The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

+2
Manky-Flanker
George Hotel1895
6 posters

Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 08 Apr 2015, 4:35 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-league/32214270

George Hotel1895

Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : A place i call paradise

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by Manky-Flanker Sun 12 Apr 2015, 12:17 pm

Anyone got any ideas on which team he'll end up joining?

Manky-Flanker

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty WASTE OF SPACE

Post by Mehrts is god Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:29 pm

What a waste of time and space he was for The NRL. Based on his performances over the last 18 months or so,he might get signed by The Wheeltappers & Shunters Club to be their chief bellringer!

Mehrts is god

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 73
Location : Auckland,New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by Luke Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:20 am

Manky-Flanker wrote:Anyone got any ideas on which team he'll end up joining?

Wigan have first refusal, and given that Bowen is off contract at the end of the season. I'd be surprised if he ended up anywhere else to be honest.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 4975
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by The Beast Thu 16 Apr 2015, 7:40 pm

tigerrobins wrote:
Manky-Flanker wrote:Anyone got any ideas on which team he'll end up joining?

Wigan have first refusal, and given that Bowen is off contract at the end of the season. I'd be surprised if he ended up anywhere else to be honest.

Agreed, and if anyone wants to challenge the Wigan's legal right just look at Bradford/Iestyn Harris/Leeds as a warning. IMO the start of the Bulls decline.

The Beast

Posts : 1711
Join date : 2012-04-21
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 28 Apr 2015, 3:17 am

The Beast wrote:
tigerrobins wrote:
Manky-Flanker wrote:Anyone got any ideas on which team he'll end up joining?

Wigan have first refusal, and given that Bowen is off contract at the end of the season. I'd be surprised if he ended up anywhere else to be honest.

Agreed, and if anyone wants to challenge the Wigan's legal right just look at Bradford/Iestyn Harris/Leeds as a warning.  IMO the start of the Bulls decline.
Your correct. Bradford tried to be smart alec's and it backfired big time.

George Hotel1895

Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : A place i call paradise

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by ebop Wed 29 Apr 2015, 3:56 am

Many say he's not really lived up to expectations at the Warriors. I personally think he hasn't been too bad. Not a revelation but he's done ok. I recall him dropping the ball a bit under pressure. One thing I have noticed though, is that players in the NRL like to hammer him in the tackle and I mean really hammer him hard. Not sure if it's because he's a Brit, because he's paid a lot of money or because he's relatively slight. It's probably for the best that he leaves the NRL before he gets broken beyond repair.
ebop
ebop

Posts : 5124
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 15 Dec 2015, 1:54 am

Tomkins out until at least April 2016 with an injury

George Hotel1895

Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : A place i call paradise

Back to top Go down

Sam Tomkins to return to Super League Empty Re: Sam Tomkins to return to Super League

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum