The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan, Indies and Everything Else

+21
Ché Guerrero
RinoGattuso
XR
adamk
Electric Demon
marty2086
TheCelticGarbutt
JCmag82
temporary21
NickisBHAFC
President Trump
The_Enigma
Dr Gregory House MD
Hero
ncfc_Tooze
Crimey
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Samo
Ian2307
Prometheus
25 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 17 Empty Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Prometheus Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, to save me opening a hundred different threads that would most likely be populated by House and myself, here's a thread that everyone is welcome to contribute to on Lucha Underground, Ring of Honor, PWG, Evolution, New Japan, NOAH, AAA and basically anything that is not WWE, NXT or TNA.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 17 Empty Re: Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:08 pm

Devastating news about Lionheart, it would be disingenuous of me to claim he was my favourite wrestler but my all accounts he was a good guy and to lose someone so young is a real tragedy RIP

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Japan, Indies and Everything Else - Page 17 Empty Re: Japan, Indies and Everything Else

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:58 am

Was sad to read. Always came across as a genuine guy. Back when we did the podcast, we spoke to him a few times. Generous with his time, insight and kindness.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:31 am

Jeff Jarrett had to pull out of ICW’s Shugs Hoose Party this weekend, but they’ve only bloody gone and signed Kushida as his replacement.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17