The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November

Go down

6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November  Empty 6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:15 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Wembley Arena. If we thought things were bad before; the results of Ground Zero landed the heaviest blow so far to the hopes and dreams of 6CW

The Forgotten are stronger than ever. Team 6CW are depleted, battle scarred and beaten. What can they do now, what options are there?

HE: Resistance is futile Harold. Mr Jones has shown once again why he is the most powerful man in professional wrestling. When there was the slightest glimmer of hope for Team 6CW Jones slammed the door shut with victory at Ground Zero; with the addition of a wrestling legend to his armoury there is no-one who can challenge his Authority

Harold shakes his head in a sign of acceptance
HA: I am an eternal optimist but the future looks bleak. A New Dawn is on the horizon but what hope does that bring?

Is it time we all accept our fate. Is this what 6CW will be forever?

HE: Welcome to reality. It’s nice of you to join us…..

HA: This is 6CW Aftermath

Both: It’s time to……..

The commentary team are interrupted as ………………. blasts out of the speakers

HA: Speak of the devil

HE: The Army of Darkness is here

Mr Jones strides through the curtain; he is flanked by the members of The Forgotten. Masters and Joshua have their respective titles over their shoulders. Crime Lord is looking smug as he walks down the ramp. Hokori and Stevens follow from behind with Charles Kramer who moves slowly with his cane

Jones is looking around the arena, a smile across his face as his army enter the ring. Jones grabs a microphone and steps through the ropes

HE: Our esteemed leader kicking things off here tonight

The arena is filled with the sound of booing and shouts from the crowd. Jones ignores the noise and lifts the microphone to speak

MJ: Welcome to 6CW Aftermath. It is a pleasure to see so many of you here tonight. It is good to see that despite the efforts of a few you all appreciate what we are trying to do. You see the benefits that have been brought to 6CW as a result of my leadership and you are here tonight in your thousands giving me your backing

The crowd continue to boo. Shouts of ‘You Suck’ are picked up by the sound crew

HA: A change of tact from Jones. I don’t buy this act and neither do these fans?

MJ: 6CW is an important piece of my portfolio and I am proud of what we have achieved against what amounts to internal sabotage. What you see in this ring; this team that surrounds me.

This is the new 6CW family!!

This is the future of this business…..

Jones smiles as all the members of The Forgotten raise their hands one by one. Joshua turns his back at the end of the line and Jones walks towards the monster, looking at the 6CW champion dead in the eye

MJ: We epitomise everything this company has championed across the years. We are the underdogs, we are the outcasts. Shunned by so many but against all odds we have fought back, we have refused to accept the hand that we have been dealt.

We have stepped out of the shadows; we are not to be ignored; we will not be Forgotten…

Joshua slowly raises his hand and Jones nods his head

MJ: The past has gone. 6CW have entered a new era. An era defined by my rules. The statement has been used in the past but now this is an edict from the very top

You are either with me or against me. 6CW make your choice. There is no alternative. I’ve played your game. I showed you what happens when you attempt to stand against me and you now must accept those consequences

It’s a straightforward choice. Those that choose to walk alone will be destroyed. Those that stand by my side will reap the riches 6CW will afford them

It is a simple decision any fool can understand!!

Jones looks straight down the lens of the camera

MJ: No more Mr Nice Guy!!!

Jones drops the microphone as The Forgotten stand tall in the ring

HE: There you go Harold; you can’t say it any fairer than that. Jones has offered everyone a chance to reassess where they stand. He has offered an olive branch

HA: Or a rope?

Henry smiles as Harold sits with his head in his hands
HE: This is 6CW.

PLAY TIME IS OVER!!!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November  Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:16 pm

Chael Kingdom is backstage with his UK Title over his shoulder. He looks to his right and shakes his head as Aaron Heath comes into shot.

CK: You aren't going to give me a pep talk are you?

Heath smirks.

AH: You know you should really listen. I'm the guy who went into a ring with a legend and blew that myth away. The first in a series of 6CW myths.

CK: I am sure I am on this list right? But I am no myth......I am very real.

Heath steps forward.

AH: Yeah? Well real or not you and the rest of the idiots in this place will soon realise that you can't escape being trampled on by my oppressive boot.

Kingdom adjusts his UK belt.

CK: Well there is only one champion here........and one guy who is down the card fighting Tinder rejects. You enjoy thinking highly of yourself Heath. The rest of us have legacies to make.

Kingdom barges past Heath as the camera focuses on his annoyed face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November  Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath results Monday 23rd November

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:17 pm

Match 1
Dimitri Pittal vs. ???

HA: Ladies and gentlemen kicking off an action packed edition of Aftermath we have one of our exciting new stars Dimitri Pittal taking on a surprise challenger!

HE: That's right...Pittal came up short in the battle for the UK Championship so he'll be wanting to impress here tonight!

HA: Came up short is one way to put it...I'd say that he should probably be champion right now if it wasn't for him being attacked by someone in a clown mask!

HE: Well what's done is done...it's time for him to brush himself down and prove to us he can get back on track!
The crowd cheers as Keep It Real by Milkbone bursts from the speakers and Pittal walks out on to the stage, he takes a second to acknowledge the fans before making his way down to the ring.

HA: This man could claim to be first in line for Chael Kingdom's UK Title...oh not this again!

HE: It looks like Pittal's luck isn't getting better any time soon!

The crowd boo like crazy as the clown masked attacker from Ground Zero appears again, jumping Pittal from behind at the top of the stage taking him down to the ground. The boo's get louder as the clown lands punch after punch before dragging Pittal up

HA: This isn't going to end well!

HE: Tombstone! For the second show running!

As security rush in the clown stands tall over Pittal’s body before removing his mask.

HE: It's time to see who has been making Pittal's life a misery!

HA: I never expected that……James McManus is here in 6CW?!

The boo's continue as McManus is revealed as the man behind the mask, he lets a sick smile cover his face before crouching down and mockingly placing the clown mask over the face of Pittal who remains out from the effects of the tombstone on the stage flooring

HA: This is disgraceful! Someone needs to get McManus out of here!

HE: You need to have more respect yourself, McManus is a former 6WF European and Tag Team Champion! He's a veteran of this business and I doubt many are going to step in to tell him what to do!

As McManus remains stood over Pittal we cut backstage

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:20 pm

* Charlotte Grey is stood backstage at the 6CW arena with a big smile across her face

CG: Ladies and gentlemen at Ground Zero there were members of the 6CW roster who faced some of the biggest challenges of their career; my guest at this time was one such man...The Mayor of Sleaze City...Brandon Perez

* Brandon walks in to shot but he clearly finds it hard to look at Charlotte directly

CG: So Brandon, at Ground Zero you were put up a legend of 6CW when you faced Lex Hart. Now as we know you were unsuccessful in your attempts but the match has seemed to give you a real motivation to succeed here in 6CW...Earlier this week you officially deleted Tinder...do you think this has helped?

* Brandon lets out a deep sigh before talking

BP: Well actually, I've gone one further...I, Brandon Perez have decided that until I win a title here in this wonderful company I will be celibate...it's going to be hard...

CG: (Under her breath) I bet it is

* Charlotte giggles causing Brandon to sigh again, suddenly wicked smile crosses the face of Charlotte as she places a finger on the chest of Brandon

CG: You know Brandon; there would be a lot of woman who would find this level of dedication very...sexy.

* As Charlotte talks she runs her finger slowly over Brandon's chest causing his eyes to widen. Suddenly snapping out of it he moves her hand away, clearly flustered

CG: So Brandon...how has your new found celibacy helped you with your training and do you see it helping tonight as you face off against Aaron Heath?

BP: (Obviously still flustered) I...I..I haven't been to the gym this much since forever! I didn't quite realise how much time I spent in the Bang Bus inducting citizens of Sleaze City...it's been a big change but I'm sure it'll be positive in the long run!
Tonight I face an amazing competitor in the form of Aaron Heath and he is going to face a more focussed and more efficient Brandon Perez!

CG: It's good to see this change...

BP: I'm honestly starting to feel like a new man...the old Brandon would have offered you a tour of the Bang Bus...

* Charlotte looks unimpressed

CG: That seems a bit tame for the “old Brandon Perez” from what I've heard, I thought he would have said something along the lines of this...

* Charlotte leans in to Brandon and begins to whisper, as she does Brandon's eyes widen even more and his jaw drops. Charlotte goes back to her position and waits for Brandon's reply who still seems lost deep in thought.

BP: I have to go...

* Brandon Perez quickly scuttles off with a frustrated look on his face

Camera man: (laughing) You're evil!

* Charlotte doesn't reply but instead allows a smug smile to cover her face as we head back to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:21 pm

*The cameras come to life backstage to see Robin Reborn entering the building. He walks down the corridor

HA: What a night it could be for this young man.

HE: I kind of hoped he wouldn't be walking after how he cheated Joshua...

HA: Cheated? Hurst and Reborn brought down the monster, with a little help from gravity and a sprinkle of risk-taking insanity

HE: Tonight they will fall right into the trap

HA: The main event...for the first time ever the Red Arrows will face off against one another...with a shot at that man, nay that monster Joshua and his 6CW Championship

HE: Mr Jones knows what he's doing; the best of friendships fall apart with gold on the line

*At that moment Reborn and Hurst meet in the same corridor and stop to see how things stand between them

HE: Look at the tension!!

*The pair shake hands, Harold laughing at his brother who curses under his breath

RR: Big night my man, big mutha-f'ing night!

JH: It's just a main event, Robin, we've done it before...

*Hurst forces a smile but neither man is sure of their place

RR: All on the line, been working for this a long time

JH: Never in doubt, Robin, I told you the minute we met that you were destined for big things

RR: We did big things, man, don't forget that

JH: And we are both better wrestlers for it. Smarter too. We know what it takes it to win

RR: We took the big man out before, no one done it like we have.

*Hurst puts a hand out to shake. Reborn looks a little confused

RR: We got a while yet, son.

JH: I think we should prepare ourselves. Alone. I know we're still the Red Arrows and that doesn't change, but tonight is about becoming number one contender. We cannot pretend this is going to be fun and games. The winner here can become the top man, start the crumble of that dark empire and fulfil a dream.

*Robin shakes the hand and then brings Hurst in for a hug.

RR: One of us is gonna be the champ, big man, I can feel it.

*They split and Hurst nods, then lowers his head and walks away. Reborn watches him go before cracking his neck and moving on...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:23 pm

McManus is shown storming through the corridors after the events of earlier, he is soon caught up by a camera man and Tim Allen

TA- A few quick words James?

JM: I'm not one for talking you know that. But I'll guess at what you want to know AND thats why am I here and why Pittal, huh ?

Allen nods
TA- That pretty much sums it up

Jm- So let's Start with Pittal and why him....

McManus stops and looks directly down the lens

JM: Pittal I have nothing against you but what you represent is that first stepping stone across the these white water rapids of 6cw and the first obstacle in the way of my first goal of the UK championship.

McManus smiles
JM: But this isn't just about that. I know I need to prove myself, I need to show the world my full potential and show everyone why I'm the future of professional wrestling and why I am what I am and that is perfection personified

TA: But why now?

McManus chuckles
JM: What better time is there than right now?

No one expected me and when 6wf died on its arse it gave me the perfect opportunity to finally make that jump. Here in 6CW it is a fresh start for me, no excuses, no clingers of coat tails - It's simple really I am here to prove why I'm still the most technically violent wrestler the world has ever seen.

My name is James McManus and the future is here and it is now.....

Its time

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:27 pm

HA: It's more singles action up next here for you on Aftermath, with two of 6CW's brightest young stars taking each other on.

HE: Was certainly some mixed fortunes for these two at Ground Zero, Aaron Heath ruthlessly put Hero away while Brandon Perez wasn't quite so successful, losing out to Lex Hart.

HA: It's a defeat that certainly seems to have had a profound effect on Perez, who hasn't been himself backstage since.

HE: I'm sure a win here tonight would change all of that, but it definitely won't be easy up against Heath.

"Time Bomb, Baby" rips through the airwaves and is greeted by heavy boos. Aaron Heath strolls nonchalantly out onto the stage, smiling at the reaction of the fans. Heath confidently walks to the ring, his ignorance of the fans clearly infuriating them. He climbs to the top turnbuckle, shouting down at the fans; "Where's your Hero now?"

HA: We thought that Heath was confident before, but that win against Hero seems to have propelled him into a different stratosphere.

HE: The kid knows he's good and he's just letting everyone else know. I think you have to admire someone who backs themselves the way he does.

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as “Smooth” to play through the speakers. Brandon Perez then swaggers out confidently on to the stage joined by various members of his entourage. Perez stands on the stage with his groupies before stretching out his arms, but then stops short of performing his trademark hip swaying. He walks down the ramp quickly, Perez sees a couple of attractive female fans and goes to turn back, but shakes his head and continues his walk to the ring.

HA: I think that Miss Jessica might have broken Perez's mojo!

HE: He was living in dream-land if he thought Miss Jessica would want anything to do with him. She is a classy lady!

HA: I'm not sure that is the word I'd used to describe her.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Aaron Heath and Brandon Perez go in for the lock-up. Perez applies a side headlock, but Heath counters by whipping Perez into the ropes. Heath leaps up, hitting a Lou Thesz press and then pummels away on the head of the showman with a series of huge punches.

Heath rolls away, waiting for Perez to rise before knocking him down with a big forearm smash. Perez rolls up and Heath nails him with a big boot to the head. Heath hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Heath locks in an armbar hold on Perez, before stomping away on the head of Perez. He eventually drags up the showman, Irish whipping him into the corner. Heath then sprints in, knocking him down with a huge running clothesline. Heath then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a facewash kick.

Aaron Heath then drags Perez away from the corner slightly, he then climbs to the 2nd rope before diving off and connecting with a knee drop down into the face. Heath again makes the cover.

HA: This is a strong start from Heath.

HE: Clever from Heath going off at such a pace. Not allowing Perez to rebuild his confidence after that loss at Ground Zero.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Heath rolls Perez onto his front, before driving a series of elbows down into the back of the head from close in. He then lifts Perez up into the air from the mat, and then dropping him down with a belly to back suplex. Perez rolls to his feet, he runs in at Heath who scoops him up and then drives him down with a piledriver! Heath again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Perez is dragged to his feet, with Heath firing in a flurry of punches to the head. Perez manages to block a punch, before hitting a kick to the stomach. He follows that with a spin kick to the same area, and then a vicious boot to the face. Heath jolts back and Perez sprints in, taking Heath down with a running high knee.

Heath gets to his feet, Perez fires in a number of European Uppercuts to the chin that back Heath into the ropes. Perez fires Heath across the ring, bouncing off the ropes himself to meet Heath in the middle of the ring with a discus forearm smash to the head. He makes the cover.

HA: Perez giving Heath a taste of his own medicine!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Perez grabs Heath by the waist, dragging him to his feet and then firing in a series of knees to the back. He then throws Heath down to the mat with a German suplex. Heath rolls up unsteadily, throwing a wild clothesline that Perez easily ducks. He puts Perez into a side headlock before planting Heath with a bulldog.

The arrogant upstart Heath again rises to his feet, Perez grabs him and nails a tiger suplex, bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Brandon Perez allows Aaron Heath up to his feet, before snapmaring him down to the mat. He then fires in a series of roundhouse kicks to the chest and head, Perez then stops, swaying his hips on the spot before hitting a big kick to the head. Perez waits for Heath to stir before running the ropes and nailing a leaping double foot stomp to the back of the head. Cover.

HE: It looks like the Perez swagger is back if that little hip movement is anything to go by.

HA: Someone best tell the lawyers that they're about to get busy again!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Brandon Perez allows Heath to his feet, he goes for a German suplex but Heath blocks, he then spins out and grabs Perez by the waist, hitting a German Suplex of his own. Perez rolls to his feet, he stumbles into the path of Heath who drops him with a superkick. He covers.

Aaron Heath drags up Perez, where he fires in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin that backs Perez into the ropes. He then applies a front facelock, placing Perez's legs on then the ropes and hitting a spike DDT! Heath again makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HA: Heath reasserting himself in this match.

Perez forces the shoulder up. Heath drags him to his feet, whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a back body drop on the rebound. Perez rolls up, Heath knees him in the stomach and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Aaron Heath drags up Perez, he lifts him onto his shoulders for dead-end but Perez manages to wriggle free, dropping down the back and backsliding Heath into a pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2......Kick out!

Heath powers the shoulder up, him and Perez rise simultaneously. Perez blocks a punch and then takes Heath down with a hip toss. He rolls up, Perez synchs him into an full nelson hold before dropping Heath with a Dragon suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Perez lifts up Heath, throwing him into the corner. Brandon Perez then sprints in, hitting a stinger splash. Heath slumps down, and Perez fires in a series of roundhouse kicks to the chest of Heath. Perez follows that up with a running dropkick to the head. He drags Heath away from the corner, before going up to the top rope...

HE: Diving headbutt!

HA: Into a very painful region of Heath's body!

HE: Need to take out the competition Harold!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Perez lifts him to his feet, this time he sets up for a powerbomb but Heath has a counter of his own, back body dropping Perez to the canvas. He rolls up, Heath nails a firm knee to the stomach, before running the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HE: The Curb Stomp connects!

Ref: 1...........................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Aaron Heath gets the win, continuing the momentum that he picked up from that win over Hero!

