The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer

+3
CaledonianCraig
Danny_1982
coolpixel
7 posters

Go down

Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer Empty Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer

Post by coolpixel Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:02 pm

Is it just me? Murray seems to be bulking up like Nadal while Djokovic seems to be going the lean build way a la Federer

coolpixel

Back to top Go down

Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer Empty Re: Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:10 pm

Eh?

Murray has dropped weight.

Back to top Go down

Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer Empty Re: Murray/Djokovic fitness mimics Nadal/Federer

Post by Danny_1982 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:20 pm

Bulking up? Murray? He's way lighter than last year.

And moving and playing way better because of it.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:22 pm

Yes all of 5kg lighter.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm

Thats almost a stone of muscle mass hes taken off. Thats a lot.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:35 pm

I removed the duplicate version of this topic, I assumed it was an error

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Slippy Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm

Think its just you mate.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:26 am

Murray dropped weight between last and this year. He seems to be moving much better because of it.

Djokovic and Federer may be closer now, but the 2006 Federer was almost as big as Nadal (based on my recollection Rome 2006).

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belovedluckyboy Fri 30 Jan 2015, 5:30 am

I agree with laver fan here. I watched Fed/Rafa Rome 2006 final and yes, Fed was much bulkier then, in fact his cheeks were fuller than they are now. Both Fed and Rafa were so quick around the court back then, and Rafa was also much bulkier than he's now. I think both of them lose some weight to reduce pressure on their back (and knees in Rafa's case). I think Murray is doing the same here, and he's now much quicker around the court than he was one/two years ago.

Belovedluckyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down