The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015

+5
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowdy Rod
TwisT
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 09 Jan 2015, 9:33 pm

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Enigma vs Dario Machiavelli

Match 2
Buck Riggins/Terrance Kray vs DeMarcus Brown/Enforcer

Match 3
Joshua vs Bam Sparkleston

Match 4
#1 Contender (Tag Titles)
The Producers vs The Death Squad

Match 5
Liam Wood vs Tyler Roth

Match 6
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows © vs Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Mike Masters/Scott Harris vs Anthony Grace/Jax Cutler

Main Event
Steel Cage
#1 Contender (EWF Championship)

JJ Johnson vs Jerome Dubois
Special Referee: Vincent Costello

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015

Post by TwisT Mon 12 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm

Wembley Arena is filled with cheering 6CW fans as the camera pans round to show the Lloyd brothers on commentary. Both of them look quite solemn as Harold begins to speak.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, there has been a lot of talk on social media about the aftermath of the JJ Johnson and Anthony Grace versus Vincent Costello and Jax Cutler match. I am sure you are all aware that there was a part in that match where one of our fans were targeted by Jax Cutler.

HE: Unfortunately, those who are not fully aware of the wrestling business have responded very negatively about it. There have been calls for 6CW to be sanctioned and Cutler to be fined for attacking an innocent member of the audience. To make matters worse, that fan actually decided to go to the newspapers and complain about that moment. It has been reported that he has become mentally strained and will not be attending any 6CW events again.

HA: Now I am sure you all watching at home know that 6CW is a finely run organisation complete with highly trained individuals plying their trade. 6CW also greatly respects its fans and their safety is paramount. Obviously, the actions of one individual should not taint the rest of the organisation and we have been assured that, away from the storylines and razzmatazz of this business, Jax Cutler will be dealt with.

HE: With more information on this news story, we take you backstage to Christy James.

The arena screen comes on and shows Christy James smiling in one of the backstage corridors.

CJ: Guys, the aftermath of the New Year’s show has spiked the attention of wrestling fans and non-wrestling individuals. The moment has been going wild on social media for some time and has been used as a way to attack the wrestling business as a whole as being “unsafe” and “worthless entertainment”. However, I bring good news for all those hardcore 6CW fans.

She lifts up a copy of the Sun newspaper complete with the headline “Saving Grace”, before continuing.

CJ: This is what todays Sun newspaper looks like. It has been confirmed that Anthony Grace has met the fan that was, as some are saying, “assaulted” by Jax Cutler. We believe he spent a good few hours with that person, making his case and supporting not only 6CW but also Cutler himself. As covered exclusively by the newspaper, Grace has also written a heartfelt article which details how wrestling and 6CW is good for society and how this event should not impact on the work it does.

Christy drops the newspaper down and smiles.

CJ: And it appears to have done the trick! Social media has responded positively to the remarks by Grace and by the hierarchy at 6CW. It seems that this has been taken as a small lapse in judgement and 6CW should not be penalised for it. I have also spoken to the fan on the telephone and he has said that Grace has asked him to come back and watch next week’s show as a VIP. He will be taken backstage and will meet the talent, before being taken for dinner at the London Eye which Grace has personally hired at his own expense. As a damage limitation PR exercise, it seems Anthony Grace has pulled out all the stops and it appears to have worked. Backstage, a lot of guys here have breathed a sigh of relief. It really was touch and go if a big lawsuit was heading 6CW’s way. As it stands, it appears 6CW is over the worse and they can thank one Anthony Grace for that.

The arena screen goes black and the camera pans round to the Lloyd brothers again. They both look relieved and Harold starts to speak.

HA: That is big news…..

HE: And welcome news at that!

HA: No doubt! I cannot emphasise again how much 6CW cares about its fans. This was an unfortunate blip on a long running show with not a problem to its name. I hope the folks at home keep watching and this loud and positive audience keep buying tickets. 6CW certainly wouldn’t be where it is now without them.

Suddenly “Amazing Grace” sounds out around the arena and the fans cheer loudly.

HA: And here he is……fresh from his show saving exercise……Anthony “Amazing” Grace!

As the music plays, Anthony Grace comes out onto the stage. The 6CW International belt is around his waist and he carries his jacket over his shoulder. He appears to be slightly dishevelled, with stubble around his chin and red eyes. However, he still beams a large smile around the arena as he starts to walk down the aisle.

HA: Grace can be forgiven for looking a little worse for wear. As well as having many media interviews to deal with after the incident at the New Year Spectacular, he also attended the Global Globes ceremony back in his homeland. These past few days must have been bedlam for him!

Grace greets some of the fans by the aisle and signs autographs. He takes his time, shaking a good many of the COG’s by the hand. He at last makes his way to the ring. Grace climbs the steel steps and waves to the fans, before entering through the ropes. The music starts to die down as the fans continue cheering. Grace feels his cheek and notices he is without his usual microphone. He rolls his eyes and calls for one to be thrown to him. With the microphone in Grace’s hand, the crowd quieten down as they wait for what he has to say.

AG: It is good to be amongst my FRIENDS!

The crowd pop at this and Grace laughs.

AG: You have to forgive my appearance. It feels as if I haven’t stopped since the last show. What a show it was eh guys?!

Again the fans react positively and Grace nods.

AG: Yes, this is what I want you to REMEMBER. The last show was a great way to kick off 2015 here in 6CW. The TALENT that was on display, guys that gave their ALL for you, was unparalleled in sports entertainment. There were moments in that show that were jaw dropping and INTENSE. Moments you would chat about on your journeys home and talk about the next day. In this very ring, we saw some of the best wrestling PERFORMANCES I have witnessed since I became a part of this great family. It truly was a New Year SPECTACULAR!

Grace holds his arms out wide as the fans display their appreciation for the show. Grace then starts to pace the ring slowly with his head bowed.

AG: Of course, there were certain occurrences that would be wrong to overlook. Namely when Mr. Cutler laid his hands on one of our brother COG’s.

The crowd start booing loudly and Grace has to shout over the noise.

AG: My friends, the actions of ONE should not undo the good work of the MANY! Yes, it is clear that Mr. Cutler has caused some degree of turmoil since the incident. But I BELIEVE it was a regretful moment where he simply had a rush of blood to the head. A MOMENT of MADNESS if you will. Now, while I cannot force you to change your opinions of Mr. Cutler, I do hope you will listen to what I have to say.

He takes a deep breath and looks to the heavens for guidance. Grace coughs and starts to speak again.

AG: We ALL make mistakes. We would not be humans on God’s Earth if that wasn’t the case. Perfection is but a dream when it comes to a life without error. While my head says I should be angry at Mr. Cutler; my HEART says something different. It tells me that a talented individual has made a bad judgement call. A moment which he can look back and learn from. It is not right for people on the OUTSIDE to be judge, jury and executioner when they have not been in contact with the man. Those unwise to the situation to JUMP on a bandwagon increasing in pace, because of hearsay and misinformation. We should not be quick to BLAME Mr. Cutler……

The fans boo again and Grace holds his hands out for calm.

AG: Please…..please….hear me out. I understand your frustration. I also realise why you are confused that I would come to the aid of Mr. Cutler. When I saw the occurrence with my own eyes, I knew in an instant I was watching a man that was LOST. Who had taken the loss of the International title badly. Who had taken it wrongly as an indication of FAILURE. That was the actions of a man who did NOT think things through. Now, I have taken it upon myself to make sure that those actions did not have a long lasting IMPACT on 6CW. Not for personal glory but to show that the COG’s are the most important thing. It allows me to compete. It allows me to excel. It allows me to BELIEVE……

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!