HE: This kid is seriously impressive, he's beating some big names and Perez is someone who really, he is in direct competition with.

HA: He had one shot at a title, Heath must be in line for another shot soon if he keeps up this kind of form.

HE: This defeat won't have done much for Perez's confidence, ladies don't like a loser, that's why you struggle so much Harold!

*Heath celebrates in the middle of the ring, taunting the fans before looking down at Perez with an arrogant smirk.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:37 pm

*Timothy Allen appears on screen grumbling to himself as he is stood outside a closed boardroom door with a couple of camera men.*

Cameraman1: So what we doing here then Tim?

TA: I was just asked to wait here to grab a quick interview with 6CW’s newest recruit. No idea who; but you know how it is. Always signing these kids to developmental contracts for no money, but by doing the signing in the boardroom, giving them a quick interview, it makes them feel important you know.

Probably gives the HR guys a sense of self importance as well to be honest.

Most these kids don’t even see out the first 6 months of their Contracts, what with injuries or the fact they just plain can’t cut it.

If you ask me it’s a complete waste of time!

???: It’s a good job no one asks you the Mr Allen.

*Tim and the camera men all jump at the sound of the voice turning quickly to find a man in a suit and tie walking out the room looking on disapprovingly.*

TA: Sorry Mr Tait, Sir, it’s just that.....

Tait: It’s just nothing Mr Allen, if I ask you here it’s for....

???: Come on now, how was little Timmy to know you had just made one of the most significant signings in 6CW History since, well forever!!

*The cameraman blurts out a few choice swearwords as he spins back round to the door just in time to see a man dressed in baggy jeans, vest, snapback and a gold chain round hanging down round his neck with the Faith*

Tait: See Mr Allen, I think as your cameraman so eloquently put it “No F******* Way” just about covers the fact that as of 10 minutes ago Cameron Faith officially became an active member of the 6CW roster.

Now if you will excuse me I have a few things to tidy up with Mr Faith’s lawyers. So while I do that, why don’t you stop your complaining and do what I pay you to do, interviewing the real talent.

*A few moments silence fills the air before as Mr Tait walks back into to the boardroom before its broken by Faith grabbing the microphone for Tim Allen*

CF: Why don’t you just stand there on the naughty step and listen while Cameron Faith tells the world just what made him sign for 6CW. I mean that’s what everyone wants to know right?

They all read the dirt sheets; they know that as the hottest free agent in wrestling today I have had hundreds of offers from all over the world.

So why 6CW? Quite simply they offered the most money.
The real question is why did Cameron Faith decide to come out of retirement.

Why really isn’t that difficult to understand either, really.

See in 4 years competing in 6WF I was granted one title match. Does that sound fair for a guy who held The Freeweight Title for 500 days; they had to retire that title because no one would ever be able to match my accomplishments. I was the only legitimate double champion in professional wrestling.

I broke god damn records for fun and was still overlooked, ignored time and time again.

So I did the only thing I could do, I beat everyone to win the Fight for the Right tournament. I won a contract guaranteeing me a shot at the world championship whenever I wanted and what did they do in response.

Shut down 6WF.

They would rather go out of business than have Cameron Faith take them to new heights as their World Champion.

Well I ain’t having that, Cameron Faith holds a contract guaranteeing him a shot at a world championship and someone, somewhere is gonna f****** honour that. I don’t give a damn who.

Simply put I came out of retirement to cash in that contract!!!

*Faith throws the mic back to Tim Allen and turns as the board room door opens and Tait and Faiths Lawyers exit the room. Tait hands Faith a briefcase.

Tait: You forgot this Mr Faith; I took the liberty of placing your new contract inside.

TA: That briefcase, the contract, is that the....

*Faith turns winks at the reporter before interrupting him.*

CF: Let’s just say its money in the bank and leave it at that!!!!

*Faith chuckles to himself leaving with his lawyers as Tim Allen stands with a look of confusion*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:38 pm

The scene opens on a private hospital ward; Katherine Magnusson is shown sitting with her head bowed gently stroking the hand of her brother Brian who is laid in the hospital bed. Brian appears to be unconscious following his attack at Ground Zero

KM: I don’t know what to do….

Katherine lifts her head, tears stream down her face, her eyes red raw from a lack of sleep

KM: My head is telling me to leave, to protect my family; but……

But my heart; it’s burning. I see what they did to you, what happened to our father

How can I sit back and accept that. Why should I FEAR them, why should I let them win!!

They are cowards; attacking us when our backs were turned. Why should I let him get away with what he has done??

Katherine wipes her eyes attempting to compose herself

KM: But how do I fight back?

We lost at Ground Zero, after everything, after all that has happened it still wasn’t enough

What now??

How do I go back there and convince them that the fight continues. How do I keep them together? They think I don’t see what is happening between them but I know they see things differently, they are not united

Do they care about what we are fighting for?

Can I believe that they want to help us; that they think the fight is still worth continuing?

How can I trust them?

Katherine sits back in her chair she looks to the sky and sighs
KM: How did it come to this?

Please, I need help…..

I don’t know what to do

Katherine looks down but her eyes open wide as Brian starts to squeeze her hand, the camera pans up as the man also known as Enigma’s eyes slowly open; Katherine’s hand covers her mouth as Brian looks at his sister

BM: We don’t stop……

Katherine throws herself into her brothers’ arms as the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:38 pm

*Reborn sits alone, strapping his knees in the dressing room. In walks Timothy Allen

RR: Dude, it’s a dressing room, at least knock!

TA: We took a shot and got lucky, we can keep this footage!

RR: What do you want then Timbo?

*Allen goes as far as to actually sit next to Robin

TA: Well, tonight is a --

*He's interrupted by Allen pushing him along the bench a foot.

RR: Space, man, please

TA: Sorry. Anyway...

RR: Yeah, big night, Tim. I know.

TA: Pressure on?

RR: It’s on us both. We're both in there fighting for our first shot at one of the real major solo titles. We've been tag champs, the best this company has seen, but we all know there's nothing like that big gold and being 6CW Champion.

TA: And a chance to put one over on the Forgotten

RR: That’s nothing compared to the belt, Tim. It’s the dream. I never dreamed of toppling the baddies, I never played dress up and thought I was a superhero. I jumped off ladders and told everyone I was the new Snuka, the new Punk, the new Edge. I took suckers down and told em I was Booker T, I was The Rock, I was Stone Cold Steve Austin. Those are names that took this industry to a place where 6CW could enter the game and change the world.

TA: That sounds like a man who knows what pressure is on him...

RR: And we've seen men crumble. Look at Liam Wood. Viper. Ever since he lost that EWF title he has been a shell of the figure he was and the legend he could have become. He scratched and clawed, but he forgot how to fight. Look at Costello, a man who will do anything to be the standard bearer. Look at Adamson, playing the part so well, keeping himself in touching distance however he can. The title is everything to wrestlers here and they'll go through hell to get to the top. You don't need to ask us about pressure, we all know about it.

TA: But to get there you have to beat your best friend

*Robin sighs

RR: I wouldn't have chosen that way, Tim. But Jack knows I plan on beating him, and I know he plans on beating me. We'll throw it all out there, man. This is gonna be the best pure wrestling match Aftermath has ever seen.

TA: Better than I could have sold it myself. Thanks for the time, Robin. Good luck.

*He pats Robin on the shoulder and Reborn nods, a genuine respect there for the first time in any Tim Allen interview.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:40 pm

Match 3
Chael Kingdom vs Engel Harlequin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-TDHt7Tco

We return to ringside and the carnival music is playing out, amid a huge reaction from the 6CW crowd. Strobe lights shine all around the darkened arena and then they focus in on the hunched character making his way down toward the ring...

HE: He's back, Harold...

HA: He most certainly is....one of the most psychotic, reckless and unorthdox superstars to ever appear in 6CW is Engel Harlequin....

HE: But why now? What has made him return after all this time?

HA: Only Harlequin can answer that question....it has been over three years since the last time we saw him, who knows what he has been up to in that time...

HE: Well for one, he's lost the makeup...

HA: I don't think that is necessarily a good thing...

Harlequin rolls under the bottom rope and kneels in the centre of the ring. The camera pans in on his heavily scarred face, traces of his former facepaint still evident, and he slowly raises his head to stare down the lens....an eerie laugh escaping him

HE: He gives me the creeps...

HA: You and me both...Harlequin made an impact two weeks at Ground Zero with an attack on Hero but tonight he has his hands full with a superstar on a roll...

The crowd roar as "Sin and Bones" rushes out of the speakers and Chael Kingdom makes his entrance. The new UK Champion bounces from one foot to the other, soaking up the atmosphere, before making his way down the ramp...

HA: Chael Kingdom has taken 6CW by storm....culminating with an incredible performance at Ground Zero to capture the UK Championship...

HE: He certainly made an impression....but tonight poses a much different kind of challenge for the former MMA star....

HA: This is certainly a clash of styles here tonight....Kingdom and Harlequin are cut from very different cloths...

HE: But both of them love to fight...

HA: That is true...

Kingdom unstraps the 6CW UK Championship from around his waist and drapes it over the steel steps. He then lowers his hood before putting in his mouth guard and then removes his top. He nods at the crowd's support and punches himself on the jaw for good measure before climbing up into the ring...

HA: Harlequin looks eager...

HE: He always enjoyed pain and I think he knows he is likely to feel some in this contest....

HA: Kingdom sizing his opponent up....I'd wager he's never seen anything like Engel before...

The referee checks both men for concealed weapons and then signals for the bell to start the contest. Kingdom and Harlequin circle each other, Engel smiling and laughing as he feints for an attack. Kingdom looks happy to stay at distance and he lands a hard jab to Harlequin's face...

HA: Smart from Chael, keeping Engel at arm's reach....using his skills...

Chael lands two more hard jobs, busting Engel's lip. Harlequin licks the blood and laughs before shooting at Chael and tackles him into the corner. Kingdom manages to keep his feet and he clubs down across Engel's back before the referee moves in to separate them...

HE: Both men trying to find an opening...

HA: Big feeling out process for sure...

Kingdom walks back out of the corner and he takes his chance to shoot for Engel's legs, taking him to the ground easily. He drives big punches down into Harlequin's head and face whilst Engel tries his best to cover up...

HA: Kingdom's big strength is his grappling ability and submission expertise....that will be his advantage in this bout...

Kingdom gets back up and he adjusts the straps on his gloves as he waits for Harlequin to get back up. Engel stands and he giggles as he beckons Chael to bring the fight to him again. Kingdom moves in and he stomps at Harlequin's gut and then lands a hard right hand to the jaw, knocking his opponent into the ropes. He grabs his arm and whips him across the ring....

HA: Kingdom looking to continue his impressive streak...he's making quite a name for himself...

Kingdom drops his head for a backdrop but Engel shocks him with a heavy boot to the face on the comeback and then knocks him down with a clothesline. Kingdom gets back up and Harlequin scoops him onto his shoulders....

HE: Looking for a slam...

Kingdom drives his elbow into the jaw of Engel and drops off the back before nailing a big German suplex with a bridge.................1........................2.................shoulder up!

HA: Engel's first match in over three years, there is bound to be some ring rust...

Kingdom drives the point of his elbow down into the back of Harlequin's neck and then he drags him up and nails a snap suplex. Kingdom rolls over onto Engel's chest and he pulls his head up...

HA: Looking for an inverted choke here...

Harlequin jams his fingers into Chael's ribcage, making him release, and then they scramble back up. Kingdom looks for a right hand but Engel ducks it and he runs off the ropes before returning with a strong crossbody block that wipes Kingdom out...

HE: That was impact...

......kickout. Kingdom gets back up and Engel grabs his head before trying to swing him into a neckbreaker...

HA: Kingdom swung right out....T-BONE!

Chael draws cheers from the crowd as he drills Harlequin and hooks the leg...............1.....................2..........kickout. Kingdom gets back up and he presses Engel against the ropes before driving vicious knees into his side...

HA: Kingdom trying to bust up Engel's insides here...sickening knee shots...

Engel drops to his knees and rolls under the bottom rope, coughing and spluttering as he does so. The referee tries to block Kingdom from following but he pushes past the official...

HE: Those knees really took something out of Engel....

HA: I'm not surprised...they were delivered perfectly...

Engel staggers towards the steel steps and tries to catch his breath. Kingdom comes up behind him and he grabs Harlequin by the scruff of the neck.....CRACK!

HE: He played him!

Engel suddenly falls back and sends Chael, head-first, into the ringpost. Kingdom slumps down next to the steel steps as Harlequin stumbles away, cackling to himself...

HA: Such an unpredictable man....even when he is hurt you just don't know what to expect from him...

HE: OH GOD!

Harlequin continues his fit of laughter and then he runs forwards and drives his knee right into Kingdom's head, splattering him against the ring steps....BOOM!

HA: Kingdom may be out cold after that shot...

Harlequin walks off the pain in his own leg as he drags Chael up and dumps him back in the ring. Kingdom is not showing much sign of life as Engel rolls in after him and covers...
..........shoulder up!

HE: There are many who have talked about Harlequin in the past as a potential world champion...

HA: But he has always been so hard to tie down....he comes and he goes....I don't doubt the talent of the man but you just never know what he is going to do next...

Harlequin grabs Kingdom by the head and he pulls him up into the centre of the ring. He tries to lift him into a piledriver but Kingdom kicks his legs and then succeeds in swiping Harlequin's legs out from under him. He quickly flips him onto his stomach...

HA: Anklelock!

Kingdom tries to get the submission locked in but Engel rolls forward and he trips Chael into a modified pinning combo.....................1........................2..................shoulder up. They get back up and Engel tries to pick Chael up again but Kingdom drops behind and pushes Harlequin into the corner. He chases in after him but Engel drives his feet up and catches Kingdom clean in the face...

HE: Another heavy shot to Kingdom's head...

Chael staggers back and Engel runs out and greets him with a big diving clothesline.....................1....................2...............kickout!

HA: Kingdom weathering a storm right now...

HE: The UK Champion realising that it's not all plain sailing in 6CW...

Engel beckons Chael back up and kicks him in the gut before looking for a big DDT. Chael spins out of it and he then drags Harlequin back in, throwing him across the ring with an overhead suplex. Engel gets back up and Chael hooks him to the body and then nails a wrist clutch suplex................1......................2...............shoulder up!

HA: Kingdom happy to have a fight.......I don't think he has a problem throwing down with anyone...

Kingdom gets up and he shakes his head as he grabs Engel by the skull. He drags him in close and places his head between his legs before lifting him...

HA: PACKAGE...

Harlequin kicks his legs furiously, blocking the lift, and then he counters with a backdrop. Engel staggers over to the corner as Kingdom gets back up and sprints after him...

HE: Good job he has that gumshield in....

Engel drives his knees up and they catch Kingdom clean in the mouth, knocking him backwards. Engel follows Chael out of the corner and he drops him with a Russian legsweep................1...................2..............shoulder up!

HA: Engel showing his skills against a current champion here in his first match back....but Kingdom also impressing against a very unorthodox opponent....

Chael Kingdom rolls back into the corner to catch his breath as Engel hobbles around the ring. He giggles to himself slightly and then he runs into the corner and dives into a cannonball splash, crushing Kingdom against the turnbuckle. Kingdom staggers back up and Engel gets him on his shoulders....

HE; That'll finish it...Harlequin going to knock off the UK Champion....

Engel drills Kingdom with a big fireman's slam and he hooks both legs..............1....................2.............shoulder up. Engel chuckles to himself as he sits in the middle of the ring...

HA: Harlequin is laughing but he knows he is in a big fight here...

Engel crawls back up to his feet and he smiles as he beckons for Kingdom to stand. Kingdom slowly staggers to a standing position and Harlequin kicks him in the stomach...

HE: Double armed...

Kingdom counters the DDT attempt into a northern lights suplex...
............shoulder up!

HA: Chael Kingdom showing his toughness....determined to keep that undefeated streak alive...

They get back up and Engel swings wildly with a right hand but Kingdom ducks it and counters with an atomic drop before pulling Engel in close...

HA: Kingdom looking to close the show....

Kingdom tries to synch in a rear naked choke but Engel sits down into an inverted jawbreaker, sending Chael staggering backwards. Harlequin staggers back up and he runs at Kingdom but the UK Champion sidesteps and sends his opponent crashing against the turnbuckle. Engel stumbles back around and walks straight into a spinning heel kick...

HA: That knocked Harlequin for six...

Kingdom grabs the arm and leg of Engel, pulling him a little closer to the corner, and then he heads for the ropes. The crowd are cheering as the UK Champion begins to scale the ropes...

HA: This isn't something we've seen from Chael Kingdom very often...

HE: He's taking a risk....might be pretty foolish....

Kingdom gets to the top and he steadies himself before launching off into an incredible shooting star press, the flashbulbs going off all around the arena...

HE: Nobody home!

Engel rolls out of the firing line at the very second, leaving Kingdom to land heavily on his chest. The impact knocks all of the wind out of the UK Champion and gives Harlequin plenty of chance to get himself back together...

HA: Huge leap of faith from Chael Kingdom right there and it did not pay off...he's looking in bad shape here...

HE: He's doomed....Harlequin has plenty of chance to recover.....YES!

