The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

3 posters

Go down

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears... Empty You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

Post by JoshSansom Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 13:01

The fact that the Usos come out before their opponents and do the Siva Tau war dance to an empty ring... it is supposed to be done in front of the opposition!! All that they would need to do would be to introduce their opponents first.

That's what really grinds my gears. What grinds your gears?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears... Empty Re: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

Post by Samo Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 13:40

Thats always really bugged me aswell. Its such a simple fix.

What annoys me are pre-recorded inlet promos. They say a big thing holding guys back is the inability to work a crowd with a promo, but they dont get the chance to when all the promos are prerecorded and shown during entrances.

Samo

Back to top Go down

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears... Empty Re: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

Post by Ché Guerrero Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 15:00

Yeah this is why it was always better for Taker to come out second because got reaction shots of his opponent in the ring with their scared face all lit up in that dark blue lighting

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down