The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the next Samson Lee?

+10
LordDowlais
Hammersmith harrier
yappysnap
The Saint
Gwlad
SecretFly
Jhamer25
bedfordwelsh
Seagultaf
GavinDragon
14 posters

Go down

Who is the next Samson Lee? Empty Who is the next Samson Lee?

Post by GavinDragon Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:43 am

I think some Welsh fans will agree our chances of success rest largely on whether the above is fit for the WC.

But who is the next TH coming through the system? Anyone aware of any excellent TH's coming through the system?

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Who is the next Samson Lee? Empty Re: Who is the next Samson Lee?

Post by Seagultaf Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:29 pm

It is a big problem for Wales, whist Rob Evans has received some stick, he was suffering from the Ref allowing Castro to bind illegally, which both Rob and Alyn Wyn pointed out but he took no notice. Somebody must have had a word with the Ref at half time as he immediately clamped down on illegal binding and all of a sudden the Welsh scrum had no problem and Castro was quickly taken off. If the Ref ensures the scrum is played according to the Laws of the game, the Wales scrum maybe is not as bad as some think.

As far as the candidates to replace Samson:

Jarvis has struggled against both Ireland and Italy and does not impress for Ospreys who are poor in the scrum this season, and where he is second choice behind Arhip.

Rhodri Jones was beginning to show some form at tight head but he will take some time to come back from a broken collar bone.

There have been calls for Adam Jones to be called in but honestly he is way past his best, struggles at the scrum and does nothing in the loose. His Wales future may be as a mentor or coach to the young props coming through.

Mitchell was looking good at one point but has struggled with injuries, if he can get fit....maybe?

Andrews has been playing at second row for Cardiff Blues.....says it all!

As for Francis, I have never seen him play so can't really comment, but he shares the tight head berth with Moray Low in a very good Exeter scrum, so must be work a try.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:39 pm

I honestly thought Jarvis done well on Saturday and Francis has been getting very good reviews which is why I would have capped him on the weekend.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:05 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:I honestly thought Jarvis done well on Saturday and Francis has been getting very good reviews which is why I would have capped him on the weekend.

Whist Evans was the one penalised for turning in. This was due to Castro binding on the arm, illegally, once the Ref eventually acted to stop this, Evans had no problem and Castro was pulled off. Unfortunately whist Evans was being twisted, Jarvis was going backwards! I agree on Francis though I would have had him on the bench instead of Andrews.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Jarvis can't be anywhere near the World cup squad i'm sorry. Not half the scrummager he was 2 seasons ago and struggle to hold a scrum in the Pro 12. Struggles vs Ireland, Scotland and Italy this tournament. Imagine how he would cope against England, South Africa or Argentina

Gatland needs to spend as much time as he can with francis as out of the list you have mentioned, he is the only one playing well and regularly for club.

If we go into the World Cup with Jarvis and Andrews
then we will be third in the pool with no platform to play off.

Adam Jones will not come back now so there's no point considering it. Gatland screwed up and his stubbornness will not call Adam up. If Adam is going to leave Blues and when Mitchell is fit again then he NEEDS to be starting for the Cardiff Blues.
Hopefully Rhodri Jones will have game time with the Scarlets but his scrummaging still isn't good enough and i doubt it will be before the World Cup.

I believe in 4 years time we will have a crop of strong tight heads at the regions because the past three years, wales U20's have had 3 strong tightheads. First with Samson, then Nicky Thomas an now Dillon Lewis but Thomas and Lewis.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Whichever is the candidate with most potential, I can see them suddenly becoming 'injured' and 'out for a while' - and then Gatland and his boys will transport him to some hidden destination to be conditioned and trained up and put up against scrumming machines, and performance calibrated to the micromilimetre level to have him the revelation of the WC.

You all have so little faith in Gatland's resolve and determination.

I hope the opposing coaches don't! He's a trickster.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm

SecretFly wrote:Whichever is the candidate with most potential, I can see them suddenly becoming 'injured' and 'out for a while' - and then Gatland and his boys will transport him to some hidden destination to be conditioned and trained up and put up against scrumming machines, and performance calibrated to the micromilimetre level to have him the revelation of the WC.

You all have so little faith in Gatland's resolve and determination.

I hope the opposing coaches don't!  He's a trickster.

sometimes you write such utter BS it is unbelievable….yet another conspiracy theory eh, while being 'out for a while' no doubt he will assassinate someone and work for International Rescue.

