The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers

+4
Adam D
Prometheus
Crimey
Fernando
8 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers  Empty Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Fernando Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:51 am

Corporate Kane kicks off Smackdown and says since Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns got along so well on Raw this week, they’ll be in Tag Team Turmoil tonight.

(1) Bray Wyatt def. R-Truth

(2) Paige def. Summer Rae. The Bella Twins were on commentary and had a staredown with Paige after she won.

-Some WWE videos aired during a short break. The unspecific Sheamus return package, and the Rikishi Hall of Fame video.

(3) Fandango def. Adam Rose

(4) Tag Team Turmoil. Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns came out to to their expected reactions; Bryan is super over, Roman is split about 60/40 against if not worse.

The Miz and Damien Mizdow are first. Bryan pinned the Miz.
The Usos are second. Bryan submitted one with the Yes Lock.
Los Matadores are third. Bryan submitted one with the Yes Lock.
Slater Gator are fourth. Reigns pinned Heath Slater.
The Ascension are fifth. They get disqualified.
Big Show and Kane are sixth. Bryan submitted Big Show.

Bryan was in total control for most of the match, which just further peed off Reigns the longer it went on. Their round with the Usos went a long time. Eventually Roman turned the tables and took out Slater Gator. The Ascension destroyed Daniel with the Fall of Man, but the referee DQ’d them when they wouldn’t stop attacking him. Big Show and Kane came out last, and Show randomly hit Kane with the KO Punch. Reigns speared Show, then Bryan hit him with the running knee and made him tap out to the Yes Lock.

The main event went about 45 minutes, so it will take up a huge portion of the show. Bryan ended Smackdown with a big Yes! chant, rubbing his four eliminations in Roman’s face.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers  Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Crimey Wed 11 Feb 2015, 2:57 pm

So Big Show has turned face again?! And they're planning Big Show/Kane? 

steam

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:05 pm

What I dislike more than Show's many turns. His KO punch. Like Reigns' Superman Punch, it's just wrong to me that you can win a match with a punch.

I know we have to suspend our disbelief on many levels, but a punch that the ref sees should be a DQ, not a finisher. And its even worse when the commentators sell it as a great move.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm

I love the way that basically the whole tag division jobbed to Bryan and Reigns.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm

Adam D wrote:I love the way that basically the whole tag division jobbed to Bryan and Reigns.

Yes, because no matter how long a tag team have worked together and how successful they are. They will be beaten by two upper carders who team together for the first time, even if they are not collaborating together.

I don't really get why WWE doesn't see that Reigns and Bryan going through the whole WWE roster is making all the rest of their talent look weaker, not making these two look stronger. I've also completely lost track of who's the heel and who's the face, or are they both 'tweeners until WM?

I thought a week or so ago that WWE had pulled a rabbit out of the hat and found a way to make Fastlane an interesting PPV. Right now, I'm thinking that the biggest interest of it will be how much of a car crash they have heading towards WrestleMania.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm

Well, they only beat one tag team of any note: The Usos. And it sounds like that went long an would have been very entertaining. Mizdow are on break up lane, Los Matasnores and Slater Gator are jobber teams, The Ascension got DQ'd and Kane Big Show isnt a tag team, and i'll be interested to see how they present Show punching Kane. Not because I care, but im interested to see if they REALLY think anyone cares if Show is a face.

But they protected the Dusts (although their dissent within the team would have been an easy loss), Kidd and Cesaro, The New Day. Pretty much protected the Ascension too. So your 5 best teams havent really looked bad at all.

Can actually imagine that main event is a cracking watch and its a really good use of Smackdown.

Not 100% sure on this weird build where Reigns doesnt get to wrestle.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:58 pm

I have just watched this. It was decent. The best part was v The Usos. That match was great. I don't think Big Show turned face it was just him and Kane not getting along. They will probably get told off on Raw and that's it. Also at the end it wasnt Bryan rubbing it in Reigns face, it ended with them both looking up at the WM sign visibly exhausted and almost showing mutual respect for each other. Unless summat else happened after Smackdown went off the air.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:43 pm

I've seen a gif of that ending and it certainly looks like mutual respect

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 14 Feb 2015, 12:50 am

Fascinating Smackdown, really was a great way to use the second show. Bryan and Reigns were both brilliant. Storytelling throughout was very good, their characters shone through and that includes little bits like Reigns not wanting to go too harsh on the Usos as they are family. They were rivals, then there was respect and teamwork.

Thought the Usos were put over well, The Ascension were used very smartly, Miz took the pin due to his usual arrogance, so the jobbers were Matadores and Slater Gator (as always, really)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 15 Feb 2015, 8:40 pm

100% not a face turn by Big Show. 

Reigns and Bryan with mutual respect at the end.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 15 Feb 2015, 10:37 pm

It was a good Smackdown and I think, in general, they do a good job with what they're given.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 16 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm

SmackDown is often better than RAW because there's less dicking about.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down