The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Go Again! The Premier League thread

+39
socal1976
hampo17
JamesLincs
Crimey
Corporalhumblebucket
gw
Mat
owen10ozzy
sportform
wheelchair1991
Jermaine2015
Atila
nadeem2099
Lowlandbrit
westisbest
Ent
It Must Be Love
kingraf
guildfordbat
compelling and rich
CFCNick
wadey101
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Liam
Hammersmith harrier
Alistair
Trebs
Hero
LivinginItaly
Steffan
Good Golly I'm Olly
lfc91
NickisBHAFC
GSC
Dolphin Ziggler
FIFA Diva
TRUSSMAN66
Duty281
Fernando
43 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 15 Empty We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Fernando Sun 23 Aug 2015, 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Galloway off for Browning due to injury

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 15 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by socal1976 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:30 pm

Fernando if you like you don't need to participate you don't get to tell me what, when, or how I can post on this site.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 15 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by socal1976 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:31 pm

Hero wrote:They've still got the best central midfielder in Europe though (who's that good in that role, he rarely now plays in central midfield).

Do you get tired of repeating the same one liner, it really doesn't become more amusing if you keep repeating it. Please though have at that dead horse.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:31 pm

how is getting a 3 game ban encouraging him to continue??

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:33 pm

socal1976 wrote:Fernando if you like you don't need to participate you don't get to tell me what, when, or how I can post on this site.

Im going to strongly advise stop being an idiot here & just move on the FA were right in their actions anything else would be overboard.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:34 pm

socal1976 wrote:
Hero wrote:They've still got the best central midfielder in Europe though (who's that good in that role, he rarely now plays in central midfield).

Do you get tired of repeating the same one liner, it really doesn't become more amusing if you keep repeating it. Please though have at that dead horse.

Nope, plenty of life still in it for me, keeps me amused for hours, though your latest egg on face rant is matching it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 23 Sep 2015, 7:36 pm

And do you get tired of making moronic comments or has years of it built up reserves of stamina to continue them past what the normal fool can manage?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:12 pm

Comparing to Diego Costa to ISIS really has shown what a tool you are, I now remember why you're the only person i've ever put on the foe list, it's your unparalleled moronic rants.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:17 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Comparing to Diego Costa to ISIS really has shown what a tool you are, I now remember why you're the only person i've ever put on the foe list, it's your unparalleled moronic rants.

Might be the strongest #hottake I've ever seen on here that comparison
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:18 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I now remember why you're the only person i've ever put on the foe list

Was I never on that list?

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:49 pm

compelling and rich wrote:how is getting a 3 game ban encouraging him to continue??

Its simple look at the way things stand after the decision Costa misses a league cup match he was not going to play anyway. So really it is a two match ban. Then he misses matches against Southampton and Newcastle where Chelsea would be favored. But as a result of his cheating he gets to take 1 or 3 from a rival near the top of the standings and add 3 undeserved points to his own teams standings. In short, even after the three match ban Chelsea is a net winner. He helped his team by cheating, and the punishment doesn't outweigh the benefit to his team. So why should he stop, how is his behavior deterred?

Last edited by socal1976 on Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:54 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Comparing to Diego Costa to ISIS really has shown what a tool you are, I now remember why you're the only person i've ever put on the foe list, it's your unparalleled moronic rants.

You know HH, I never ask you to respond to me. And generally I try not to argue with you. I think I have a very reasonable basis in thinking that even after the suspension Chelsea benefitted from Costa's cheating and that therefore this punishment doesn't deter him at all. In fact, him and the rest of CFC are laughing it up and patting him on the back. He will do it again soon because he knows that FA are gonadless, next time he will really hurt someone or will do something that will really create a black mark for the game. If he got a real suspension that fit his past history and conduct, and hurt Chelsea in the standings then maybe he and his club would view the situation as serious enough to try to get him to stop. All I see at this point is Chelsea benefitting from the cheating and Costa getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to save me time later after the argument)

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 8:58 pm

Hero wrote:And do you get tired of making moronic comments or has years of it built up reserves of stamina to continue them past what the normal fool can manage?

Bravo, well its your site but I thought you guys were supposed to as a rule have banned personal insults. PARKLIFE Hell I have been suspended myself for insulting someone on this website who frankly I believed deserved it PARKLIFE Either way it is ok I have said my piece and will move on. I don't post on this part of the site that much anyway PARKLIFE some, not all on the football section can not tolerate anyone who has an opinion they don't like PARKLIFE and some (ah Hammersmith) can't conduct an argument for more than two posts without denouncing anyone opposed to his views as stupid and telling everyone how much smarter he is than everyone. Frankly, a rather dull formula.

ALL THE POSTERS, SO MANY POSTERS, AND THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND, HAND IN HAND BERATING SOCAL

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:17 pm

penile
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:11 pm

Rodgers, Schteve and Dick all chasing the first manager sacked mantle. Interesting that you could describe all three with one's first name.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:15 pm

Tbh I think Gabriel should've got the same ban as Costa
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:18 pm

Brace yourself Olly, that's as good as a declaration of war.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:29 pm

Olly wrote:Tbh I think Gabriel should've got the same ban as Costa

I agree yes Costa deserved a ban but how Gabriel has his ban overturned is wrong in my view

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:31 pm

Will Rodgers be gone if Liverpool kop it tonight?
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm

No he wil cling on a bit longer

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 25 Sep 2015, 4:12 pm

Benteke out for tomorrows game.

A good thing as I'm sure he would have scored the winner.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:36 am

socal1976 wrote:
compelling and rich wrote:how is getting a 3 game ban encouraging him to continue??

Its simple look at the way things stand after the decision Costa misses a league cup match he was not going to play anyway. So really it is a two match ban. Then he misses matches against Southampton and Newcastle where Chelsea would be favored. But as a result of his cheating he gets to take 1 or 3 from a rival near the top of the standings and add 3 undeserved points to his own teams standings. In short, even after the three match ban Chelsea is a net winner. He helped his team by cheating, and the punishment doesn't outweigh the benefit to his team. So why should he stop, how is his behavior deterred?

Never looked like Arsenal were going to win 11 v 11 and with time going on we would have broken down your weak CB pairing.

Your tears are delicious.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:03 am

CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Never looked like Arsenal were going to win 11 v 11 and with time going on we would have broken down your weak CB pairing.

Yeah not crying it doesn't mean that much to me. One thing you misrepresent if the right call was made Arsenal would not be 11 on 11 they would 11 on 10 for most the second half. And Chelsea didn't create much of anything either at full strength. So basically Costa's cheating gave you guys at minimum 3 points you didn't deserve and took 1 or 3 points Arsenal should have received. This post completely proves my point. The punishment means nothing to Chelsea, it is no deterrent. Chelsea benefits from Costa's cheating. Look for him to do it even more in the future. If Costa had been suspended 5 or 6 or a 10 match ban like other serial offender Luis Suarez then you wouldn't be chuckling up and enjoying the fruits of your players cheating would you? Thanks again for proving exactly the point I was making. Pretty funny my tears, oh no Arsenal lost a football match how will I continue?

The fact that Chelsea fans reaction after the punishment is ha ha you crying gunners as opposed to complaining about how the FA stuck it to them proves that this punishment was a slap on the wrist and no deterrent. I haven't heard even a single complaint from a Chelsea fan not here or on other sites. Because they no they got over and were lucky. But if the FA actually punished the player and their club in an appropriate manner a la Liverpool and Suarez we would see a different reaction to the incident.