Both men slowly stumble back to their feet and Engel quickly grabs hold of Kingdom and dumps him on top of his head with a thunderous double armed DDT...
...................3!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:41 pm

HA: Return match back and he beats the UK....NO!

HE: He kicked out...that is a shocker...

HA: Huge guts from Chael Kingdom....

Harlequin continues to laugh, but slaps himself in the side of the head at the same time. He then rolls out under the bottom rope and hobbles over to the announce area before grabbing a steel chair...

HA: Hold on just a minute...

HE: You know Engel doesn't like to play by anyone's rules but his own...

HA: The true face of chaos is Engel Harlequin...

Harlequin runs his hand along the steel and then he rolls back into the ring. He tilts the chair back and makes a beeline straight for Kingdom...

HE: Chael Kingdom doesn't know what is coming....

The referee moves swiftly and he grabs the chair before Harlequin can use it, yanking it out of his grip. The referee quickly throws the weapon from the ring as Engel rounds on him...

HE: That wasn't wise, ref....now he wants you...

Engel seems to be almost maniacal as he slowly stalks towards the referee. The official is warning him and trying to keep away from the deranged superstar...

HA: A guaranteed disqualification of Engel lays his hands on the referee...

HE: You know that doesn't matter to him...

Engel has the referee cornered and seems ready to attack when Chael Kingdom clatters into him from behind and nails a huge German suplex. He keeps his hands locked and drags Harlequin back up into a second suplex........and a third......a fourth.....fifth...........sixth.............and a huge seventh...

*Crowd pop

HA: Fantastic wrestling ability from Chael Kingdom...

HE: Engel rolling for safety...

Harlequin manages to roll out under the bottom rope but immediately drops down on his knees, wheezing and wincing in pain. Kingdom takes a deep breath and then begins to get back up...

HA: Kingdon wants to kill this bout off...

Kingdom stumbles over towards the ropes as the referee begins his count. Engel has his hand on the apron but is still kneeling on the floor, muttering to himself...

HE: What is he saying?

HA: I have no idea...

Engel: This isn't the plan....not part....but fun...hehehehehe....need to focus on the right one.....but I could stay and enjoy...decisions, decisions heheheheheh....

HE: What is he going on about?

Chael reaches through the ropes and grabs Engel's arm, attempt to pull him back up into the ring, but Engel reaches up with his free hand and grabs Kingdom's head, guillotining him across the middle rope and sending him rolling back towards the centre of the ring. Kingdom gets back as Engel stares at him and laughs...

HA: I don't know what is going on here....

The referee's count is at seven when Engel turns his back and begins to hobble up the aisleway, leaving everyone confused. Chael Kingdom is shrugging his shoulders as the count continues...
.....10!

HE: I don't understand this...

HA: Join the queue....Engel Harlequin has walked out of this match...but why?

The crowd boo a little in disappointment at the unsatisfying ending. The referee raises Chael Kingdom's arm in victory but Kingdom doesn't seem too impressed as "Sin and Bones" plays out of the speakers...

HA: Chael Kingdom is a fighter and he loves to pick up a victory by conventional means....this will not top his list...

HE: It was such a good contest though, very contrasting styles....I just don't get why Engel walked out of here?

HA: He was muttering something about focusing on the "right one"....whatever that means....I get the feeling that maybe Chael Kingdom is not part of his crusade right now...

HE: But still....he could have defeated the UK Champion tonight, that would have been one hell of a way to re-announce yourself to the world...

HA: I've learned never to try and second guess what goes through the mind of a man like Engel Harlequin....he clearly has a plan, I just have no idea at all what it is....

Chael Kingdom shakes his head as he takes the UK Championship from the referee and slings it over his shoulder. Engel Harlequin has already disappeared from view as Kingdom makes his exit from the ring.

HA: So much more action to come here tonight folks....do not go anywhere because you are not going to want to miss what is coming up next on Aftermath...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:42 pm

Harold Lloyd is shown on camera at ringside

HA: I believe we are now going live to Tim Allen who is preparing to interview the 6CW champion Joshua

Henry looks quizzically at his brother

HE: Does Jones know?

HA: I only know what I have just been told in my ear. Tim; over to you….

The scene switches backstage where Tim Allen stands with a face of nervous excitement

TA: Yes Harold, you are right. I am joined by the 6CW Champion and main protagonist in The Forgotten. Joshua….

The camera pans up to show the languid frame of the 6CW champion, his hair covers his face and he is breathing heavily. His shoulder muscles twitch slightly but he remains still, head bowed

TA: Joshua, firstly thank you for agreeing to this interview. I know you prefer to speak directly to your opponents than answer the questions of an interviewer so I appreciate you taking the time

Joshua doesn’t respond and Allen shrugs his shoulders
TA: Joshua, there has been a lot of online speculation about your past, you are still a relative unknown in 6CW even after more than a year on the roster and people are desperate to know more about your history, about McCoy…..

Joshua tenses at the mention of the puppet
TA: I know that he holds real significance for you, you have or should I say had a real bond. What is the story there and why now have you allowed Mr Jones to remove him from you?

Joshua lifts his head, his hair remains across his face, he sighs deeply and takes a step towards the interviewer, and Allen nervously lifts the microphone

??: What the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!

Allen drops the microphone as Mr Jones strides into view

MJ: Turn that camera off. This interview is over. Any requests to speak to any members of The Forgotten come through me, do you understand!!

Allen and his entire crew nod in understanding. Jones manhandles Joshua and pushes him out of shot but his voice can still be heard

MJ: Do you realise the potential implications of this. They are looking for any kind of a weakness. They don’t believe I can control you…

Joshua can be heard breathing heavily as Jones’ voice softens

MJ: You know how important you are in this, and how impressed and proud I am of all your achievements so far but that doesn’t remove you from continued assessment. You understand I cannot allow any hint of dissension. I will mark your earlier resistance as a minor blip and remain assured by your levels of commitment to the cause but I would remind you that no one is free from reprisal if they are seen to ‘act out’.

Joshua you surely better than anyone will know what happens to those that disappoint….

I would suggest you use these words to perhaps reaffirm your levels of commitment in your own mind. You need to ignore whatever other factors are influencing your behaviour and concentrate only on the needs of The Forgotten. That is more important than everything else, everything……..

There is silence before Jones can be seen walking into shot again, he raises a finger to Allen

MJ: Final warning Tim. Your lot are ten a penny. You are easily replaceable, remember that!!

Jones stomps out of shot as Allen looks sheepishly into the camera

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:45 pm

The camera pans into an empty locker room as a hooded figure sits there. The man removes his hood and we see it is Keith Leone.

KL: I didn't want to hide away when I speak my mind tonight. I want you to know just how serious I am.

Leone points to the camera and gives a slight smirk.

KL: And by you.....I mean Mike Masters.

Leone looks down at the floor and nods his head.

KL: It's been a while Mike, far too long. And I admit I don't begrudge you for forgetting that I am still around. You have had other things to deal with.......hiding behind that group of misfits while you enjoy being champion for instance.

Leone looks up and snarls.

KL: But you can't hide anymore Mike. Champions need to come out fighting and not rely on other people. You crow about how this was always destined for you but you haven't shown you earned it. The wrong man in the right place at the right time. But that time will soon be up.......

Leone pauses before continuing.

KL: At Ground Zero I came back to fight for 6CW. Tonight, I fight with others again. But the time will come when I fight for myself and I stare at you from across the same ring. Watching you tremble and trying to find where your band of brothers have gone. That time will come Mike. That isn't some fantasy but something that is owed to me. My rematch.

Leone replaces his hood and we can just make his face in the shadow.

KL: So Mike......forget me no more. It is time to see whether you really are championship material. A champion......in my mould.

Leone lowers his head as the camera backs away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:43 pm

MIke Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

HA: That's right folks, just because it isn't a pay per view doesn't mean the title action stops, as up next the Alpha Wolves challenge for the tag belts for the first time in their careers.

HE: These kids have rode their luck for so many matches now it is unbelievable, fluking a win over Dopant Zero at Ground Zero. That luck must surely run out tonight up against two members of The Forgotten.

HA: I think Hokori and Stevens will certainly have their work cut out, you have to wonder how much was taken out of them by competing in that huge elimination match at Ground Zero, both physically and mentally, even though they won.

HE: They've had plenty of time to recuperate, I'm confident they will continue the dominance that The Forgotten has shown in every division they've decided to compete in thus far.

Mike Bird: Introducing first...the challengers...at a combined weight of 475lbs...the team of Jesse and Brandon Wolf...THE ALPHA WOLVES!

"Here to show the world" hits and ice blue pyros light up the stage as The Alpha Wolves walk out to cheers. Jesse eats up the applause of the crowd and really plays up to them and the cameras, running along the stage and building the fans into a frenzy as his brother Brandon watches on in disapproval. Jesse Wolf runs to the middle of the ramp and does a double high five with his brother who reluctantly accepts. They then pace down the ramp, Jesse Wolf in front of his brother. He slides under the bottom rope before leaping to his feet, while Brandon Wolf walks along the ring apron before stepping in.

HA: What an opportunity for these two. Relative newcomers to 6CW, but they've been incredibly impressive since arriving on the scene. A real mixture of styles but they blend superbly.

HE: They've probably earned this chance, but it's the end of the road for them now. They can't beat The Forgotten, and it will be to the back of the line for them.

Mike Bird: And now... weighing in at a combined weight of 486 pounds......representing The Forgotten...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...AUSTIN STEVENS AND HOKORI!

"Riot" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of boos from the 6CW crowd. Austin Stevens and Hokori head out onto the stage, their balaclavas masking their faces, and they raise their hands to the sky. They unstrap their tag championships and raise them into the air to loud boos. Hokori and Stevens march down the ramp, glaring down at The Alpha Wolves who stare back intensely.

HE: What a team these two are, dethroning The Red Arrows to win these titles shows just how good they are.

HA: Oh come on, they'd have never have managed that without the help of all their other brothers of The Forgotten. They haven't earned these belts, and they haven't defended them with the honor that the Red Arrows have.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jesse Wolf starts off for the Alpha Wolves up against Austin Stevens. They lock-up, Stevens drives Wolf down to one knee, where he then fires in punches to the back of the head. Wolf slumps to the mat, Stevens proceeds to viciously boot away at the abdomen of Jesse Wolf, who tries desperately to shield himself.

He rolls back towards the ropes, where Stevens drives a series of knees down into the head. Stevens holds Wolf in a double leg hold, before driving stomps down into the chest. Stevens then drags Wolf towards the ropes and nails a choke slingshot across the bottom rope. Austin holds Wolf in a front facelock, dragging him to his feet and planting him with a spike DDT. Cover.

Austin Stevens grabs Wolf by the waist, dragging him up to his feet and hits a gutbuster. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Wolf to his feet and then delivering a gutwrench suplex. Wolf sits up, Stevens runs in and nails a kick to the face. He again hooks the leg.

HE: Fast-paced start from Austin Stevens, he's nullifying Wolf and stopping him from operating at the speed he likes to.

Jesse Wolf forces the shoulder up. Austin Stevens drags up Wolf, he boots him in the stomach and then lifts him onto his shoulders, attempting a powerbomb only for Wolf to counter with a hurracanrana. Stevens rolls to his feet, Wolf runs in and takes the tag team champion down with a running, corkscrew back elbow smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Stevens kicks out. Jesse Wolf tags in his brother Brandon who steps into the ring. They lift up Stevens, double Irish whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, Brandon drops the tag team champion with a double a Spinebuster. Jesse Wolf then runs towards Brandon, who holds out his hands to flip Jesse over to connect with a moonsault on Stevens. Brandon Wolf makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HA: There's a tremendous understanding between these two, the kind of understanding only brothers are capable of having.

Brandon Wolf locks in an armbar, twisting the right arm of Stevens in different directions. He drags Austin to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that Wolf ducks underneath. He scoops Stevens onto his shoulders and then drives him down to the canvas with a Wasteland. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Stevens again forces the shoulder up. Brandon Wolf hauls him to his feet, firing in a series of short, sharp elbow strikes into the chin. He then pulls the head of Stevens downwards, before crashing as series of knees into the face.

With the tag team champion groggy, the tag is made to Jesse Wolf. He climbs to the top rope, as Brandon Wolf holds Stevens in a powerbomb position. Jesse Wolf then flies off the top rope, taking Stevens down with a flying knee to the head as Brandon drives Stevens down into the mat with a powerbomb. Jesse Wolf hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

HA: Incredibly impressive by The Alpha Wolves here. Tremendous wrestling from them, both individually and as a team!

HE: Stevens showing tremendous fight. He knows that Jesse Wolf in particular can't be trusted to stay consistent throughout the match, his style of attack means a mistake is inevitable.

Jesse Wolf gets up to his feet, he stands waiting for Stevens before going for an Irish whip. Stevens reverses the momentum, only for Wolf to rebound back off the ropes and takes Stevens down with a headscissors takedown. Stevens rolls up to his feet and Jesse Wolf hits a snap suplex. He then steps to the outside, waiting for Stevens to rise...

HA: Springboard 720 DDT! Showing no signs of slowing down this electric pace.

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

Stevens powers the shoulder up off the mat once again. Jesse Wolf gets to his feet, allowing Stevens to rise before hitting a big atomic drop. Wolf then bounces off the ropes, performs a handspring and then plants Stevens head first with a bulldog! He hooks the leg.

Jesse Wolf retreats to the corner, waiting for Austin Stevens to rise before sprinting in and nailing a crossbody block. Stevens rolls up, Wolf hits a 2nd crossbody block. Jesse Wolf runs in, going for a third crossbody but Stevens catches him across his chest this time.

HE: Great strength from Stevens!

Austin Stevens then launches Jesse Wolf out across the ring with a fallaway slam. Wolf rolls to his feet, and Stevens plants him with a discus lariat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Austin Stevens crawls towards the corner, and manages to make the tag to Hokori. He springs into the ring, dragging Jesse Wolf away from his corner. He then plants a series of forearms into the back of Wolf's head. Hokori drags Wolf to his feet, whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a big boot to the head on the rebound. He makes the cover.

Jesse Wolf forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Hokori goes on the attack, driving stomps down into the head of Wolf. He then drags the Alpha Wolf to his feet, Irish whipping him across the ring. On the rebound, Hokori connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Wolf rolls to his feet, and Hokori connects with a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HE: Now The Forgotten are totally in control of this contest, as I expected!

Austin Stevens is tagged in by Hokori. Stevens lifts up Wolf in a wheelbarrow position, as Hokori runs off the ropes and plants Wolf face-first into the mat with a bulldog. Hokori and Stevens stand either side of Wolf, waiting for him to rise before nailing a double superkick, one to the face and one to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Wolf forces the shoulder up. Austin Stevens goes on the attack, lifting up Wolf and firing in a series of huge European Uppercuts. Wolf falls into the ropes, Stevens whips him out across the ring and nails a big back body drop on the rebound. Wolf stumbles up to his feet, Stevens running in and connecting with a senton. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Austin Stevens begins choking Wolf out on the canvas with his hand on the throat, he breaks just before the 5 count to haul Jesse Wolf to his feet and drives him down into the mat with a chokeslam backbreaker. Stevens picks up Wolf, nails a reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HA: You have to admire the fight of Wolf, but I'm not sure how much longer he can keep this up.

Jesse Wolf drives the shoulder up off the mat, Stevens makes the tag into Hokori. They lift up Jesse Wolf, delivering a vicious double brainbuster. Wolf rolls up, Stevens holds Wolf in a bearhug as Hokori connects with a leaping clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Hokori gets to his feet, he drags up Jesse Wolf and then drives him into the mat with a russian legsweep. Hokori goes to the top rope...

HE: DIVING LEG DROP!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Wolf again kicks out. Hokori drags up Wolf, Irish whipping him into the corner. Hokori then sprints in, going for a big splash...

HA: WOLF MOVES!

Jesse Wolf manages to dodge Hokori at the last moment, and he crashes into the turnbuckles. Wolf then nails a dragon whip kick on Hokori as he staggers out of the corner. Wolf falls down onto Hokori, covering.

HE: No pressure on the pinfall, Wolf is exhaused!

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Hokori powers the shoulder up. Jesse Wolf edges towards the corner slowly, and the crowd erupt as Brandon Wolf tags in. Hokori stumbles up and Brandon Wolf takes him down with a running body tackle. Hokori stumbles up to his feet, and Brandon Wolf leaps into the air delivering an STO. He then makes the cover.

HA: That tag was needed, Brandon Wolf coming in like a house on fire!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Brandon Wolf drives a series of knees down into the back. He locks in an abdominal stretch, dragging Hokori to his feet and driving him down into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Hokori rolls to his feet...

HA: Pop-up powerbomb!

HE: That was impressive from Wolf, even I'll admit that.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Hokori powers the shoulder up. Brandon Wolf slings Hokori over his shoulders, running forward to deliver a rolling fireman's carry slam. He gets to his feet, waiting for Hokori to rise...

HA: GOODNIGHT! BROGUE KICK CONNECTS! NEW CHAMPIONS!

Ref: 1.....................2............................

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:55 pm

HE: STEVENS SAVES THE DAY!

HA: DAMN IT!

Austin Stevens sprints in from the apron, diving down to break the pin. Jesse Wolf springboards into the ring, lifting up Stevens and firing in a number of spinning kicks and punches. He then runs the ropes, knocking Stevens down to the outside with a running clothesline. Wolf runs the ropes...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE CONNECTS!

