The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one for the citing commissioner...

+7
nathan
Barney McGrew did it
ScarletSpiderman
R!skysports
mikey_dragon
stub
RuggerRadge2611
11 posters

Go down

Another one for the citing commissioner... Empty Another one for the citing commissioner...

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Thu 15 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34537841

BBC wrote:Boris Johnson has knocked over a 10-year-old child while playing touch rugby in Japan.
The Mayor of London who is in the country on a trade visit was invited to join children on a mini turf pitch in Tokyo for the non-contact game.
Toki Sekiguchi was knocked to the ground and said he "felt a little pain".

I wonder what length of ban he'll get!? laughing
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Another one for the citing commissioner... Empty Re: Another one for the citing commissioner...

Post by stub Thu 15 Oct 2015, 12:54 pm

Ha ha! Great picture!!

stub

Back to top Go down

Another one for the citing commissioner... Empty Re: Another one for the citing commissioner...

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 15 Oct 2015, 12:58 pm

Boris is a lad.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Thu 15 Oct 2015, 1:27 pm

I would hope for a lifetime ban - to be applicable across all forms of public life including but not limited to TV, Radio, Wireless, Social media, politics and also walking down the same street as me

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu 15 Oct 2015, 2:09 pm

Riskysports wrote:I would hope for a lifetime ban - to be applicable across all forms of public life including but not limited to TV, Radio, Wireless, Social media, politics and also walking down the same street as me

If you look at his track record in sports it does not look good, only a few years ago he put in that vicious two armed tackle in the England V Germany charity football match too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney McGrew did it Thu 15 Oct 2015, 3:10 pm

Ahh Boris, the incorrigible buffoon, shows his true colours yet again.
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Thu 15 Oct 2015, 6:56 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Riskysports wrote:I would hope for a lifetime ban - to be applicable across all forms of public life including but not limited to TV, Radio, Wireless, Social media, politics and also walking down the same street as me

If you look at his track record in sports it does not look good, only a few years ago he put in that vicious two armed tackle in the England V Germany charity football match too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA

Makes me laugh every time I watch it

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu 15 Oct 2015, 7:02 pm

Boris does seem to have serious coordination problems when he's running. Probably due to a lack of regular exercise. Personally I'd vote for him if he stood for Prime Minister.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:13 pm

Poor kid!!!!!

....and the Japanese child too.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:17 pm

After Boris Johnson flattened that boy playing rugby, I couldn't help but think the last MP to plough into a young boy that hard was Ted Heath.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:19 pm

You reckon?

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Thu 15 Oct 2015, 10:22 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:You reckon?

Those Tories in the corner are starting to look quite suspicious to me....

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down