No pro rugby player is going to gain by avoiding matches, not sure if you ever actually played rugby but if you did, at any level at all, you would know you are talking carp.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:26 pm

….and the answer is Samson lee. He is the guy and i expect him to be back on his feet by September, whether he can get fit enough and his ankle is strong enough for him to compete remains to be seen. Jones is definitely not the answer and i just wish that one could be put to bed. I think Mitchell and francis need to be brought on fast track in the summer.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 pm

????

If I write such BS and talk such crap...why always take me so seriously??? Wink

It's no secret I talk crap but you........................ you always seem to have such difficulty working out when.

Now to the serious bit - I still say people who worry that Gatland won't have a player ready are being naïve about their own coach.

And there you go in your second post - now you agree I'm not talking such crap in saying Samson Lee will be back but will probably be short of 'matches'.  Trust me - he'll be minutely scientifically managed to get him back in time if that's what Gats needs.  If that's what you regard as conspiracy you have a strange definition of it. I just call it good preparation.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Gwlad wrote:….and the answer is Samson lee. He is the guy and i expect him to be back on his feet by September, whether he can get fit enough and his ankle is strong enough for him to compete remains to be seen. Jones is definitely not the answer and i just wish that one could be put to bed. I think Mitchell and francis need to be brought on fast track in the summer.

Given it's an Achilles injury he either won't be involved in the RWC, or will come back from injury and re-injure the same Achilles. Like I said elsewhere I'm glad we are/have poached Anscombe and Francis otherwise we'd be in trouble. Jarvis and Andrews are probably 5th and 6th choice at best. s

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm

SecretFly wrote:????

If I write such BS and talk such crap...why always take me so seriously??? Wink

It's no secret I talk crap but you........................ you always seem to have such difficulty working out when.  

Now to the serious bit - I still say people who worry that Gatland won't have a player ready are being naïve about their own coach.

And there you go in your second post - now you agree I'm not talking such crap in saying Samson Lee will be back but will probably be short of 'matches'.  Trust me - he'll be minutely scientifically managed to get him back in time if that's what Gats needs.  If that's what you regard as conspiracy you have a strange definition of it.  I just call it good preparation.

fly, let em be quite clear, i don't take you seriously because you BS all the time. Got it.

As for your speculation about Gats, don't try and downplay it now…you clearly stated you thought he would be managed in a way that was disingenuous, that was the whole raison d'être of your post.

Remove your head from your ass, if you can, and smell what you shoveling. thumbsup

Lee will be back because he is young and fit and will do the phsyio to get himself there, not because Gats has had some bionic implant put him in or because there is some conspiracy to have his blood replaced with antifreeze.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Why was Francis not used in the 6N's? I've only heard good things about him and I'd have thought the welsh management would want him tied to them. Now an injury or two and England could cap him

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Nevermind the thumbs up pretending sweetness and light, Gwlad.

I detect road-rage easier than that disguise can cover up Wink  You take me Oh so serious.  Let's not play coy now.

Always so angry.  Like Brown with a bone.  Everytime a comment bites you, you're back with the ass, schit and bum 'jokes'.

Scat ain't my thing - but you go ahead and enjoy yourself down that avenue.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Genuine question why is Samson Lee so highly rated, I tend to only watch Wales in the 6 nations but in the 5 games England played only once did Marler have somebody's number and that was Samson Lee.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Shocked Shocked

Hmmm.

Gwlad will answer that one.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:11 am

SecretFly wrote:Nevermind the thumbs up pretending sweetness and light, Gwlad.

I detect road-rage easier than that disguise can cover up Wink  You take me Oh so serious.  Let's not play coy now.

Always so angry.  Like Brown with a bone.  Everytime a comment bites you, you're back with the ass, schit and bum 'jokes'.

Scat ain't my thing - but you go ahead and enjoy yourself down that avenue.

Your bite is, rather like ireland's versus Wales, rather gummy and toothless again.

The only person who takes you seriously Fly is yourself and your rather large ego. To me you are as irritating as that rash you can't tell your mum about. What you perceive is anger towards you is the sort of anger i feel with a puppy who craps himself i.e. he can't help it.

I note that you have given up trying to defend your stance and diverted the issue, good lad, no point trying to back up a futile position.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:19 am

Gwlad wrote: What you perceive is anger towards you is the sort of anger i feel with a puppy who craps himself i.e. he can't help it.

Schitting yourself again? That a boy.

Crap, schit, bums, asses and bodily fluids. Your go-to allusions when stuck in a rut - or maybe I should have said crack so that you'd understand the allusion better?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:45 am

Hammer in that game the whole scrum was under pressure but it stemmed from Jenkins getting a tuning from Cole.

