The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC 1st Round Group I

+3
Samo
Marky
Dr Gregory House MD
7 posters

Go down

Please vote for the 2 wrestlers you believe have generated the best work over the past 12-18 months

V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap11%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap30%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 11 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap49%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 18 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap0%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap3%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap0%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_lcap7%V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Empty V2 WWC 1st Round Group I

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 16 Nov 2015, 2:52 am

The V2 WWC returns as we enter the second week of 1st Round matches

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember each person is allowed 2 votes per group in the first round

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The top 2 will progress in to round 2

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC 1st Round Group I Empty Re: V2 WWC 1st Round Group I

Post by Marky Mon 16 Nov 2015, 7:03 am

No brainer here, New Day my favourite thing in wrestling right now, and EC3 has managed to become one of the hottest stars in wrestling despite being on a sinking ship that is TNA.

My opinion would be different if I watched more LU/Japanese wrestling mind.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:54 am

Dont know who voted Lynch. Aside from a Fatal Four Way and an excellent match with Banks she's done bugger all.

Voted the same as Marky for the same reasons.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:48 am

The two LU guys are interesting. I think they are both due for huge stories in Season 2. There was a bit of a tease of a Cueno / Cage feud to come. His feud with Drago was one of the first "events" from Season 1, but isn't quite enough. He's great, I look forward to more, but I'm afraid no vote here.

Aero Star, would be another wrestler who looked very good in Season 1 and I'm expecting a lot more story around this space traveller in Season 2. Again, good but not great.

So vote 1, The New Day. Big E I've always liked, he's the focal point of New Day, but the personalities of his team mates and the team also shine through. On some dark days of Raw they bring much needed light to the scene.

Banks & Lynch had a couple of great matches in NXT, but has really been quite flat since going to Raw. I think that her accent will also be something that holds her back in WWE.

It pains me to see WWE bringing back The Dudleys when IMO they'd have been much better off pushing the Lucha Dragons to feud with The New Day. So, I can't vote for them here.

That leaves me with EC3 and Tanahashi. EC3 has performed well in an organisation that's crumbling and falling around him. He has the look, his mic work has improved and he had some good fights. Tanahashi has numerous great matches against Styles in this 18 month time frame, as well as Okada, Shibata and Nakamura. You are only not voting for Tanahashi if you've not seen him.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:00 pm

I'm still really struggling to connect the dots with New Day, I like the fact they're a team, the look and dress the same and they're not trying to be anything else than a unit, I like the basics but I just don't like or dislike them enough to care about them, I realise I'm in a minority, I've seen them get a lot of Love on different message boards but I just personally don't feel it.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:42 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I'm still really struggling to connect the dots with New Day, I like the fact they're a team, the look and dress the same and they're not trying to be anything else than a unit, I like the basics but I just don't like or dislike them enough to care about them, I realise I'm in a minority, I've seen them get a lot of Love on different message boards but I just personally don't feel it.

It's because you're racist mate thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:45 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I'm still really struggling to connect the dots with New Day, I like the fact they're a team, the look and dress the same and they're not trying to be anything else than a unit, I like the basics but I just don't like or dislike them enough to care about them, I realise I'm in a minority, I've seen them get a lot of Love on different message boards but I just personally don't feel it.

"Awwwwwww Kay Fabe, don't you DARE be sour..."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 Nov 2015, 5:42 pm

I'm the one person who voted Lucha Dragons then...

I really like them, really enjoy their matches, the fact they are a real team and thought they did really good work in NXT before being brought up. My only issue is that they should probably have had a title run by now. Kalisto should be their big hispanic hope.

And The New Day cos if you dont pick them you're #booty

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 16 Nov 2015, 5:48 pm

Went for the New Day & Tanahashi (because of course I did)

Really wanted to vote for EC3 because he's done some of the best character work in wrestling this year, in ring though, save for his UK brawl with Spud, his ring work has been pretty average, not even in the same stratosphere as a guy like Tana and TNA seemed to forget about him after he won the belt and instead of focusing on him as 'the guy', left him second fiddle to the GFW invasion in a storyline with an injured Jeff Hardy which was fine but distinctly mid card

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 16 Nov 2015, 7:32 pm

Went for the New Day because they're the greatest thing in wrestling at the moment and Becky because I love her

Glad EC3's amazing work hasn't been ignored though, he was my third choice behind Becky

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:37 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

Aye but apart from that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:52 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:

Aye but apart from that

It's in your nature mate, birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, Glaswegians gotta bigot Wink

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:42 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:

Aye but apart from that

It's in your nature mate, birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, Glaswegians gotta bigot Wink
Thats possibly the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said to me  heart

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:47 pm

Voting is closed for today

It seems today the majority of people didn't dare be sour, as the New Day advance with 18 votes, closely behind in 2nd place EC3 advances with 11 votes, the V2 WWC resumes tomorrow with Groups K & L

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down