Jesse Wolf leaps back onto the apron as the crowd cheer loudly. Brandon Wolf drags up Hokori, he kicks him in the stomach and sets up for the Lights Out, only for Hokori to block. He then counters, hitting a Fisherman's suplex of his own, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

HE: Hokori all on his own, but he might just be able to pull this one out of the bag!

Hokori slowly stirs to his feet, he stands waiting for Brandon Wolf to rise before kneeing him in the stomach. He follows that with a kick to the abdomen, and then bouncing off the ropes...

HA: SPIKE BULLDOG!

HE: COME ON HOKORI!

Ref: 1.......................2..........................Kick out!

Brandon Wolf just about forces the shoulder up as the crowd cheer. Hokori lifts him up, firing him into a neutral corner. Hokori sprints in, hitting a running knee to the face. He lifts Wolf to the top rope, Hokori climbs up to the top rope...

HA: Wolf fighting this for all he is worth!

HE: If Hokori connects with the top rope bulldog, this match is over!

Brandon Wolf manages to fight his way out of the bulldog hold, before flipping Hokori down off the top rope with a hip toss like move. Wolf steps down, tagging in his brother. He lifts up Hokori...

HA: We know what's coming now!

HE: An illegal double team move, referee stop this!

HA: BROTHERS IN ARMS!

HE: SPRINGBOARD SPLASH TO FINISH OFF FROM BRANDON WOLF!

HA: IT'S OVER!

Ref: 1................................2.........................................Kick out!

HE: YES!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE!

Jesse Wolf beats the mat in frustration, he then goes to the top rope, facing the fans and clapping them, leaping up and down...

HA: IT'S A LOCK...

HE: KNEES UP FROM HOKORI!

HA: Both men down, both tag partners available, who will get there first?!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:04 pm

Hokori crawls towards the corner, as Jesse Wolf does the same. Suddenly the crowd descend into boos as Dopant Zero march out onto the stage.

HA: What the hell are they doing out here?!

Brandon Wolf turns around to see Yagurama and Nogami striding down the ramp, he chooses to stay on the ring apron as his brother edges ever closer to the tag. Yagurama and Nogami reach the bottom of the ramp. Nogami leaps onto the ring apron, staring directly at Wolf who glares back.

HE: TAG TO STEVENS!

Nogami advances on Wolf, before suddenly jumping off the apron as Stevens rushes past the crawling Jesse Wolf to deliver a yakuza kick to Brandon Wolf, knocking him off the apron. Stevens then lifts Jesse Wolf into the air...

HA: Damn it!

HE: F-BOMB! IT'S ALL OVER!

Ref: 1................................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winners of this match by way of PINFALL...and STILLLLL your 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...representing THE FORGOTTEN...AUSTIN STEVENSSSSSSS AND HOKORIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

The crowd descend into boos, throwing rubbish into the ring and at the retreating Dopant Zero as The Forgotten are announced as the winners.

HA: What a disgrace! That match was evenly poised, a tag would have made all the difference, but The Wolf Brothers didn't even get the chance.

HE: Brandon Wolf took his eye off the ball and got punished, it was a rookie error.

HA: Don't be so damn stupid Henry. Dopant Zero had no right to be involved in this match, why wouldn't Wolf try to deal with them?!

HE: You didn't see The Forgotten getting involved with them.

HA: I don't think Dopant Zero want to urine off The Forgotten and Mr Jones, do you?

HE: Well in that case, they're very clever, more clever than the Wolves anyhow. Back off the line for them!

*Hokori and Stevens hold each other up in the middle of the ring as the crowd continue to boo.

Last edited by Mat on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:05 pm

Cerberus is stood backstage with Tim Allen

C: You think that it is over…..

Allen looks confused but raises the mic to the mouth of the XTreme champion who continues to talk as though in a trance

C: You really think that is all there was……

A smile crosses Cerberus mouth
C: That was only the beginning…..

The pain and suffering that he felt is nothing to what is coming….

??: HeheHeHeHe……

Cerberus remains staring forward as Engel Harlequin whirls into shot

EH: Hush-a-by baby. On the tree top. When the wind blows. The cradle will rock. When the bough breaks. The cradle will fall. And down will fall baby……

Cradle and all.

Cerberus goes to speak but Engel places a finger on his lips

EH: Don’t talk, just think…… HeHeHeHeHe….Think of the possibilities

The endless HeHeHeHe……MISERY!!

Cerberus narrows his eyes but as quick as he arrived Engel spins out of shot. Cerberus remains staring ahead as Allen shakes his head and the scene changes

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:05 pm

*The show cuts away from the main ringside action to one of many corridors in the confides of Wembley arena. The lights are bright and this particular corridor is a hive of activity as local wrestlers and talent, fill the stretch of corridor in small groups excitedly talking about all things 6CW. A respectful silence and awe falls over them as Anthony Grace strides down the corridor, pulling his suitcase along the ground in one hand and checking his social media on his IPhone with his other hand. Grace is wearing a custom made grey suit, a solid gold watch and a red tie. His overall demeanour is fairly happy as he looks out to what is in front of him as he heads to his own, locker room. Suddenly, His IPhone goes off which is causes Grace to stop. Wincing as he takes his IPhone from his pocket, clearly showing the effects of the war at Ground Zero, Grace answers the phone.*

AG: Evening, I know I know... oh actually can this wait. Thanks. I promise I'll call back.

*Grace takes the smartphone down from his ear as Max Adamson comes into shot. Adamson is wearing plain blue jeans, Casual shoes and his official Max Adamson 6CW shirt. Adamson has a slight bruise under his left eye, showing the effects of the war at Ground Zero against The Forgotten. Grace eyeballs Adamson, While Adamson looks back at Grace with the same level of intensity. An uneasy silence falls for a few seconds, as the two allies of 6CW look at each other before Adamson begins to speak.*

MA: Anthony, Look, I just want you to know that it's nobody's fault about what happened at Ground Zero. As a team we win together and lose together. Ground Zero was the first of many battles against them. 6CW must stand united. You and I both know that, the past is history when it comes to something this big. Basically, what I'm saying is that were in this together. We may not like it, but we are in this together. The whole of 6CW is in this together.

*Grace looks at the floor, scratching his left cheek and then his nose before cricking his neck and looking back at a weary looking Adamson. Grace then speaks back at Adamson in a respectful tone.*

AG: I appreciate that, Max. You know despite everything in the past, I respect you. As a wrestler and as a man. Everytime the pair of us head into that right, we leave it all out there for them. The people. Which is the most important thing in my eyes. We both know what the goal is. And how we can achieve it. You're in pain. I'm in pain; that is not a weakness. We need to use it as a strength.

AG: Tonight is a fresh new start as far as I'm concerned. Tonight is the chance to aim for redemption and we will. Masters, Phillips, Armstrong and Crime Lord are all there for us to show how strong and united 6CW is. We can't let the past come between us, we both know this bigger than the pair of us.

*Max Adamson stares back at grace, nodding courteously in agreement.*

MA: I'm ready. We'll begin the start of change for 6CW and restore it to what it once was. This virus needs to be stopped before it infects and consumes anything else before it's too late. But Grace, once this is all over I want you to know that I may respect you as a man and as a wrestler; nobody is getting in my way of reaching the top of the mountain once again.

*Grace cracks a broad smile, his eyes light up looking at Adamson,*

AG: I wouldn't expect anything less, partner. I was always told that the best of enemies can become the ultimate team when their goal is shared. I will see you out there, Max.

*The pair respectfully and cordially handshake, their eyes never leaving contact. Grace then nods at Adamson, patting him on the shoulder before walking down to his locker room. The scene ends with Adamson looking confident and assured as the show fades to a commercial break.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:08 pm

Match 5
Cerberus vs. Dicey Reilly

HA: I'm not going to lie, I didn't think Dicey would be cleared to fight here tonight

HE: You're not alone there. At Ground Zero Dicey went through a hellacious street fight with Liam Wood only to be attacked after it

HA: This is true, and you have to wonder just what state Dicey is in following that assault from Wood, he's definitely not going to be 100%

HE: well that could prove to be the least of his worries. His opponent tonight is coming off a huge win that proved to be quite dominant when he threw Ryker Kidd off the top of the titantron en route to capturing the Xtreme Title

HA: Well Dicey will always give his all regardless of his condition. He's never met a fight he'd back down from

The house lights die down to a blood red as 'Haunted' begins to play and the giant figure of Cerberus slowly makes his way out to the stage. He stands and stares around the crowd before continuing down to ringside

HE: The near 7ft Cerberus with his newly won Xtreme title draped over his shoulder. Scary seeing what he did to win it, and not knowing what more he's capable of in order to keep it

HA: More concerning who on the roster can even match up to this guy? Even our 6CW champion who has been dominant all year would have to look up to him to see eye to eye. The guy is a monster

Cerberus pulls himself on to the apron and enters the ring stepping over the top rope. He slowly paces the ring as his music ends and is quickly replaced with 'Born to fight'

HA: would you listen to this ovation

The crowd are going wild as Dicey's music hits and the fighting Irishman makes his way out to the stage, heavily bandaged

HA: Wow! I figured he'd be in bad shape but not this bad

HE: He may as well just have a bunch of bull’s-eyes tattooed on him. Cerberus will be a like a shark who smells blood

Dicey gingerly makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans as he does. He climbs into the ring and pushes past Cerberus on his way to the corner where he climbs the ropes and throws his arms in the air

HA: Well Dicey, not showing any regard of his injuries or the fact that he's in the ring with a monster. He just brushed past Cerberus as if he weren't there

Dicey climbs down from the turnbuckles and the referee signals for the bell. Cerberus makes his move but Dicey ducks underneath his advances and begins to take the fight to his bigger foe. He rocks him with a right hand, followed by a left and another big right, each one backing Cerberus toward the corner of the ring.

Dicey unleashes a flurry of punches, each one driving the air out of Cerberus before whipping him into the opposite corner

HE: Reversed with ease by Cerberus

Dicey is sent crashing into the corner and the force makes him stumble out. Cerberus knocks him down to the canvas with a big head-butt and then circles him stomping down methodically on the bandaged body parts.

Dicey tries to battle to his feet but it’s no use as Cerberus rips him up off the mat and sends him quickly back down with another head-butt. He bounces off the ropes and hits a running leg drop before lying across him for the cover

Dicey throws his arm in the air as Cerberus goes straight back on offense blatantly choking Dicey in view of the official.

The referee counts to five before Cerberus halts his attack. He backs away and allows Dicey to get to his feet before closing in again and grabbing Dicey by the throat and throwing him over the top rope to the outside of the ring

HA: What strength from Cerberus. That fall doing no favours to Dicey’s injuries as he crashes hard on the outside

Cerberus slowly exits the ring and as Dicey gets to his feet he tries to get a few punches in but Cerberus overpowers him and forces him back first into the crowd barrier. He lifts Dicey back to his feet and drags Dicey up to his feet and throws him like a rag doll in to the steel steps that explode on impact.

HA: Come on, let’s get this back inside the ring. This isn’t an Xtreme rules match you know

Cerberus drags Dicey up and lifts him over his head in position for a gorilla press slam before throwing him inside the ring

HE: Insane strength, just sheer power

Cerberus climbs back on to the apron and the crowd go wild as Dicey has somehow gotten back to his feet and assaults the big man as he tries to get in the ring. Cerberus pushes him away but Dicey is tenacious and keeps coming back throwing punches.

Dicey closes in again and looks to be getting an upper hand, he arcs his arm back getting ready to unload a huge haymaker

HE: BIG BOOT FROM CERBERUS. HE ALMOST TOOK DICEY'S HEAD OFF

Cerberus reaches down and grabs Dicey back to his feet, he whips him against the ropes and drops him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker and goes for another cover

Dicey again kicks out and Cerberus grabs him by the head and sickeningly drives it down to the canvas repeatedly as a chorus of jeers fill the arena. Cerberus lifts Dicey up and head-butts him, Dicey staggers into the corner only to be squashed against the turnbuckle and then Cerberus sends him flying across the ring with a fallaway slam and covers

HA: Dicey kicks out again

HE: Why is Dicey doing this to himself?

Dicey crawls across the ring to the ropes and pulls himself up. He is stalked by Cerberus who runs at him aiming a clothesline

HA: LOW BRIDGE BY DICEY SENDS THE BIG MAN TO THE OUTSIDE

HE: But he lands on his feet, Dicey needs more than that

HA: THAT'LL DO

The crowd are cheering Dicey's name as he bounces off the opposite ropes and then dives between the ropes with a suicide dive

HE: But Cerberus is still standing

Dicey pulls himself up using the ring apron for support, Cerberus charges at him

HA: Dicey avoids the contact....AND CERBERUS HEAD FIRST IN TO THE STEEL RING POST

HE: But I'll say it again....he is still standing. What is it going to take to put this man down?

HA: THAT'LL WORK!!

With Cerberus dazed, Dicey connects with a drop kick to the leg taking Cerberus down to one knee and then plants him with a DDT. Dicey rolls in the ring and back out to break the count and the lifts Cerberus back to his feet. He drives his head against the ring post and then rolls him inside and climbs on to the apron and up to the top rope

HA: Dicey taking a risk here

HE: Not sure this is wise with some of the injuries he's carrying

HA: CROSSBODY

HE: But Cerberus caught him.....with ease as well. What does Dicey have to do? Cerberus might just be one of the most dominant stars we have on our roster

Cerberus walks around the ring with Dicey in his arms before spinning out into a sidewalk slam and hooks the leg again

HA: Dicey again shoulder up, can't help but respect his courage, but at the same time this is mighty stupid of him. Stop being so damned proud, take the loss before you get any further damage done to you

Dicey once again kicks out and Cerberus begins to drag him back to his feet. Dicey fights out though and begins to mount some offense against the Xtreme champion. He manages to create separation and then bounces off the ropes and rocks the big man with a clothesline. Cerberus stays on his feet though so Dicey backs against the ropes and hits a second and a third

HA: Still not enough to put him down so Dicey is taking to the top rope

HE: SWATTED OUT OF THE AIR

Ha: man, every time you think Dicey is going to put some offense together Cerberus has too much for him, have to wonder what if though. If Dicey were healthy, then surely we'd be looking at a different match now

Cerberus looks down at Dicey in a crumpled heap on the floor and reaches down wrapping his hand around the throat of Dicey. He lifts him off the mat and high in o the air before planting him down in the middle of the ring with a chokeslam

HE: What a chokeslam that was, that'll do it for Cerberus

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:09 pm

HA: NO IT WON'T! DICEY STILL IN THIS! I DON'T KNOW HOW SMART THIS IS

Cerberus is now starting to look frustrated for the first time in the match. He questions the count and tries to back the official in to the corner.

Dicey is pulling himself across the canvas to the rope as Cerberus closes in, he reaches down to pick Dicey up

HA: ROLLS HIM UP

HA: HE GOT HIM!!!

HE: NOT QUITE! MY GOD YOU DON'T GET CLOSER THAN THAT! CERBERUS KICKING OUT LITERALLY AS THE OFFICIALS HAND IS AN INCH OFF THE CANVAS

Cerberus tries to get up quickly but is obviously stunned as Dicey beats him to the punch and sends him back to the mat with a big body drop, Cerberus gets up again and walks into another big body drop and gets up a third time and Dicey connects with an inverted atomic drop

HA: Taking a chance again from the tope rope......THIRD TIMES THE CHARM

Flashbulbs go off as Dicey soars through the air and takes the big man off his feet with an exe handle smash. He crawls over and instead of going for the cover he mount him and starts to rain down punches as Cerberus can only try and cover up

Dicey gets back to his feet and motions for Cerberus to do the same, as he is up to his knees Dicey runs at Cerberus and takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker and he quickly hooks the leg

HE: HUGE KICK OUT, SENDS DICEY FLYING

Dicey gets back to his feet holding his ribs, he waits for Cerberus to pull himself up and he runs at him

HE: POP UP POWERBOMB OUT OF NOWHERE! CERBERUS HAS WON

HE: WHY DICEY? JUST STAY DOWN

HA: Yeah I think I'm with you now. Every time Dicey starts to get anywhere Cerberus just overpowers him

Cerberus lifts Dicey up from the mat and lifts him across his shoulders, parading him around the ring before planting him with a Death Valley driver.

He stomps down on him and then lifts him to his feet again and sets him in position for a suplex. Cerberus lifts him in the air and stalls

HE: I keep saying this but I can't get over the strength of this guy.

HA: And of course what this does, aside from the landing shortly putting more damage to that injured mid-section, this will dis-orientate Dicey even more so.......IN FACT SCRATCH THAT! DICEY WITH THE REVERSAL

HE: GERMAN SUPLEX....How does Dicey do this?

And more to the point…WHY??

Dicey sends Cerberus flying through the air with the German release suplex into the corner of the ring

HA: HANGOVER CURE!!

Dicey connects with the running knee; he's looking to build momentum when all of a sudden he is distracted

HA What’s he doing here? He has no business in this match. He lost, get over it already!!

The boos are deafening as Liam Wood hops out of the crowd to ringside and climbs on to the ring apron. The distraction is enough to get Dicey's attention and the two begin to trade words

HA: I can't quite make out what exactly has been said, but I can tell you I could make out Dicey telling Liam it’s over. As far as Dicey is concerned he won and Liam has to get over that

He: Easier said than done that

Ha: WAIT A MINUTE

HA: Son of a.....

