The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated

+10
Gregers
GSC
Hero
Samo
kingraf
Marky
Prometheus
Dolphin Ziggler
Fernando
President Trump
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated - Page 2 Empty Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated

Post by President Trump Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/638425-videos-more-footage-of-seth-rollins-possible-injury-at-tonights-wwe-dublin-live-event

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated - Page 2 Empty Re: Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated

Post by Marky Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 am

Couple of Raw's before Survivor Series, good chance we'll get qualifying matches on Raw then just have the semis and final at Survivor Series.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated - Page 2 Empty Re: Rollins injured at Dublin show; title vacated

Post by GSC Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:19 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I think they would be absolutely stupid not to have some qualifying on Raw. 

I'd rather they had Sheamus out of the way too. Makes a cash-in more interesting and if they are planning the cash in it means they don't have to have their future champ lose a match the night he is crowned. 

Like they did with the last champ Wink
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:28 am

And I wasn't a fan of that either. I thought the actual moment was fantastic, and that saved it, but if we look at the tone of his title reign I think it was set in his WrestleMania match. As prime example of WWE's even stevens (what I call "fear" booking) as anything.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 am

Do you think this could push WWE into accepting and clearing Daniel Bryan?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:14 am

I can't see them doing anything other than recalling Cena,and he'll see it as a sign that he just can't take any time off.
I'm not sure what the personal reasons behind his break are,but will they be a higher priority than wrestling 'needing' him?

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:08 am

Could HHH be tempted to enter himself into the final. Probably the option that allows for best storyline consistency.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:50 am

I'm sure he's filming something so Cena won't be back. 

I've said since the start that this is an amazing chance to bring Bryan back in a blaze. 

To me the best use of Bryan is something that leads to a match with Lesnar at Mania, title or not. 

They have a great opportunity to make a new star in one night, too. Ambrose, Reigns and Sheamus probably don't need to win loads of matches in one night to be considered top tier. Cesaro, Neville, Zayn, Balor, Owens.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:18 am

HHH winning would be the absolute worst.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 am

Brilliant_yep wrote:I can't see them doing anything other than recalling Cena,and he'll see it as a sign that he just can't take any time off.
I'm not sure what the personal reasons behind his break are,but will they be a higher priority than wrestling 'needing' him?
I read a while ago that he is hosting some kind of new fitness/bodybuilding reality show and will be filming the episodes throughout November and into December

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:58 am

Plus Nikki is taking time off to heal up (apparently she has been working hurt for some time) so he might want to spend some time with her.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 am

Mental image now of Cena at home now just spending his time motorboating.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 am

He can give her one for me while he's at it. Jammy I am a twonk of the highest order.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:03 am

Just had a thought, what happens to Roman Reigns? He won a number one contender tournament already, seems a bit crap for him to have to compete in a tournament again.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:22 am

If they are gonna make him the heel here, then have him lose to Ambrose in the semis, Ambrose wins the final and then HHH comes out and says that Reigns is owed a title shot as number one contender at this PPV.

Not my favourite scenario but would really throw people and get him some nuclear heat.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:40 am

I'm massively hyped for a CM Punk return to take the title. I'm going to be crushingly disappointed and left with Roman Reigns, aren't I?
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:44 am

Prometheus wrote:I'm massively hyped for a CM Punk return to take the title.  I'm going to be crushingly disappointed and left with Roman Reigns, aren't I?

You'll just need to wait for EWA Emergence Whistle

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 am

Prometheus wrote:I'm massively hyped for a CM Punk return to take the title.  I'm going to be crushingly disappointed and left with Roman Reigns, aren't I?

May be the most internet smark thing anyone has ever said on here, Prom!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:24 am

Tournament brackets

Spoiler:
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:46 am

Prometheus wrote:Tournament brackets

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:54 am

Oh yeah. Shame, it was the only thing that felt fresh here.
Spoiler:
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am

Prometheus wrote:Oh yeah.  Shame, it was the only thing that felt fresh here.  
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:04 am

Samo wrote:
Prometheus wrote:Oh yeah.  Shame, it was the only thing that felt fresh here.  
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 am

Spoiler:
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2