The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chamber of Horrors

3 posters

Go down

Chamber of Horrors Empty Chamber of Horrors

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:33 pm

6CW Xtreme Championship
Chamber of Horrors
Ryker Kidd vs Jerome Dubois vs Terrance Kray vs Syn Shadows vs Enigma vs Oyabun

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chamber of Horrors Empty Re: Chamber of Horrors

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Jun 2015, 10:20 am

The Chamber of Horrors sits in an old warehouse, the two cages above a ring that hosts 6 chairs and one large table. There is a man in each of the chairs, and Timothy Allen stands with a mic in hand seemingly looking at the long distance shot from the camera. It snaps to a short range image and Allen begins to talk

TA: Night of Glory will see 6 men go through every decrepit and evil step to claim the reborn 6CW XTreme Championship. And when things get XTreme at Night of Glory, well only one structure can be called upon to play host to the carnage; the Chamber of Horrors.

*The camera pans over the faces of the 6 men, with Rene Roussimoff sitting with a smug smile on his face in complete contrast to the serious stares of the 5 men who will fight for the title.

TA: Right now we sign the contract that not only clears 6CW from any injuries sustained and whatever impact this has on the careers of these men, but also consigns them to their fate inside the Chamber.

*Allen looks away from the camera and to the wrestlers

TA: Gentlemen, anything to say before we sign those names?

*Most of the men stay still, but Rene not only takes a mic, but stands and strolls around the table

RR: Well, isn't this cosy! I'll make this quick, the build up for Night of Glory has been quite busy for me! The men that sit here are the 5 men who will go home empty handed come the Chamber match. The novices, and the one old man who really, really wants to stay relevant. All the blood, sweat and tears will be for nought. The Forgotten will mark this as the night we are remembered forever. And we will not stop at bruises and beat downs. Sign your name, don't sign your name, you will be brutalised either way. The men who stay and fight will be taught a lesson. The boys that run away, well, they'll be beaten down so bad they never return.

*Roussimoff walks over and leans on the side of the cage

RR: The floor is open, spill your dreams out to us all...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 29 Jun 2015, 10:36 pm

*Ryker Kidd stares at Roussimoff leaning against the Cage, before standing up,meh starts to pace up, and down eyeing his opponents and the chamber up and down, before focusing on Roussimoff again.

RK: You can lean against that cage, trying to look as cool as the cucumber stuck up your a$$.

*Kidd slowly paces back to his seat and leans on the table*

RK: You think folk give a flying **** about The Forgotten or you think folk want to see a man flying without given a ****.

That's what makes me the most dangerous man in this chamber. Think about it, how do you a hurt someone willing to go to the lengths I am to pick up the win.

See I don't care what came before, I don't care who came before. I don't care what the hell your agenda is. I don't even care what these guys bring to this match.

All I care about is proving that I am the face of the next generation and tonight i make sure everyone knows that when walk out this chamber holding the X-treme championship.

Night of glory will forever been known as the night this Kids makes history.

*Kidd watches each of the men carefully, before leaning over and signing the contract*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down