HE: Cerberus finally puts Dicey down; give the assist to Liam Wood though

Wood is smiling to himself on the outside of the ring as we see replays of Cerberus grabbing Dicey from behind and connecting with the chicken wing gut-buster for the win

HA: Credit to Dicey, probably wasn't the wisest decision to continue fighting on but he proved tonight why he is a hall of famer, he literally puts his all on the line for this company and its fans night after night, no matter what…...

Cerberus leaves the ring and walks straight past Wood as Dicey slowly uses the ropes to pull himself up.

HA: OH COME ON!!

The boos reach fever pitch again as Wood slides in the ring and starts to throw punches at Dicey backing him into the corner, Dicey tries to fight back but the injuries have taken their toll and Wood easily keeps the advantage

HA: I wish I could say I'm surprised by Wood here but I'm not, which just goes to show how far he has turned from that superstar who came here a red hot crowd favourite

Wood grabs Dicey by the head and stares into his eyes talking more trash before sending him against the ropes

HE: WORLD EATER!!

HA: This is disgusting, we need a medic out here

Wood seems lost in the chorus of boos, he's totally unaware of them as he stares down at Dicey before putting his hood up and leaving the ring back through the crowd

HA: Any respect these fans ever had for that man are dead. He is a sewer rat of the highest order

HE: You can hardly blame him; he fought a hell of a fight against Dicey at the PPV and came up just short. Now to be told by Dicey that there's no rematch, think I'd be pretty pee'd off too

HA: That is no excuse. Take it like a man. Wood is a petulant child!!

The medics arrive in the ring as Dicey starts to struggle to his feet. He pushes the doctor away before falling to one knee; his eyes are wild as he searches the crowd for his attacker

HA: This one is far from over…..

HE: We’ll be back after these messages. Don’t go anywhere…..

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:10 pm

(The crowd are talking quietly amongst themselves before the lights dim and they fall silent. Pyrotechnics go off on the stage as 'Out of the Black' by Royal Blood blasts from the speakers. As the initial riff ends, Crime Lord strolls out onto the stage dressed in a grey suit. The crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord lets a little smirk creep onto his face. He strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering and abusive fans before slowing down, he looks up at the ring and rubs down his suit before climbing up the steps into the ring. He steps through the middle ropes and stands in the centre of the ring holding a mic.)

CL- For those who don't know who I am.....My name is Crime Lord, I am the Iron Man, the longest reigning 6WF World Champion of all time, the biggest legend in professional wrestling and I am FORGOTTEN NO MORE!

(Crime Lord lets his words settle and the crowd boo him, he lifts the microphone back to his lips.)

CL- Who would ever have thought you'd see me in a 6CW ring? None of you puppets saw it coming, your worst nightmares couldn't have imagined that when I pulled my mask off, that Reaper was me! The Forgotten were a force to be reckoned with for sure, they were dangerous, scary...but then the mask came off, I emerged and then it dawned on all of you. The Forgotten were going to win, 6CW was finished. And I say about damn time! Every week the world hears of Max Adamson, Vincent Costello, Thunder and the word 'best'...not much gets under my skin, but hearing that word associated with those names? It sickened me. They're the best?! Then wrestling is lost!

The best is being a dominant champion like that never seen. That's me. The best is being able to keep yourself on the top for years. That's me. The best is adapting yourself, making allies and enemies, always with an eye on the gold. That's me. What they are is certainly not the best! They are pretenders to the throne, children in a man's world and I am here to make sure wrestling never forgets who the true idol, the true icon, the true LEGEND of this industry really is....Crime Lord.

(Crime Lord strides silently in the ring as the crowd continue to boo him.)

CL- I know the questions though, I've heard them. Why The Forgotten? Why Mr. Jones? They say I've sold out. I say I've done no such thing. I have kept to my ideals. I am willing and I have shown I am willing to do anything to get my hands on everything and this is no different. Mr Jones approached me and he gave me an offer I simply couldn't refuse. The opportunity to give people a reminder, a reminder of what destruction and devastation Crime Lord can bring. I couldn't let those pathetic excuses for world class talent drag their names to my level simply because I wasn't there to defend just how good I am.

Keith Leone and the others, they want to try and get my head by pretending that I have some values and rules that I should have stuck to. That I'm an honourable man. They are more stupid than I imagined then. I am Crime Lord. I'm a BAD GUY. I do bad things for selfish reasons and nothing has changed. I'm not about to pander to these gormless sheep out of some sort of sense of right and wrong. I love doing bad things, it gives me a thrill. The Forgotten, they're bad and right know they are giving me exactly what I want. I want to go out there and prove to everybody who has forgotten that I have no equal, there is no 'new' Crime Lord, there is one Iron Man and I am IT!

Sure there's a bigger game and I'm willing to play a part in that...why? Because I can and because right now everything is going to go my way. The Forgotten have an aim and I am fully on board with that. Mr Jones is a smart man, somebody I can talk to and buy into what he says. He knows what I'm capable of and that's why he asked me to join the cause. It's a win-win, I get the chance to show everybody exactly what they've been missing since I've been gone and Mr Jones gets the most dominant force in professional wrestling fighting on his side.

I am sending out the warning right now. I want you to look at my history, look at my accomplishments, look at what I have done in the past and come to the only conclusion you can. It is sooo much better to be on my side than it is to be against me. Remember that when I am destroying you, remember that when you have to go back to your families and explain why you're not wrestling any more. Remember the name Crime Lord!

(Crime Lord drops the microphone, the crowd still booing as he climbs out of the ring and light a cigar as he walks down the ramp.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:10 pm

Charlotte Grey is waiting in the interview area. She has the finishing touches of some make up done for her just as Jack Hurst walks in

CG: Jack, great to see you!

*She walks over, he takes her hand and kisses it, but the smile wavers as he steps back

CG: Charming as ever

JH: Some things shan't be curtailed.

CG: And let us make sure this interview is not either.

*Grey grabs him by the hand and pulls him over to where they will film. Brushing hair out of her eyes, she turns professional and begins

CG: I'm joined now by one half of tonight's main event, one half of the Red Arrows and the man who faces his best friend Robin Reborn in a number one contender's match tonight. Jack, can you win?

JH: Yes. I can win, even against the second best wrestler in this company. Because I'm in the top one.

CG: Confident, then?

JH: To some extent. I know I have earned this recognition, and so has Robin. We earned it before now and saw others given our chances. It is a shame we must climb above the other to get a shot, but it is better that than never at all.

CG: Are you not wary of why Mr Jones has paired you two off against each other?

JH: Games are afoot everywhere you go, Miss Grey. This one ends with a new 6CW Champion. He thinks he's got a smoking pistol, but even the best marksman gets out-gunned.

CG: Good luck tonight, Jack.

JH: Thank you, I hope we can speak again soon.

*Hurst winks and walks away from a calm and reserved Grey.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:27 pm

Match 6
Lex Hart w/Miss Jessica & Perfect Jack vs. Geoff Steel

HA: More singles now on Aftermath, and I suppose you could say that it marks the official re-union of Perfect Execution.

HE: This is a moment that is going to go down in the history books of 6CW, seeing Perfect Jack and Lex Hart officially re-united as team-mates, and now they've got Miss Jessica with them too.

HA: It is one hell of a trio, and you have to think that with both Jessica and Jack at ringside, the odds are somewhat stacked against Geoff Steel as he looks to gain a measure of revenge on Lex for costing him his match at Ground Zero.

HE: As if he had any chance of winning that match anyway Harold, Perfect Jack was always in control.

"Last Resort" rips through the airwaves with a deafening crescendo. Pyros scream into the air and explode high into the rafters as the crowd cheer loudly. Geoff Steel marches out onto the stage, pacing down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Steel then climbs up the steps and through the ropes into the ring. He bounces up and down on the spot, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

HA: Geoff Steel is looking incredibly fired up this evening, Perfect Jack has been a thorn in his side since returning to the fed, and now you can add Lex Hart to that list.

HE: Being fired up isn't going to help Steel. Going in with the red mist against one of the best technical wrestlers around isn't going to end well.

“Be Myself” blares out as the fans descend into a chorus of boos. Lex Hart then walks out onto the ramp, with Miss Jessica on his arm. They then part as Perfect Jack strides out in between them. The three stand in a line at the top of stage, arms aloft before allowing Lex to stride out in front. Hart stops at the bottom of the ramp, Jessica kisses him on the cheeks before he rolls into the ring.

HE: Look at that line-up. Multiple time world champions, tag team champions and the most successful manager in wrestling. These three could change the landscape of 6CW as we know it.

HA: Geoff Steel, and a few others, might have something to say about that.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lex Hart goes in for the lock up but Steel shows no interest in that. He boots Hart in the stomach, before pummeling down on the back of Hart with a series of clubbing blows. Steel stretches his knee out, grabbing Hart by the head and slamming his face into the knee continually. Hart stumbles back, Steel knocks him down with a clothesline. Lex rolls to his feet and Steel hits a standing side slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

Hart drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Steel immediately goes on the offensive by dropping a series of knees down into the head. Steel eventually allows Hart up to his feet, before hitting a knee into the stomach. He then launches Hart shoulder-first into the steel ring post in the corner.

Steel steps out onto the ring apron, where he runs along hitting a boot to the head of Hart, driving Hart's head into the ring post. Lex staggers back, Steel springboards over the top rope and knocks Hart down with a flying shoulder block. Lex rolls up, Steel plants him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

HA: Geoff Steel unrelenting in his offence from the outset, really taking it to Lex Hart!

Steel drags Lex Hart to his feet, he fires in a series of headbutts, which he then follows up with European Uppercuts to the chin. Hart falls back into the corner, Steel takes a few steps back before running in and hitting a flying European Uppercut. Hart stumbles out of the corner, Steel bench-presses him into the air before delivering a Samoan Drop as Hart drops back down. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

Hart again forces the shoulder up. Geoff Steel goes to run the ropes, but Miss Jessica grabs a hold of his right leg and Perfect Jack the left.  Steel wriggles free of Jessica but Jack holds on as Steel boots away at him. Jack eventually releases his grip, Steel turns to run at Lex who drops him with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

HA: Exactly what I expected would happen.

HE: Just helping their team-mate, nothing wrong with that.

HA: This isn't a handicap match Henry, it's a singles match, there are no team-mates!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Hart slowly stirs to his feet, he then turns to Jessica and Jack and smirks. Hart then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Geoff Steel continually, only relenting when the referee threatens a disqualification. Hart then allows Steel to his feet, only to pull him down into an inverted backbreaker. Hart then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running neck snap. Hart covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kcik out!

Lex gets to his feet, he then drags up Geoff Steel before hitting a dropkick into the back. Steel stumbles into the corner, Lex then runs in and connects with a clothesline. Steel slumps down, Hart proceeds to pummel down on the head of the former 6CW champion with punches to the head, again breaking just before the 5 count.

Hart runs to the opposite corner, bouncing back off the turnbuckles before leaping into the air and nailing a hesitation dropkick. Steel rolls away from the corner, Hart faces away from him before standing on the bottom rope...

HE: Triple Rotation Moonsault!

HA: If Hart wasn't such a despicable human being, you'd have to admire his incredible technical wrestling ability.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Lex Hart locks in an armbar, slowly bringing Steel to his feet and then knocking him down with a clothesline. Steel rolls up, Lex whips him out across the ring and nails an inverted atomic drop. Hart then runs off the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Steel kicks out, Hart locks in a sleeper hold on the crowd favourite. Steel fights up to a vertical base quickly, only for Hart to him with a vicious elbow to the side of the head. He follows that up by driving Steel into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. Hart goes for the pin.

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Lex gets to his feet, he drags up Steel and then boots him in the stomach. He sets up for a vertical suplex but Steel blocks, he then lifts Hart into the air and then drops him with a brainbuster. Geoff Steel then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Steel slowly gets to his feet, he is quickly joined by Hart. Lex throws a right hand that is blocked by Steel, he responds with a succession of headbutts that send Lex back into the ropes. Steel whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Steel bounces off the ropes, hitting a big splash down onto the abdomen of Hart. He covers.

HA: Geoff Steel all about high-intensity, high-impact offence and it’s getting him back into this match.

Ref: 1……………….2………….Kick out!

Hart kicks out, Geoff Steel hauls him to his feet only to knock him straight back down with a straight-arm clothesline. Lex rolls to his feet, Steel ducks a punch and nails a hip toss. Hart stumbles to his feet…

HE: Spear from Steel!

Ref: 1………………..2….……….Kick out!

HE: What a tremendous match, fantastic fight from Lex Hart!

Steel stomps down on the head of Lex, before dragging him to his feet. He hauls him onto his shoulders, running to the corner and delivering a powerbomb into the turnbuckles. Hart staggers forward and Steel nails a brogue kick. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………..2……………………Kick out!

Geoff Steel drags up Lex Hart, he holds him across the chest before hitting a backbreaker. He then attempts to lock in the Steel Works, but Hart blocks and then manage to roll Hart up into a pinfall predicament. He covers.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up. They rise simultaneously, Hart grabs Steel and drives him down into the canvas with an edge-o-matic. Steel rolls to his feet, and Hart hits leaping jawbreaker, forcing Steel down to the mat. Lex runs to the corner...

HE: TRIPLE MOONSAULT CONNECTS THIS TIME AROUND!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Hart beats the mat, but he is applauded on the outside by both Miss Jessica and Perfect Jack. He lifts up Steel, hitting a vertical suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging up Steel and nailing a 2nd suplex. Steel is lifted to his feet for a third time...

HA: BRAINBUSTER!

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up. Lex Hart stalks him menacingly, waiting for the 6CW legend to rise. Steel gets to his feet, Hart goes for the RKO but Steel shoves him into the turnbuckles. He runs in, hitting a stinger splash! Geoff Steel goes to climb to the top rope, only for Miss Jessica to get onto the apron, grabbing the leg of Steel.

HA: Come on referee, you need to stop this!

Steel manages to wriggle his leg free of Jessica, he then dives off the top rope, hitting a big splash. He covers, only for the referee to be too busy warning Jessica. Eventually he turns and dives down for the pinfall...

Ref: 1........................2............................Kick out!

HA: That delay might have made all the difference!

HE: Don't be silly, Hart was always going to kick out of that!

Steel begins berating the referee, before re-focusing his energy on Lex Hart. He stands over Hart, waiting for him to rise when Perfect Jack leaps onto the ring apron behind him. Steel spins around and marches towards Jack, pointing in his direction and shouting as Jack beckons him on.

The two are right in each other's faces, shouting and going head to head...

HE: HART WITH THE ROLL UP!

Ref: 1.............................2.............................Kick out!

Geoff Steel powers the shoulder up. He gets up to his feet at the same time as Hart....

HE: FLAT LINE!

HA: THE RKO CONNECTS!

Ref: 1..............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: Lex Hart wins it! A triumphant return for Perfect Execution, and of course Miss Jessica!

HA: What a disgusting display throughout from those three. They got away with so much blatant cheating it's untrue, I hope referee's pay more attention to that in the future.

HE: That wasn't cheating, it was just being clever.

HA: You really will defend the indefensible won't you?

HE: Hart deserved the win Harold, get over it!

HA: And I suppose Geoff Steel deserves this does he?

Perfect Jack is encouraged to enter the ring by Miss Jessica. He rolls in, him and Lex nod at each other before piling down into Geoff Steel with a series of punches, knees and stomps to the head and body of Steel.

Jack drags Steel to his feet, holding him in a chicken-wing hold as Lex Hart punches down on the head. The two then swap roles as Miss Jessica watches on from the outside, smirking. Suddenly, the crowd erupt into cheers as "The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:32 pm

HE: WHAT THE HELL?!

HA: NO WAY!

HE: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH HIM?!

HA: MIKE HILL IS BACK! MIKE HILL IS BACK IN 6CW!

Hill runs out onto the stage, steel chair in hand. He sprints down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps up to his feet, swinging the steel chair wildly as Lex Hart and Perfect Jack make their exits, as Hill walks towards the ropes. He leans over with a chair in his hand as Jack and Hart trash talk him as they retreat up the ramp.

HA: Mike Hill is back and has seen off Perfect Execution tonight!

HE: He caught them off guard, he won't be so lucky next time, and nor will Geoff Steel.

HA: Well, it certainly appears as if Steel has an ally in his battle against Perfect Jack and Lex Hart.

*Hill helps Steel to his feet as Aftermath goes to a commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:40 pm

The action immediately rolls into the backstage area with Charlotte Grey, who is stood just behind the curtain as Mike Hill walks through.

CG: Mike, Mike...a quick word?

MH: Of course Charlotte, no problem.

CG: Well, none of us expected that! What is it like to be back in 6CW?!

MH: It's fantastic Charlotte. To be honest, Mike Hill never thought he'd see the day that he stepped foot back into this company, Mike Hill thought after the end of the 6CWF merger that the rest of his time would be spent in 6WF. But that's this business Charlotte, you never know what's going to happen next and unfortunately that plan didn't quite work out and Mike Hill found himself without a home, without somewhere to do what he does best...wrestle.