Last edited by socal1976 on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:16 am

socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Yeah not crying it doesn't mean that much to me. One thing you misrepresent if the right call was made Arsenal would not be 11 on 11 they would 11 on 10 for most the second half. And Chelsea didn't create much of anything either at full strength. So basically Costa's cheating gave you guys at minimum 3 points you didn't deserve and took 1 or 3 points Arsenal should have received. This post completely proves my point. The punishment means nothing to Chelsea, it is no deterrent. Chelsea benefits from Costa's cheating. Look for him to do it even more in the future. If Costa had been suspended 5 or 6 or a 10 match ban like other serial offender Luis Suarez then you wouldn't be chuckling up and enjoying the fruits of your players cheating would you? Thanks again for proving exactly the point I was making. Pretty funny my tears, oh no Arsenal lost a football match how will I continue?

Yeah, sure. Whistle

We live in a world where Rooney once escaped any form of punishment for elbowing a Wigan player in the head 50 yards from the ball, where Aguero escaped punishment for a two footed stamp on David Luiz in an FA Cup semi final. Frank Lampard once got sent off after Xabi Alonso studded him. Get over it. These things happen so you should be happy in the fact Costa was rightly suspended and look at the way your players reacted when they could have and should have kept cooler heads. If they keep calm on the surface the game would go on as normal and Costa would still get banned by the FA. If Costa wanted to play football instead of going on the wind up he would have bullied the two guys within the rules.

You might want to go on youtube and watch a few clips of Martin Keown before you continue your anti-Costa nonsense.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:34 am

CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Yeah, sure. Whistle

We live in a world where Rooney once escaped any form of punishment for elbowing a Wigan player in the head 50 yards from the ball, where Aguero escaped punishment for a two footed stamp on David Luiz in an FA Cup semi final. Frank Lampard once got sent off after Xabi Alonso studded him. Get over it. These things happen so you should be happy in the fact Costa was rightly suspended and look at the way your players reacted when they could have and should have kept cooler heads. If they keep calm on the surface the game would go on as normal and Costa would still get banned by the FA. If Costa wanted to play football instead of going on the wind up he would have bullied the two guys within the rules.

You might want to go on youtube and watch a few clips of Martin Keown before you continue your anti-Costa nonsense.

Anti-Costa, no anti-cheating more like it. Your post is like many of the asinine and stupid posts by your compatriots HH and Dolph. Yeah people have gotten away with cheating and dirty pool in the past so no big deal. Well that is exactly the mentally that perpetuates this conduct. Like I said the punishment doesn't deter Costa or Chelsea it allows them to benefit from being filthy, dirty, cheating thieves. Now if you enjoy the fact that the biggest and most notorious cheater in football puts your favorite clubs shirt on then that speaks a lot. If Diego Costa didn't play football he would probably would be robbing old ladies in subway stations, but hey he got paid right? His cheating pays off so who cares, lets laugh at the victims of the cheat and glory in the fruits of being dirty.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 26 Sep 2015, 8:23 am

Off to the Boleyn now - would bite your hand off for a draw, but feel Payet will be too much for us to handle. West Ham to win 3-1
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 10:11 am

Socal, if you're going to come on here to argue and just insult people who reply then you're going to find yourself unable to come on here.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 10:13 am

Olly wrote:Off to the Boleyn now - would bite your hand off for a draw, but feel Payet will be too much for us to handle. West Ham to win 3-1

I think you'll take a point at least. We don't know how to play games where we control the ball and played 120 mins with a half full squad midweek. If Payet can't pull strings then the likes of Lanzini and Moses are going to be really leggy.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 11:32 am

Socal would've hated Jamie Ward on Thursday.

Costa got what he deserved, he crossed a line, Gabriel getting his rescinded was a joke frankly. He got bailed out for being a moron, he encapsulated Arsenal in big games, no composure whatsoever.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:33 pm

socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Yeah, sure. Whistle

Anti-Costa, no anti-cheating more like it. Your post is like many of the asinine and stupid posts by your compatriots HH and Dolph. Yeah people have gotten away with cheating and dirty pool in the past so no big deal. Well that is exactly the mentally that perpetuates this conduct. Like I said the punishment doesn't deter Costa or Chelsea it allows them to benefit from being filthy, dirty, cheating thieves. Now if you enjoy the fact that the biggest and most notorious cheater in football puts your favorite clubs shirt on then that speaks a lot. If Diego Costa didn't play football he would probably would be robbing old ladies in subway stations, but hey he got paid right? His cheating pays off so who cares, lets laugh at the victims of the cheat and glory in the fruits of being dirty.