Grace smiles warmly and continues.

AG: Exactly! It is for that simple reason that aiding ONE does help the MANY. It is for the GREATER GOOD. It is for the benefit of the 6CW we watch, work in and LOVE.

HA: Amen to that!

AG: So bearing this is mind, we look to our next match. A match that will prove my point. Mr. Cutler and I have a chance for more glory, namely being the new tag team champions of 6CW! This is a CHANCE where we can both leave the PAST behind and look forward to the FUTURE. Mr. Cutler might not have dreamed about being tag champion with myself but it is an OPPORTUNITY he cannot overlook. He will bear witness to what the power of the COG’s can do! When all in attendance will forget about previous misdemeanours and CHEER us on! Then hopefully, if God is on our side, I can be a double champion in this business……the business that I will DEFEND until my dying breath!

Grace nods emphatically as the crowd cheer.

AG: Let us make some noise! Even if we can’t accept all the members, we should all APPLAUD the cause. A cause that will see 2015 be a great year for us all. ADVERSITY may test me, DIFFICULTIES may hinder me, and HURDLES may slow me down. But Anthony Grace will TESITFY……there is no problem that cannot be overcome with DIALOGUE, HEART and BELIEF! Because if you do indeed BELIEVE, you will ultimately ACHIEVE!

Grace holds his microphone into the air and smiles broadly. The fans are cheering loudly and those COG’s on the front row are on their feet applauding.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 23rd January 2015

Post by Rowdy Rod Mon 12 Jan 2015, 5:12 pm

The arena is plunged into darkness and the screen lights up with a blinding flash. A piercing noise is pumped through the arena as the lights fade into the visual of Dario Machiavelli dragging his ornate talon along a blackboard. The camera follows the finger as it moves to the edge of board and then onto the shoulder of a man strapped to a chair. The camera shows Dario standing with his finger on the man who has his back to the camera.

He is struggling and shown from behind to be wearing some form of mask.

“Fear has returned? You are wrong. It never left”

Dario drags his finger down the man, drawing blood and leaving a trail of crimson. Dario turns to the camera and stares directly into the lens.

“I once dominated EWF. And now its time for its morbid soul to rise from the flames. Fear will rise again. And it starts with………”

Dario moves the incapacitated man around to show that he is wearing a Bam Sparkleton mask.

“Why? That is not the question that Bam or any one of those unfortunates who are next should to be asking. The real question is…….”

Dario pulls our an enigma mask and places it over the Bam mask.

“…..Why not?”

Dario swings his hand and slaps the masked man across the face knocking him out.

“Your fear will consume you. Fear is all encompassing and Enigma must be consumed first. Its coming.”

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 14 Jan 2015, 3:44 am

RR: Lets do this s***!

The camera is on Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn backstage

JH: Let us see who shows their face, this could be quite funny

*Stronger hits and the camera shot changes to the stage as pyros go off and Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn walk onto the stage

HA: Looks like we're being joined by the tag team champions!

HE: These idiots in the crowd are going nuts, I just don't get it Harold, they're idiots

*Reborn and Hurst walk up the ramp, intermittently stopping to interact with fans young and old, Hurst mainly stopping for any good looking women

HA: You've never understood a man who can talk to women

*Hurst and Reborn both slide under the bottom rope and then go to the turnbuckles and raise their titles in the air. Hurst steps down and goes over to get a mic as Reborn continues to entertain the fans

JH: Well good evening 6CW!!

*The crowd pop loud as Reborn gees them up

JH: And what a night we have ahead of us. Never a dull moment when you hold a title in this industry. There are teams baying for our blood in a division we brought to the fore, a division we created to some extent. You could call us the architects of the rejuvenation project in 6CW's tag division. And whilst I modestly boast to all of you about the impact of the Red Arrows, I do wonder what has happened to bring us right back to the point we kicked this all off from.

*Reborn jumps off the top rope to his feet, a mic in his hand

RR: Are we STILL talking about the odd couple of Masters and Harris? Come on man, its 2015, I thought that shiznit was all over and done with!

JH: And Max Adamson has another tag partner who doesnt like him very much. Worked out well for him last time didnt it?!

RR: At least we got Mr Hollywood and his new co-star Jacked and his butler Hathaway in their little love triangle.

JH: I do expect to see Michael Hathaway in Total Divas next year, fine gown and all. But this isn't about the jokes, they've already been made with the making of this match. It's a complete shame that we have seen two teams come in and make a big impact in this company yet they have to continue to earn their shot at our titles whilst these dysfunctional couples jump to the front of the queue.

RR: You damn right, Hursty boy. Anthony Grace might come in all white teeth and A-list parties, but the real Hollywood of 6CW has been making waves with Primetime since they stepped back through the doors of wrestling. Boys been representing like we on the old site!

JH: A little inside reference, you sly dog. Yes, The Producers have been making a lot of noise yet its the tears coming from Masters, Adamson and Cutler that seem to get management's attention. But, again, I am sidetracked. Coming out here tonight was not about the decision makers. No, we wanted to call out the men and women who are after our titles at Anarchy. Messrs Adamson, Masters, Harris, Grace, Cutler and even the loveable rogue last name D first name Gazzy. You want our titles, and we want your presence here tonight. And I think these fans would like to see us spar off verbally before we hit the ring. What do you say?

*He turns to the crowd and they cheer

RR: So, contestant number one, whats your name and where do you come from?

JH: Cilla never lost it!

*Hurst walks back and forth across the ring

JH: Well, none of you have ever been shy before. We're waiting...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 14 Jan 2015, 10:16 am

The 6CW arena jumps to it's feet as End Seekers by Oh, Sleeper suddenly fills the arena and the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood bursts out on to stage with a head of steam. Wood smiles as he reaches the aisle, high fiving members of the crowd in attendance and managing to hype them up even more. Wood takes a microphone before rolling in to the ring, removing his 6CW hoody to reveal an old school Undertaker t-shirt. Wood leans forward on to the top rope and stares directly down the lens of the hard camera.

“Joshua when people look at you they are filled with terror, they see pure evil and almost have no other option but to quit...I've been asked time and time again why I'm not one of those people and it shocks me that I even have to answer this question...you see, behind the jokes, the arrogance and the devastating good looks I am a man of reason...”

Wood raises his hand holding up three things, as he reels of the list he lowers fingers with his middle being left up as he says demons

“...No gods, no angels and no demons...”

Wood removes his middle finger as a smirk covers his face

“...Yet people look at you like a demon from hell...the monster that reigned supreme and rid us of Edward Plague...they see their nightmares personified but I'm not like them...I'm not most people...I stopped believing in things that go bump in the night...I stopped checking for monsters under my bed...I stopped being scared a long, long time ago...so what you have to offer just isn't going to work on me!”

Wood mockingly slowly wags his finger at the camera with the same smirk covering his face.

"Like I said Joshie...the people of 6CW look at you and they're ready to grab their pitch forks and banish you back to the cave where you came from but not me...I look at you and I don't see a monster...I don't see a demon and I sure as hell don't see the devil...
...I see a man who hides in the dark with pale skin, long black hair and a penchant for lashing out at anyone who comes close...I see nothing more than a man with anger issues who despite denying it plays a victim...I see a boy who carries around his little weird toys as if they are his only friends. I find it strange actually, I look at you and I see these things as clear as day yet I'm still the one they call Emo!"

