The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC 1st Round Group H

+3
Samo
Marky
Dr Gregory House MD
7 posters

Go down

Please vote for the 2 wrestlers you believe have generated the best work over the past 12-18 months

V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap13%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 6 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap31%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 14 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap16%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap9%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap20%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap4%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_lcap7%V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Empty V2 WWC 1st Round Group H

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 Nov 2015, 5:29 am

In this next instalment of the V2 WWC, ginger and injured seems to be the theme of the group

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember each person is allowed 2 votes per group in the first round

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The top 2 will progress in to round 2

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC 1st Round Group H Empty Re: V2 WWC 1st Round Group H

Post by Marky Thu 12 Nov 2015, 7:44 am

Somewhat sacrilegiously I didn't vote for D-Bry, and I did vote for Triple H. But while The Authority angle hasn't been that good over recent months, I think it's at it's best when Triple H is on the show (and Steph isn't). He needs credit for that.

Also went Sami Zayn despite his injury, his program with Neville then with Kevin Owens was in the last 12-18 months and was tremendous.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 12 Nov 2015, 9:57 am

Voted the same as Marky.

I feel bad voting for Zayn ahead of Bryan while they're both out injured, but the work Zayn was putting in before hand was some of the best of the year, where as Bryan wasnt really. He had a good mini-feud with Roman Reigns but other than that nothing really stands out.

The problem with Trips is he cant just switch between Heel authority figure, and face crowd pandering boss of the company. But when he commits he is still excellent. His promo with Reigns at the start of RAW was him at his finest, and he does his best work when Steph isnt there.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 12 Nov 2015, 10:15 am

I've been harsh on other wrestlers who've missed a lot of time through injury, so no matter how good he has been, I feel I have to be consistent and say that Bryan hasn't delivered enough and I rule him out of my vote.

HHH is most likely to get my vote if I consider him the NXT booker. But, as Delirious and Super Dragon aren't on the list, I think we can say this is about the performance of the individuals, not what they book to happen. So he's Terminated.

I love Drago, great character. I really popped when he went back to his firey place on LU.

Sandow had a fun run as Mizdow. But the pay-off to that never came and WWE pretty much dumped him when he was over.

So, my first pick is ReDRagon. I guess we are looking at them as a team, but Fish and O'Reilly have both had outstanding performances in singles action that needs noting. Because there are so few Super Juniors tag teams going around, especially in New Japan, I think you can take them for granted a bit and another match with the Young Bucks can even seem a drag. But take those matches individually and they are all great.

I'm then left with Gail Kim and Zayn. I think Kim is really very good. I'm not really a fan of women's wrestling, but I like watching her. Zayn's copy book is blotted due to his shoulder injury keeping him out, just when he was making that step up. But we've a body of work over the last year and a half that includes the 4-way with Neville, Kidd & Breeze. Some great mic work leading to the R Evolution outstanding match with Neville and the angle that followed. A great angle and good(ish) matches with Owens. And then one of my WWE matches of the year against Cena that he worked while injured. So 2nd vote to Zayn.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 Nov 2015, 12:23 pm

Zayn and ReDragon for me

Zayn was phenomenal prior to his injury and had the match of 2014 for me against Neville

ReDragon have been in amongst the top 3 tag teams of 2014 & 15, throw in some excellent singles performances (O'Rielly in BotSJ and Fish v Briscoe & Lethal) combined with them both finding charisma from no where, something that alluded Fish for the better part of a decade, it's a no brainier for me

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 12 Nov 2015, 2:34 pm

Just watched BOLA night 1 Pentagon Jr vs Drago.  Damn Drago was good.  Tijuana Destroyer and that hurricanrana from both wrestlers standing on the top rope.  They had me popping.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 Nov 2015, 2:38 pm

Prometheus wrote:Just watched BOLA night 1 Pentagon Jr vs Drago.  Damn Drago was good.  Tijuana Destroyer and that hurricanrana from both wrestlers standing on the top rope.  They had me popping.

For me Drago was the weakest of the 4 Luchas at BOLA, not that I'm dissing him in any way, Aerostar had a shaky night 1 but came into his own over the next 2 nights

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Thu 12 Nov 2015, 2:45 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Prometheus wrote:Just watched BOLA night 1 Pentagon Jr vs Drago.  Damn Drago was good.  Tijuana Destroyer and that hurricanrana from both wrestlers standing on the top rope.  They had me popping.

For me Drago was the weakest of the 4 Luchas at BOLA, not that I'm dissing him in any way, Aerostar had a shaky night 1 but came into his own over the next 2 nights

Just started the Fenix / Sydal match. Fenix is brilliant, I think his first match in NA, he's wrestling pretty much outside the lucha style and he looks fantastic doing it, he sells, he gets the big moves. Aero Star had those couple of botches, didn't he. What a finish to his match, from Cage though!! And Pentagon is so damn over the fans are rabid for him. Awesome awesome tournament and I'm what 5 or 6 matches in.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 Nov 2015, 2:55 pm

Prometheus wrote:

Just started the Fenix / Sydal match.  Fenix is brilliant, I think his first match in NA, he's wrestling pretty much outside the lucha style and he looks fantastic doing it, he sells, he gets the big moves.  Aero Star had those couple of botches, didn't he.  What a finish to his match, from Cage though!!  And Pentagon is so damn over the fans are rabid for him.  Awesome awesome tournament and I'm what 5 or 6 matches in.

Just wait until you night to disc 1 of Night 3! The wrestling was so good I had to get up for a while before the last match and go for a wander as I was just overloaded with too much amazing wrestling!!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 12 Nov 2015, 3:21 pm

Prometheus wrote:

Just started the Fenix / Sydal match.  Fenix is brilliant, I think his first match in NA, he's wrestling pretty much outside the lucha style and he looks fantastic doing it, he sells, he gets the big moves.  Aero Star had those couple of botches, didn't he.  What a finish to his match, from Cage though!!  And Pentagon is so damn over the fans are rabid for him.  Awesome awesome tournament and I'm what 5 or 6 matches in.

Just wait until you night to disc 1 of Night 3! The wrestling was so good I had to get up for a while before the last match and go for a wanq as I was just overloaded with too much amazing wrestling!!

Fixed for ya Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 12 Nov 2015, 5:00 pm

If I'm being honest HHH is the last person I'd vote for, I consider his work at the moment the biggest negative in WWE.

Zayn is my first pick, but sadly Bryan has been too injured to take the second. For providing a good babyface story which generated from his own brilliance rather than WWE's planning I have to give it to Sandow.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 12 Nov 2015, 5:30 pm

Anyone who votes for Bryan must be kidding thematics. Done nothing in the past 18 months due to injury

Voted Zayn (Pre injury was on fire in nXt) and Gail Kim ago has been putting in huge performances as usual down in tna

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:21 pm

Voting is closed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 13 Nov 2015, 1:52 am

Sorry for the abruptness tonight guys I'm out in the urine, Zayn & HHH are through, the V2 WWC resumes on Monday with Groups I & J

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down