The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV?

+5
westisbest
Adam D
Duty281
GSC
nadeem2099
9 posters

Go down

What do you do when ads air on TV?

What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_lcap38%What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_lcap6%What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_lcap31%What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_lcap0%What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_lcap25%What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Empty What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV?

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 22 May 2015, 3:02 pm

Just a quick poll on what you lot mostly do when ads air on TV.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Empty Re: What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV?

Post by GSC Fri 22 May 2015, 4:43 pm

Other: Your mother
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV? Empty Re: What do you do when an advert comes on when your watching TV?

Post by Duty281 Fri 22 May 2015, 4:45 pm

Other: I don't own a TV.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 22 May 2015, 4:46 pm

Watch most things on catch up so just fast forward

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 5:47 pm

Like Adam, I can't be bothered. Life is too short to watch adverts. I also download loads of stuff and the people who upload it are generally kind enough to edit out the ads (which given a lot of this stuff is American, usually means a hour long show can be condensed to just over 40 minutes)

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 22 May 2015, 9:02 pm

Fast forward the ads as normally record.

Or mess about on the ipad.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 May 2015, 11:53 am

usually have a cheeky five knuckle shuffle to pass the time

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 28 May 2015, 1:24 pm

make a cup of tea. Although like Westi I usually record them and FF the ads.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu 28 May 2015, 2:11 pm

As with others here, don't watch much as shown (courtesy of two children under 4), so the odd things we do watch are either from Netflix (still going through Breaking Bad) or on Sky+. So either no adverts or we can fast forward through them.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 28 May 2015, 2:20 pm

I pretty much only ever watch stuff thats recorded on sky+ so forward adverts or Netflix.
If I do happen to be watching something live then I'll check stuff on my phone. I hate adverts.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 May 2015, 9:51 pm

I stop moaning about how crap the program is and start moaning about how crap the advert is.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down