The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I would also love to fight for a British title I am very proud to be a Brit and that would be an honour" The Dave Ryan Interview by Dennis Dodge

Go down

"I would also love to fight for a British title I am very proud to be a Brit and that would be an honour" The Dave Ryan Interview by Dennis Dodge Empty "I would also love to fight for a British title I am very proud to be a Brit and that would be an honour" The Dave Ryan Interview by Dennis Dodge

Post by hampo17 Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:22 am

The first time I saw Dave Ryan was when he faced off against Tyrone Nurse for the vacant commonwealth super lightweight title. His record flashed up (15 wins, 8 losses) and I immediately thought it was a mismatch to give Nurse some exposure, I couldn’t have been more wrong as ‘Rocky’ had him down in the 1st and 2nd before winning on points (113/113, 114/113, 114/113).     

His first defence should have been against Bradley Saunders but due to injury (I believe) this was postponed and Ryan eventually faced John Wayne Hibbert on the undercard of the Brook/Gavin PPV, another absolute barnstormer that had us all on the edge of our seats as it looked like Ryans reign was over after being put down in the 3rd and the 5th, he knuckled down though and beat Hibbert up until the ref waved it off in the 9th.

Read more here: http://www.v2boxing.co.uk/#!I-would-also-love-to-fight-for-a-British-title-I-am-very-proud-to-be-a-Brit-and-that-would-be-an-honour-The-Dave-Ryan-Interview/c1xmj/559f9b3e0cf21636d2fab290

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down