Wood laughs before composing himself and continuing

"That's all you are though, you're an over sized emo kid lashing out at everyone and I'm not sure what happened to make you this way but I don't care...when you're in the ring with me it's not a chance at therapy and the only thing I'll allow you to let out is your own blood...no...I couldn't care less about what happened to you in the past because the future doesn't look too bright for you either...so save up that angst because I am not here to listen to your issues, I am not here to be a shoulder to cry on and if you're feeling religious I'd wait to pray because the moment you drop to your knee's I'll be waiting to kick the head from your shoulders."

Wood pauses for a moment with a smile on his face, he looks down for a moment and shakes his head almost in disbelief before looking back down the camera

"I find it funny actually, when people think about our match they are going to take away the image of you putting me through the announce table and they'll see it as a sign of your power advantage over me, they'll see it as a sign that you have no interest in winning and you just wanted to hurt me...so well done..."

Wood places the mic under his arm and sarcastically begins to slow clap Joshua before continuing to talk

HE: Now I'm not an expert but mocking Joshua doesn't really seem like smart.

HA: I agree Brother, I'm a fan of Liam but this isn't exactly his best idea.

“...You tricked everyone in to believing that your actions were anything more than an act of desperation...you see, you could feel the tables turning, you could feel that I was gaining control...you realised that I was BULLETPROOF and nothing you could do would be able to stop me so you cut our match short! Joshua, you promised me pain, you promised me more pain than I could ever take yet you cut it short when you realise that when I said I'd find your breaking point first I wasn't bluffing? That's poor form...”

Wood shakes his head before moving away from the ropes and pacing around the ring.

“...but that's enough of talking about little old Joshie...next week at Anarchy I'm having a reunion of sorts when I go face to face with a man who I haven't seen in a while...Tyler Roth!”

The crowd boo causing Wood to smile, Wood pauses letting a “ROTH SUCKS” chant to build up. While the chant builds up Wood walks over to the turnbuckle and props himself up on it before speaking.

“It's nice to see that people can actually remember Roth!”

The crowd burst in to laughter before Wood begins to speak.

“For those of you that may not know, Mr Roth and I have a long history due to the fact that he's one of the “men” who hid behind the mask of FEAR and tried to destroy EWF....Tyler is the one who probably should have spent more time in the library than he did in the gym...Tyler is also one of the men who failed in stopping me to become EWF World Heavyweight Champion.”

Wood pauses for a moment as a smile covers his face.

“You see for months FEAR divided us and they almost conquered, they tried to pick us apart one by one but the problem for them was that guys like me, Jimmy Phillips, Robin Reborn...Thunder...we weren't going to back down and we weren't going to lose! We beat FEAR and I intend to carry on that tradition when me and Roth meet again...”

“...Tyler, if you're listening I hope you don't mind if we forego the handshakes and the small talk...I'd like to start this reunion the only way we know how by punching you in the jaw and reminding you just why you couldn't beat EWF.”

Wood lowers the microphone as the fans begin to chant his name louder and louder.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 14 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm

With the fans still chanting Wood's name, the arena lights suddenly go out and a shrill scream sounds out across the arena. The arena screen starts to come on and eerily shows Joshua standing in a darkened room. McCoy is sitting at his feet and Joshua has his head bowed. He slowly lifts his hand up to the camera and clicks his fingers. The screen then changes to show the last few moments of the Joshua versus Wood match last week:

Joshua suddenly bends down and grips Wood by the throat. He easily rags him up to his feet and despite the pleas from the crowd and the referee he dead lifts Wood up into the air…..CRASH!

HA: Dear lord….

HE: Liam Wood’s worst nightmare has become a reality….

Joshua chokeslams Liam Wood straight through the announcer table, leaving him completely unconscious. Wood’s body convulses a few times and then stops as Joshua just continues to look down at him, no emotion visible…

The screen goes back to show Joshua still in a darkened room but now closer to the camera. Wood is watching intently in the ring as Joshua again lifts up his hand and clicks his fingers. The same scene plays out again but this time slower than previously:

Joshua suddenly bends down and grips Wood by the throat. He easily rags him up to his feet and despite the pleas from the crowd and the referee he dead lifts Wood up into the air…..CRASH!

Joshua chokeslams Liam Wood straight through the announcer table, leaving him completely unconscious. Wood’s body convulses a few times and then stops as Joshua just continues to look down at him, no emotion visible…

Once again, the screen goes back to Joshua who now has his head very near to the camera. We can just make out the scars beneath his hair, even with his head bowed. Very deliberately, Joshua raises his head and stares out through the screen. The crowd grow very nervous as Joshua lifts his hand up in front of his face and clicks his fingers a third time. Once again, the screen shows the same scene being played out again but this time at a very slow pace. We can make out Wood's face of pain as his back collides with the announcers table, before he lays there unmoving after a few shakes.

The screen goes back to darkened room and we now see Joshua has gone. All that is visible is McCoy sitting on the floor with a sick grin on his face. Slowly the house lights go up and the fans shout out in terror. Joshua is now standing behind Wood with The Vipers microphone in his hands. Wood turns round and prepares for a fight, but Joshua merely stands by the ropes and shakes his head. He then carefully brings the microphone to his lips:

You treat me........with utter contempt........even when you see the first few bars played before you........of your own personal symphony of pain........?

Wood says nothing and Joshua continues quickly:

You stand there and disregard the pain........You stand there and disregard the agony........You stand there........and disregard me........?!

Joshua walks up to Wood and towers over him. He looks at the pitiful sight before his eyes and stares straight through him.

I was right........You represent everything that needs to feel........what only I can give........From a false smile that hides........inner turmoil........to a sickening attitude of positivity........that flies in the face of what you now have to deal with........An air of defiance to an act you believe........is desperation........?!

Joshua bends down and whispers in Wood’s ear:

I am not desperate to end you........For to make a case for the finish........requires more torturous examples........

Joshua moves his head back slowly and the fixes his eyes back on Wood’s. Then, Joshua’s eyes dart down to the Undertaker t-shirt. He looks back up at Wood and sighs deeply:

Is that an example of a demon........you believe in? ........False monsters........wrapped up in images that should scare........A deathly look........Clothes of black........An unhuman appearance........Are these the monsters........that you choose not to fear?........

Wood nods and mouths the words “I don’t fear you”. Joshua cocks his head to one side and replies slowly:

Do not fear the man........Fear what the man can do........

Joshua cocks his head to the other side and slowly brings his hand up. He clicks his fingers in front of Wood’s face, causing him to blink. Joshua lowers his hand afterwards and stares daggers at Wood:

Remember........?

Joshua holds his stare before backing away slightly and speaking:

You are right........monsters do not exist........but monstrous deeds happen all the time........And that is something I have........in abundance........Deeds to fulfil........and time to complete them........You think I promised you more pain........than you could possibly imagine? ........You are right again........But you are foolish to think........all that pain would come........in one meeting between us........Why are you so quick........for the final chorus? ........Why are you so certain........that all the questions........have been answered? ........To put a full stop........when I have just started........is both futile........and optimistic........And I will not stop........just because your body may have recovered........from one gathering between us........

Joshua backs away to the corner and slumps against it. He starts to breath heavily as if irritated but he keeps his head bowed so that his hair bellows out:

You choose to humour........You choose to grin........You choose to ignore........You choose to forget........You choose to be Liam Wood........And that is decisions you make blindly........Don’t protest when the choices........are out of your hands........and you feel the consequences........Talk and deceive........for it only adds more torturous hours........to the sentence you are guilty of........

The lights suddenly go down low and Joshua can just be made out:

Foolish boy........praying that the end is nigh........Death is something you will savour........but I will chose to bury you........as many times as I so wish........