Mike Hill has seen Cameron Faith and James McManus also return tonight. These two kids, they have a chip on their shoulders, they feel like wrestling owes them something. Mike Hill used to be like that, but things are different now. Mike Hill feels like he owes wrestling everything. This business runs through Mike Hill's veins, this is all Mike Hill ever wanted to do.

There were plenty of offers, plenty of interest but Mike Hill has always been about testing himself against the very best and that is exactly what 6CW is right now. And Mike Hill already knew that this was a place with a roster who appreciate the business and a fanbase who want to see nothing more than exciting, action-packed wrestling. Mike Hill knows they appreciate hard work, dedication and above all talent, which is why he is stood in front of you tonight Charlotte.

CG: And why make the save for Geoff Steel? He's not someone you know well?

MH: Mike Hill doesn't know Geoff Steel too well on a personal level, but it's obvious for everyone to see that Steel lives for wrestling and for this company. And to see two cowards like Hart and Jack attack him for that, well that's something Mike Hill simply wasn't going to accept. Geoff Steel should know, if he ever wants an ally against those two, then Mike Hill is just a quick phone call away.

CG: Thank you for your time Mike.

*Hill nods, before strolling off to cheers from the crowd

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:41 pm

*The show returns from a commercial break as the fans across the world are greeted to the 6CW interview paddock area as Timothy Allen is clutching a microphone and sheepishly smiling at the camera. The paddock area itself is a large interview area; behind Allen is a large 6CW logo with an equally large plasma screen television hanging onto the wall behind Allen. Allen is wearing a traditional 6CW suit, A French badge is on his lapel as a sign of solidarity for the Paris terrorism attacks and a plain blue tie. Allen seems nervous as he raises the microphone to his lips to speak to the world.*

TA: Ladies and gentleman, at this time can you please welcome your EWF Champion, Mike Masters.

*The crowd boo loudly and audibly, almost shaking the very arena as a cocky and arrogant, Mike Masters saunters into the paddock area. The EWF championship is slung over his right shoulder proudly being presented. He is wearing a casual black suit, his top button lazily undone, a Rolex and a pair of smart shoes. Chewing loudly, Masters looks up and down at Allen bemused and repugnantly before exhaling quickly and then speaking.*

MM: Finally, finally you introduce me as I richly deserve Allen. It’s about time people around here treat me with the respect I fully deserve. It's about time people like you Timothy Allen pick your suits out of a respectable company instead of dressing like the guy from prom. Get a grip man, you're in the presence of a wrestling Icon. Now, speak. I haven't got long.

*Allen clears his throat, before speaking.*

TA: At Ground Zero, the Forgotten won over the valiant effort of Team 6CW. I just wanted to collect your thoughts?

*Masters chuckles sickly before he answers.*

MM: Valiant effort? you want to talk valiant effort? What about my valiant effort of nearly single handedly beating the entire team of 6CW. Where are my props? Yes the Forgotten, we are a collective unit. But at Ground Zero, I, showed the world why I'm the single greatest entity in this company. Team 6CW cannot hold a candle to me or the forgotten for that matter. I was victorious against the odds. I deserve all the recognition... the Forgotten are unbeatable. Of course throw me into the mix, that's undisputable domination.

TA: Tonight however, 6CW has a chance of some retribution... are you fearing the wrath of 6CW?

*Masters looks at Allen with total bemusement before speaking.*

MM: 6CW has nothing left, Allen. Get used to it. Tonight, Grace, Adamson, Thunder and that washed up, beaten up poor excuse for a man, Keith Leone will feel the force of the Forgotten once again. Consider Ground Zero as essentially the second strike already. Tonight, the third strike will be the killer blow to these so valiant 6CW stars as you so put. You see, Allen I'm the EWF champion. And taking the hard decisions to completely dismantle Team 6CW is what champions do. Now, watch me do my thing, Allen.

*With that, the crowd boo loudly once again as Masters snorts at Allen before rubbing his cherished EWF title and quickly turns around leaving the paddock area behind. The final image is of a worn out Timothy Allen looking completely shell shocked by an arrogant Mike Masters.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:43 pm

HA: We've just heard Mike Masters talking about 6CW having nothing left, about Forgotten ridding 6CW one by one of those leading the uprising. One of those men who led the Uprising is Vincent Costello, and earlier this week the camera's caught up with him in hospital. This is very interesting folks, take a look...

*The action opens up with Vincent Costello in a hospital bed. He looks sullen, cuts and bruises evident on his face. His knee is heavily bandaged and elevated. There is a knock at the door and a nurse pops her head in the room.

Nurse: Excuse me, Vincent....you have a visitor...

Costello: Tell them to (beep) off....

???: Now, now Vincent....no need for hostilities...

*Costello's eyes narrow and his face fills with colour as Charles Kramer walks into the room, holding a briefcase.

Costello: You get the hell out of here....

Kramer: I'm afraid you are in no position to make demands like that, Mr Costello...

Costello: Do you want to test that theory?

*Kramer chuckles and then holds up his cane and raps it across Costello's knee. Costello yells out in pain, making him seethe in fury.

Kramer: Now I only want a few minutes of your time and then I'll be out of your hair so you can get back to your recovery....

Costello: With God as my witness I am going to make you suffer worse than anything you've ever felt in life....it might be a week, a month, a year but I promise you that you will pay....you and the rest of your party of pussies...

*Kramer tuts as he places the briefcase on the table at the end of the bed. He unclasps it and takes out a piece of paper.

Kramer: If you're done then I am here on official 6CW business....

Costello: So I get the monkey instead of the organ grinder....

*Kramer grins

Kramer: Something like that...in my hand I have your 6CW contract...

*Costello's attention is suddenly grabbed and Kramer notices

Kramer: Yes that's right, Vincent....Mr Jones is not happy with you Vincent, not happy at all...

Costello: What a real shame that is....send him my apologies....

Kramer: It is not apologies he is looking for.....it is your signature....

Costello: Doubling my wages? It's about time...

Kramer: I think the time for jokes has long since passes us by....no you are not being offered a pay rise, Mr Costello.....Mr Jones wants your signature so that he can terminate your contract without a settlement deal...

*Costello begins to laugh

Kramer: I fail to see your amusement....

Costello: Is this really the route that Jonesy wants to go down? I may have been raised on the streets but I'm no street urchin.....I am the single greatest world champion this company has ever seen, more dominant than anyone who come before and sure as hell more dominant than anyone you'll ever see again....my name equals money, ratings, success and you damn well know it.....Jones really wants me gone from this company so I can move elsewhere and give them everything that I have given 6CW....

*Kramer takes his turn to laugh

Kramer: You're smarter than I gave you credit for, Vince....you are indeed a great asset for 6CW and there is no disputing the fact that you were a phenomenal world champion....but the moment you chose to align yourself against Mr Jones was when this downwards spiral started....

Costello: And there was me thinking it all happened when Jones and his boys screwed me out of my world championship.....they brought my wrath upon them....

Kramer: And look where it has got you....laid up in hospital with one leg...

Costello: These wounds will heal but the memories of what they have done to me will never fade.....I'll have my vengeance....

Kramer: If you won't sign the termination clause of your contract and wish to continue your 6CW career then it is my duty to inform you that your days as an elite level athlete are over....

Costello: Oh please do explain....I'd love to know how you plan on keeping me down because I've made a career of defying the odds....I love a challenge....

Kramer: Use your common sense....you are not fighting an opponent any more, you have decided to go up against the most powerful force in wrestling....it isn't just matches we can affect but everything other aspect of your career...sponsorships, television appearances, medical clearance...

*Kramer and Costello both look at the injured knee

Kramer: We can keep you down because we have the power to do it....it doesn't matter how many matches you win, who you beat....if we don't want you in the main event then guess who won't be performing in the main event? Is it sinking in now....do I have your attention...

*Costello snarls in fury

Kramer: I'm glad you chose not to sign the termination clause, Vincent, because from this point on you belong to us.....and by time we've finished with you there will be nothing else that you can offer to another promotional rival....your name will be dirt and your star will have burnt out...you are about to experience the magnitude of what you have done...

*Costello closes his eyes for a few moments and Kramer looks happy with himself. He begins to reach for his briefcase again when Costello's eyes open once more

Costello: My star may burn out but I'll make sure I set fire to the entire company and you can all burn along with me....you think you can march in here and make threats to me, you think because I'm injured that all of a sudden I am weak and helpless?

I've heard them say that when Jones signed up that big freak Joshua is when he sealed control of the company....in time they'll look back at this moment and they'll say that the moment Jones chose to make a mortal enemy out of me is when his control started to slip....

*Kramer's fingers slip slightly on the clasps of the briefcase

Costello: I'm not the man you come after....you don't hunt me, I hunt you.....and when the lights go down and I've taken them all out, one by one.....I'm coming for you, Charles....

*Kramer puts the contract back inside the case and heads for the door

Costello: Shut the door on the way out, Charlie....I'm catching a cold...

*The scene ends

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:45 pm

Match 7
Mike Masters/Jimmy Phillips/Tyson Armstrong/Crime Lord vs Keith Leone/Max Adamson/Anthony Grace/Thunder

The action returns to ringside and "Amazing Grace" plays out, greeted by cheers from the audience. There are some audible boos, though, as Anthony Grace walks out onto the stage and bows to the crowd...

HA: Huge eight man tag team match up next here on Aftermath...

HE: And a chance for The Forgotten to pick up where they left off at Ground Zero, asserting their dominance over those who have tried to rebel against them...

HA: The landscape of this company has certainly changed, Jones has seen to that....the question now is how will The Uprising fit into life in the new version of 6CW...

Anthony Grace interacts with his fans as he makes his way down the ramp, pausing to pose for photos and sign autographs, and then he climbs up into the ring. "Radioactive" then screams out and green and gold pyros shoot into the air....

HA: Anthony Grace and Max Adamson used to be real enemies....two weeks ago they teamed up but were unsuccessful at Ground Zero....will fortune favour them better tonight?

HE: Not a chance....these guys don't like each other and it shows...that's why 6CW crumbled so easily, because there are too many egos in one basket....

Max rips off his vest and nods his head before clambering up into the ring to join Grace. The two men share a look and then "Heroes are hard to find" booms out to a standing ovation...

HA: Huge reception for the 6CW International Champion......

HE: Another failure....promised so much, showed great talent during this war but he chose the wrong side....soon that championship of his will be gone and he will be left with nothing....

Thunder stands on the stage and he taps his heart, acknowledging the reception of the crowd, and then begins his walk to the ring. He jumps up onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle, posing for the delighted fans....

HA: Thunder has led by example for months....showing, what we have long suspected, that he is a elite level competitor....

HE: It's too late for him now....this is the new 6CW and Mr Jones will reward those who have always been loyal to him....

The roof of the arena is in danger of coming off as "Limowreck" screams out of the speakers and Keith Leone marches out onto the stage, his head bowed. Slowly he removes his hood and raises his head to stare down the camera...

HA: Keith Leone returned two weeks to join the fight against The Forgotten...

HE: And where did it get them? Nowhere...

HA: Leone would have won that match had it not been for Crime Lord's interference....the former EWF Champion showed that he is back and he means business....

HE: And yet he still lost....Leone's time is up...

HA: Well we'll find out in due course....Leone informed us earlier tonight that he wants his re-match for the EWF Championship....will Mike Masters be man enough to accept that challenge?

HE: Don't start doubting Masters....he is the true and rightful champion, he can prove it any time and anywhere....

Leone climbs into the ring to join the rest of his team members. They all nod in understanding of one another before "Riot" crashes through the PA system. The crowd are booing furiously as Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong walk out onto the stage. Crime Lord slowly follows behind them and they are soon joined by the EWF Champion, Mike Masters....Masters slicks his hair back and winks at the camera before he nods at the others to follow him down the ramp....

HE: The Forgotten standing united as always....that is what sets them apart....

HA: Mr Jones certainly has amassed arguably the most dominant collection of superstars ever seen in the professional wrestling industry...

HE: Yes he has....they were already streets ahead of the competition but you add Crime Lord into the mix and they have become unstoppable...

HA: That was the shocking revelation at the end of Ground Zero, Crime Lord revealing himself as "Reaper".....I have no idea why the greatest and longest reigning 6WF Champion of all time has chosen now to return or how Mr Jones manipulated him but he is here and he looks as confident and fierce as ever...

HE: Look at these men....Phillips and Armstrong, speed, strength and athleticism all rolled into one package....Crime Lord....ruthless aggression, incredible power and an unrivalled mean streak.....and of course the EWF Champion, the sold survivor of Ground Zero....the total package, complete perfection....."The Masterful One".....Mike Masters...

HA; They certainly cut an impressive figure....but their opposition are no slouches.....two former world champions, the current INT Champion and a former INT Champion....this is going be one hell of a clash...

Masters climbs onto the apron and he winks at Leone before climbing into the ring. Crime Lord, Phillips and Armstrong climb inside to join the world champion as the referee tries to keep all eight men separated...

HE: This match could go off at any point....keeping control is key but I don't know if any one official can....

Discussions take place between both teams but then Crime Lord storms across and clubs Leone in the side of the head, knocking him to the floor. The crowd are booing as he begins to land furious punches to Leone and then drags him up and slams a fierce knee into his gut....

HA: Crime Lord showing the kind of underhand tactics that led him to dominance in 6WF....

HE: He knows how to get the job done and that is all that matters...

The rest of the teams climb from the ring as Crime Lord whips Leone across the ring and then takes him down with a huge side slam as he returns. Crime Lord repeatedly clubs the back of Leone before dragging him up and he gutwrench suplexes him into a cover...............1......................2...................shoulder up!

HA: Crime Lord is one of the most dominant champions this industry has ever seen....what exactly is his gripe with 6CW?

HE: Don't forget that Crime Lord's rise to stardom came around the time that 6CW knocked 6WF off its perch....Crime Lord's reign as world champion was shrouded by this company in some ways and I think he resents it for that reason...

Crime Lord punches Leone, dropping him back down to the canvass, and then he reaches out and tags in Jimmy Phillips. Phillips jumps over the top rope, displaying his athleticism, and he knocks Leone down with a running clothesline. He beckons him back up and nails a huge scooped slam before ushering him up again and he nails a big flapjack takedown...................1........................2..................shoulder up!

HE: Phillips is a power house....and he is destined for greatness...

HA: People have been saying that for many years but it still hasn't materialised...

HE: He didn't have Mr Jones by his side many years ago....

Phillips pulls Leone's head up off the deck and nails a crossface smash before heading to the corner and tagging in Tyson Armstrong. Armstrong quickly climbs in and he runs off the ropes before returning with a huge splash across Leone's back...................1.........................2..........Leone kicks out!

HE: Leone's grand comeback isn't looking so rosey right now is it.....

Armstrong easily drags Leone up to his feet and he whips him into the corner with serious power, causing Leone to collapse upon impact. Tyson then drags Leone back into the centre of the ring and he flips him up onto his shoulders....

HE: So effortless....power...

Leone drives down between Tyson's eyes with huge punches and then succeeds in rolling down the back into a pinning combo........................1..............................2.......................shoulder up. They get back up and Armstrong drives straight into Leone with a huge knee to the gut and then he bench presses him into the air....

HA: Tyson Armstrong is a freak of nature....

Tyson smiles as he parades Leone around and then slams him back down onto the canvass with brute force. Leone writhes in pain as Armstrong places a boot on his chest.................1..................2..........kickout!

HA: Arrogance right there from Tyson....never going to keep Leone down that way...

Armstrong grabs Leone's arm and he drags him into the corner and then tags in Mike Masters, who mocks the crowd with a crotch chop. Masters vaults over the top rope and crashes his elbow into Leone's chest................1...................2...................shoulder up!

HE: Now we have a touch of class to proceedings...

HA: I really wouldn't call it that...

HE: Mike Masters is going to teach Leone what a true champion looks like....

Masters scrambles on top of Leone's chest and he nails big right hands and forearms before the referee intervenes. Masters laughs it off as he climbs back to his feet and then rakes his boot in Leone's face....

HA: Mike Masters is such a piece of dirt...

HE: Now now, Harold....talk nicely or you may be in trouble with the Authority....

HA: Don't call them that...

HE: Well I'm not going to keep calling them The Forgotten because they are forgotten no more....they run this show now, they have the power....

Masters trash talks Leone before pulling him up by the hair and then slams his face back down on the mat. He parades around the ring and then turns to Grace, Adamson & Thunder before crotch chopping at them too....

HA: What an insightful piece of...

The referee has to scurry over to hold Adamson and co back whilst Masters runs at Leone and punts him in the ribs. Leone rolls over on his back and Masters grabs the top ropes....

HE: Beautiful....

Masters leaps into the air and then he pushes his feet into the top turnbuckle to propel himself backwards and land across Leone's chest with a back splash...................1.....................2................Leone kicks out.

HA: Keith Leone is not in an enviable position right now....

Masters rolls back up onto his feet and he struts around the ring before offering the tag back to Crime Lord. Crime Lord clambers through the ropes and Masters pats him on the shoulder before pointing at Leone....

HA: Surely Crime Lord isn't going to stand for taking orders for very long.....

Leone slowly begins to get back to his feet and Crime Lord grabs his arm before dragging him in close for a very stiff clothesline. Crime Lord then heads for the corner and starts to climb....

HA: This isn't Crime Lord's forte....big risk to take...

HE: He's more than capable of pulling it off....

