The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of death, what about Fiji ?

+17
Fanster
Notch
bedfordwelsh
Gooseberry
thomh
Gwlad
Jimpy
Cyril
LondonTiger
Geordie
whocares
LeinsterFan4life
funnyExiledScot
BamBam
lostinwales
spaynter
LordDowlais
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Group of death, what about Fiji ? - Page 2 Empty Group of death, what about Fiji ?

Post by LordDowlais Thu 28 May 2015, 4:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everybody on here saying that it is two of England, Australia and Wales to go through in the group of death, what about Fiji, I was just looking through their squad, not too shabby, in fact quite frightening, look at some of the players they will have:-

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_52105,00.html

That is quite a strong squad, and they could easily beat any of Wales, England or Australia. If not they will definitely have a say on who will qualify. The group of death just got a little harder.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Group of death, what about Fiji ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Group of death, what about Fiji ?

Post by LordDowlais Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:06 pm

Fanster do not listen to the MODS and AMINS on here, UNLESS you make a fuss, you will never fit in. Cool

Laugh

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Group of death, what about Fiji ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Group of death, what about Fiji ?

Post by The Saint Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:10 pm

London Welsh, oh dear Laugh

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:11 pm

Yeah I can't help you with the London Welsh thing.....you're fair game now for a slagging!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:19 pm

Personally I think any LW fan deserves admiration - especially if they actually paid to see their team.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:28 pm

Some characteristics of a certain poster when they started a new account was 
-a very high level of posting
-a high standard of written English
-Informed but slightly edgy initial comments

You can see why some of us old timers get twitchy under certain circumstances.

Ghost could be OK while he kept his worst traits under check. Thing is, outside of short periods he never ever could.  

So as long as we don't get into obsessional posts over polynesian players and many things English and repeated misrepresentation of 'facts' we might just relax after a while.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon 01 Jun 2015, 3:20 pm

lostinwales wrote:So as long as we don't get into obsessional posts over polynesian players and many things English and repeated misrepresentation of 'facts' we might just relax after a while.
Aye. After all that's Gwlad's territory now isn't it? Wouldn't want to step on his toes Wink

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm

Is a high standard of written English atrait of a bad poster? Doesn't this include about 50 million people on the planet?

I promise whoever the guy was I am not him, I am pretty sure he wouldn't have admitted to being a Welsh fan, especilly after the season they just had (I blame Bristol for that anyway).

I'll try not to misrepresent facts, or be edgy in anyway, but as long as the high posting goes we will have to see how my intro to 606v2 goes, I don't have much on for the next few weeks

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Mon 01 Jun 2015, 7:16 pm

Just of one troll. Not a general trait

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 01 Jun 2015, 7:48 pm

Fanster wrote: as long as the high posting goes we will have to see how my intro to 606v2 goes, I don't have much on for the next few weeks

Here is hoping that the employment picture improves

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Tue 02 Jun 2015, 8:29 am

Fanster wrote:Is a high standard of written English atrait of a bad poster? Doesn't this include about 50 million people on the planet?

I promise whoever the guy was I am not him, I am pretty sure he wouldn't have admitted to being a Welsh fan, especilly after the season they just had (I blame Bristol for that anyway).

I'll try not to misrepresent facts, or be edgy in anyway, but as long as the high posting goes we will have to see how my intro to 606v2 goes, I don't have much on for the next few weeks

Still, sounds just like something he would say.....

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 02 Jun 2015, 8:30 am

Jimpy wrote:
Fanster wrote:Is a high standard of written English atrait of a bad poster? Doesn't this include about 50 million people on the planet?

Shall we all take a valium and move on? Please?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Tue 02 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm

George Carlin wrote:
Jimpy wrote:

Shall we all take a valium and move on? Please?

I always knew Jimpy was GG.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2