And the purpose of the thread was to else who else may be coming through who we don't already know about

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:21 am

Perhaps Will Taylor will stake a claim, the Scarlets have signed him from Wasps and he is Welsh. The way things are going we will have more tightheads than we can shake a stick at:-

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-union/32047449

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:25 am

LordDowlais wrote:Perhaps Will Taylor will stake a claim, the Scarlets have signed him from Wasps and he is Welsh. The way things are going we will have more tightheads than we can shake a stick at:-

Only ever started LV or Amlin games for Wasps - and has been completely eased out of the picture there. Probably only ever a back-up signing for Scarlets.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:46 am

SecretFly wrote:
Gwlad wrote: What you perceive is anger towards you is the sort of anger i feel with a puppy who craps himself i.e. he can't help it.

Schitting yourself again?  That a boy.

Crap, schit, bums, asses and bodily fluids.  Your go-to allusions when stuck in a rut - or maybe I should have said crack so that you'd understand the allusion better?

Laugh

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:17 am

LondonTiger wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:Perhaps Will Taylor will stake a claim, the Scarlets have signed him from Wasps and he is Welsh. The way things are going we will have more tightheads than we can shake a stick at:-

Only ever started LV or Amlin games for Wasps - and has been completely eased out of the picture there. Probably only ever a back-up signing for Scarlets.

LD showing amazing rugby knowledge again.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:23 am

The Saint wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:

Well the facts are there he has signed for the Scarlets why cant he stake a claim ? Or are you just showing how much of a pr!ck you are again ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 am

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:

Well the facts are there he has signed for the Scarlets why cant he stake a claim ? Or are you just showing how much of a pr!ck you are again ?

If he's LV standard there he's going to be LV standard at the Scarlets. So no he won't be staking a claim for the RWC. Pretty obvious to anyone who watches rugby outside of Merthyr RFC.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:36 am

I was answering the question in the origonal post you arrogant half wit:-

GavinDragon wrote:But who is the next TH coming through the system?

I was not aware Will Taylor was playing his rugby in England, nor did I know who he was until I read that the Scarlets had signed him for next season, all I said was PERHAPS he could stake a claim, as he is a tighthead, he is Welsh, and he is comming through the system.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:43 am

Should probably check the facts before looking foolish in future.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Should probably check the facts before looking foolish in future.

I was only answering a question, why does it look foolish ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Seagultaf wrote:It is a big problem for Wales, whist Rob Evans has received some stick, he was suffering from the Ref allowing Castro to bind illegally, which both Rob and Alyn Wyn pointed out but he took no notice. Somebody must have had a word with the Ref at half time as he immediately clamped down on illegal binding and all of a sudden the Welsh scrum had no problem and Castro was quickly taken off. If the Ref ensures the scrum is played according to the Laws of the game, the Wales scrum maybe is not as bad as some think.As far as the candidates to replace Samson:

Jarvis has struggled against both Ireland and Italy and does not impress for Ospreys who are poor in the scrum this season, and where he is second choice behind Arhip.

Rhodri Jones was beginning to show some form at tight head but he will take some time to come back from a broken collar bone.

There have been calls for Adam Jones to be called in but honestly he is way past his best, struggles at the scrum and does nothing in the loose. His Wales future may be as a mentor or coach to the young props coming through.

Mitchell was looking good at one point but has struggled with injuries, if he can get fit....maybe?

As for Francis, I have never seen him play so can't really comment, but he shares the tight head berth with Moray Low in a very good Exeter scrum, so must be work a try.

I can't believe that I am reading this from a supporter of the team that until very recently contained and glorified Adam Jones. Who, now that he can't cheat ( a self confessed cheat) is about as useful on the rugby field as a deflated ball.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 pm

With regards Taylor coming to the Scarlets, he will not be anywhere near the 'big game' team, as we have Samson Lee and Rhodri Jones (both on NDCs) who will need to start/bench in those games, but Taylor will most likely be used in the lesser Pro-12 games at home, and the Pro-12 away games (bar derby games), as we will have him and Pete Edwards as out tight head options when the NDCs need to be rested.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Saint tbf to LD you unless you have seem him play you don't know how good he will be.

Ben Morgan came to the Scarlets from Merthyr for example

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Should probably check the facts before looking foolish in future.

Exactly.