Suddenly the lights go out and the crowd cry out shocked. When the lights come back on, Wood is alone in the ring. He looks around frantically to see where Joshua has gone, before looking sheepishly at the crowd.

Last edited by TwisT on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 14 Jan 2015, 3:53 pm

*Liam Wood is still standing in the centre of the ring when “Til I Collapse” booms through the speakers, drawing a massively negative reaction from the 6CW audience. Tyler Roth, dressed in a black vest and jeans, marches out onto the stage with a big smile on his face.

Roth: 2013 just rang, Liam, they say they want you to stop living in the past!

*Roth laughs at his own joke as the crowd boo

Roth: I mean seriously I’ve been gone from this company for ten months and I come back and you are still spouting off the same drivel about how you were once a big deal in EWF. Are these mindless fools in the 6CW Universe not bored of you yet?

*The crowd boo and Roth laughs

Roth: I guess not….well I’ve been back ten minutes and I’m already bored of you. Bored of your depressing monologues and desperate cries for attention. Bored of seeing you getting slapped down and still coming out here proclaiming to be a legitimate main event competitor.

Has it not sunk in yet? First it was Costello, then it was Joshua and now me. It is no coincidence that people want to put their fists through that smug little face of yours….except you seem to be the only one who doesn’t get the message. Wind your neck in, boy, and spare us all the soap opera that is your pathetic existence…

*Roth puts on a whining voice

Roth: Wahhhh, my best friend doesn’t like my new tattoos…..wahhhh I hate my best friend but then I’m upset because someone smashed his spine to pieces…..wahhh I’ll never be good looking, funny or interesting…..wahhhh I have failed in the big time at every opportunity for the last two years….wahhhh my girlfriend left my sorry a55 because I can’t satisfy her…

*Roth looks pleased with himself as Wood seeths with anger

Roth: You want to tell precious little Emmy to give me a call, I’ll put a smile back on that pretty face of hers…just ask Emma, she couldn’t get enough.

Crowd: A55hole x10

Roth: And I’m more than glad that your attention is all on me for this coming week and not that suicidal, puppet fondling, freak because the moment your concentration lapses is the moment I separate that head from your shoulders…

HE: Fighting talk from Tyler Roth…

Roth: I’m not some nightmare monster or a wannabe convict….I’m the sort of guy that you cross the street from when you see me coming because I don’t just talk about ripping you limb from limb, I make it a reality.

The last time I was in 6CW my mind may not have been in the kind of frame it should have been but I can assure you that has all changed, unfortunately for you and the rest of the losers currently soiling themselves in the back. Because without a shadow of a doubt I am the baddest man on this planet and I’m back to make sure that everybody knows….

Your worried that these people might not know who I am? When I’m done feasting on your entrails next Friday night I guarantee there won’t be a living soul who doesn’t know my name…

*Tyler Roth flexes his huge muscles and he looks around the arena before raising the mic once more.

Roth: Talk is cheap and I don’t get out of bed for at least six figures so this is a wrap….but I’ll leave you with something to mull over, little snake….you think you’ve got problems now? Boy you ain’t seen nothing yet!

*Roth grins as he drops his mic to the floor and turns his back on Liam Wood. Roth raises his huge arms in the air and eats up the reaction from the crowd before walking out. Wood is left in the ring with a mixed look on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:56 am

(Promo takes place on the evening of the next show)

*The action is backstage with Christy James, dressed in a red blouse and a black pencil skirt. She flashes a bright smile to the camera.

Christy: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My guest at this time is the only and only, Franchise Iniative, JJ Johnson!

*There is a huge roar from the audience as JJ Johnson strides into view. He is wearing black training pants and an unzipped white hooded top.

JJ: What’s cracking, Christy?

Christy: JJ, later tonight you will step inside a fifteen foot high steel cage to face Jerome Dubois. Not only does this match have a hugely personal edge to it but the winner will also be named the new number one contender to Vincent Costello’s EWF Championship. Is it fair to say this is the biggest match since your return to the wrestling world?

JJ: I think that goes without saying, baby girl. I mean don’t get me wrong because the match I had with Keith Leone will live in the minds of the fans forever more, an iconic clash that will never be forgotten. But this match here tonight is one step short of an opportunity to once again become world heavyweight champion….if your not in the business for that kind of chance then you may as well walk yo a55 right out the door.

And your absolutely right because this match is much much more than just an opportunity to put a fourth world title around this delicious waist…

*JJ and Christy laugh as the crowd roar

JJ: This is also an opportunity to get even with a man who has spent the last few months trying to make his name relevant once more…Jerome Dubois…

*The crowd boo furiously

JJ: For years me and Dubois have never seen eye to eye with one another, the French aristocrat has tried his hardest to ride my coattails from Birmingham to London and back again….every year since he turned professional I have had to deal with his childish attempts to climb up on my level….and every year I have put that no good S.O.B back where he belongs…

But no matter how many times I’ve whooped that boy’s a55 it seems like the message just don’t sink it….like somehow he don’t compute what I am telling him. And I have to admit that this year, so far, Mr Dubois has shocked even me…

*Christy raises her eyebrows

JJ: Because it seems like maybe he learned a few more tricks since the last time I left him embarrassed and beaten..like maybe Jerome Dubois ain’t quite the pantomime villain he used to be. I think Mr Dubois, for the first time in his life, has actually appeared on the Franchise radar…

And I’m sure right now he’s feeling real good about that, probably rubbing one out whilst he sniffs his momma’s panties, but what that a55hole needs to realise is that in just a couple of hours he is going to be locked inside a steel cage with the most pi55ed off version of JJ Johnson he has ever had the misfortune of encountering…

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: And he needs to understand that that isn’t something worth celebrating, that ain’t a reason to smile…..that’s a reason to take your punk a55 out of this arena, hop in your car and board the first flight back to France because I am coming for you….and when that door closes and they padlock it shut, you ain’t got nowhere to run….nowhere to hide….you are being trapped inside a cell with the most destructive force on this planet, a savage, a predator whose thirst cannot be quenched….I’d wish Pepe Le Peu luck but not even the grace of God can save him now…

Many many men have tried to push me beyond the limits of human tolerance…they have gone to great lengths to take JJ Johnson out of his comfort zone and throw him off of his game….and every single one of those men has failed….Jerome Dubois is no different and he is about to find that out, first hand!

See because I can take him running his mouth about me….I can even take him attacking me after I just pinned his shoulders to the mat, one, two, three….but what I can’t take is a grown man tucking his tail between his legs and running up on me like a goddamn coward, spraying an aerosol in my face and trying to take away my vision…..I always knew this piece of (beep) was a goddamn coward but now I got the evidence to back it up…

He talked the big game…told me he was gone fight me like a man, prove his dominance over me….but all I see is the same weasel a55 fool I always seen…nothing has changed, except my mood…

Jerome Dubois made the worst mistake of his life when he turned up during my match last time out…a bigger mistake when he chose to endanger my career….now he is going to find out that there is a price to pay for that kind of stupidity…

An eye for an eye? Man I’m taking both eyes and his yellow heart for good measure…

*The crowd roar in delight

Christy: And what about Vincent Costello? Not only is this match for an opportunity for his EWF Championship but he will also be the special guest referee. Do you anticipate him being a factor in this match?

