The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B

+2
VTR
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

Vote for your favourite 2

Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap35%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 18 ]
Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap4%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap6%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap6%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap33%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 17 ]
Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap8%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_lcap10%Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 52

Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Empty Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Dec 2015, 11:51 am

Here is the second second round match of this years Hall of Fame. Due to two polls finishing with a joint second place, we are now down to 4 groups of seven. However, the field is now made up of the best of the best!

So make sure to vote for your fave two from the list below to go through to the semi finals next week.

Here are the other polls open:

https://www.606v2.com/t61605-hall-of-fame-round-2-group-a

All polls will remain open for a week so make sure to vote ASAP for your favourites.

Todays poll features stars from the world of boxing, tennis, football, cricket, rugby, athletics and snooker

Please vote for your top two choices and let the best man/ woman win.

Usain Bolt
Gareth Edwards
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Franz Beckenbauer
Don Bradman
Floyd Mayweather
Steffi Graff

Last edited by Adam D on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B Empty Re: Hall of Fame Round 2 Group B

Post by VTR Thu 17 Dec 2015, 1:17 pm

Its a shame this has been such a damp squib in terms of generating any debate. May as well just stick the remaining lot into one group, then straight to a final round

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 17 Dec 2015, 6:08 pm

VTR wrote:Its a shame this has been such a damp squib in terms of generating any debate. May as well just stick the remaining lot into one group, then straight to a final round

its a difficult one really because i remember the first one well, it would mean just going over the same points again, and the sporting world hasnt changed that much to change the votes. i can tell you already that federer will win this, something i dont agree with

perhaps if we broke it down a bit and run respective greatest of all time in there sport to change it up. so greatest footballer, cricketer, rugby, athlete etc. then at the end you can have a round of all the winners to see who we have up against each other. i know there would be debate in football/rugby/athletes easy enough

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Dec 2015, 6:58 pm

Busiest time of the year lads. Run it mid february

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Thu 17 Dec 2015, 8:23 pm

Good suggestions there. And I agree Federer will win this, though I will not be voting for him

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 18 Dec 2015, 7:39 pm

I agree Federer will end up winning this, however to me he lacks so much in terms of performing by having to perform without so many of the dimensions and challenges of so many of the other candidates,

At least with someone like Schumaker ( and the motor cyclists) you have that sheer taking it to the edge in terms of bravery that speed brings, extreme concentration for long periods of time with very little time to think.

The boxers Ali, Joe Louis, Mayweather etc have that sheer extra dimension of bravery that comes with the loneliest place in sport, the boxing ring.

Federer has no where near the gladiatorial challenge of those that survive, let alone dominate and master in the environment of fast skillful contact team sports like Gretzky or McCaw.

I just dont think enough people on here think it right through.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 21 Dec 2015, 2:19 pm

Federer's not even the best player of his era, never mind all time.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down