The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield.

2 posters

Go down

Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield. Empty Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield.

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:04 am

Good move by Wakefield in my book.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/may/31/wakefield-trinity-wildcats-brian-smith-super-league-challenge-cup

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield. Empty Re: Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield.

Post by The Beast Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:09 pm

I agree GH, his experience will only enhance the club as a whole, a quality appointment.

On a wider issue as a Bulls supporter I will be honest and say that relegation was a relief and has helped to allow the re-build to start positively. I wonder how Wakey fans will react if they survive the middle 8's? I know Smith is good but with home gates falling of late to 3k (Widnes 24/5) unless some external money comes in another 23rounds of hammerings next year seems a distinct possibility and might not be in their best long term interests and certainly is not fun to watch.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield. Empty Re: Brian Smith o take over as coach of Wakefield.

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 07 Oct 2015, 2:40 pm

Well done to Brian for keeping Wakefield in Super League.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down