JJ: If Vincent values his life then he’ll do exactly what he is in that ring to do, and call it right down the middle…because he’ll get exactly what is coming to him when the time is right, but tonight ain’t about him and I really hope that is something he understands…

I respect Costello for what he has achieved so far in his career, he’s one hell of an athlete….ain’t nobody can take that away from him, I wouldn’t even try. But as a man there ain’t even an ounce of respect that any kind of man can have for this guy…

When you do the kind of things that Vincent does….when you walk around taking the law into your own hands, putting yourself above judgement and scrutiny….one day you come to realise that every action has a goddamn consequence…

Costello’s Law doesn’t have any kind of jurisdiction in my world….I don’t dance to the tune of any man…this fool ain’t the Pied Piper….and if he was I’d be more likely to take his flute and shove it straight where the sun don’t shine…

Crowd: DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ: Tonight is about Dubois…..the sight of his broken body will serve as notice to Costello and what is next on my agenda…

And that is the EWF World Heavyweight Championship….Costello has it and I want it, its simple mathmatics…

*The crowd pop

JJ: Vincent’s had a great run but the people have spoken and JJ Johnson is the kind of guy that likes to give the people exactly what they want…I’d really hate to be the one to let them down…so I’m afraid it just isn’t going to happen…

At Day of Reckoning that belt is coming home with me…..that’s money in the bank…

*More cheers from the crowd

JJ: Now if you’ll excuse me, Christy, I need to go freshen up before my match…

Christy: Good luck tonight, JJ…

*Christy beams as JJ winks at her and walks out of the shot. Christy turns back to the camera and flashes another smile as the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:56 pm

Tim Allen is standing backstage with the EWF champion Vincent Costello...

TA: Mr Costello we've already heard from the one and only JJ Johnson earlier on, he faces off tonight against Jerome Dubois inside a 20 foot still cage... where the pair will do battle for the right to face you for the EWF world heavyweight championship at Day of Reckoning. How do you feel about the possibility of facing either of these legends of pro wrestling at the next PPV?!

Costello raises an eyebrow in response to the question before replying

Costello: legends? High praise indeed, especially coming from someone who's opinion is so well respected as you (VC sarcastically remarks)! What exactly makes them legends hey? The fact they've been around longer me? That they have won more world titles than me? Maybe it's 'a once in a lifetime' billed match at Night of Glory, or a hall of fame ring?

Allen begins to mumble a response before VC cuts him off...

Being in this business for a sustained period of time means nothing, it counts for zip, winning multiple world titles only means you lost multiple times... Once in a lifetime? That's because nobody wants to see it again... and a hall of fame ring? Well being inducted only means one thing... You used to be a somebody!

No, the only reason why people like you Timothy, think people like Johnson and Dubois are legends is because you buy into the hyperbole, the BS, the propaganda... But Costello's Law is here to open your eyes, to liberate your tiny minds and set you free... 

And that liberation begins tonight, it begins inside that steel cage out there suspended high above the ring... because I hold all the cards, the ball is firmly in my court, the power belongs to me, along with the fate of your two legends.

TA: Well yes that's right Vincent, you are indeed the special guest referee in tonight's match, can you give any insight into how you plan on officiating proceedings inside the steel cage?

Costello: listen here Tim, to you I am not Vincent, I am not Vinnie or Vince... I am Vincent Costello, Mr Costello or Champ! I am not your friend, I am not your mate and I'm certainly not your contemporary so address me in a manner befitting an underling addressing a superior... Are we clear?

TA: Perfectly, Mr Costello

Costello: Good, now your inane question... Can I provide you with insight? Your damn straight I can, will I? Well you just like your so called legends and everybody else you can wait until later. Have I made a choice on how I will use my stroke out there tonight? Well that's for me too know and for you to wait and find out!

Allen: Well there you have it folks, Vincent Costello has set his stall out for the road to day of reckoning...

Costello: Just hold your horses there big guy, I ain't done yet...

Costello turns to the camera and speaks directly to it...

I wanna make one thing crystal clear... it doesn't matter if it's JJ Johnson or Jerome Dubois the gold is... unquestionably, undoubtably and undeniably staying firming around my waist!

You two has been's are through, your force is spent, this isn't 2010 anymore... This is 2015, this is a new time, it's my time, it's the era of Costello's Law and if you won't go quietly into the sunset with some thread of dignity left then I'll take great pleasure in putting you both out of your misery!

Costello's Law says the time for has been's is over... It's my time now!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:19 am

As Wood stands alone in the ring with Joshua and Roth both gone he pauses for a moment, looking around the arena before moving slowly around the ring. Wood smiles at the hard camera before walking to the front of the ring and leaning on the ropes before speaking once again.

“Well aren't I just spoiled for choice?!”

The crowd laughs as Wood allows a smirk to cover his face, Wood then climbs through the ropes for a moment the smirk dissappears and a look of discomfort appears forcing Wood to cover his ribs. Wood quickly covers this look up sitting himself on the apron and speaking again.

“On the one side I have Tyler Roth...a man who hasn't been relevant in a long, long time yet wants to claim that I'm living in the past? God, I find that highly ironic...he wants to know how I claim that I'm main event material? Probably the same thing that allows him to call himself the Baddest Man On The Planet!”

Wood pauses for a second

“and on the other hand I have Joshua...a doll carrying freak who's current obsession seems to be seeing just how many items of the 6CW set he can throw me through...a man who seems to think that I'm praying for the end but he couldn't be more wrong...both of them actually need to listen to what I am about to say...”

Wood drops down, once again showing signs of pain before quickly covering them up with a smile. Wood begins to pace the ringside, addressing not only Joshua but his opponentat Anarchy later this week.

“Joshua...Tyler...I can guarentee you that I am not waiting for any of this to end, I am not living in the past or relying on who I WAS to get me by...you see this is 2015...this is a new year and the start of something special and although 2014 didn't exactly go to plan...it prepared me...it showed me just what I have to do to get where I know I'm destined to be...it's up to either of you if you want to stand in my way...”

Wood takes a more serious tone and turns towards the hard camera, focusing down the lens.

“Now Tyler, first off...I'd like to apologise for the fact that I haven't been giving you my upmost attention ahead of our match at Anarchy...now, please don't take this personally...I kind of just forgot who you were...”

Wood smirks as the crowd laugh

“...but don't worry...I racked my brain and thought really hard about it and remembered that you were the guy who Kelsey Calihan treated like a little pet dog...I kept getting you and her ex Alex Garcia messed up but I remembered that you had his left over...yuck.”

“I have to say though, I'm actually quite excited for our match...I cannot wait to remind you just why I was the best that EWF had and then show you why, even after the year I've just been though, that these fans still scream my name week in, week out!”

Without hesitation the “VIPER” chants start up once again as Wood begins to walk up the aisle. As Wood reaches the stage he pauses soaking in the attention before dropping the mic and walking out of the exit.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:46 am

(Scene takes place the night of Anarchy)

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6CW Arena, we see Krasimir Marinov walking through the halls with a sinister smile over his face as El Rey Castile and Varyag accompany him. As the Death Squad walk 6CW staff members scatter to the sides to the enjoyment of Castile who struts with confidence. Castile adjusts his furcoat and laughs as a staff member crashes in to a catering trolley trying to get out of T.D.S's path.
The three men continue to walk before finally being joined by Tim Allen who attempts to speak to Varyag but is cut off before he can even speak by Marinov who shakes his head before pointing to himself. Marinov stops signalling for Castile and Varyag to continue walking, first he speaks in Russian and then Spanish.

Marinov: Mr Allen my time is limited...ask your questions quickly and then leave...do I make myself clear?

Allen nods before speaking.

TA: Mr Marinov, last time out we saw your client Varyag make a massive statement when he pinned one half of the tag team champions. Tonight in their first official match The Death Squad will be taking on The Producers for a tag team title shot...what would you say to the people that believe that his is too soon for your team to be given a chance at championship gold?

Marinov sighs in frustration before shaking his head.

Marinov: I would ask them questions of my own...I would ask them where they were when my team destroyed all competition in front of them all over the world and if they still weren't happy I would ask them to stop us!

TA: To be fair this 6CW is a new experience for The Death Squad...

Marinov cuts Allen off quickly

Marinov: Stop talking...6CW is a new home with the same story...The Death Squad arrive, destroy everything and leave nothing but the ashes...The Producers...Bad Intentions...Red Arrow...they name themselves but to The Death Squad they are just victims in waiting. Tonight...The Producers will be shown for the clowns that they are...

TA: Some have said that since their return The Producers have shown a massive improvement in the ring and could actually stand a chance here tonight, do you think that Castile and Varyag are prepared for a fight or might they be underestimating their competition here tonight?

Marinov: Competition? Really?

Marinov pauses for a moment and laughs to himself.

Marinov: The Death Squad have left a trail of broken careers wherever they have been and you expect these two clowns to be the ones who stop them? No...Castile and Varyag will go in to this match tonight with the same mission they have every single time they step through those ropes...

...Complete and utter destruction.

You see, as I said before...The Producers are the next names on the list...they are the next victims.

TA: So you are confident that The Death Squad will win tonight and move on to the tag team titles then?

Marinov: If I was not confident in my team, I would not have picked these two men but do not misunderstand me when I say...this is not about championship gold.

Allen looks confused for a second.

TA: So what is this about?

Marinov: This is about the Death Squad taking control of what they know belongs to them, this is about putting people in their place and making them realise that this business is not about making the fans laugh and that the laughter can stop in a heartbeat...this is about domination.

Marinov begins to walk away as the scene fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:15 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:RR: Lets do this s***!

The camera is on Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn backstage

JH: Let us see who shows their face, this could be quite funny

*Stronger hits and the camera shot changes to the stage as pyros go off and Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn walk onto the stage

HA: Looks like we're being joined by the tag team champions!

HE: These idiots in the crowd are going nuts, I just don't get it Harold, they're idiots

*Reborn and Hurst walk up the ramp, intermittently stopping to interact with fans young and old, Hurst mainly stopping for any good looking women

HA: You've never understood a man who can talk to women

*Hurst and Reborn both slide under the bottom rope and then go to the turnbuckles and raise their titles in the air. Hurst steps down and goes over to get a mic as Reborn continues to entertain the fans

JH: Well good evening 6CW!!

*The crowd pop loud as Reborn gees them up

JH: And what a night we have ahead of us. Never a dull moment when you hold a title in this industry. There are teams baying for our blood in a division we brought to the fore, a division we created to some extent. You could call us the architects of the rejuvenation project in 6CW's tag division. And whilst I modestly boast to all of you about the impact of the Red Arrows, I do wonder what has happened to bring us right back to the point we kicked this all off from.

*Reborn jumps off the top rope to his feet, a mic in his hand

RR: Are we STILL talking about the odd couple of Masters and Harris? Come on man, its 2015, I thought that shiznit was all over and done with!

JH: And Max Adamson has another tag partner who doesnt like him very much. Worked out well for him last time didnt it?!

RR: At least we got Mr Hollywood and his new co-star Jacked and his butler Hathaway in their little love triangle.

JH: I do expect to see Michael Hathaway in Total Divas next year, fine gown and all. But this isn't about the jokes, they've already been made with the making of this match. It's a complete shame that we have seen two teams come in and make a big impact in this company yet they have to continue to earn their shot at our titles whilst these dysfunctional couples jump to the front of the queue.

RR: You damn right, Hursty boy. Anthony Grace might come in all white teeth and A-list parties, but the real Hollywood of 6CW has been making waves with Primetime since they stepped back through the doors of wrestling. Boys been representing like we on the old site!

JH: A little inside reference, you sly dog. Yes, The Producers have been making a lot of noise yet its the tears coming from Masters, Adamson and Cutler that seem to get management's attention. But, again, I am sidetracked. Coming out here tonight was not about the decision makers. No, we wanted to call out the men and women who are after our titles at Anarchy. Messrs Adamson, Masters, Harris, Grace, Cutler and even the loveable rogue last name D first name Gazzy. You want our titles, and we want your presence here tonight. And I think these fans would like to see us spar off verbally before we hit the ring. What do you say?

*He turns to the crowd and they cheer

RR: So, contestant number one, whats your name and where do you come from?

JH: Cilla never lost it!

*Hurst walks back and forth across the ring

JH: Well, none of you have ever been shy before. We're waiting...

("Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd immediately erupt into a chorus of boos, as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Max Adamson walks out to the ring. He is looking as smug as ever, wearing his "The Adamson show" t-shirt with ring attire, he gets into the ring and smirks at Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn.)

Max: I must apologise for interrupting your fun gentlemen. First of all I'd like to apologise on behalf of my tag team partner for not being here with me at present, but he hates my guts... And I'm not surprised. He already had a vendetta against me because he can't handle the fact I've been 6CW World Champion for apporoximately nine and a half months, while he struggles to overcome his inadequacies. I've been a bit busy lately, playing Cöck or no Cöck, I got nine out of ten, the only one I got wrong was a picture of Christy James. Shockingly it turned out to be No Cöck...

(The crowd boo as Adamson laughs out loud at his own joke)

Max: Here's the bad news for you two, the Red Arrows, don't think I've forgotten how you even became Tag Team Champions. Enforcer attacked me, he left me flat on my back, and you two picked the carcass. I gave Enforcer the punishment he deserved, but to truly right the wrongs of that night, I need to once again become the 6CW World and Tag Team Champions. I don't care what GazzyD does, I don't care what anyone else in the match does. I'm going to go into that match with the aim of being a double champion again. I'm going to be standing in this ring next week, boldly proclaiming myself as the 6CW World Champion and the new 6CW Tag Team Champions. You two do what you feel is necessary to get a laugh, do what is necessary to make these people think you're relevant. The reality is that you are in a false position as "Champions", and this week, you will finally be found out.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo once again and Adamson raises his 6CW World Championship)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 20 Jan 2015, 7:40 pm

Mike Masters is sitting in his locker room on the phone as he gets ready for his match at the latest 6CW live event. Masters puts his phone on the table as it appears he's calling someone on loudspeaker. The voice of Mr. Jones can then be heard as he answers the phone.

MJ: Hello

MM: Jonesy, I've been trying to get in contact with you all day, what gives?

MJ: Well you know how it is Mike, business isn't gonna run itself now is it.

MM: Well you could have let me know, I've been worried sick over here. You know what you should do, you should get an assistant, you know to let me know how busy you are or something. Why don't you hire someone like Christy James, I hear she's pretty cheap.

MJ: As tempting as that maybe, I think I'm gonna pass. I'm perfectly fine without an assistant. Just abit busy Mike, that's all. How can I help you?

MM: So did you here about the match they set up for me on Anarchy.

MJ: Yes I did Mike, quite an odd match, will be very interesting don't you think.

MM: In what way is that interesting? 6CW management haven't got a clue do they, who the hell thinks this is a good idea, to book me with the man I despise, the man that I am clearly better than yet he still continues to challenge me.