The crowd cheer as Leone gets back up and he runs at the turnbuckle, clattering Crime Lord's feet out from under him. He then grabs the big man and shows power of his own to throw him off with a huge slam....

HA: I knew Crime Lord was taking a gamble there...

Crime Lord holds his spine as he clambers back up and Leone clatters into him, taking him to the corner before exploding with a flurry of punches to the head and body...

HE: You get off him.....

HA: Leone owes Crime Lord big time for what happened at Ground Zero....

The referee manages to intervene and pull Leone away but then Leone runs back and crashes against Crime Lord again, exploding with punches that put Crime Lord on the seat of his pants in the corner...

HE: He should be put down....he's wild...

Leone is pulled back by the referee again and this time he is warned about a possible disqualification. Leone shrugs it off and then he beckons for Crime Lord to get back up...

HA: Leone has one thing on his mind here.......CONCUSS KICK!

Crime Lord clambers back up and Leone's eyes flare before leaping forwards for his patented superkick. Crime Lord manages to duck underneath it and scoops Leone up on his shoulders...

HE: Haha, not for long.....LOCK N LOAD!

Crime Lord looks for the F-5 but Leone scrambles off the back and spins him around before kicking Crime Lord in the stomach, scoring with a huge double armed DDT....

HA: Crime Lord just got drilled....

1..........................2................shoulder up!

HE: Nowhere near enough....

HA: Leone thinking about a tag now....

HE: Stop him....

Leone begins crawling for the ropes as Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong storm the ring to stop him. They run across the ring but Adamson and Grace fly through the ropes to meet them head...

HA: If they want a fight then that is exactly what they can get....

Max picks Armstrong up off his feet and runs him back into the far corner. Grace takes Phillips off of his feet with a spinning heel kick and it allows Leone to jump up....

HA: Here comes the Thunder!

Thunder springboards off the ropes and he legdrops Crime Lord across the back of the head....................1...............................2..................thr-shoulder up!

HE: Thunder is living a deluded life.....prancing around thinking he is a superhero....but it is time he began to accept that good guys do not win...

Crime Lord gets back up and Thunder beckons him before nailing a sit-down jawbreaker. Crime Lord staggers back into the ropes and then staggers forwards...

HA: Got him up.....Samoan drop!

The crowd cheer as Thunder scores with the slam and makes the cover.....................1..........................2.........Mike Masters breaks it up!

HE: There is always an extra man...

Thunder tries to scramble back up but Masters greets him with a huge dropkick to the face and then rolls from the ring. Crime Lord is able to get back up and he backs into the corner, waiting for Thunder to get to his knees...

HA: Masters has put Crime Lord back in the driving seat here....DRIVE BY!

Crime Lord runs forwards for the brutal knee to the temple but Thunder counters with a drop toe hold. They both get back up and Thunder ducks a big right hand before countering with an inverted DDT. He drags Crime Lord a little closer to the ropes and then spins on his heel...

HA: SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT!

The crowd cheer as Thunder nails the rebound moonsault and covers...................1......................2.............shoulder up. Crime Lord gets back to his feet and Thunder grabs his arm and twists it around before climbing up the ropes....

HA: Thunder going old school...

HE: LOOK AT THAT!

Thunder walks along the ropes but then Crime Lord pulls his arm and catches him across his shoulders as he falls from on high...

HE: LOCK N LOAD!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:46 pm

Thunder swings off Crime Lord's shoulders and counters with a tornado DDT. Crime Lord is flat on his back as Thunder runs off the ropes and then comes rolling back...

HA: Rolling thunder.....Thunder getting ready here....

Thunder nails the rolling senton and then gets back to his feet. Crime Lord slowly starts to sway to a standing position and Thunder pops him up...

HA: HUNTER'S ARROW!

HE: Get him...

Thunder nails the pop-up European uppercut, drawing huge cheers from the audience...
....................Phillips drags Thunder off the cover and Tyson Armstrong jumps from the top rope and splashes down on top of Thunder....

HA: That is a 300lbs man....

HE: Thunder just got demolished...

Phillips and Armstrong both pull Crime Lord to their corner and Mike Masters makes the cover. Masters climbs in, a huge smile on his face, and he waits for Thunder to stagger up before running in behind him...

HE: ZIG ZAG....IT'S OVER!

Masters snaps Thunder into the canvass with the big neckbreaker and he covers....
..............thr-Max Adamson drags Masters under the bottom rope...

HA: This is why it helps to have men who aren't afraid to break the rules....

Max quickly scoops Masters up onto his shoulders but Masters is able to scramble off the back and he pushes Max forwards into the steel steps......BOOM!

HE: Do not mess with the world champion....Mike Masters is so superior to all of the opposition, he proved it at Ground Zero and he'll prove it again tonight....

Masters laughs off Adamson's attack and then climbs back onto the apron. He scales the ropes and looks down at the prone Thunder before launching towards him...

HE: 450!

The crowd cheer as Thunder drives his knees up at the final moment and crushes them up into Master's gut. The EWF Champion rolls away in agony and tries to reach out for a tag...

HA: Thunder needed that, he was staring down the barrel there....now he needs a tag....

HE: Get to your corner, Mike....

Masters is trying to soak up the pain as he pushes himself along the canvass towards his teammates. He manages to reach out and makes contact with Tyson Armstrong's huge palm....

HE: The human-wrecking ball....

HA: GRACE GOT THE TAG!

Cheers ring out as Thunder manages to tag in Anthony Grace. Grace storms into the ring and he ducks under Armstrong's clothesline before sprinting off the opposite ropes...

HA: Anthony Grace is here to fight, tonight...

Grace takes Armstrong up off his feet with a huge spinning back elbow. Tyson staggers back up and Grace pulls him into a sleeper and spins him around with a big slam..............1......................2.............powerout!

HE: Like that was going to be enough.....and here come's the cavalry...

Phillips tries to get involved but Grace sidesteps and throws him through the ropes to the outside. Crime Lord is waiting for Grace as he turns back around and he scoops him up on his shoulders...

HE: LOCK N....

HA: GORE....GORE....GORE!

Max rolls under the bottom rope, wincing slightly at a pain in his shoulder, and he charges through Crime Lord with a gigantic spear. Grace lands out on his backside and he and Max exchange glances...

HE: Did Max really just save Anthony Grace of all people....

HA: He sure did....

Grace scrambles back up and Tyson Armstrong looks for a huge brogue kick but Grace manages to duck underneath it and then spins Armstrong around....

HA: OVATION!

Grace drills Tyson with the reverse swinging STO and he hooks the leg..............1..................2.............Jimmy Phillips drags Grace under the bottom rope and then he launches him through the air...

HA: DUCK FOR COVER!

HE: Thank the lord....

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Phillips throws Grace across the Spanish announce table and the two commentators get clattered in the crossfire. Phillips laughs at his handiwork and then throws off the coverings of the table as he drags Grace back up...

HA: Anthony Grace is suddenly looking in trouble...

HE: Good....TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips prepares for the "rock bottom" through the table but Max clatters into him from behind. Adamson and Phillips begin to brawl and then Max knees Phillips in the stomach and scoops him up...

HA: CYC...

Phillips drops off the back and he runs Max forwards, crushing him against the ring post. Max clutches his chest as he staggers away and then Tyson Armstrong rolls from the ring and he runs at Adamson from the other side....

HE: POUNCE!

HA: MY GOD....

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:47 pm

Armstrong throws all of his weight behind the tackle and it sends Max flying through the air and crashing through the ringside barrier, leaving him completely obliterated in the wreckage. Phillips and Armstrong high five and then turn their attention to Anthony Grace, who is trying to climb back to his feet and aid Adamson....

HE: Now this is becoming enjoyable to watch....

Mike Masters is in the ring and he is watching Grace get up on the outside, preparing to run at him, when Leone spins him around and begins to unload with right hands...

HA: This is what Leone has been waiting for...he wants to teach Mike Masters a lesson....

Leone clatters Masters back into the ropes and then whips him across the ring. He lowers his head for a backdrop on the return but Masters grabs his head and nails a facebuster across his knee...

HE: Leone is no match for Mike Masters...

Leone staggers backwards and Masters runs back off the ropes and returns for a jumping knee to the face but Leone sidesteps and sends Masters against the turnbuckle before nailing a huge released German suplex...

HA: Masters wasn't expecting that....

The crowd are applauding as Leone makes his way to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope. He reaches the top and then he launches through the air....

HA: STRAIGHT TO THE HEART!

Leone drives his elbow down into the heart of Mike Masters. Leone gets back up to his feet and he begins to stomp his foot against the canvass as he waits for Masters to get back up...

HE: Stay down, Mike....

On the outside, Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips pull Anthony Grace to his feet and they taunt the crowd before flipping him up onto their shoulders and they carry him towards the Spanish announce desk....

HA: Someone stop this....MY WORD THEY BROKE HIM IN HALF!

The crowd are stunned as Phillips and Armstrong completely dismantle Grace by delivering the double powerbomb through the table. Back in the ring Keith Leone is beckoning Masters to stand and then he begins to launch forwards....

HA: CONCUSS KICK....

HE: There to save the day again...

Crime Lord grabs Leone's legs from the outside of the ring and stops him from moving, allowing Masters to drop down and roll under to the outside. Leone is trying to struggle free...

HA: That no good.....ONCOMING STORM!

Thunder runs across and uses the steels steps to leap into the air before clattering into Crime Lord, knocking him to the floor and releasing Leone. Leone quickly sprints forwards and he suicide dives through the middle ropes, knocking both Armstrong and Phillips to the ground...

HA: Leone is hell-bent on getting his hands on Masters....

Thunder drags Crime Lord up to his feet and throws him under the bottom rope. He then drags himself up on the apron and waits for Crime Lord to stand...

HA: Thunder has Crime Lord in his cross-hairs.....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?

Mike Masters grabs the EWF Championship belt and begins to scurry away with it. Leone stumbles after him and grabs Masters by the shoulder, spinning him around...

HE: Teaches him for meddling with Masters....he doesn't belong in the same breath as the world champion...

Masters spins on his heel and crashes the EWF Championship into Leone's face, leaving him flat out on the hard flooring. Thunder springboards back into the ring and knocks Crime Lord down with a front dropkick to the chest....he beckons for Crime Lord to get back up as Masters jumps onto the apron....

HA: Get him down from there, he should have been disqualified anyway...

Thunder springs up and runs at the ropes, where he collides with Masters and sends him down to the outside once again. He shakes his head at the EWF Champion and then turns around...

HE: LOCK N LOAD....GET IN THERE!

The boos ring out as Crime Lord destroys Thunder with the F-5 and hooks both legs...
......................3!

HA: These damn snakes have stolen one....

HE: That was not a steal....take a look around, that was a demolition job...

The cameras pan around to show Grace in the wreckage of the table, Adamson in the wreckage of the ringside barrier, Leone blinking back blood from between his eyes and Thunder motionless in the centre of the ring. "Out of the black" is playing through the speakers as the referee raises a triumphant Crime Lord's hand in victory...

HE: Crime Lord just knocked off the International Champion....he's bringing his dominance with him from 6WF...

HA: One hell of an assist from Mike Masters helped him get the job done...

HE: They worked as a unit should....this is the start of a new era....

Mike Masters shoulders his EWF Championship and smirks at Leone as he backs away into the aisleway, where he is joined by Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips. All three looked pleased and they applaud as Crime Lord climbs out to join them...

HA: If anyone is going to rise up against this new Authority then I think they all need to go back to the drawing board and form a better plan....because right now they are walking into the line of fire each and every time....there needs to be a smarter move...

HE: Fall in line and stop crossing the boss.....

Crime Lord mockingly bows to his new allies and they laugh before turning back to the ringside area and raising their arms in the air. The crowd are booing furiously and voicing their disproval....

HA: An early sign of life under the iron fist rule of Michael Jones....can anybody challenge his tyranny?

HE: Forget about it.....this is a recipe for success....

Leone staggers to his feet and rubs blood from the bridge of his nose as he walks around into the aisleway. He stands and stares up at his four opponents and they grin back before the action goes elsewhere...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:48 pm

HA: And now we're mere moments away from our main event, possibly the beginning of the end of 6CW's greatest tag team...

HE: What's happened to Austin and Hokori now?

HA: Aside from your Forgotten centric world, you must know how big this is for both men..?

HE: Nothing will be more important to them than the chance to be 6CW Champion. The tag title run was ok, I guess, maybe even good. But being THE man, well its a little bit different

HA: Those are big words coming from you. We are about to see two brothers in arms lay it all down and go head to head.

*The scene changes to Robin Reborn shadow boxing in the shadows of the corridors, not far from the gorilla position and his entrance

"All or nothing, putting it all out there"

*Reborn turns slowly to the voice he recognises better than any competitor in 6CW

RR: Mr Hurst, we never do anything else

*Another handshake, respectful but competitive stares matched

JH: May the best man win...

*They both nod and Hurst walks on, leaving Reborn to sit back down on his haunches and talk quietly to himself as he prepares to go out to the ring.

HA: Mutual respect

HE: A big moment for both men, regardless of the fact they are onto a loser anyway

HA: Chance is all a man needs, Henry. One of those men will have a chance to beat the 6CW champion

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:48 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage and quickly walking through the corridors. He arches his neck backwards as he talks into the camera.

TA: Folks, after Liam Wood attacked Dicey Reilly during his match, many people here are asking what exactly his obsession is with the Irishman. I hope to find the World Eater and ask him some questions.

The camera picks up Liam Wood further up the corridor and Allen calls out to him.

TA: Liam! Liam! A word for.........

Before Allen can finish, Wood is knocked down by an on-rushing Dicey Reilly. Reilly starts to hammer away at Wood like a man possessed as Wood desperately tries to fight back. Allen and the camera crew stay well back but capture the carnage on camera. Dicey is screaming at Wood as he lands blow after blow.

DR: YOU WANT TO BE THE BIG MAN?! YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS FURTHER?!

Reilly lifts Wood to his feet and whips him around the corridor. Wood flies into a wall and Dicey comes up behind him. He grabs Wood by the back of the head and slams Wood's face against the wall. The blow is so forceful that blood starts to trickle down Wood's forehead. Dicey continues his assault with a hard punching combo. Wood is dead on his feet and can't protect himself from the blows. We can hear Allen's voice off camera as it zooms into Dicey's manic face.

TA: We are going to need some help here! He is going to kill him!

Reilly takes Wood further down the corridor and traps his head in a pair of double doors. Dicey slams one of the doors against Wood's head as he screams out again.

DR: YOU FEEL THAT?! YOU FEEL THAT F*CKING WITH YA BOY?! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A COWARD! YOU peed YOURSELF YET?!

Dicey continues to smash the door into Wood's head as the Viper's face is completely covered in blood. Suddenly assorted 6CW wrestlers and security come rushing into shot. They manage to drag Dicey away but he starts fighting with them as well. Allen tries to calm Dicey down but he gets spat at for his troubles. Wood is sitting on the floor and leaning against the door, with his head to one side. Dicey is finally dragged out of shot as Allen talks into the camera.

TA: A ferocious scene here ladies and gentlemen. Dicey Reilly getting some revenge on Liam Wood and I..........

Suddenly there is a yell from Dicey and he runs across the screen. The camera follows his movement as he heads towards the sitting Wood. Dicey slams into him with the Hangover Cure running knee that makes Wood's nose explode. The security come back to drag Dicey away again as he shouts at Wood furiously.

DR: YOU WANT MORE?! THEN YOU COME OUT OF THE PPV SMELLING OF ROSES NOT SMELLING LIKE THE LIL SH*T YOU ARE! THIS ISN'T OVER WOOD! YOU HEAR ME! THIS ISN'T OVER!!!!!

Allen shakes his head in shock as the camera zooms in on Wood lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:50 pm

Main Event
#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
Robin Reborn vs Jack Hurst

HA: Time for the main event ladies and gentlemen...

HE: And proof that Mr Jones is a very fair man....despite everything that the Red Arrows have done to him and The Forgotten, he still recognises their talent and has gifted them an opportunity to challenge for the richest prize in this industry...

HA: How can even spout this garbage? This match has been set up by Jones to further discredit The Uprising and drive them apart.....Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst are best friends, tag team partners and tonight they have to fight each other? Yeah sounds really fair to me...

HE: This is a great chance for both men and they should be grateful....

The crowd are making a huge amount of noise as "Prince Charming" echoes out of the speakers, greeted by a rousing ovation. Red, white and blue pyros erupt into the sky as Jack Hurst walks out onto the stage, waving stoically to the audience...

HA: One half of the greatest tag team this company has ever seen....but tonight Jack Hurst has the chance to put himself in the top bracket of singles competition.....if he wins here then he will challenge for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship at New Dawn....

HE: And that is what he needs to remember...forget all about his friendship with Reborn, it is time to put personal glory to the forefront....that is the reason these men get into this business...

Jack Hurst reaches out to tag hands with the fans before circling the ring and climbing up the steel steps. He wipes his feet on the apron and then climbs through the ropes...

HA: Hurst knows exactly what game Jones is playing here....but that doesn't mean he doesn't crave the opportunity to prove himself as one of the best...

HE: It is natural....he has already achieved everything in the tag team game, progression is now....

Hurst bounces against the ropes and then walks to the centre of the ring as "Stronger" booms through the airwaves. The crowd are on their feet as red pyros explode across the front of the stage and then Robin Reborn bounces out into view...

