The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Cutler vs Thunder

2 posters

Go down

Jax Cutler vs Thunder Empty Jax Cutler vs Thunder

Post by JJJohnson Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:05 am

Jax Cutler vs Thunder 11289825_10154085062705961_1952152055_n

6CW International Championship
Jax Cutler (c) vs Thunder

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jax Cutler vs Thunder Empty Re: Jax Cutler vs Thunder

Post by Thunder87 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:30 pm

The scene opens in the locker room. Thunder sits preparing for his match with Jax Cutler. A hold all sits next to him as he pulls up his boots. He looks up and acknowledges the camera, his hand slides towards the bag and pushes something shiny into the bag.

Thunder
We all know that I am the lord of geeks around here, with that in mind, I’d like to talk to you all about the emotional spectrum. The emotional spectrum is colours of light that feed all life, these emotions play a vital part in the Green Lantern comics, making up the various bands across the multiverse known as Lantern corps, that right, its not just green. My point to all this, is that the emotional spectrum is the perfect metaphor for 6CW, humour me if you will as I explain myself.

Thunder pulls a ball of various coloured ribbons out of the hold all. He holds the ball in the air and pulls a green ribbon out of the ball.

Thunder
Green, is the colour of willpower, the colour and power that feeds the Green Lantern Corps. It is through Daniel Magnusson’s willpower that we are all here today. That willpower has kept the investors from dictating who should and shouldn’t be champion. I do worry what will happen with him sat on the sidelines.

Thunder drops the ribbon to the floor. He takes hold of the end of a violet coloured ribbon and pulls it free from the ball.

Thunder
Violet, is the colour of love and gives the Star Sapphires their power. Emma has thrown herself into danger of the last few months tracking down evidence on the person that put Nate Nack out, all because of her love for her fiancé.

Thunder discards the violet ribbon, letting it to drop to the floor. Next he pulls the yellow ribbon free.

Thunder
Next we turn to yellow and the power of fear. Mister Jones wields fear to control his clients and his foes alike. He did it with the faction FEAR and he’s doing it now with Mike Masters and Liam Wood. He manipulates Wood and his fear that he has no control over his baser instincts and he controls Masters through his fear that he’s no good without him.

Thunder drops the ribbon, it joins the rest on the floor as Thunder draws the red and orange ribbons simultaneously from the ball.

Thunder
Seeing as we just mentioned Mike and Liam, lets talk about their parts of the emotional spectrum. Liam, is a member of the Red Lantern corps, the Lanterns that draw their power from anger. None of us can deny that Liam is an angry young man but, when he focuses that anger he can be unstoppable, if he can focus. Orange is the power of avarice, it powers both Agent Orange and Mike Masters. Mike wants the spotlight that everybody else has and he will do what ever Jones tells him to do to get it.

Two ribbons remain entwined together in Thunders hand. He takes the indigo in to his left hand, leaving blue in his right.

Thunder
The Indigo Tribe, draw their power from compassion. Many would like us to believe they are full of compassion, Dean Andrews with his talks to Danny boy about listening to the investors, Anthony Grace and all his charity work, hell, even Max Adamson says that he’s doing things out of the best interests for others. The real question is, can men who beat on each other, really be all that compassionate?

As the final ribbon drops, Thunder looks to the remaining blue ribbon.

Thunder
Blue Lanterns draw their power from the last light to be extinguished…hope. Hope for a better tomorrow, hope for justice to be dealt and hope for meaning to the chaos. And that is where I come in, like the blue lanterns before me, I draw strength from the blue light of hope. And that is why I must and why I will beat Jax Cutler for the International championship so, that I can bring hope to the fans and the championship.

Thunder ties the blue ribbon around his wrist as the scene closes.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down