MJ: What's interesting are the teams involved. You have Adamson and Gazzy paired together who continue to have this unresolved rivalry, you have Anthony Grace and Cutler who are involved in a dispute over the International Championship, then there's of course the tag champions, Red Arrows and finally yourself and Harris. Besides the team of the Red Arrows, the other teams including yours smell of a recipe of disaster. An absolute disaster, chaos infact. Now I ask you Mike, do you think this is what the 6CW management want? Is this what the 6CW universe want? To have full blown chaos ensue between all the teams.

MM: Damn right they do. But then again the 6CW universe are gonna milk anything Magnusson and his sidekick throw out because there a bunch of sheeps.

MJ: Well then why not do the complete opposite and try get along with Scott Harris for your match.

MM: Are you freaking serious, me get along with Harris, your precious son? That will never happen, he's too much of a jealous SOB, no offense. He's gonna take any and every opportunity to attack me and you can bet your a$$ I'm gonna hit back and pummel him once again!

MJ: You're not completely thinking this through Mike. You and Harris were a excellent tag team when you got a long. Nobody could beat you, in fact the only reason you lost the title was because I masterminded your defeat. Listen, me and you both know who the better man is. Me, you and the 6CW universe all know you carried Harris to championship glory throughout your reign. So why not do it again? Why not prove 6CW management and the 6CW universe wrong and win the back the titles you should have never have lost in the first place. Why not do what you do best and show off to the world why Mike Masters should be respected, why not...

MM: Be the bigger man and win back the titles I so richly single-handedly earned. You're right Mr. Jones. I will do whatever it takes to win those titles back, even if it means carrying Harris once more. Dammit I'm the Masterful One, I should be winning titles, and it will start again at Anarchy. Mr. Jones, thank you.

MJ: That's what I'm here for Mike. I'll see you soon.

Mr. Jones puts an end to the conversation as the camera soons up on an intense and determined Mike Masters as the camera slowly fades away.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 Jan 2015, 7:48 pm

Marky wrote:

Max: Here's the bad news for you two, the Red Arrows, don't think I've forgotten how you even became Tag Team Champions. Enforcer attacked me, he left me flat on my back, and you two picked the carcass. I gave Enforcer the punishment he deserved, but to truly right the wrongs of that night, I need to once again become the 6CW World and Tag Team Champions. I don't care what GazzyD does, I don't care what anyone else in the match does. I'm going to go into that match with the aim of being a double champion again. I'm going to be standing in this ring next week, boldly proclaiming myself as the 6CW World Champion and the new 6CW Tag Team Champions. You two do what you feel is necessary to get a laugh, do what is necessary to make these people think you're relevant. The reality is that you are in a false position as "Champions", and this week, you will finally be found out.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo once again and Adamson raises his 6CW World Championship)

*Reborn paces about the ring in anger but Hurst stands still, smiling to himself, and then lifts the mic to speak

JH: Ahh yes, the Pinocchio to dear Joshua's McCoy, the puppet of the Authority who became a real talking boy. Its this kind of disrespect and lack of intelligence towards tag team wrestling that brought myself and Mr Reborn together to take over this division. Singles wrestlers, selfish men and stubborn fools had ground these titles *both Reborn and Hurst pat their belts at the same time* into the dust. You made the "team" part of tag team champions a pejorative; you held one belt alone not two together. On that night Robin and I gave life to tag team wrestling and started our voyage to becoming the most important tag team in wrestling today.

Tonight, The Red Arrows go up against 6 fantastic singles competitors, but the rest of you face only one team...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 22 Jan 2015, 9:37 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:

*Reborn paces about the ring in anger but Hurst stands still, smiling to himself, and then lifts the mic to speak

JH: Ahh yes, the Pinocchio to dear Joshua's McCoy, the puppet of the Authority who became a real talking boy. Its this kind of disrespect and lack of intelligence towards tag team wrestling that brought myself and Mr Reborn together to take over this division. Singles wrestlers, selfish men and stubborn fools had ground these titles *both Reborn and Hurst pat their belts at the same time* into the dust. You made the "team" part of tag team champions a pejorative; you held one belt alone not two together. On that night Robin and I gave life to tag team wrestling and started our voyage to becoming the most important tag team in wrestling today.

Tonight, The Red Arrows go up against 6 fantastic singles competitors, but the rest of you face only one team...

(Adamson has a big grin on his face as he listens to Hurst)

Max: Oh... Yay teamwork! Hashtag teamwork, hashtag team ethics, hashtag double teaming, hashtag tag teaming... Not a single mention of the fact that neither of you could lace my boots when it comes to wrestling. Neither of you have the ability to stop Max Adamson doing what he pleases, and what I pleases... You heard me... What I pleases is to take both of your titles away from you. You stand there and talk about being a team. Do you know who I am?

(Adamson stares back and forth between Hurst and Reborn)

Max: I'm Max Adamson. I'm the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. And no matter who my tag team partner is, I am one half of the most dangerous tag team in 6CW at the moment... Team Adamson. It doesn't matter who my partner is, because Team Adamson has the greatest team captain in history... Team Adamson has the heroic leader leading the frontline. Team Adamson has Max Adamson running the show and by default that makes Team Adamson better than any other tag team in this industry. And yes, that includes the Red Sparrows. Team Adamson are former 6CW Tag Team Champions when it was myself and Enforcer, Team Adamson are former 6WF Tag Team Champions when it was myself and Prodigy and when it was myself and Chris Patricks. Team Adamson have won tag team gold before and even though you're taking it lightly, let me tell you now, even with GazzyD weighing me down, Team Adamson will win those titles again.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 22 Jan 2015, 2:44 pm

Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

(Adamson has a big grin on his face as he listens to Hurst)

Max: Oh... Yay teamwork! Hashtag teamwork, hashtag team ethics, hashtag double teaming, hashtag tag teaming... Not a single mention of the fact that neither of you could lace my boots when it comes to wrestling. Neither of you have the ability to stop Max Adamson doing what he pleases, and what I pleases... You heard me... What I pleases is to take both of your titles away from you. You stand there and talk about being a team. Do you know who I am?

(Adamson stares back and forth between Hurst and Reborn)

Max: I'm Max Adamson. I'm the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. And no matter who my tag team partner is, I am one half of the most dangerous tag team in 6CW at the moment... Team Adamson. It doesn't matter who my partner is, because Team Adamson has the greatest team captain in history... Team Adamson has the heroic leader leading the frontline. Team Adamson has Max Adamson running the show and by default that makes Team Adamson better than any other tag team in this industry. And yes, that includes the Red Sparrows. Team Adamson are former 6CW Tag Team Champions when it was myself and Enforcer, Team Adamson are former 6WF Tag Team Champions when it was myself and Prodigy and when it was myself and Chris Patricks. Team Adamson have won tag team gold before and even though you're taking it lightly, let me tell you now, even with GazzyD weighing me down, Team Adamson will win those titles again.

*Hurst goes to speak again, but Reborn storms ahead of him and shouts down to the smug 6CW World champion

RR: You don't know s***, Adamson!

*The crowd pop and Reborn walks back and forth across the ring

RR: You're the spearhead of a dead team. You were just the ugly girl they put a ring on. All Max Adamson has proved by winning a title is that you can still put a condom on a limp d***.

*The crowd love the anger in Robin's words. Jack walks to Reborn and puts a hand on his shoulder.

JH: Sometimes I expect more of you, but you continue to disappoint. Red Sparrows? I'd expect that of Primetime, maybe, but the World Champion? What I pleases and what he pleases are not gonna matter anyway, because the result will be the same as it was last time; Max Adamson seeing stars as Hurst and Reborn take the tag titles back home with them again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 23 Jan 2015, 12:21 am

“The Following Video has been paid and created by Dubois Production”

The song “Tough Justice” by Blues Saraceno is heard in the background playing, as the seen opens in front a glamorous modern gym in Paris.

