The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious

+8
Cyril
Pot Hale
RDW
bluestonevedder
profitius
ME-109
des
GunsGerms
12 posters

Go down

Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious Empty Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious

Post by GunsGerms Fri 17 Apr 2015, 2:57 pm

This is gas:

https://youtu.be/EX9ZGOgjVB8

Sorry wrong link before. Fixed now.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious Empty Re: Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious

Post by des Fri 17 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

As a rule I hate contrived marketing Love sacks but that was really well done.

Heineken is still rank though.

des

Back to top Go down

Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious Empty Re: Neil Back Pranks Munster Fans - Hilarious

Post by GunsGerms Fri 17 Apr 2015, 3:30 pm

One of the guys looked like he was about to crap himself. Cant buy that.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by des Fri 17 Apr 2015, 3:37 pm

Aye, whilst still trying to smile.  I don't think his brain and face had any idea what the other was doing.  

Like you say, maybe his brain had diverted all resources to controlling his outer anal bumhole?

des

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Fri 17 Apr 2015, 3:50 pm

des wrote:Aye, whilst still trying to smile.  I don't think his brain and face had any idea what the other was doing.  

Like you say, maybe his brain had diverted all resources to controlling his outer anal bumhole?

Maybe his face was his bumhole?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 3:59 pm

Brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 17 Apr 2015, 4:07 pm

They all sound like Leinsterheads....ffs...must be some of the Lunster brigade....

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 17 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm

Great prank. clap
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Fri 17 Apr 2015, 4:34 pm

Blimey that was extravagant. 

Excellent though!

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 17 Apr 2015, 4:45 pm

Great prank, but doesn't sit right to award social media trolls with free beer and tickets!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Fri 17 Apr 2015, 5:23 pm

Only Munster fans could manage to do that.

Cracking expressions.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Fri 17 Apr 2015, 7:37 pm

Laugh Brilliant!

Kudos to Back for keeping a straight face there.

Which one was Sin é?

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by FecklessRogue Fri 17 Apr 2015, 7:55 pm

That made me laugh.
FecklessRogue
FecklessRogue

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 17 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm

Cyril wrote:Laugh Brilliant!

Kudos to Back for keeping a straight face there.

Which one was Sin é?

laughing

The handsome one.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 17 Apr 2015, 8:45 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Great prank, but doesn't sit right to award social media trolls with free beer and tickets!

I don't know................. and hate to ruin the illusion but....................... I'm detecting a degree of set-up here.  The guys had cameras fully focused on them and still looked comfortable enough to set up the scenario with little perfect lines before Back showed up.  I detect a Heineken rat.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 17 Apr 2015, 9:31 pm

SecretFly wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Great prank, but doesn't sit right to award social media trolls with free beer and tickets!

I don't know................. and hate to ruin the illusion but....................... I'm detecting a degree of set-up here.  The guys had cameras fully focused on them and still looked comfortable enough to set up the scenario with little perfect lines before Back showed up.  I detect a Heineken rat.

Like I said not one of them had a Munster accent....it was probably Guns doing one of the fans (we know he is a wannabe anyhow

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Fri 17 Apr 2015, 9:51 pm

brilliant

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:27 am

No Welsh fans were harmed during the making of that commercial - it is just another blatant example of Irish bias in the rugby world. Why weren't Heineken targeting guys in Cardiff or Swansea for free tickets and beer!

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:36 am

The Great Aukster wrote:No Welsh fans were harmed during the making of that commercial - it is just another blatant example of Irish bias in the rugby world. Why weren't Heineken targeting guys in Cardiff or Swansea for free tickets and beer!

Because Ireland is the home of NH rugby?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat 18 Apr 2015, 9:37 am

ME-109 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

Like I said not one of them had a Munster accent....it was probably Guns doing one of the fans (we know he is a wannabe anyhow

Pretty sure they are all way too young to be you anyway

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 12:14 pm

Get you...you young pup Cool

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down