The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC 1st Round Group A

+2
Prometheus
Dr Gregory House MD
6 posters

Go down

Please vote for the 2 wrestlers you believe have generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap52%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 29 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap9%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap11%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap9%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap7%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap2%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_lcap10%V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 56

V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Empty V2 WWC 1st Round Group A

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:00 am

Right guys lets get this show on the road

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember each person is allowed 2 votes per group in the first round

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The top 2 will progress in to round 2

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC 1st Round Group A Empty Re: V2 WWC 1st Round Group A

Post by Prometheus Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm

My first vote goes to Jimmy Havoc. I'm not going to say that he has single-handedly built Progress, but from Chapter 2 to 21, the story of Jimmy Havoc has been one of the strongest in wrestling and culminated in two massive pay-offs this year. Now his story has run its course, I'd not expect him to appear on my list next year. But feel he's fully deserving here.

I don't think WWE use Ryback very well, he is one of their best sellers and for them not to have found a way to work him as a legit main event guy is disappointing. Rhyno did some good work in TNA, but he's there as an enhancement guy, nice for him to get his pops, but he's a limited talent.

I don't feel I've seen enough of The Addiction to vote on them.

So, we are left with Johnny Gargano, Adam Cole and Seth Rollins. Gargano (boy HHH likes these DG-USA guys, huh?) I think has a great upside. I've not watched enough Evolve to see all his work, but he's kind of down the list of great PWG workers, so I could see myself voting for him next year, but not yet.

I can make an argument in my head for both Adam Cole and Seth Rollins. I may not have enjoyed the way that Rollins was booked, but he's been leading WWE as their Champ, has progressed on the mic and has worked with a range of talent, and has had one of my favourite WWE matches of the year (the 3-way with Lesnar and Cena). Adam Cole I have to remind myself is still only 26. I don't think I can not vote Rollins as he's been WWE champ, Cole is very unlucky.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 am

Rollins is a no brainer for me. Adam Cole got my second vote because he has experience beyond his years and has a bright career ahead of him.

I can only assume the 3 people who voted Ryback dont watch any promotion other than WWE.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:51 am

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented so far, I would request again those who voted please leave a comment as to who they voted for and why to help stimulate debate

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:15 am

No brainer for me, Jimmy Havoc number one. As Prometheus pointed out, his work in Progress has been astounding.

Went for Rollins over Cole as I really rated Rollins' run as Champion, Cole a close 3rd.

Anyone seriously voting Ryback needs their head checked Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 am

I do like The Ryback, but my second vote (I'm sorry, if you're not voting Rollins then you're wrong) actually went to Rhyno, who I was critical of once I saw him stepping in at NXT but hes done a remarkable job in the role hes in, and I bet you he's still in NXT because he's outdone their expectations too. I don't watch much of anything else, so that is a huge problem anyway, but whilst in some categories I will go with what I've read and caught snippets of, I just wanted to give Rhyno some credit for doing an extremely vital job and being a very important cog in some of NXT's success.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:03 am

I was going to write and explain my votes but just read Dolphins post above as it perfectly explains why Rollins is the obvious vote and Rhyno as my second vote

Although to add to it Rhyno's work in training Baron Corbin has been great as well

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:17 am

If Rhyno has generated the best (or 2nd best) work in the past 12-18 months I'm gonna change both my votes to Ryback.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 am

Tis opinion, but I have been really impressed with him and that is not something I'd have said 18 months ago. Its very important cog work, and something I think a lot of young wrestlers can't do.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:59 am

I'm running out of time having gone on in group B but Rollins and Havoc for reasons listed above

Props to Rhyno though, not just for his NXT work but in ICW he has also been a brilliant mid card player

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 am

And that's it, the first two groups of the WWC are closed

Going through in first place with a rampant 27 votes, he may have been forced to vacate the WWE title but Seth Rollins may be on his way to even greater accolades

Adam Cole finishes a bit off in 2nd with 6 votes but in great news for Swifties everywhere Jimmy Havoc ties with the Panama City Playboy meaning both advance, proof that not everyone thinks the Jimmy is a c**t

V2 WWC resumes tomorrow with groups C & D

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down