Gavin I know things worked out well for Ben Morgan, but we can't necessarily hold that up as a mirror every time a welsh team signs an unknown. Unearthing a gem happens as often as LD wins the lottery.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:17 am

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:
Seagultaf wrote:It is a big problem for Wales, whist Rob Evans has received some stick, he was suffering from the Ref allowing Castro to bind illegally, which both Rob and Alyn Wyn pointed out but he took no notice. Somebody must have had a word with the Ref at half time as he immediately clamped down on illegal binding and all of a sudden the Welsh scrum had no problem and Castro was quickly taken off. If the Ref ensures the scrum is played according to the Laws of the game, the Wales scrum maybe is not as bad as some think.As far as the candidates to replace Samson:

I can't believe that I am reading this from a supporter of the team that until very recently contained and glorified Adam Jones. Who, now that he can't cheat ( a self confessed cheat) is about as useful on the rugby field as a deflated ball.

I totally agree, all props will try to cheat as muck as possible, and Adam also often got away with binding on the arm and twisting. But on Saturday Castro did this blatantly every scrum, right under the Refs nose and despite complaints from Evans and Alan Wyn (nothing from WRUburton mind) the Ref completely ignored it and even threatened to yellow card Evans! Someone had a word in the Refs ear at half time and suddenly Wales had no problem at the scrum, Italy's confidence was immediately dented, Castro taken off as he was no longer effective and Italy imploded.

So yes, you are correct that Adam and other props cheat when they can get away with it, but good Refs intercede and ensure a fair contest.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 am

The Saint wrote:

Exactly.

Gavin I know things worked out well for Ben Morgan, but we can't necessarily hold that up as a mirror every time a welsh team signs an unknown. Unearthing a gem happens as often as LD wins the lottery.

Well if he turns out to be half decent then you would be the one who looks foolish Saint. But as history shows, we know you are not very good with predictions, afterall you did make a whole thread dedicated to the Ospreys being the worst Welsh region this season didn't you, how did that one go. laughing

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:07 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:

Exactly.

Well if he turns out to be half decent then you would be the one who looks foolish Saint. But as history shows, we know you are not very good with predictions, afterall you did make a whole thread dedicated to the Ospreys being the worst Welsh region this season didn't you, how did that one go. laughing

Showing your 'neutrality' again I see. That's called sitting on the fence and predicting a teams fortune based on archival data. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Didn't see you doing that. All I seen was you going down on the Ospreys and saying that their match with the Dragons would be interesting because of a 606V2 debate.... yeah, logical. I don't think it is even comparable to this situation either, you know, the situation where you judged a players' ability without knowing anything about him. Sound rugby knowledge as per.

So now you're going back on your word and stating that the hypothesis is 'half-decent' and not Lee's heir apparent? You really do know how to talk a load of sh*t Laugh I'm embarrassed for you.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:20 pm

The Saint wrote:Lee's heir apparent

When did I even say this ? Go on quote me on saying it. All I done was answer a question in the original post

And Will Thomas is a TH coming through the system, and I will say again PERHAPS he could end up staking a claim.

You Saint come across as a BELL END of the highest order with your arrogant swipes on here, you are 25yrs old yet you think you are the font of all rugby knowledge, now go back into your bedroom in and use your parents wi-fi and keep talking to people like dirt behind the anonymity of your computer. kiss

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:50 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:Lee's heir apparent

When did I even say this ? Go on quote me on saying it. All I done was answer a question in the original post

And Will Thomas is a TH coming through the system, and I will say again PERHAPS he could end up staking a claim.

You Saint come across as a BELL END of the highest order with your arrogant swipes on here, you are 25yrs old yet you think you are the font of all rugby knowledge, now go back into your bedroom in and use your parents wi-fi and keep talking to people like dirt behind the anonymity of your computer. kiss

The OP is asking who will be Lee's replacement (for the RWC) given that it is highly likely that he is out. You suggested an LV cup player, who isn't even playing in Wales. That's the extent of your rugby knowledge. Taylor wasn't even heard of before he left Wales, so I doubt there's much potential there, other than 3rd or 4th choice squad player.

You sound a bit touchy. Looks like I got the rise I was looking for Wink. And also, another thing is certain. I'm more popular than you on V2.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm

No my words were next TH coming through the system although in the context of me commenting on Samson's injury and WC chances I could see why you assume I meant Samson's immediate back up.

