The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toulon v Abs.

+2
Jimpy
majesticimperialman
6 posters

Go down

Toulon v Abs. Empty Toulon v Abs.

Post by majesticimperialman Mon 20 Apr 2015, 2:07 pm

I know it will never happen. But after watching  Toulon against Leinster this week end. I would love to see the guy who does the Toulon call to arms, or what ever you want to call it. Belt out Pilou, Pilou, just has the Abs are doing the Haka.

Maybe the IRB, could arrange a game at some point.

I don't know what his name is, but he is so passionate about the call to arms. it is a wonder he does not burst a blood vessel.

Any one think it will happen?

discuss.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Toulon v Abs. Empty Re: Toulon v Abs.

Post by Jimpy Mon 20 Apr 2015, 2:25 pm

No.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Apr 2015, 3:42 pm

It would be a dangerous game to agree to for the ABs! They could be short a functional team before the anthems finish if Boudjellal brings his cheque book with him.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Tue 21 Apr 2015, 9:55 am

SecretFly wrote:It would be a dangerous game to agree to for the ABs!  They could be short a functional team before the anthems finish if Boudjellal brings his cheque book with him.
If the ABs are short a few players, they could draft them back in the squad from Toulon.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:08 am

That'd be nice...an impromptu shirt-changing session between both sides just before the Anthems. Oh the rugby following ladies would love it! Oh and the boys that like that stuff too of course, to be equal rights about it.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:43 am

I remember the ABs got knocked over by a Cote d'Azur XV at Stade Felix Mayol in the first match of their tour in 1990. Eric Champ was the skip and was filthy. Can't recall the call to arms then but I think the atmosphere was pretty insane.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Wed 22 Apr 2015, 1:11 pm

disneychilly wrote:I remember the ABs got knocked over by a Cote d'Azur XV at Stade Felix Mayol in the first match of their tour in 1990. Eric Champ was the skip and was filthy. Can't recall the call to arms then but I think the atmosphere was pretty insane.

It's only since the 2000's that the Pilou Pilou is being belted in Mayol. Stupid lyrics but decent crowd warmer I guess

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 22 Apr 2015, 1:13 pm

What's your team whocares btw, now that you're here? Which Top14 side would you support most?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Wed 22 Apr 2015, 2:00 pm

SecretFly wrote:What's your team whocares btw, now that you're here?  Which Top14 side would you support most?

UBB, full of promises and media darlings earlierin the season. Now rather contemplating the less glamorous relegation fight!

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down