You'd love him if he played for Arsenal.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:41 pm

CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
CFCNick wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Yeah, sure. Whistle

In the same vein, you'd hate him.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:56 pm

Asinine because unlike you we can formulate an opinion beyond 'Arsenal were cheated and it's the worst thing to ever happen'. Martin Keown's treatment of RVN makes your opinion pretty much null and void, it's ok if Arsenal cheat but we'll invoke Godwin's law if anything untoward is done against them.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Sep 2015, 1:33 pm

Tottenham 1-1 Man City HT

Both goals should have been offside.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat 26 Sep 2015, 1:56 pm

Hero wrote:Tottenham 1-1 Man City HT

Both goals should have been offside.

I thought De Bruyne was level?
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:04 pm

The Harry Kane back to Earth tour, has paused long enough to make it 3-1. City too comfortable with their start perhaps.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:05 pm

Another offside apparently.

This crew will be in the Championship next week then
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:06 pm

Somehow come the end of today Man Utd could be top of the Premier League.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:09 pm

Says a lot that really. Premier League is getting closer to the NFLs level of parity every season now it feels.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:14 pm

GSC wrote:
CFCNick wrote:

In the same vein, you'd hate him.

Well, yeah. He's one of those players. I would have preffered somebody else at the time we were linked but his goals won me over. If he had a Torres like record I would want him out.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:23 pm

Hero wrote:Somehow come the end of today Man Utd could be top of the Premier League.

And if your lot draw and we beat Norwich then we'll be top.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:27 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Hero wrote:Somehow come the end of today Man Utd could be top of the Premier League.

If you did it'd be fully deserved as well.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:29 pm

Game against Sunderland has become huge now, still early days but would be a massive psychological boost to sit atop the table again.

Quietly pleased for the Poch, slowly but surely he's getting things right at Spurs while Son, Alderweireld and Ali are looking like really good buys so far.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:35 pm

Hero wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

If you did it'd be fully deserved as well.

I fully expect you to batter Sunderland and us to get a draw at best. Its still early season, but Chelsea can only be very happy to see City imploded already. Suddenly looking at only 5 points on City. If Liverpool beat Villa they are 4 points behind City. All the early season tantrums can calm down.

City look ordinary, but then most teams losing Hart, Kompany, Silva and now Toure are gonna look poor.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:37 pm

Silva is the big loss for me at City, he's the one that makes the club tick.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:50 pm

Possibly the best player in the league. Beautiful little footballer.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm

Ahem! where are the spurs haters right now?

was only a matter of time before we got a few wins together. even when drawing, the performances were good and it was only a matter of time. call it bias but this is the best spurs team since redknapp was in charge. and spurs have to be considered top 4 contenders rather than outsiders

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 26 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm

Why is the Costa argument still happening Erm It's over people. Surprised Citeh rolled over against Spurs same old Spurs though can't predict which side turns up.

Had a go at the Super 6 & got odds of 1986.44/1 Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

Tottenham were outstanding today. Think everyone should be buzzing for Kane as well.

Silva is a huge blow for citeh, title race blown wide open!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

Cant describe how bad that was from Noble...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

JamesLincs wrote:Ahem! where are the spurs haters right now?

was only a matter of time before we got a few wins together. even when drawing, the performances were good and it was only a matter of time. call it bias but this is the best spurs team since redknapp was in charge. and spurs have to be considered top 4 contenders rather than outsiders

Nonsense

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:11 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Possibly the best player in the league. Beautiful little footballer.

Whenever he's in the team I tell my eldest to just watch him throughout the game and his movement on and off the ball. Just such a shame he plays for the blue half.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next