HA: One of the most popular superstars in 6CW history....Robin Reborn is a high-flying, risk-taking, individual with a thirst to be all that he can be.....

HE: And tonight, thanks to Mr Jones, he has a chance....

HA: Give the Jones thing a damn rest....Reborn and Hurst have been fighting against The Forgotten since day one and they know exactly why this match is happening...but they also know that if one of them can get to New Dawn and dethrone Joshua as 6CW Champion then it will strike a brutal blow to Jones' plans for domination...

HE: Let's not get ahead of ourselves....they may become number one contender but their chances of beating Joshua are practically non existent...

HA: I think someone is forgetting what happened at Ground Zero....the Red Arrows showed that Joshua can be taken out....

Reborn bounces down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he does, and then he leaps up onto the apron. He vaults over the top rope and immediately walks over to Hurst, the two men hug and then touch knuckles...

HA: Great show of respect from these two men, showing they will not be divided...

HE: See how long that lasts....

The crowd are cheering and chanting for both men as the referee goes over the instructions for the match. Reborn and Hurst nod in understanding and then nod at each other before backing off into their respective corners....

HA: Huge main event match here on Aftermath....Jack Hurst versus Robin Reborn.....which one of the Arrows will fly tonight?

The bell sounds and the crowd roar. Hurst and Reborn circle one another and then they meet in close for a lockup. Hurst gets the better of the exchange and he twists Reborn's arm around his back but Reborn returns the favour and has Hurst in his control...

HA: These men know each other so well....finding openings will not be easy...

HE: I don't know about that...they know each other's weaknesses too, it just depends who is willing to exploit them...

Hurst manages to pull Reborn's arm up over his shoulder and then he slams it down, forcing Reborn to break his grip. Hurst runs into Reborn and knees him in the stomach before lifting him up and he slams him down onto the canvass....Reborn gets back up and Hurst scoops him onto his shoulders....

HE: WASHBOARD...

HA: Reborn blocking that...but now we know that these two men are going to fight here tonight...

HE: The lure of gold is too much for any man...

HA: I think they have both just decided that there are different ways to get what they want...mutiny has not worked thus far...

Reborn drops off Hurst's shoulders and he pushes him off the ropes. Hurst comes back and Reborn leaps up for a dropkick but Hurst leans out of the impact, sending Reborn crashing down on his back. Hurst then grabs Reborn's legs and he catapults him to the corner....

HE: Reborn is like a cat...

Reborn lands on the turnbuckle and then he springs to the middle of the ropes before floating back with a crossbody takedown as Hurst turns around...............1.....................2...............kickout. They get back up and Reborn looks for a big right hand but Hurst ducks into it and counters with a backslide....................1........................2...........shoulder up!

HA: There has always been the debate, one that exists within every tag team, just who is the superior athlete....

HE: Tonight we can find out....

Reborn is up quickly and looks for a swinging roundhouse but Hurst ducks it and counters with a back suplex. Hurst then bounces off the ropes and returns with a leaping headbutt to the chest..............1.............2.............Reborn kicks out again. Hurst pulls his opponent up and looks for a suplex but Reborn floats over his shoulder and rolls him up...............1..........................2.............shoulder up!

HA; Quick interchange of nearfalls....both men looking to surprise the other with a quick finish...

They get back to their feet and there is a stand off, both men grinning at each other, as the crowd applaud them. They circle again and look for another lockup, Hurst pulls Reborn into a sideheadlock but Reborn quickly backs up into the ropes and shoots Hurst across the ring. Hurst returns and drops RR with a shoulder tackle before running off the adjacent ropes...

HE: Reborn back up....WOW!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Hurst comes back off the ropes but Reborn is up and he leaps into a wheelbarrow position before lifting himself up and backflipping over Hurst's shoulder. Hurst is momentarily stunned and it allows Reborn to bounce off the ropes and return with a one handed bulldog....

HA: Jack Hurst didn't have a clue right there...

Reborn is back up and he makes his way to the corner. He leaps up onto the top rope and he stares down at Hurst before launching into the air...

HE: SUPERFLY...

Reborn looks for the big splash but Hurst drives his knees up at the last minute, taking all of the wind from Reborn's sails. Reborn is doubled up in pain and it allows Hurst to regroup and then nail a belly to back slam with a bridge...
.......shoulder up!

HA: Neither of these men have ever tasted singles' gold in 6CW....what a way to start it would be by capturing the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship...

Hurst pulls Reborn back up and he tries to flip him up for a powerbomb but Reborn falls out the front and counters immediately with a leaping STO. Reborn rolls over on his stomach and crawls out under the bottom rope...

HE: Can you honestly see either of these men beating Joshua? Be serious...

HA: I believe they have shown they have what it takes...

HE: As a collective maybe, at a push....but alone they don't stand a chance...

Reborn pulls himself up on the apron and he leaps up onto the top rope, twisting in midair, and arrows off with an impressive moonsault...

HA: Hurst dodged that one....

HE: Reborn landed on his feet, though....WOW!

Hurst rolls out of the impact zone and under the bottom rope but Reborn is able to land out on his feet. He wobbles slightly and Hurst catapults himself back in and floors his tag partner with a huge lariat...
...........Reborn kicks out!

HE: Reborn's risk taking could get him in a lot of trouble....

HA: He knows no other way...

HE: In tag wrestling he has a partner to bail him out....but you mess up in this game, there is no coming back...

Hurst drags Reborn back up and he lifts him into a suplex position. Reborn kicks his legs and lands out front and attempts a suplex of his own but Hurst blocks it and then succeeds in suplexing Reborn into the air, turning him into a front slam....Hurst points to the top rope...

HA: Jack Hurst signalling that the time has come...

HE: He's got one shot at this...

Hurst climbs out onto the apron and begins to make his way up the turnbuckle. He places his feet on the top rope as Reborn sprints across and shows amazing agility to leap into the air...

HA; AMAZING!

The crowd are in awe of the hang time as Reborn dropkicks Hurst in the chest, causing him to crotch across the top rope. Reborn clambers back up and he scales he ropes before grabbing Hurst's head...

HE: Hurst wasn't expecting Reborn to be up so quickly...

HA: Both of these men have already shown a few extra moves in the locker so far......LOOK AT THAT!

Reborn nails a huge top rope frankensteiner, drawing cheers from the crowd. Hurst is flat on his back as Reborn crawls across him..................1.......................2...............shoulder up!

Crowd: 6-C-Dub x10

HA: What a brilliant main event this is...

Reborn gets back up and he smirks at the resilience of his opponent before taking him by the head. He pulls Hurst to the centre of the ring and he attempts to plough him with a piledriver but Hurst swipes Reborn's legs and begins to swing him around....

HA: This takes some real power....

Hurst swings Reborn around five times and then lets go, leaving Reborn flat on his back. Slowly, Reborn stumbles back up, swaying from side to side, and Hurst scoops him up...

HE: Jack Hurst wants to end this now....WASHBOARD...

Reborn drives his elbow into Hurst's jaw in desperation and then drops off the back and pulls Hurst's head under his armpit, nailing an impressive "crossrhodes"....

HA: That might just do it...

Reborn pushes Hurst over on his back and covers................1.................2..........shoulder up from Hurst. Reborn gets back up and he drags Hurst a little closer to the ropes before heading for the corner and climbing towards the top...

HA: Robin Reborn loves to steal the show....anything for the spotlight....

HE: If he lands this....SHOOTING STAR...

Reborn throws himself high into the air and comes hurtling down towards Jack Hurst, but Hurst rolls out of the way at the final second. Reborn crashes heavily into the canvass and holds his chest in agony as Hurst takes his chance...

HE: Reborn got nothing....and he's in big trouble now...

HA: Bigger than he even knows....Hurst has a huge chance....SHOW OF GRACE!

HE: Nailed him!

Hurst flies from the top rope and he crashes down on top of Reborn with the huge legdrop. Hurst is momentarily stunned by what he has done but then crawls across and makes the cover...
...one
.......two
......thr-shoulder up!

HE: I can't believe that...

HA: These two men have proven their resilience on so many occasions....Hurst thought he had it but he knows how tough his partner is...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:52 pm

Hurst gets up to his feet and he surveys Reborn with a smile whilst listening to the roar of the crowd. Reborn is slowly getting back up and Hurst grabs him by the arm and pulls him before scooping him up...

HE: This will finish it....

HA: WASHBOARD...

Hurst throws Reborn up for the punt kick but Reborn catches Hurst's leg on the way down. He spins Hurst around and then kicks him in the stomach and nails him with a huge lifted DDT................1.................2..........Hurst just gets his shoulder up in time!

HA: This is a real back and forth contest....both men so determined to get that championship shot...

HE: Mr Jones is a genius...he always puts together the best matches...

Reborn gets back up and he grabs Hurst's legs and tries to apply a sharpshooter. Hurst thrashes from side to side and then he manages to draw his legs in and kicks out, sending Reborn rolling across the ring. They both scramble back up and Reborn aims in with a big kick but Hurst catches his leg....

HE: Not what Reborn was hoping for...

HA: But that was!

The crowd cheer as Reborn leaps into the air and uses his free foot to land a stiff enzeguiri to the temple of Hurst. Hurst staggers away and collapses across the middle rope as Reborn gets back up and he runs off the ropes before sprinting back...

HE: 619!

Reborn swings through the ropes for the feint kick but Hurst catches his legs and he drags him into the centre of the ring, applying a sickening anklelock. The crowd are applauding the counter as Reborn yells out in agony...

HA: Tremendous work from Jack Hurst right there....will Reborn tap?

HE: This is a gutcheck....how badly does he want that title shot?

Reborn yells out in pain but shakes his head when the referee asks if he wants to quit. Reborn scrambles for the ropes and he reaches out...

HA: Got th...

Reborn's fingers brush the bottom rope but Hurst drags him back to the centre and cranks the pressure up. Reborn is desperately looking around for a route to safety but none are present...

HE: Reborn's going to tap out...

HA: Not today!

Reborn suddenly pushes himself into a forward roll, sending Hurst tumbling forwards and he crashes across the middle ropes. Reborn hobbles back up and he sprints across the ring before running back...

HA: 619 connects.....SPRINGBOARD 450!

Reborn nails the feint kick, sending Hurst flying on his back, and then he springboards onto the ropes and crashes down on top of his friend with the 450 splash...
...........3!

HE: KICKED OUT!

HA: Unbelievable...

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

Reborn gets back up to his feet and he looks a little shocked that Hurst kicked out. He waits for his opponent to get back up and then sprints in behind him..

HA: ZIG....

Hurst holds onto the ropes and throws Reborn off, blocking the snap neckbreaker. Reborn rolls back up and he runs at Hurst but Hurst sidesteps and sends his opponent crashing against the turnbuckle...Reborn staggers back around Hurst nails him with a five punch combo, the last shot sending Reborn through the ropes to the outside...

HA: A little "charm offensive" from Jack Hurst right there...

HE: Reborn got his jaw jacked there....

Hurst takes deep breaths, hunched over in the centre of the ring, and then he bounces back off the ropes and sprints forwards...

HA: Jack Hurst looking for a risk here.....OH MY!

HE: Insane...

Hurst runs to the ropes and he dives through for a suicide dive but his head barely makes it through the ropes as Reborn leaps up over the apron and catches him with an astounding codebreaker, sending Hurst flying back into the ring. Reborn crashes back down to the outside but he quickly scrambles up....

HA: Amazing improvisation from Robin Reborn....he might just have it now...

Reborn rolls into the ring and he scurries across towards Hurst and rolls him over onto his back before making the cover...
.............thr-shoulder up!

HE: Hurst is a tough cookie, I'll give him that...

HA: That is just instinct, nothing else....Jack Hurst running on fumes...

Reborn gets back up and he nails a standing moonsault and then follows up with a standing shooting star. He makes sure Hurst is grounded and then makes his way to the ropes...

HA: Reborn knows how close he is.....that dream of being a megastar is ever closer...

Reborn claps his hands together and the crowd follow suit, the noise inside the arena reaching fever pitch. He begins to climb the ropes, facing the audience, and he reaches the second rope when Jack Hurst clubs him from behind...

HE: Hurst doesn't know when to stay down...

HA: Both these men have proven so much here tonight....

Hurst lets rip with thunderous punches to Reborn's back, leaving deep red marks across the spine of his opponent, and then he climbs up after him. He grabs Reborn and looks for a back suplex but Reborn begins to answer back with sharp elbows to the side of Hurst's head....

HE: Reborn battling back here....dangerous position for both men...

HA: It sure is....WOW!

Hurst is dazed from the elbows but he ducks under the last one, wraps his arms around Reborn's waist, and nails an impressive German suplex from the second rope, crashing straight down into a pinfall...
................3!

HE: It's over....he got him...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:53 pm

HA: Who got who?

HE: Huh?

The referee's hand crashes down for the three and the crowd applaud as Jack Hurst stumbles to his knees and raises his arm in victory. Confusion then starts to kick in as the referee begins explaining something to Hurst, who seems startled by the news....

HE: Surely Jack Hurst just won this match...

HA: I'm not so sure....it looked like his shoulders were down....

HE: Well Reborn's definitely were....

The referee moves over to have a discussion with the ring announcer as Jack Hurst crawls over to Reborn to check on him. The ring announcer nods in understanding before raising his mic...

HA: What's the decision?
Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the referee informs me that both Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst's shoulders were on the mat for the three count..............therefore, in his opinion, this match is a DRAW!

*Some boos from the crowd

HE: But what does that mean....

HA: I have no idea....this match was to crown a new number one contender....they can't split that prize....

Hurst is helping Reborn up to his feet and both men are looking bewildered by the decision, asking the referee what happens next. The official seems confused himself and then "Riot" booms out to deafening boos from the 6CW faithful...

HE: Mr Jones will clear this up...

Jones steps out onto the stage with a big smile on his face. He nods curtly at Reborn and Hurst before raising a microphone to his mouth...

Jones: Bravo gentlemen, bravo.....that was a main event...

*Hurst and Reborn look at Jones in disgust

Jones: I guess you two really cannot be separated....you have really put me in a dilemma now, I was hoping one would outdo the other....

HA: Jones' plan has backfired...

HE: Shhhh...

Jones: But not to worry, every great leader has a contingency.....you two really did excel yourselves tonight and you deserve great credit for it....I decided that, in the interest of fairness, I would allow our 6CW Champion to choose which one of you he wishes to defend his title against at New Dawn...

HA: What? That's not right...

HE: It is perfect....Joshua is the third party and the reigning champion, he should decide...

*Jones is smiling at the look on Reborn and Hurst's faces

Jones: I'll let him tell you himself...

*The lights in the arena go down and a gong sounds out. A wolf howl then whistles through the air before the steady thud of a heartbeat plays through the speakers. The crowd are screaming and booing and then the lights come back on and Joshua has both Red Arrows by the throat....

HA: WHERE DID HE COME FROM?

*Jones is laughing as Joshua chokes both men

Jones: At New Dawn.....Joshua has decided that both of you need to learn a lesson....so it'll be Joshua versus Robin Reborn versus Jack Hurst for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship....WELCOME TO HELL BOYS!

The crowd boo furiously as Joshua shows amazing strength to lift both men high up into the air and then crashes them down into the canvass with a furious chokeslam.

HE: The Red Arrows are going to rue the day they messed with Joshua....both of them are going to suffer at New Dawn...

HA: I think this is a huge gamble from Jones & Joshua....the Arrows are a hell of a force when they are together....

HE: They don't look like it right now....and plus do you really think they can work together with the world title on the line? They'll turn on each other, I guarantee it...

HA: I'm not so sure....the relationship between Jones & Joshua continues to baffle me....I'm not so sure these two men are on the same page.....LOOK AT THAT?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Nov 2015, 11:54 pm

Jones is staring down at the ring with a smile but then his eyes widen in shock as Joshua walks to the corner of the ring and picks up a sack. He unties it and from inside he drags McCoy....

HE: That was locked in Mr Jones' office...

HA: An act of rebellion from the 6CW Champion.....he wasn't happy that Jones took McCoy from him...WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

Joshua then pulls two more items from the sack. He begins to walk around the ring emptying liquid from a can, pouring it all over the canvass and then all over McCoy. He then walks to the ropes and climbs to the outside, where Reborn and Hurst have already sought refuge. Joshua stares at the ring and at McCoy for a few moments and then he lights a match and throws it onto the apron....

HA: MY GOD.....

HE: YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JOSHUA AND MR JONES? THERE IS YOUR ANSWER....

The whole ring is engulfed in flames as Joshua stares at it, his dark hair masking his face but the fire lights up his blackened eyes. He then turns away and walks up to the ramp to join Mr Jones, who slowly walks towards Joshua and they hug...

HE: And you thought things were bad enough for the remaining rebels....well now it just got a whole lot worse, Joshua and Jones are completely on the same page...

HA: This is a symbol....Joshua has turned his back on his former life, aligning himself with the maniacal, manipulative tyrant that runs this company....

Jones produces the 6CW Championship and places it over Joshua's shoulder as they both turn to stare down at the ring. Reborn and Hurst are glaring up at their rivals on the stage as the cameras pan into the burning ring and show the melted face of McCoy, the red paint oozing into ash as the show comes to an end.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down