So you're both right now kiss and make up kiss

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:07 pm

GavinDragon wrote:No my words were next TH coming through the system

Yep, I knew I was reading it correctly, perhaps Saint is not old enough to understand English grammar yet. Very Happy

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Well if it's post RWC discussion then I don't really see it as being relevant, the problem would have taken care of itself by then. But still, who puts up an LV cup player playing outside of Wales as a viable alternative.
Doh

Last edited by The Saint on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : multi-tasking error)

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:23 pm

The Saint wrote:Well if it's post RWC discussion then I don't really see it as being relevant, the problem would have taken care of itself right now. But still, who puts up an LV cup player playing outside of Wales as a viable alternative.
Doh

He isn't an alternative, and I will ask you again, to quote me as saying such a thing. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:25 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:Well if it's post RWC discussion then I don't really see it as being relevant, the problem would have taken care of itself right now. But still, who puts up an LV cup player playing outside of Wales as a viable alternative.
Doh

He isn't an alternative, and I will ask you again, to quote me as saying such a thing. OK

I answered this in a previous post. I don't know why you would even suggest Taylor when you don't know anything about him to be honest.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 pm

LD, as for bad English grammar, go and check out yours. I remember you giving us some great laughs in this thread Laugh Laugh Laugh https://www.606v2.com/t57321p100-rugby-attendances-in-wales-a-reasonable-debate

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

The Saint wrote:I answered this in a previous post. I don't know why you would even suggest Taylor when you don't know anything about him to be honest.

But what have I suggested him for ? All I said was that he was another Welsh tighthead who is coming through the system, nothing about suggesting he could go to the WC or even play for Wales, PERHAPS he could in the future, but like you, I am no good at predicting things. Very Happy

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:31 pm

The Saint wrote:LD, as for bad English grammar, go and check out yours. I remember you giving us some great laughs in this thread Laugh Laugh Laugh https://www.606v2.com/t57321p100-rugby-attendances-in-wales-a-reasonable-debate

Saint you are just making a fool of yourself now, just admit it, you came on here giving it large by trying to make me look stupid and it has backfired because you cannot read properly.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:37 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:I answered this in a previous post. I don't know why you would even suggest Taylor when you don't know anything about him to be honest.

But what have I suggested him for ? All I said was that he was another Welsh tighthead who is coming through the system, nothing about suggesting he could go to the WC or even play for Wales, PERHAPS he could in the future, but like you, I am no good at predicting things. Very Happy

So in reply to the thread you suggested he was an option then. I've already told you this. I've also answered the rest of this post in previous posts of my own. If you're still struggling to understand then I suggest you somehow improve your cognitive skills (interpreting).

LordDowlais wrote:
The Saint wrote:LD, as for bad English grammar, go and check out yours. I remember you giving us some great laughs in this thread Laugh Laugh Laugh https://www.606v2.com/t57321p100-rugby-attendances-in-wales-a-reasonable-debate

Saint you are just making a fool of yourself now, just admit it, you came on here giving it large by trying to make me look stupid and it has backfired because you cannot read properly.

How so, I've addressed EVERY comment. Why do you keep ignoring it? It's reminiscent of your attitude on that comedy thread there Laugh.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Ok Saint lets put this to bed, I really cannot be bothered with you anymore.

The original poster (GavinDragon) asked are there any Welsh tightheads coming through the system.

I answered him that Will Taylor has just signed for the Scarlets and he is Welsh and that PERHAPS he could stake a claim.

You come along and start giving it large, and saying that I said that he is next in line for Samson Lee's place in the Welsh squad for the WC.

None of what you said is true, I have not even suggested that he is good enough to play for Wales, I was just answering a question, now until you can show me quotes of me saying that Will Thomas will be in the Welsh squad for the world cup I suggest you go back to your bedroom and play on the computer your parents have bought for you and use their wi-fi that they are paying for, there's a good kid. warning

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

You still don't get it. And no, I wasn't giving it large, that's just a childish comment that you keep repeating, it's not going to stick no matter how many times you type it. I pointed out your lack of rugby knowledge after you suggest an uncertain, LV standard player could stake a claim. Even other posters agreed with this. Why you would put him forward as a viable option when you didn't even know he was playing in England I don't know.

Also repeating your crap material in not very witty comments like "I suggest you go back to your bedroom and play on the computer your parents have bought for you and use their wi-fi that they are paying for, there's a good kid. " just shows that you're getting really angry, and it's quite funny. I suggest you refrain from such garbage when you don't even know me. The fact that it was ignored the first time you posted should show you that it's a meaningless comment to make. Again, repeating it is not going to make it true.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 pm

LD, you've been shown to be a childish prat, so do the right thing, grow a pair of balls and just accept that.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down