The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson

2 posters

Go down

Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson Empty Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:07 pm

Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson 11271997_10154086134005961_11776481_n

No Holds Barred
Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson Empty Re: Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson

Post by JJJohnson Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:57 am

"The pain, the misery, the suffering that you have caused me is nothing compared to what I am going to do to you at Night of Glory"

(A montage VT begins of JJ Johnson sat in a darkened locker-room hours after a show has finished. He is sat up against a wall, beads of sweat running down his head as his voiceover speaks)

"Two years of rehabilitation, never knowing if I could walk again let alone fight, to return to the industry that I have loved so much only to find my path barred by a man with no morals, no code, no honour. And this isn't the first time I have found myself up against a man who is so unpredictable and so reprehensible in his actions, it also won't be the last, but for you, Lex, this is the very first time you will have ever stepped into the ring with a man like me and I know that you have no idea what to expect"

(We get a run through of key moments in the careers of both JJ Johnson and Lex Hart. World Championship victories, Lex's days as the leader of Genesis and JJ's days of fighting the threat of 6CW whilst a member of the 6WF roster)

"Your whole life you have been used to pushing people around, manipulating them like puppets, performing the most evillest of acts to always stay one step ahead of the competition. Never have you shown remorse, compassion or regret for any of the malicious or dastardly things you have done but June 30th I am going to force you to own up to the responsibility you have neglected for so long"

(We get a slow motion re-run of the JJ/Lex match at Revolution and the sickening chairshot from Lex to Brandi)

"The moment you laid hands upon my wife was the moment I vowed that I would not stop until I beat the very last dying breath from your body. And in your own arrogance and stupidity you refused to believe what I told you, you refused to pay attention and heed my warning. You laughed it off, you really believed that I was ripe for the taking, that you were the man to end JJ Johnson once and for all"

(Lex's brutal attack on JJ outside of the hospital is shown, JJ's blood staining the concrete floor as the sun shines down on the London pavement)

"But what makes you believe that you are any different to the countless men who have tried and failed before you? I've encountered beasts, strongmen, ghouls and demons, cowardly sneak artists and untameable madmen. I've come up against the most villainous men this industry has ever seen and yet here I stand, a little battle worn but stronger than I've ever been before. You can tell yourself you're different, special, unique but the fact remains that you have made the exact same mistake that Cassius did, Napalm did, Nemesis, Saint, Median.....you left me breathing and now you're going to pay for that; just like the rest of them"

(The video kicks in and we see JJ wrapping chains around his hands and security trying to stop him from attacking Lex. We see Lex and Miss Jessica fleeing the ringside area as JJ gives chase)

"At Night of Glory I don't want to wrestle Lex Hart. I don't care about your credentials or the graduation from your family's dungeon. I don't care how many holds you can perform because when I rip your arms from their sockets and beat you to a bloody pulp with them it won't matter any more. This isn't wrestling, this isn't your battleground...this is my territory now, this is my killing field, this is where I excel and I know two weeks ago when you looked into my eyes you realised that this is a fight you just can't win"

(Miss Jessica's screams fill the air as we get clips of JJ's attack on Lex Hart, blood streaming from Lex's face as JJ sends him crashing across the locker-room)

"You don't know pain and you don't what it feels like to have somebody rip you apart from the inside out but that is exactly what you are about to experience. You think losing a match equates to suffering, relinquishing a world championship is an event of great torture. You have no idea.....but you will. Because every time I knock you down I am going to pick you back up and I'm going to put you on that a55 again and again....just when you think you've stopped bleeding I am going to open you up again, I am going to cut you deeper...I am going to spill your blood from one side of Wembley Stadium to the other and I won't stop until there is nothing left.....every time you scream or beg for mercy I am going to increase the punishment....every time one of your bones shatter and you pray to whatever worthless deity to spare you I am going to break something else...this is exactly what you wanted, Lex, and it is exactly what you are going to get"

(We get a brief run through of the feud once again. Lex returning to cost JJ the world championship, the attack on Brandi, Lex going through a window. It ends with both men face to face as the cackling laugh of Miss Jessica fills the air)

"At Night of Glory two men are going to walk into this no holds barred encounter but I guarantee you that only one will walk out. And I'm not talking about one of us leaving one a stretcher to receive a little medical attention, this is the end of the line for one of us Lex and you know who. For every heinous crime you have ever committed you are about to recognise the true face of justice and karma. All the doctors and nurses walking God's green earth won't be able to put back together what is left of you by time I'm finished"

"The days of Lex Hart terrorising the professional wrestling world are fast coming to an end.....the hours, the minutes and the seconds are counting down to the moment when I finally cut free the cancer that has plagued this industry for far too long....almost ten years they've waited to see it......now the waiting stops.."

"Tick.....Tock"

(The video ends with JJ Johnson staring into the camera, Lex Hart's battered and bloody body illuminated in his eyes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Jun 2015, 2:57 pm

The scene opens on a busy London street. A female wearing dark sunglasses and a baseball cap stands on the corner of the street, she looks left and right before crossing the road and entering a Starbucks. She orders a soya Latte and walks slowly to a table where another female is sat, she lifts her head to reveal she is Brandi Johnson the wife of 6CW superstar JJ

Brandi shakes her head and rolls her eyes
B: What you afraid of girl, take that nasty ass hat off your head, you aint foolin no one!

Brandi is still showing the bruises of the attack at the hands of Lex Hart and tentatively she takes a sip from a cup of coffee

B: Ho, sit down you makin this place look untidy!

The second female slowly removes her cap, red curls bounce down across her shoulders and the removal of her glasses reveal her as Miss Jessica, she sits, smiling nervously as her latte arrives

B: What you want, you called me remember, said we had to talk. Now you sit there with a fake ass smile on your haggard face. Acting like you the one who got something to hide. You forgotten what your man did to me, this aint no time to be demure and quiet Jessica. I seen the DVD I know exactly what king of street walker you are

Say what you gotta say so I can get the hell away from you

Jessica twirls her hair in her fingers
MJ: We're not to different me and you

Brandi kisses her teeth in derision

MJ: We both want what's best for our man. And what's best for both of us right now is that JJ realises he's in a battle he can't win. You need to make him see what's coming. I know the things you have had to go through in the past, the trips to hospital, the hours of rehab. The worry that the next time he takes a bump he may never walk again

I see that worry in your eyes Brandi. One woman to another. You need to make him see. Before it's too late

Brandi shakes her head
B: Are you threatening me?

Jessica smiles
MJ: I'm just reminding you of what's at stake here. Of what could happen at Night of Glory. This is No Holds Barred. The shackles are off. I have seen how far Lex is willing to go

Is JJ ready for that?

Are you truly ready for what that means?

For the future?

Brandi stands and raises her voice, the whole shop turns to stare
B: You manipulative bi***. You really think you can intimidate me. I wasn't born yesterday. I see what this is

You tell your man that JJ has never been more ready for this

Brandi turns and picks up a handful of straws and throws them at Jessica
B: You take them home. I've got a feeling Lex will be eating through them for a very long time after my man is finished with him

Brandi storms out and Jessica laughs, she takes a sip from her latte
MJ: Can't say I didn't warn you

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down