The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC Quarter Final A

4 posters

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler/team you believe have generated the best work over the past 12-18 months

V2 WWC Quarter Final A Vote_lcap33%V2 WWC Quarter Final A Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 8 ]
V2 WWC Quarter Final A Vote_lcap67%V2 WWC Quarter Final A Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

V2 WWC Quarter Final A Empty V2 WWC Quarter Final A

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 1:41 am

Here we go again! As 112 wrestlers became 37, now 37 become 8, by Wednesday only 4 will remain!

AJ Styles is the only non WWE wrestler left in the tournament, but now he faces his biggest test in tournament favourite Brock Lesnar, can the Bullet Club Ace do it again or will the Beast ensure the semis will be an all WWE affair

Please vote for the wrestler/team you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember for the 2nd round onwards only 1 vote per group is permitted

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The wrestler/team that recieves the most votes will progress in to the Semi Finals

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC Quarter Final A Empty Re: V2 WWC Quarter Final A

Post by Prometheus Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:34 am

Brock is probably the biggest presence in wrestling. He has that huge physique and he can dominate and look good doing so, but he can also sell. Despite, or rather because of, the fact that his appearances are limited he brings 100% every time. IMO he's a strong candidate for generating the best work in the time frame considered. Not just in the ring, but name me a stronger Raw segment than Brock the night after Mania, or swinging and axe at car.

AJ Styles, has been on a different planet this year as a wrestler compared to everyone in wrestling. I've seen him wrestler 5 minute and 25 minute matches, and he doesn't miss a beat in either, he tells a story, and it is compelling viewing. Where AJ really shines up against practically all competition is how damn good he makes his opponents look. For example, in RevPro's excellent Summer Sizzler he made Marty Scurll look absolutely amazing. And Scurll is't a bad wrestler, but for the time he was in the ring with AJ he looked the 2nd best in the world. As House kind of said last night, there is also no match I'm looking forward to more than the Jan 4th WK match with AJ and Nakamura.

Brock is great, but I think AJ's year has been absolutely untouchable.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 30 Nov 2015, 5:06 pm

If Brock wins this tournament we riot. Seriously with the year that Aj has had how can you vote Brock? (who also has had the easiest run to the 1/4s of anyone)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 30 Nov 2015, 5:36 pm

Gregers wrote:If Brock wins this tournament we riot. Seriously with the year that Aj has had how can you vote Brock? (who also has had the easiest run to the 1/4s of anyone)

I think the only criticism you could make of AJ's year is that he's done too much. Apparently he's going to concentrate on NJPW and ROH next year, so looks like Europe loses out, but I guess he's got to start to pick and choose to keep fit.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 5:54 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Gregers wrote:If Brock wins this tournament we riot. Seriously with the year that Aj has had how can you vote Brock? (who also has had the easiest run to the 1/4s of anyone)

I think the only criticism you could make of AJ's year is that he's done too much.  Apparently he's going to concentrate on NJPW and ROH next year, so looks like Europe loses out, but I guess he's got to start to pick and choose to keep fit.

I could see a return to TNA on the cards Run

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 30 Nov 2015, 5:57 pm

I have voted Brock and I think it would take an incredible performance right in my face of a scale I do not think anyone fit or willing (Bryan and Punk respectively) to make me change my mind. He gets everything right. Everything. The man is a force to be reckoned with and one of the best of all time.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:00 pm

Voting is now closed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:06 pm

Congratulations to Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles put up a good fight but The Beast eventually eased away with 16 votes to become the first semi finalist of this years V2 WWC

The V2 WWC continues tomorrow with Quarter Finals C & D

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down