VO: Some say he is a legend

Dubois is seen running vigorously on a treadmill.

VO: Others an Icon…

Dubois is now seen doing pushup as his coach shouts in his ear.

C: Give 10 more!!!!!!

VO: One thing for sure his determination is unquestionable.

Dubois deadlifts 200kg.

VO: His Strength undeniable!

Dubois is seen taking out 6 men through various arm drag techniques keeping them grounded one by one.

VO: His Tehcnique unbeatable!

Then video then has a sweaty face shot of Dubois.

VO: All for one reason….

JD: I am coming for you JJ….

VO: The Legend Returns! And the Gold is awaiting him!

“The Promo Ends”

Dubois then appears on screen wearing a suit.

JD: Well JJ here we are….One more time you and me and the world is watching us all over again….I am finally back where I belong, and the promoters have finally got three things right…Seems like they are making Christmas come early for me! And the stars are finally lining up one by one! Because the first good decisions they made was to put me, Jerome Dubois back in the main event….Back where I belong...And that as being the main event player of this company…

Not only that but management has second great decisions has been to put me in the ring with Monsieur Franchise Initiative! The Peoples Champion! Monsieur “You Can’t See Me”….(Dubois pauses as he looks at his aerosol can)….J…J….Johnson…That right you and Me, JJ One more time….A chance to finally set the record straight that these last few months have been nothing more than fluke wins…That these last few months I have dominated you like no one else….I have embarrassed you in front of the world, and I have laid you for waste in the middle of this ring…And that you are nothing more than a washed up has been! A man who is a shadow of himself but has too much of an ego, and pride to make the right decision and step away from this ring, and call it a day once and for all.

But you know what I love the most JJ…Is how different you and I are…You….You JJ you come from the slums…the ghetto….hell lets be frank poverty! And that is why these people feel a connection to you…Because you are an every day guy…Mr.Normal…A man who has fought for every little thing he has ever desired in life…and I like that….I like that because you represent these people…You represent the average Joe, who you can encourage to get off his lazy ass…And while that may be the case and while you may be part of majority of people….I…I JJ I belong to the 1%....Silver Spoon and all…I am was born into money and quite frankly greatness…Because lets be honest JJ….You middle class, peasants need people like me….You need the 1%....Because at the end of the day it is the 1% who lead the people….It is the 1% who keep these economies going…And it is the 1% who people remember JJ. So when it comes down to you and me….Well JJ People will forever remember my name….My legacy…While you remain a passing thought! I am the 1% of professional Wrestling….Not only that but for once and for all the record will be set straight! I am going to woop your ghetto a** all over Anarchy…And what even better is that we are going to be inside a 16ft high steel cage…A chance for no more excuses…a chance for you to no longer run and hide in fear for what I might do to you…Because lets be honest JJ after the months of beatings I have given that is exactly what you have become….a Coward….You are scared to death of the prospect of facing me…And you should be….Because I am going to pick up where we left off at the last PPV…and that was beating you down and wiping your blood across my chest, like just another victim…and as trophy of my success…

But enough about you JJ let move on to the third thing management got right….The third thing they have done is finally rectify the fact that I got screwed out of my 6CW World Heavyweight title shot…Screwed out of the main event again! So finally I am given a shot at the EWF Championship….A shot at redemption…and a shot to lay it all on the line for that moment to tell that the world that I….I JJ am better than…That I JJ…Jerome Dubois can beat you….That I JJ…and the greatest wrestler to have step foot inside a 6CW ring…And that includes you Mr Costello…Because I find it ironic that you decide to open those lips and mention my name…Because last time you and I met in the middle of this ring I pinned your ass 1…..2…..3! And spoilt your little date with the Viper….So if anything Mr.Costello it would be in your best interest to give that win to JJ Johnson…because quite frankly letting JJ beat me is the only way you are going to cling on to that title…Because you are nothing more than a 2 cents paper champion! That title is meaningless on you…Hell it is meaningless because it reminds people of a second rate company that once exist! However that title on me….That title on my shoulders….that title becomes relevant once again….that title becomes the most Valuable title in 6CW! So enjoy Anarchy Mr.Costello…Try not to be star struck when you see me enter this ring…but here one last piece of advice bring a note pad…you might want to take some notes on how a true legend wrestles, and acts…

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:52 am

The lights in the arena begin to flash as the sound of ‘Up the Bracket’ by The Libertines thunders out around Wembley… A spot light begins to search the crowd looking for the emerging Terrance Kray…

HE: I don’t get this guy, why can’t he use the ramp like everybody else?

HA: Terry Kray is a man of the people, born and bred just a stone’s throw from Wembley, just listen to that noise, these people love Terrance Kray!

Kray appears in the north side section of the arena and begins to make his way down to the floor, he’s shaking hands and taking selfies with the fans as he does so!

HE: Come on, we haven’t got all night, we go off air in two hours!

El-Tel jumps the fan barricade and collects a microphone from the timekeeper before entering the ring under the bottom rope…

Kray: Listen up people, I wanna hear you make some noise… come on lets AVE-IT…. make some NOISE!!!

The crowd begin to go wild, shouting and cheering from all sections of the arena!

That’s what I’m talking about!

Now is anybody here tonight from London????!!!!!!

CROWD POP!!!!!!!!

You see my pedigree chums… ever since I can remember… you get told; don’t make too much noise, don’t speak up, don’t do this, don’t do that, don’t question the rules… but you know what? Rules are there to be questioned and more often than not… broken!

And that is what the Cockney Crusade is all about… it’s about standing up for what you believe in, it’s about making a racket and not accepting your lot in life, to strive for something more something better! People can hold you down, but when the crusade rises up together… aint nothing gonna stop us!

You see its people like you (Terry points to the crowd) and me… real people, hardworking, honest people that get sh%ted on constantly by all those w@nke$$ out there who think their better than us… but I’ve got news for all those w@nke$$... people like Simon Cagero, and Daniel Reilly you can kiss my khyber coz whilst there’s people like Buck Riggins and Terry Kray here in 6CW you aint got a pot to jimmy in…

And tonight me and my favourite septic tank are teaming up as partners… for the first time ever we’ll stand together inside this very ring against two geezers who deserve to be respected… Enforcer (Crowd Pop) and DeMarcus Brown (Crowd Pop again)… that’s right… you’re right to show these two blokes some love… But let me tell you now, just because I respect everything they have accomplished doesn’t mean I don’t have two fingers for them right now!!!! (Kray gestures towards the ramp way, the camera then focuses on a young fan no more than 11 or 12 copying the gesture).

HE: Just look at that… this is the kind of behaviour Kray insights… just disgusting!

Now Mr. Enforcer, Mr. Brown… you load it all up tonight, you bring everything you have because you’re looking at the hungriest man in 6CW your looking at a stand up geezer who is so hungry for success here in 6CW, so hungry for everything you have… my stomach thinks my throats been cut! I know my partner feels exactly the same way, I can see it in Bucks mince pies…he has the eye of tiger… he has the desire and together here tonight we are gonna prove that the new breed of 6CW superstars are the future of this place!

So stick your hand in your sky rocket and pull out whatever you have in there… be it a quid or a Godiva and put it on EL-Tel and Big Buck Riggins to bring home the bacon tonight…. LETS AVE-IT Wembley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kray then begins to lead the entire arena in a chant of Wembley… Wembley…. Wembley

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down