The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important notice - please read

4 posters

Go down

Important notice - please read Empty Important notice - please read

Post by Adam D Sun 10 May 2015, 5:38 pm

Hi all.

Over the last few weeks there have been several discussions that have flared up regarding certain topics.

Thepderatora in this section have tried their collective best to eradicate any issues but unfortunately die to the fact that they are tennis fans themselves and have known you for quite some time, many of you feel the need to ignore their advice and continue to bicker with each other.

This post is not about who is right or who is wrong.

It's about showing the moderators some respect who are here to keep this place as civil as possible.

They are all on the same page with regards to how this section should run. And although some manage your expectations more than others, this is down to the fact that some of you respond to certain moderators better than others. However, I reiterate that they are all a mangling this section collectively andake judgments on how to proceed together.

They unquestionably have this sections best interest at heart and have stood up for many posters who might have received bans in other sections. They are 100% dedicated to the running of this section and to make it as sociable as possible for all.

I am asking you all to treat not only them with respect but also think twice about retaliation about other people's posts. That's why they are here - it's impossible for them to act on certain posters inflammatory comments if someone else bites back. Trust them and listen to them - they are doing their best with a tough hand!

This section has never had 3 mods as good as the ones we have now, so please give them some slack and listen once in a while! They need to enjoy this section too otherwise we will be in a situation where people like myself have to take a look - and that's a horrible thought for me and you!

So let's call a truce about what's gone on so far and draw a line in the sand. And try and show some appreciation (and don't take too long like a certain grand slammer Wink )

Peace and love (game) people!

If anyone wants to discuss things with me, then I am sure Hero will be happy to answer ;-)

Have a good day!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Important notice - please read Empty Re: Important notice - please read

Post by temporary21 Sun 10 May 2015, 5:45 pm

Ive re read the whole thing about 5 times. I THINK I see where this went pear shaped. Hopefully the pm should clear it up.

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 10 May 2015, 10:45 pm

"I reiterate that they are all a mangling this section collectively"

Brilliant! Smile
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 11 May 2015, 5:24 am

bogbrush wrote:"I reiterate that they are all a mangling this section collectively"

Brilliant! Smile

LOL.

I thought I was the cause of most of the fighting I take a few days off and you all get a talking to. No worries, socal the voice of reason and civility has returned Adam you can rest at ease. My calming influence will surely calm the tempest.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 11 May 2015, 8:27 am

Damn auto-correct Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content