The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead)

+8
Pr4wn
The_Essence_of_Excellence
dancingweeman
Grizzly
GB1919
crazy_dave23
Derbyblue
Thomond
12 posters

Go down

Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead) Empty Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead)

Post by Thomond Sat 28 May - 23:47

What's the stroy with tickets for the game in Wembley this year? I don't seem to be able to find anything about it.I resume once it is confirmed where the game is played tickets will go on ticketmaster?

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead) Empty Re: Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead)

Post by Derbyblue Sun 29 May - 0:01

You can register your interest in tickets.
http://www.nfluk.com/registration-of-interest/login/

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead) Empty Re: Tickets for Wembley (if it goes ahead)

Post by crazy_dave23 Mon 30 May - 16:58

August 1st is the date of interest...

No CBA by then and the game is off.

Tickets will go on sale whenever a CBA is agreed prior to that date. Registry of Interest gives you a passcode which you need to access the Ticketmaster sale... does not guarantee you a ticket in any way, but without one you can't buy in the first sale Smile

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Mon 30 May - 21:37

Thanks lads much appreciated OK

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Tue 21 Jun - 23:24

Ticket Prices: http://www.nfluk.com/series/ticket-information.html
Wembley Seating Plan: http://www.nfluk.com/series/stadium-directions.html

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Tue 6 Sep - 9:36

Right, I have my pin code to get tickets and I know they go on sale Thursday at 10am. Only problem is my boss has scheduled a meeting then. Having never tried to get tickets for the Wembley game is it worth asking someone else to go on for my at 10am or are there good tickets available for a while after it opens (ie late afternoon)?

Cheers.

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Tue 6 Sep - 9:42

Also looking at the blocks of tickets where is the best value for money place to aim for and how likely are those tickets to go quickly?

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Tue 6 Sep - 13:20

According to the NflUkforum,tickets are usually available until the week or so of the game.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Tue 6 Sep - 13:30

That's a relief. I'm looking at the £70 mark being my maximum which would leave me the option of upper sideline or lower endzone.

Anyone got thoughts on which is better?

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue 6 Sep - 13:35

GB - lower endzone for me.
I've had upper tier seats on the 50 before, if you get lucky and get front rows it's fine but get row Z like me and you'll struggle to see anything

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu 8 Sep - 10:08

Tickets Purchased Smile

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingweeman Thu 8 Sep - 10:32

Me too. Happy days!

dancingweeman

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Thu 8 Sep - 10:45

Luckily I looked at the cost of travel and hotels before I bought my tickets. Everything being left to the last minute has meant that I am going to have to postpone seeing my first game to next year.

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Thu 8 Sep - 11:24

Landed 4 tickets on the 50 yard line! Cant freakin' wait now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Thu 8 Sep - 11:26

Mine are on the way.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 8 Sep - 11:35

Haven't got the budget for this one sadly, so jealous of everyone that has got tickets!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu 8 Sep - 11:53

bambamwillis wrote:Haven't got the budget for this one sadly, so jealous of everyone that has got tickets!

Agreed that it is pretty pricey. I spent £189.65 for 2 tickets, a programme (as its the same price at as at the ground I thought why not read it on the train/car going there - was hoping they would give a discount for pre-buying though), booking fee (grrr...), delivery.
Fortunately I can get to London from either mine or my parents comfortably in one day and just about get back before the last train so I don't need accommodation which I imagine is the killer for those coming from far afield.
You just need to make sure you get there at some point BamBam!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 8 Sep - 11:58

I only live about an hour from Wembley thanks to the high speed train into Kings Cross from Kent, so I would be in the same boat as you in not needing accomodation.

Definitely will be looking to go next year, will probably spend less on a holiday to make sure I can get there!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu 8 Sep - 12:52

Guys - think about a trip over to the States to watch a game.
You can choose what game to watch and make a break of it, flights, hotels, drinking money and ticket will set you back around £500-£600, I know this isn't exactly cheap for everyone but given the money it costs some of you to get to Wembley.....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu 8 Sep - 12:57

Grizzly wrote:Guys - think about a trip over to the States to watch a game.
You can choose what game to watch and make a break of it, flights, hotels, drinking money and ticket will set you back around £500-£600, I know this isn't exactly cheap for everyone but given the money it costs some of you to get to Wembley.....

i wonder if Mrs Moot fancies a romantic weekend in north Wisconsin... Whistle

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Sep - 13:04

As much as I love going to watch the games live I can't bring myself to pay the money for travel, hotel, tickets, spends just to watch a game I don't even think I'd bother watching on Sky Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Thu 8 Sep - 13:17

If you are a hustler you can get 4 for example and only kept 2. Sell the others for a price which covers the cost of the two you keep...just look on sites like Via go go to see how much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 8 Sep - 13:24

Got my tickets,accomoadation next! Was thinking Jury's Inn in Chelsea.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu 8 Sep - 13:39

TM Moot wrote:

Moot - you book a 'special' weekend in NY, spoil her stupid on 5th Avenue Saturday afternoon, splash out on a top notch meal Sat night, then slip out early Sunday morning before she wakes up.....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Thu 8 Sep - 13:43

TM Moot wrote:

The cost of getting down from Aberdeen was easily reaching those sums for me which means it's really not worth it. The idea of going to the States to watch a game for the same price is much more appealing. The only problem for me would be getting hold of tickets for Lambeau, thankfully my other half is desperate to see a game as much as I am.

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu 8 Sep - 13:55

GB - NFL.com ticket exchange
OK

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu 8 Sep - 13:56

Grizzly wrote:
TM Moot wrote:

Moot - you book a 'special' weekend in NY, spoil her stupid on 5th Avenue Saturday afternoon, splash out on a top notch meal Sat night, then slip out early Sunday morning before she wakes up.....

tempting, definitely tempting...in fact i'm sure the kids would rather me go Stateside then waste it on their uni fees..!!

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu 8 Sep - 21:02

Potentially plotting a US trip next year. Might try and go see Green Bay away at first because i'd like to combine it with a decent holiday.

My sister is currently in Wisconsin visiting a Uni friend and unsurprisingly Green Bay is a total dump as she went there last week! So glad she hasn't made it to Lambeau... I think i'd want to crucify myself if she managed to get tickets to a sport she knows nothing about at such a legendary stadium!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by i_monster Fri 9 Sep - 14:16

I managed to book a Travelodge at Aldgate East for £35.50 (£17.75 each) for the night.

It's a bit far out but was the only one with twin rooms left. If you're happy with a double then there's others closer to Wembley for less than £40!

Return train tickets for £35 aswell so all good!

Just over £100 for ticket/travel/accommodation is fairly good!

i_monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Dicoco Tue 27 Sep - 15:37

Thinking about lower end zone tickets for this. Haven't been to a game before so not sure if these are the best value for money. They are £70.

Any advice welcome, thanks.

Dominic Dicoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 29 Sep - 13:09

Got my tickets,today not a great selection of merchindise to be honest.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down