The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack

3 posters

Go down

Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack Empty Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:14 pm

Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack 11354732_10154090334735961_421530984_n

"Best of Frenemies"
Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack Empty Re: Dicey Reilly vs Perfect Jack

Post by President Trump Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:36 pm

The crowd are settling into their seats and then “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd erupt as the fan favourite Dicey Reilly limps out onto the stage, Dicey is wearing a Dublin jersey with RIP STEVE AND ALAN on the back, he stops and gingerly raises his arms up to the sky and makes his way down to the ring

HA: What a reception as usual for Dicey but he seems to be struggling a bit after last weeks war on Anarchy

HE: Dicey got schooled by better opposition and showed us all that he just doesn’t have it anymore, Night of Glory will be a walk in the park for Perfect Jack

Dicey climbs into the ring and calls for a mic

Dicey: Last week was a tough week for myself, the Gore from Adamson cracked some ribs and that leg lock from Jackie Boy messed my knee up.......

Crowd: DICEY!!

Dicey: But I’ve had worse (Crowd cheer)and it isn’t gonna stop me from walking out at the biggest stage of them all, NIGHT OF F**KING GLORY

Crowd: 6-C-W

Dicey: I have only missed one NoG in all my time here and I am not going to miss another, Jack you cowardly son of a b*tch, I know you are back there looking all smug at the prospect of me being injured but even if my leg was torn off I would still drag my arse out here to kick yours all over the arena, like my Daddy told me before he put me in the bare knuckle ring when I was 13 years old, he said “Son even if he beats you to an inch of your life, don’t show him you are hurting, get up, smile in his face and keep swinging until you can’t anymore” that day I was beaten so bad I couldn’t move for 2 months but I came back and came back and came back because that’s what a real man does Jack, not let others do their dirty work for them

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA KILL YOU

Dicey: At Night of Glory there will be nobody to hide behind Jack, nobody to do your job for you, just you and me my old friend and my body may be broken but my spirit and my heart sure as hell aren’t and with all these people behind me I will break you in every way possible and when it’s all over and you are laying there looking up at the ceiling you have only yourself to blame Jack, we could be going into NoG with the tag team titles around our waists as Champions but chose to stab me in the back like the cowardly b@stard you are

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: This is it Jack, this is the end........because I was born to do one thing.........and thats...............

Crowd: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

HA: This is one of the most intense match on the card for Night of Glory, this is gonna get nasty quickly

HE: Dicey will get beat, plain and simple, all his posturing and his “You can’t beat me” attitude will count for nothing against a superior wrestler that is Perfect Jack

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu 25 Jun 2015, 8:11 pm

I am Perfection begins to play as the crowd turn their attention to the stage and proceed to boo Perfect Jack as he walks from out behind the curtain with a smirk on his face.

HA: Would you look at the arrogance of Perfect Jack, I'm hoping Dicey teaches him a lesson about humility and respect.

HE: There's no chance of that happening Harold, Perfect Jack is walking into Night of Glory a winner, and I'm pretty sure he's going to walk out of Night of Glory a winner.

HA: How can you side with that man, did you not see what he did last week at the end of Anarchy, he nearly broke Dicey's knee.

HE: I side with winners Harold, and Perfect Jack is a guaranteed winner.

PJ: Well well well, you don't look so well Dicey, hobbling around the ring, soaking in the applause of these morons, the ones who will eventually turn their back on you and forget who you are once I put you out of your misery this Sunday at Night of Glory.

Crowd: BOOO..DICEY'S GONNA KILL YOU

Jack looks towards the crowd before speaking once more.

PJ: Not with that knee he won't.

Crowd: BOOOOO

PJ: That's a touching story Dicey, it really is, I really do meant that. But I'm sure there's one little detail your father forgot to tell you, one vital piece of information, and that's to stay down when you're beat. I don't want no heroics from you on Sunday Dicey, I don't want you to keep getting up, because rest assured, if you do try that, I won't have any problem putting you down once and for all like the dog that you are.

Crowd: BOOO...DICEY'S GONNA KILL YOU.

Jack walks side to side on the stage before speaking again.

PJ: But do you know what annoys me the most about you Dicey, you have the audacity to claim that I'm a coward? What about that sneak attach a few weeks back, you're the coward Dicey.

HA: There's nothing cowardly about Dicey Reilly.

HE: Oh yeah, what about that time he attacked Jack from behind?

HA: What about Jack attacking Dicey last week and refusing to let go of the figure four?

HE: Full deserved in my opinion.

PJ: You're right this is the end, the end for Dicey Reilly and it's only the beginning for Perfect Jack, because when I get rid of you, I'm aiming for the top, I don't care who's knee or who's ankle I have to break to get there. I do what is necessary.

Crowd: DICEY'S GONNA KILL YOU.

PJ: You lot can keep chanting that, it's not going to happen.

Crowd: BOOOOOO

PJ: The next time I have you in the figure four lock Dicey Reilly, there won't be a next time.

Jack drops the microphone as he takes off his suit jacket, he pulls up his cuffs and walks down the aisle to the ring.

HA: I think these two men are going to settle this right now, they're not waiting for Night of Glory.

HE: Good, I want to see Perfect Jack demolish Dicey Reilly right now.

Jack slides into the ring and takes Dicey Reilly down as both men trade fists with each other. The camera pans to the stage as arena security run down the ring to split both men up. The security team pull Jack and Dicey apart but both men force themselves towards each other as the camera focuses on both men staring eye to eye. The crowd are chanting "Let them Fight" as the camera fades out with a focus on both men staring eye to eye.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down