlad, his toe-end was bad, we've all seen it - we all know that Wlad's a dud (want him back, want him back, I want Haye back for good)

Don't wanna hear any more, 'bout how he ducked Vitali (no no!) - it wasn't true (no no!)
'Cause just one clean shot from Haye (one clean shot from Haye) would send that bum to Mali - and so said Adam Booth!
The Valuev fight was stunning, and the Ruiz one was great, so just leave it, just leave out all that hate.....

Whatever Haye said, whatever he did, he didn't mean it - I just want Haye back for good (want him back, want him back, want him back for good)
Got robbed against Wlad, his toe-end was bad, we've all seen it - we all know that Wlad's a dud (want him back, want him back, I want Haye back for good)

(BRIDGE)
He demolished Audley - in style, Oh Lordly!
He's the clear best, and forever he will be - so just watch, here he comes, he will win the Heavy title again......

Got robbed against Wlad, his toe-end was bad, we've all seen it - we all know that Wlad's a dud (want him back, want him back, I want Haye back for good) **x2**

Oh yeah....I guess, now it's time, that Haye came back for good.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:01 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Hayemaker featuring Take That, the first number one single of 2015.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got Wladimir in his sights now, gonna get this here career right back on track, Oh yeah....
Got a hayemakerin' right hand, got a stingy jabbing left, he's gonna prove it, he's gonna prove that he's the best....

Don't wanna hear any more, 'bout how he ducked Vitali (no no!) - it wasn't true (no no!)
'Cause just one clean shot from Haye (one clean shot from Haye) would send that bum to Mali - and so said Adam Booth!
The Valuev fight was stunning, and the Ruiz one was great, so just leave it, just leave out all that hate.....

(BRIDGE)
He's the clear best, and forever he will be - so just watch, here he comes, he will win the Heavy title again......

Got robbed against Wlad, his toe-end was bad, we've all seen it - we all know that Wlad's a dud (want him back, want him back, I want Haye back for good) **x2**

I would have laughed loud and long had you not emasculated yourself by admitting you knew who take that were. I of course had to google them

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:26 pm

Actually if Haye fought anyone ranked in the top 10 and tried to actually earn his shot at a title most people would say he's true to his word and going about things the right way thumbsup

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Tue 30 Dec 2014, 11:24 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Hayemaker featuring Take That, the first number one single of 2015.

(BRIDGE)

Brilliant. If you could do something similar and convert a well known song when writing your dissertation about "Best lightweight non title fights from 1937 you probably missed but should definitely watch if you can get your hands on a vintage celluloid projector" it wouldn't take an average of 5.2days to read your posts.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed 31 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

hayemaker wrote:

Chisora was not at his best when Haye fought him and was actually a tad over weight as well...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Thu 01 Jan 2015, 12:32 pm

Chisora was close to best when he fought Haye. If that had been Fury he was fighting that night then Fury would have been knocked out. Unfortunately for Chisora it was Haye in the opposite corner and not Fury. Im not sure Chisora ever recovered from the beating Haye gave him to be honest. He had never been knocked out before and gave Klitschko a very tough fight. Some said his toughest fight since Lennox Lewis. Haye totally demolished him which shows the level of class we are talking about. Chisora is a confidence fighter and being knocked out brutally for the first time in his career really affected him badly. If Chisora turned up against Fury in the same shape he was in against Haye and Klitschko then Fury gets knocked out but then Fury would never take on Chisora in top shape would he? Says it all that when he fought him both times Chisora was nowhere near his best. Typical Fury.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:06 pm

Ha, that gave me a good laugh. I've this image of fury insisting that chisora gets tested for vitamins. Chisora camp being a reflection of supersize me.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Thu 01 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm

Why people continue arguing with this idiot is strange.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 01 Jan 2015, 8:59 pm

dangerous_mouse wrote:Why people continue arguing with this idiot is strange.
The guy is an amazing WUM to be fair

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next