The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear.....

3 posters

Go down

"The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear..... Empty "The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:38 am

"The affirmative consent law".. Rolling Eyes

You know what it's like when you're a student........You kiss her on the lips the bodies start shaking...The magic is about to happen...Electricity is in the air...You stare deeply into eachothers eyes...It's time !!!.......BUT WAIT !!

I just need to get you to sign the new contract card for me .... So I don't spend ten years in the Riker's island slammer....Because there has been a few sexual assault cases in different campuses around the Country.......and you could be a wrong un !!.

What a mood wrecker !!...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

"The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear..... Empty Re: "The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear.....

Post by Scottrf Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:43 am

Yeah it's stupid. You can have been sleeping with someone for months, go through the foreplay and still have to ask for consent?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

"The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear..... Empty Re: "The Yes means Yes sex bill" is signed into law in New York !! Oh dear.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 09 Jul 2015, 11:47 am

What If you can't find a pen ??? Cool ..

"I'm ready Trussy take me now !!"...."Where is that son-of-a-bitch !!! Laugh

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 10 Jul 2015, 1:36 pm

Typical. So, in other words if one hasn't a signed card to say one had explicit permission, the presumption is r@pe? Nice. Talk about absurd.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down